Starcrossed | Bellamy Blake

By Jasmine_xxxx

Starcrossed adjective literary not favored by the stars: ill-fated "starcrossed lovers" ~~~ Luna is everyth... More

Part I
1. watcher
2. chaos
3. hesitate
4. justice
5. hidden
6. raven
7. disappeared
8. surrounded
10. gun
11. flight
12. voice
13. alliance
14. virus
15. bomb
16. run
17. breathe
18. noose
19. plan
20. war
Part II
0. skin
1. alive
2. stay
3. execution
4. plummeting
5. insanity
6. clarity

9. storm

7.6K 201 21
By Jasmine_xxxx

Storm (noun): a violent disturbance of the atmosphere with strong winds and usually rain, thunder, lightning, or snow

Luna

I was back in my favorite place, hanging out with my favorite people.

I was back inside the dropship on my knees beside an unconcious Finn with two meatheads keeping their iron grips on me.

"This is Raven Reyes, calling Arc station. Please come in!" Raven had finished building the radio and was now frantically trying to call the arc while Finn's condition got worse.

"Are you sure you have the right frequency?" Someone called out.

"Yeah I'm sure." Raven snapped.

"Raven, you can do this." Clarke soothed.

Clarke then moved over to Finn and replaced the bloodied bandage she had wrapped around the dagger with a fresh bandage.

Suddenly a crackled voice came through the radio and everyone held their breath.

"This is a restricted channel. Who is calling this?" The voice asked.

"This is Raven Reyes, I'm from Mecca station, I'm transmitting from the ground. The 100 are alive, please you need to get Doctor Abby Griffin." She responded urgently.

"Raven are you there?" A women's voice came through the speaker and it was Clarke who responded.

"Mom? Mom it's me." Clarke said.

"Clarke?" The women's voice was choked with emotion.

"Mom, I need your help. One of our people was stabbed by a grounder." Clarke responded.

"Clarke it's the Chancellor, are you saying there are survivors on the ground?" A male voice boombed through the radio.

"Yes, the earth is survivable. We're not alone." Clarke glanced at me.

"Mom, he's dying. The knife is still in his chest." Clarke spoke urgently.

"Clarke is my son with you?" The male voice spoke again and Clarke looked like she wanted to throw up.

"I'm so sorry. Wells, is- Wells is dead." Clarke managed to choke out.

"I'm going to talk you through it step by step." The woman's voice was clear but the next thing she said was lost in the frequency.

"What? Raven what's wrong?" Clarke asked.

"It's the storm." Raven told her.

"Clarke, we need to hurry." The woman's voice was slightly clearer.

Octavia then came in with two big flasks, Clarke took a whiff and recoiled.

"Monty's moonshine?" Clarke asked.

"Pretty sure no germ could survive it." Octavia spoke up.

Suddenly a huge crash could be heard form outside.

"The storm's getting worse. Monroe, we need to close the doors." Clarke announced.

"But we still have people out there." She argued.

"Monty and Jasper aren't back yet, neither is Bellamy." Octavia chipped in.

"It's allright. They'll find some place to ride it out." Clarke comforted her. Raven came over.

"One suture needle." Raven handed it to her.

"I still need something to close the wound." Clarke said.

"There's some wire on the second level, I used it for the tents." Octavia offered.

"Let's see it." Clarke responded.

"Stay away from the blue wires that run through the ceiling, I rigged it to the solar cells on the roof. It means they're hot you got that?" Raven spoke to Octavia.

"Yeah I got that" Octavia said as she climbed the ladder to the second floor.

"Tell me you can do this." Raven spoke to Clarke, desperation dripping from her voice. Clarke was silent for a moment.

"Hey they're back!" Someone called out.

I craned my neck to see and sure enough Jasper, Monty and Bellamy came through the door. But when they got closer I recoiled.

They were carrying Lincoln.

"What the hell are you doing?" Octavia asked.

"It's time to get some answers." Bellamy growled, his dark eyes wild.

"Oh yeah? You mean revenge?" Octavia challenged.

"I mean intell. Get him upstairs." He ordered.

"We already have a grounder!" Octavia gestured to me and the meatheads dragged me forward. She was right, this was hardly about intell, it was about revenge.

"Bellamy she's right-" Clarke was going to say more but sound came through the radio.

