Miraculous Stare Down

By MiraculousGirl19

It starts when an unexpected reveal happens between Ladybug and Chat Noir. However, being so surprised with t... More

About this AU/Author Note
Chapter 1: Reveal?
Chapter 3: The Pursuit leads to a Confession
Chapter 4: The Second Confession...and Reveal
Chapter 5: Epilogue
Final Author's Note

Chapter 2: Let her go?

14.8K 406 192
By MiraculousGirl19

Chat POV

I can't believe it. Marinette is my Ladybug. I feel so much better knowing that my two crushes are ONE person! (Yes, Adrien was crushing on Marinette and Ladybug)

So when the untransformed Ladybug kissed me, I couldn't handle it anymore. I had to see who she was. I barely opened my eyes until I went wide eyed seeing it was Marinette. I was in shock, but it was a good shock. After I realized it was Marinette, we stared at each other for minutes, neither of us wanting to break the tension between us. That is until I hear, "Tikki, Spots on!"

All of a sudden, I see a bright pink flash and Ladybug is gone. But, I don't want her to leave. I just found out who my lover was, I can't let her go. Can I? I mean there is that saying that if you love someone let them go. NO! I can't give up my love for her. My heart belongs to her and only her.
"WAIT!" I yell, hoping she turns back.

She doesn't, so I do what my only option was. I followed her. I cannot let my love for her be disintegrated.

Marinette, Ladybug, I love you, and I will never let you go again. Hang on Purr-incess, I'm coming, just for you!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 7.6K 87
The title says it all
1.3K 55 11
Ladybug and Cat Noir have always been Paris's perfect partnership until recently. Their constant fighting is getting in the way of fighting Hawkmoth'...
1.1M 19.5K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
10.3K 257 12
just a random oneshot book of karma and asano. might include some lemons but mostly just fluff. Also I don't own the characters or the pictures