My Possessive CEO

By DianaToribio23

Mason Harris, 29 and the youngest of three brothers to run his fathers company. His father owns 32 Hotels aro... More

Chapter 1 - You're fired!
Chapter 2 - Whoops
Chapter 3 - It was a mistake
Chapter 4 - What just happen?
Chapter 5 - Sweet baby Jesus
Chapter 6 - Ashleigh
Chapter 7 - ADAM
Chapter 8 - She's mine.
CHAPTER 9 - Blast from the past
CHAPTER 10 - playing with fire
Chapter 11 - Getting burned
Chapter 12 - Mine!
Chapter 13 - making love
CHAPTER 14 - Pregnancy
Chapter 15 - Amnesia
Chapter 16 - Using you
Chapter 17 - Possesive.
Chapter 18 - The Last Straw
Chapter 19 - Engagment Party Pt1
CHAPTER 20 - Engagment Party pt 2
CHAPTER 21 - Pay back.
CHAPTER 22 - Baby names.
CHAPTER 24 - Christmas Day.
CHAPTER 25 - I Love You
CHAPTER 26 - lets play a game.
CHAPTER 27 - The game ends now
CHAPTER 28 - The tables turn
Chapter 29 - Valarie
New book Alert!

CHAPTER 23 - Christmas Eve.

4.4K 163 8
By DianaToribio23

NEW UPDATE ❤️ as I promised! Happy Labor Day🇺🇸
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mason's POV

We've been in Georgia for quite a few days now until the detectives contact me about Morgé. But as long as I can keep my Queen happy that's all that I care about, she likes being around my family.

As I sat at the dining table taking a bite of the apple while everyone was decorating the living room and kitchen. Polishing the floors I was thinking about why I never come when my mom has her annual Christmas party. I never like being a part of the helping team. It's the biggest one in the neighborhood.

"Okay. So everyone has something to do today! No excuses. Except for Emma, she's pregnant, she can only do so much" She said turning to look for Emma.

"Mason. Where's Emma?"

I looked around. "Don't know, probably sleeping."

She smiled "Okay—" She paused. "Boys, help Dad at the market, he needs to get a bunch of wine and food for this party. Decorations still need to be done in the main hallway so do that, please. Girls are with me to help me cook today but until dad comes back with the groceries we can start baking cookies and cupcakes. She turned to face my brother's wife Jenny. "Guess who's baking?" Jenny smiled at my mother.

"And then everyone must start getting ready at 6 pm and be dressed by 8:00 because that's when the guest will start to arrive" She shooed the boys "Come on don't just stand there let's go!" She began to Clap

"Brady, Michael, Aaron & Mason. This time help Dad, he's not feeling well" My mom said to me and my brothers. She says our names in order from older to youngest.

"Okay". Michael said.

"Mom, keep an eye on Preggers please" I gave her that look

"Why are you so overprotective?" Jenny said

"As if you forgot." I turned to my mom. "Mom?"

"Son. She's carrying my granddaughter, there's nothing in this world that I wouldn't do to protect them both. Now go."

I smiled. Walking out of the door walking towards the car.

"Who's driving?"

"Not me," They all said

They all turned to me.

"Stop acting like little girls and one of you take the damn wheel." My dad said and got inside the passenger's side.

They all turned to argue again "Brady your the oldest" I walked towards them pushing them. "All of you are girls. Get in the damn car."

I got inside the driver's seat and turned the ignition. Reversed to make a U-turn and drive through the gates. The market was only 15 minutes away from home. I turned on the radio to hear the song 'Jingle Bells'

"So a girl huh?" Michael asked. I took a look in the rearview mirror. "Yea."

"I'm proud of you Mason. It's been a long way since you came here. I didn't think you would get a girlfriend let alone have a kid. You were the one that we all made fun of growing up that you wouldn't find someone. But I have some news for all of you. The day that mom was talking about you and Emma at the engagement party I didn't want to let her know but I have a girlfriend and I was going to tell her but she seemed happy and I didn't want to ruin your shine but I'm completely ready."