"Clarke, we're ready. Can you hear me?" The woman said.

"Look this is not who we are." Clarke said.

"It is now." Bellamy stated. He turned to move away but Clarke grabbed his arm.

"I saw humanity in your eyes when you made the choice not to hurt her, where is it now?" She hissed. Bellamy turned away. My chest felt strange as her words echoed around my head. The choice.

The meatheads pulled me up the ladder, dragging me back to where I had originally been locked up before they moved me outside.

The chains were still there.

They locked me up, standing up arms outstretched and they did the same to him. They had only just finished when he came to.

"Tighter! The last thing we need is this Bastard getting free because you screwed up." Bellamy ordered.

Lincoln's eyes locked with Octavia's and it wasn't just me who noticed. Bellamy's eyes darkened.

"Octavia get out of here." Bellamy told her.

"I told you, he was protecting me. You didn't have to do this." Octavia reasoned with him, her hands latching onto his arm, her matching brown eyes desperate.

"This isn't about you I'm doing this for all of us." Bellamy stated. He was a bad liar.

"You did that for all of us." Octavia gestured to the blood on Lincoln's face.

"No, I did that for Finn and Jasper and Diggs and Violet and Roma-" He could have gone on but Octavia cut him off.

"It wasn't even him." She said.

"You don't know that! We need to know what we're up against, how many there are and why they're killing us!" Bellamy yelled.

And he's going to tell us right now." Bellamy moved forward threateningly and I couldn't help but think this was my fault.

In the first week that they kept me inside the Dropship, I was questioned multiple times a day by Murphy and his meatheads but I wouldn't budge. I kept silent and now they had moved onto another grounder.

"Please." Octavia pleaded.

"Miller, get her out of here." Bellamy said to a boy I didn't recognize.

She struggled and shoved Miller off of him, pride making her walk to the hatch by herself.

"I don't think he's like her. I don't think he'll understand you." Octavia said before going down the hatch.

