SAVED BY A THUG

Por TyreeKnight

Mais

MEET AMANDA✨
MEET AUGUST✨
MEET MAN MAN✨
AUTHORS NOTE✨
MEET LEE✨
MEET IMANI✨
Worst Enemy✨
Won't Let It Happen Again✨
Intoxcicated✨
Makin Love Faces✨
5 Years Later✨
Chapter 11✨

MEET ZAY✨

321 8 5
Por TyreeKnight

10:30 pm.
Sunday

I'm so far out of sight
Yeah that sounds about
Sounds about right
Kill this cup, not my vibe
Be the highlight of my night
Look alive, look alive

LOOK ALIVE X RAE SREMMURD.
______________________

AUGUST

I woke up to the smell of bacon and sausage. I look around and Amanda's not on me. Imani and Lee ain either. They probably in the kitchen throwin down.

I get up and go to the kitchen to greet the girls. When I saw Amanda my knees got weak. Her butt looked good in my shorts.

She was making pancakes and I came up behind her. I put each hand on her hips and rubbed my erection on her butt. I'm not taking advantage of her because she so naive. Ion think nothin wrong with a lil bump and grind.

I kiss her behind her ear and rest my head on her shoulder. "Good morning." I said.

"Morning. Go wake up the other two. Food is ready." She said. Her, Lee and Imani done fucked it up.

They made eggs, bacon, sausage, grits, biscuits and fruit to go with it.

I grabbed and cup and filled it with water. When niggas sleep it be hard to get them up and I ain got time to be makin sure they not goin back to sleep.

I walk in the theatre and pour half a cup on Man Man and the other half on Zay.

"Aye man. What the fuck ?" Zay barked at me. I looked at him crazy. "Sniff the air." I told then. They took a whiff and immediately got up.

I walked back in the kitchen to see Imani setting the table. Man Man and Zay come out the bathroom drying themselves off and go in the kitchen.

Once everybody made they plate we all sat at the table and said grace. I took a bite of my sausage and my eyes got buck. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

"What the hell wrong wit you?" Imani ole ghetto self asked. "This shit good as hell B." I said and Zay and Man Man dapped me up agreeing to what I was saying.

"Aye y'all know that girl Kaliyah ?" Lee said looking up from her phone.

"Yeah what about her ?" Imani asked. "She throwin a party tonight. Y'all think we should slide through ?" Lee asked.

Zay nodded his head and everybody else did. We all finished our food and I was stuffed.

Amanda was talking to Lee and Imani and I just wanted to play with her. I went to where they were and picked Amanda up like a baby. "Why ?" She asked me slightly annoyed.

"Because I wanna play with you." I whined and carried her to my room. I threw her on the bed hard. She got mad and charged back at me.

She  wrestled me on the bed. I picked her lil light ass up and dropped her on the bed again. I must admit Amanda was a lil strong. Don't let her size fool you.

She came behind me and slammed me on the bed by my torso. Then she climbed on top of me and pinned my arms above my head.

I was just letting her win cause she kept moving and every time she moved it was on my dick. We were both out of breath at this moment.

She let go of my wrist and put her hands on my chest. That turned me on right there. My dick was all the way up.

She didn't feel it because she was sitting on my stomach. "Uhh Amanda look at what you did." I said to her.

"What?" She said with a confused look. Since she had both of her legs on opposite sides of me I could feel her kitty getting warm.

I grabbed her by her hips and moved her down on my shaft. Once she felt it she gasped. "Oh my god it's so big!" She said shocked.

I wasn't focused on what she just said cause her kitty felt good on my shaft. I started to rock her back and forth on me and she closes her eyes tight and bit her bottom lip.

"Don't hold it in. Scream my name." I said rocking her faster. "Oh my gosh." She moaned throwing her head back. I kept rocking her and I felt my dick getting wet.

Damn. Amanda was really that wet that it soaked through her pants and mine. I did a quick thank you to god and pressed her on me harder and went faster.

"Fuck Amanda! I'm bout to bust!" I groaned feeling my orgasm build up. It felt like I was about to have the biggest nut of my life.