"Wow, dude you left the single team. Now, mom is going to harass me about a girlfriend" Aaron groaned.

"First off congrats man you finally have a girlfriend so that's one step closer to something you shouldn't be scared to tell mom about any girlfriend that you have she will always be supportive of all of us. When Brady got engaged and married to Jenny mom was super excited and supportive. Even when he had his two kids. girlfriend or Boyfriend, you should open up."

"Boyfriend?." Brady questioned looking at Michael and Aaron.

Dad started laughing "Come on your not that naive, you have a high IQ."

"Aaron." Brady looked at him as I glanced through the rearview.

"Yea I'm gay." Aaron huffed staring out the window.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Brady turned to look at all of us. "Am I the only one that didn't know?"

"Just relax Brady. Don't patronize the boy. He didn't want to come out of the closet we all knew, I've known you were gay since 13 Aaron. I've loved you then son and I will love you forever." Dad turned back to face Aaron.

"Does mom know?" Brady asked.

"No," Aaron answered.

"It doesn't matter. He will tell her when he is ready for all of that Brady."

We got to the market where we bought Ham and Pork meat. Some juice, soda, wine, beers, and liquor, and some chips and dips so the guest can eat.

On our way home Aaron told us about his first gay experience and how Dad found out because he overheard Aaron on the phone. But we didn't care he was our brother we accept him the way he is and we all agreed that Aaron should tell mom Christmas day and Michael should bring his girlfriend over tonight so Mom can meet her.

As we walked inside the house I saw Emma helping Jenny with the cupcakes smiling while decorating them. I walked towards the table and sat down watching her and my mother laughing. Wow Emma was a true beauty and I couldn't help but be happy that I had her in my life, I truly love her. She was amazing.

She walked towards me "Babe." I turned and looked. "Your mom says this cupcake is delicious try it and tell me if I should win a trophy for best cupcakes"

She giggled. I took a bite of her red cupcakes. "Wow," I said trying to hold it in my mouth. "It's really good baby."

She smiled and walked back to my mother.

"Mason! what are you doing?" My mother asked.

"Sitting."

"Not what I asked you to do. To help the boys decorate, now."

"Yes, mom" I got up and walked towards the main hall.

//////////////
7:30 pm
I was facing the mirror wearing a burgundy shirt with a white and black striped tie and some slacks with some nice polished shoes. I sprayed cologne on myself as I heard the bathroom door open. Emma was wearing a Burgundy dress that fit nice and tight around her round belly with some nice black open-toed heels, her hair dropped into beautiful curls with red lipstick and a little bit of blush on her cheeks, she nearly took my breath away.

"W—wow," I said breathing heavily.

"Really? You like it?" She twirled in a circle.

"I love it! Forget like it." I walked towards her grabbing her and nibbling on her ear and whispering "If it were up to me you wouldn't be in that dress right now"

She gave me a slight slap on my chest "Be nice tonight. Stay on the leash." She kissed my lips.

"I'll try but no promises." I rubbed her belly "I love you."

"I love you too Mr. Harris."

We walked downstairs to find some guests standing by the Christmas tree and some inside the living room sitting down mingling. We walked towards the kitchen where my brothers were except Michael. Maybe he went to go get his girlfriend. My mother was in a white sparkly dress while my father wore some cargo shorts and a blue striped button-down with his blue shoes.

Brady was wearing an all-black suit with a red button-down, Jenny was wearing a pencil skirt with a sparkly red dressy shirt and Aaron was wearing a black suit with a pink button-down.

"Oh god, you both look amazing. When Michael comes back from wherever he is" She said looking at her watch "We will take a family photo, now let's go say hello to the guest that is here and arriving" My mother smiled at me and Emma.