"Oh, I think he will." Bellamy growled.

~~~

A huge crash shook the Dropship knocking almost everything over. My chains rattled as the walls shook.

"What was that? Are we under attack?" Bellamy asked.

"Storm damage. We're okay." A meathead came back up the ladder to let us know.

"We're gonna try this one more time." Bellamy walked back over to Lincoln.

"What's your name? Where's your camp? How many of you are there?" Bellamy flung questions at him but I knew he would never respond.

Grounders are fiercely loyal, and he would never betray his people. Never.

"Hey look at this." Miller spoke up. Bellamy moved over to where Miller was searching through Lincoln's things.

"What is this stuff anyway?" Miller held up a box of vials.

"Who knows with these people." Bellamy picked up a leather bound journal and Lincoln thrashed in distress, his poker face failing.

"I think we found something he doesn't want us to see." Bellamy stated.

He flicked through the journal and was met with drawings, I craned my neck to see.

"These aren't bad." Bellamy said, impressed.

He stopped on a page with a drawing of a girl with long dark hair and a mischievious smile. Octavia. He clenched his jaw and moved to a different page.

"This is our camp." Bellamy recognized the drawing.

"And I bet if I count up these marks they'll add up to 102. Ten are crossed out." Bellamy shut the book and rose up to his full height.

"That's how many people we've lost." He advanced on Lincoln.

"You've been watching us ever since we got here." Bellamy growled. That surprised me, Lincoln wasn't a scout, he wasn't part of our mission he didn't even live in the Capitol. He was a healer, no scout. But I guess curiosity won out.

Bellamy flipped to another page in the book and came across a drawing but I couldn't see what it was. Judging from their expressions it wasn't something good.

"What the hell is that? Friend of yours?" Bellamy asked. He turned the book around so that i could see and dread pooled in the pit of my stomach. He had drawn a reaper.

Suddenly the hatch opened and Clarke emerged looking worried. A meathead blocked her off.

"Get the hell out of my way." Clarke looked done with everyone's shit.

"It's okay, let her through." Bellamy allowed.

Clarke eyes Lincoln warily and assessed his condition.

"Well if he didn't hate us already, he does now." She stated. Bellamy pulled her to the side.

"Who cares. How's Finn?" He asked.

"Alive. And his people will care. How long until the figure out where he is. Where she is." Clarke argued.

"What happens when they do? When they come looking for them?" She asked.

"Relax Bellamy. No one saw us take him thanks to the storm and it's been ten days, no one's coming after her." He said and a pang of hurt went through me.

He was wrong, someone would come after me. Unless Kaito hadn't told them I was taken by them. That would be bad. Really bad. The war party would still come though, I just had to wait it out.

"Look their people are already killing us." Bellamy showed her the notches on the page in Lincolns book.

"How many more of our people need to die before you realize we are fighting a war." Bellamy's voice shook with anger.

"We're not soldiers Bellamy. We can't win. You saw how easily she took down Murphy and how she tracked Charlotte and Octavia in minutes. And look at him!" Clarke cried.

"We can't if we don't fight." Bellamy tried to convince her.

"Clarke he's seizing!" Raven's voice came from below.

"On my way." Clarke sped down the ladder and Bellamy closed the hatch behind her.

I could see the anger in his eyes. Losing Octavia had changed him, clouded his judgement. He paced up and down the room and I could see the inner turmoil, making his hands shake.

Suddenly Clarke was back, banging on the hatch. Miller opened it.

"Move out of my way, now!" Clarke yelled and he did what he was told, the change in her tone of voice scaring him. Octavia followed her up. Clarke moved across the room and got right up in Lincoln's face, she brandished his knife.

"What's on this?" She asked.

"What are you talking about?" Bellamy asked.

"He poisoned the blade." She hissed.

"He knew Finn was going to die no matter what we did! What is it?" She screamed.

"Is there and antidote?" She asked again but she got no response.

"Clarke he doesn't understand you." Octavia told her but she was wrong, he could understand her perfectly, but he would never talk.

"The vials." Bellamy spoke up. He reached for the box of vials and held them up to Clarke.

"He'd have to be stupid to keep a poison around this long and not have an antidote." Clarke looked through the box.

"Which one?" She asked. He was silent.

"Answer the question." Bellamy backed Clarke up.

"Show us. Please!" Octavia begged.

"Which one? Our friend is dying down there and you can stop that!" Clarke cried.

"I'll get him to talk." Bellamy rasied his fast but Octavia grabbed his arm.

"Bellamy no!" She cried.

"He wants Finn to die, don't you see that?" Bellamy cried, the hurt evident in his voice. He was scared.

"Do you want him to live or not?" Bellamy asked Clarke. I could see that they were both struggling with this.

"Clarke you even said it yourself this is not who we are! He was protecting me, he saved my life" Octavia cried.

"We're talking about Finn's life." Bellamy yelled back.

"Do it." Clarke choked out.

Bellamy crossed over and cut a seat belt from a chair. As he crossed back to Lincoln, his hands gripping the weapon, his eyes flickered to mine. I couldn't disguise the hurt, the fear. I didn't want to see this but couldn't look away. I could still remember how soft his hand was pressed against mine on the cliff, and how carefully he wiped the blood of the corner of my lip. the juxtaposition of it all confused me. A man so gentle, capable of such destruction. I think he could see my thoughts, must've been written all over my face.

"I'm sorry" He mumbled so that only Lincoln and I could've heard it. My heart fluttered. There was that juxtaposition. So so gentle. Lincoln looked at Bellamy then at me with a knowing look in his eyes.

Octavia had to be held back by Miller and the meatheads. Bellamy cut Lincoln's shirt off.

"Bellamy no, please." Octavia cried.

He didn't listen he whipped the seat belt around and it smacked Lincoln on the shoulder.

I surged forward, straining against the chains. Bellamy raised his eyes to mine briefly and I pleaded with my eyes, pleaded to see that gentleness again but he was too far gone.

Bellamy hit him again and Clarke knelt at his feet holding up the vials.

"Please. Which one's the antidote." She pleaded.

Lincoln stayed silent and Clarke moved out of the way.

Bellamy struck him twice more.

"Clarke he's getting worse!" Raven's voice met us.

"We're running out of time." Clarke knelt back down on the floor.

"Which one? Which one is it? If you tell us they'll stop! Please tell us which is the antidote and they'll stop this." Clarke cried.

"If that won't work maybe this will." Bellamy picked up a steel bolt, his voice coated in desperation. I felt as if ice water had been poured down my spine.

"Clarke you don't have to be here for this." Bellamy told her.

"I'm not leaving until I get that antidote." Clarke said determinedly.

"Last chance." Bellamy said holding the bolt up to Lincoln's face. When he didn't respond he reared back and stabbed it straight through his hand. I strained against my chains but they wouldn't budge.

"What's taking so long?" Raven came up through the hatch.

"He stopped breathing." She told Clarke.

"What?" Clarke breathed.

"He started again but next time he might not." Raven explained.

"he won't tell us anything." Clarke cried.

"Wanna bet?" Raven pulled two thick cables from their sockets and they sparked menacingly.

"What are you doing?" Bellamy asked.

"Trying something new." Raven growled.

She pressed the live wires to his chest sending electricity coursing through his body. All the air flew from my lungs, my gasp drawing attention. Bellamy's eyes on my face but I couldn't look at him. Just Lincoln. She pulled away.

"Which one is it?" Raven yelled.

"Come on!" She screamed and did it again.

"He's all I have!" Raven cried.

"No more!" Octavia yelled holding up the poisoned knife.

"he's letting Finn die!" Raven was hysterical.

Octavia cut her forearm.

"He won't let me die." She stated.

She was braver than I though, risking her life for Finn. She knelt on the floor and pointed at one of the vials.

"This one?" He was silent.

"This one?" She held up another and he nodded his head slightly. My eyes widened. So he hadn't been scouting and it hadn't been curiosity. He had been watching her.

She gave it to Clarke who took off with Raven. She then wrapped her wound.

"O..." Bellamy trailed off and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" She jerked away from him.

Bellamy raised his eyes to mine and I saw the guilt, writhing inside him like a living breathing thing.

We all have demons and this is his.