"Oh my god what is this!" Amanda shouted then I felt myself bust and something warm. You would've almost thought she pissed herself.

"Damn Amanda." I said sitting up. She was out of breath. "What the heck was that ? What did we just do ?" She asked. Damn this girl is that naive.

"We just had an orgasm." I said."Its natural sweetheart. It's just because you liked this dick." I said being cocky.

"Don't tell anyone about this please." She said resting her forehead on my shoulder.

"You got my word babe." I said holding her. I don't even know what I feel about this girl.

LEE

"Bitch you hear that ?" I asked Imani. She looked around trying to listen. She looked back at me and her eyes got wide.

"Bitchhh, they in there knockin the boots!" She said and we bust out laughing. "Oh my god." I said still laughing.

We just finished cleaning the kitchen and headed to the living room with the boys.

Man Man and Zay were playing the PS4 so I just sat on Zays lap. "What's good ma?" Man Man asked me not taking his eyes off the tv.

"Nothing. I'm bout ready to go home to change." I said leaning my head on his shoulder. "We'll go when I get done with this right quick." He said. He turned around to peck my forehead.

I'll fill you guys in on me and Zay. It all started last year in the 11th grade. He was the new boy that the black kids loved to pick on.

He was a straight nerd. I was considered a brainiac but I was attracted to him because I saw something in him.

I remember almost fainting when I asked him out. Every time I would say anything to him he would stutter or make something fall by accident. He was so cute.

But he changed when we got in the 12th. He started hanging with the black boys because he wanted to fit in so thats when Ant and Man Man come in at. He started slangin weight wid them and just carried that street mentality.

It's sexy to me. And no, we have never had sex. He was actually the one that wanted to wait and have sex because he said the longer we wait the better it will be.

And now about me, myself and I. I came from a place called Decatur. My mom and Dad moved us to Cali when I was 11.

I met Imani and we've been friends every since so I wouldn't really consider her a friend. That's my motherfuckin sista!

But when we got older we met our boyfriends Zay and Man Man. So we just took on the street mentality with them because that's all we would be around.

But yeah, I'm 18. Chinese, filipino, black and white. I got money and I gets money because I slang. I would go to college because I got my scholarships but ion know if it's really for me.

I see Amanda come downstairs with Ant behind her and I guess she bout to go home. She comes and tells us bye and hugs us.

I wonder if we should let her join the gang with us. I don't know but I was just thinking.

Zay got up and we walked to the car. He opened my door for me and we drove down the street to my house. "Babe, what's wrong ? Why you so quiet ?" Zay asked me putting his hand in my thigh.

"I was just thinking if we should open up our life style to Amanda?" I said looking at him. He shrugged his shoulders sitting up in his seat.

"I don't know. Maybe we could throw out some clues or what ever but we can't have her snitching on us." He said. I nodded my head and looked back out the window.

I can't wait till this damn party tonight.

AMANDA

I was driving home from Ants house right now listening to some music he put in my phone. I think this rappers name is Chief Keef or some like that.

He's actually not that bad. I like this way better than classical music. I get off on my exit and 10 minutes later I pull up in my driveway.

I see my parents car here and I roll my eyes before getting out. I walk inside the door to be greeted with an Angry Lisa and William.

"Where in the hell have you been ?!" My mom shouts at me. "A place were normal teenagers go." I said trying to walk away but my mom snatches me back.

I have never been in a fight but I know I got a smart mouth so she need to chill. I snatch my arm out of her grip. "What has gotten into you young lady?" My father asks me.

"It's not young lady anymore. It's young adult. I don't know what it is with you two wanting me to be in the house all day but it's not going to happen. You know why ? Because I'm practically grown but I still have to follow your rules but damn. Can I at least act like a normal fucking 18 year old ?" I said making a stank face Imani taught me how to do.

I'm so fed up at this point. They robbed me out of my child hood and now that I'm older it's not going to happen. I'm not about to live my life for them.