As we walked towards the living room we said hello to the guest, I went around introducing Emma to them and we all pretty much enjoyed ourselves until more guests arrived and it was completely packed.

Michael showed up with his girlfriend, she was blonde with nice pearly teeth and she wore a cute baby blue sundress with white heels. She carried a bottle of wine with her and we all sat down, My mother tapped her wine glass with a fork lightly and spoke. "Hello, everyone thank you for coming to our Christmas party once again this year, I see the same face every year and I see new ones as well. But It's been an amazing year for me and my family and my wishes to all of you and your families. The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family and friends all wrapped up in each other's presence. And that's what I wish for you all! Now let's raise a glass - to us, to our families and friends, and a happy Christmas to all of you. May the party begin."

The music started to play and everyone was dancing. The song L-O-V-E By Nat King came on and I grabbed Emma to dance with her, I loved this song. At some point, I was by her ear singing it to her and she giggled and kissed my cheek caressing the back of my neck. I fell in love with the most amazing girl in this entire world and no one was telling me otherwise.

I started to sing it out loud being a goofball, having my mom smile and look at us from across the room.
"L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you"

Emma was crying, happy tears. I still continued to sing

"L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you
Love was made for me and you"

Everyone clapped, I didn't realize everyone stopped to stare at us. I grabbed Emma and kissed her in front of everyone. "Merry Christmas Babygirl"

"Merry Christmas Baby" She kissed me.

The party continued for at least an hour and then my brother Michael tapped his cup to make an announcement and Brady stopped the music.

"Hey everyone I want to thank you all so much for joining us again for our amazing Christmas party and I am happy to be a part of amazing people. Today I have an announcement to make because it's been so long and you know I've kept it quiet for a little while. Mom, I love you and thank you for teaching me how to love and adore a woman and Dad thank you for teaching me how to also not be too soft when it comes to women and still protect myself at all times. You've both done an amazing job raising four boys and I am sincerely grateful. I have bought a new guest here today that I want you all to meet her name is Kiaralynn and She's my girlfriend" He then waved for Kiaralynn to walk up to him. I turned to look at Mom and she was crying wiping her face.

"Mom and Dad this is Kiaralynn we've been dating for 2 years and I wanted to make sure this was real before I bought home a girl."

Oh boy, he was going to do it.

"So." He was staring at Kiaralynn while she was staring at the crowd. "Kiaralynn thank you for being so supportive of me and Thank you for always pushing me to do better." He got onto one knee.

We heard a few gasps. She turned to face him "Oh—my—god!"

"Kiaralynn for the past two years you have been there for me and you have pushed me through it all. Finishing Law school and I have pushed you to finish Law school as well even under so much stress on both of us, we did it and I'm proud of us both. It made me realize we can get through any storm as long as we have each other. I want to continue my journey with you, Will you be my Mrs. Harris?"

"Michael" She put her hand over her mouth still intaking the moment she was experiencing.

Emma turned to face me "This is so sweet." I smiled at her.

"Say yes!" I yelled.

"Oh sorry, Yes! Of course, I will marry you, Michael!"

Everyone was screaming and clapping, while he put her engagement ring on her finger. The party kept on going until midnight, this Christmas was special to me and my family.

"Two weddings how exciting." Jenny grabbed Emma.

"I know and now you are busy planning both of ours."

"It's okay, I love planning weddings! It's my job."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't Forget NEXT UPDATE Thursday!

Vote, Comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 10K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...
15.6M 463K 43
Isabella Smith, a twenty two year old woman struggling to make it through the evils of the world and surviving through thick and thin to give her sis...
3.4M 104K 70
( This is the second book of MR. BILLIONAIRE SERIES ) ANGELA ANDERSON is a 24 years old young woman, who is confident, independent, smart, and extrem...
78.1K 2K 39
Hello my fellow readers this book is now back on this platform, sorry that there is no picture beyond chapter 6 , I am still looking for the same one...