~~~

It was later now, they had saved their friend Finn and Clarke was finally sowing signs of a conscience. She wrenched the bolt out of his hand but when she tried to clean it he closed his fist.

"Look, I need to clean this." Clarke sighed but he kept his fist clenched.

"Here, let me try." Octavia came over and Clarke handed her the cloth.

Octavia gave him a small smile and he slowly opened his fist. She began to gently clean the wound. He never took his eyes off her.

"I never wanted him to get hurt, Octavia. You have to know that. I just wanted to save Finn." Clarke told her.

"For the record, you didn't save Finn, that was me but whatever you want to tell yourself to feel better." Octavia deadpanned.

Clarke spun on her heel and left, quickly.

"I'm so sorry. You saved my life and look at the thanks you get." Octavia whispered.

"I never wanted any of this to happen to you." She continued to clean his wound and he closed his hand around hers.

"Th-thank you." He stuttered. I froze in shock at the sound of his voice. he had broken his silence.

"Hey, did he just say something?" Miller got up from where he had been napping.

"No." Octavia shook her head, lying.

"You know your brother doesn't want you up here, let's go." Miller said apologetically.

Miller took her out and lead her down the ladder, closing the hatch behind him.

Lincoln glanced over at me and I raised an eyebrow. He raised his as well and I could have laughed.

What a pair of honerable grounders we are.

Lincoln helping the enemy for a girl and breaking his code of silence.

And Bellamy apologizing to me when no one could hear, aware of the hurt his actions were causing me.

"We're screwed." I said and he didn't disagree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Woah this chapter was hectic!!!!!! Also it's my longest one yet! 3057 words!!! Well well well, Luna is finally acknowledging her and Bellamy's feelings!!! It's about time. What is that going to mean for her and for Bellamy? You'll have to find out.

Anyway this chapter was based off Season 1 Episode 8 'Contents Under Pressure'. I hope you enjoyed it :)

Don't forget to vote/comment/share this because it means the world to me!

*Loves*

-J xx

Edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.1K 11
โArden you've changed. You killed someone innocent, you don't trust anyone but yourself, you run with the wolves and you're in love with the leader o...
25.3K 522 29
"๐™ˆ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ." OR ใ€Œ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
79.7K 2.4K 37
She wasn't even supposed to be on the dropship going down to Earth. As the youngest zero-g mechanic on the ark (as well as an engineer but she wouldn...
109K 2.3K 55
Today's the day. The day that I was to die. Having had time to mentally prepare myself, I was accepting of it. Little did I know that my fate was no...