"Since you think you so damn grown, get the hell out my house." My dad said. I could care less.

"Ight B." I said and walked to a room that used to be mine. I packed all of my clothes and other stuff and grabbed my stash. No wonder people said I was always a hot head.

I walked back down stairs with my luggage and walked over to a chair. I picked the wooden chair up and slammed it into pieces. "STOP FUCKING STARING AT ME LIKE I OWE YOU SOMETHING!" I said.

They looked at me like I've gon mad. This is a side of me that I don't like to show but the way they was looking at me made me wanna shoot them.

I just grabbed my luggage and walked out. I popped my trunk and put my things in there and got in the car.

I'm going to get this studio apartment I've always wanted. I knew that stash was gonna come in handy one day. 15 minutes later I pulled up into the apartment complex and got out.

I walked in the building to see a nice neat lobby. "Hello, how may I help you today ?" The Italian woman greeted me. I gave her a warm smile.

"I would like to rent an apartment." I said. "Ok, sign these papers here and we'll move you right on in." She said giving me a warm smile.

I signed for a two bedroom apartment with a jacuzzi on the balcony. I gave her my papers and she typed it into the computer and gave me the keys to the apartment.

I walked to the elevators and pressed 8. It looked so luxurious I couldn't do nothing but smile. I graduated in two months anyways so I was gonna move out soon.

It was absolutely breath taking. I was in love with it. I went to the bed room and luckily it was already a bed there. I'll just have to buy furniture another time.

It was currently 11:30 Ant told me to call him. I dialed his number and he answered on the second ring.

"Hello." He said.
"Hey, what you doin ?" I asked.
"Nun at the house chillin. You still goin to the party?" He asked me. Shit.
"Damn I forgot but I'll still go. When does it start?" I asked getting up off the bed.
"12:00." He said.
"Ughhh ok. Come pick me up from my apartment." I said bragging a little.
"Apartment? I thought you stayed wid yo mom and dad." He said confused.
"Yah. They got to bitchin so I moved out." I said. He chuckled.
"Ok , text me the address." He said. We said bye and I hung up.

I walked to get my bag that consists my hair care products and lip gloss. I walked to the bathroom and was in awe. I grabbed a towel out my bag and turned on the shower.

I took a 20 minute shower and got out. I did my hair with a side part and fluffed out my curls. I walked to my luggage and picked out this.

I looked at the mirror that was in the wall and could see my perfect shape. I got a text from Ant saying he was right outside and I walked out the apartment to the elevators.

When I stepped off the elevator the woman at the desk said there was someone waiting for me.

I walked out to see Ant waiting by his car looking good. I could do nothing but smile as a approached him.

"Hello Miss." He greeted me. "Hello Mr." I said as he opened my door for me. Once I was in the car he closed the door and jogged to his side.

It took us about 45 minutes to arrive to the party and I was getting kinda nervous. Me and Ant walked in hand in hand. As soon as we walked in the house and I saw all those people my grip got tighter on Ants hand.

He noticed my discomfort and pulled me to him by my waist. "Just loosen up a bit babe." He whispered to me. I was basically scared shitless.

He pulled me upstairs to the VIP area were the crew was. He pulled me on his lap. I saw Imani and Lee sitting on Zay and Man Man lap.

"Amanda." Imani calls over the loud music I look towards her  raise my eyebrows. She was dressed to the T like Lee.

"Oh my god. Girl you are rockin that dress." I said complimenting her. She struck a little pose and we laughed.

Then that song Bestfriend X Trey Songz came on. Imani and Lee pulled me to the dance floor and that's what we did till two o'clock was dance.

- 2:00am.

AUGUST

I carried Amanda to my room and took off her shoes and clothes but not on no pervert shit. I put her on one of my polo tee shirts and climbed in bed with her on my chest. I was out like a light.

______________________

•I feel like this chapter was all types of fucked up🤒

•Comment

•Vote

~Quaaaa💖💛

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

140K 3.2K 58
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
231K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
67.2K 3.1K 73
❤️
90.6K 1.3K 47
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...