Twisted games (Michael Jackso...

By MJsGirl1987

After a random meeting backstage before an interview Michael Jackson befriends 17 year old Faith Owens. The d... More

The games begin
Phone call
Interview/kind of
Can't stop thinking of you
It's a date x
Can I trust you?
Home Alone
Just friends
Playing games
Guilty pleasure
Too Close
Happy birthday Pt.1
Happy birthday Pt.2
The girl is mine
Walk Away
The perfect image
Just for show
Prom night
Playing with the press
Double lives
Busted
Family tree
Apart of me
Bail out
Betrayal
payback
Coincidence?
The truth Pt.1
The truth Pt.2
Why?
Other side Pt.1
Other side Pt.2
Meet the family
Special place
Tell her
Real love
Family time
Help
Mind games
Proof
Someone's watching
Desperate
Letter
Decisions
Won't let go
DNA
unsure
Surprise
Unsupportive
Tip off
Crazy
The truth
Accept it
Awards
Lies
scared
Let me go
moving on
Missing
Confession
Runaway
Blame
Return
Mistake
Sorry
Hurting
Moving on
Excited
Practice
Change of heart
Labour
Precious
Parenting
Secrets and lies
Found
Choice
Gone
Back
Better off
Visit
Warning
Emily
Unfair
Let me explain
please Listen
Danny
Unsure
who am I?
Last supper
God's will
New start
Goodbye
Plans
lies and secrets
Caught
Blame
Changes
Better late than never
Stressed
Blackmail
Double crossed
Game over

Precious gift

219 9 4
By MJsGirl1987

Faith's POV

"You ok?" Michael asks as we leave the doctors office "mhm" I nod "Are you?"

"Mhm" he nods back and I can see disappointment in his eyes. "Hey, it'll happen soon enough" I smile reassuringly and he smiles back through pursed lips.

After Michael and I our done at the doctors we make our way over to Jackie's house.

"So how did it go?" Jackie asks. "Same as last time" Michael mumbles and Jackie sighs sympathetically. "I'm sorry" he mutters. "There's always next time though" I cut in seeing the look on Michael's face.

I don't know why he keeps blaming himself every time it doesn't work. The doctors even said it could take time and as much as I reassure him he still keeps blaming himself.

We're all sat talking and Jackie gets another phone call and he quickly hangs up and looks nervous more and more each time his phone rings.

"Is everything ok?" I ask "Mhm" he nods faking a smile. "Are you sure? Because you seem kind of tense" I comment. "Does anybody want some more drinks?" He says ignoring my question and goes into the kitchen.

"Maybe we should go" I whisper to Michael. "He clearly doesn't want us here"

"What are you talking about? He asked us to come over today remember?"

"I know, but he's seemed pretty off since we got here"

"He's probably just stressed about something at work or something" he shrugs. "I get like that myself sometimes"

"I guess so" I shrug.

****
Jackie's POV

I'm in the kitchen and I get a call once again from Julie and quickly hang up. I know I can't avoid her calls forever and she's probably getting more pissed with me keep hanging up the phone, but it's not exactly a conversation I can have while Faith and Michael are here.

"Is everything ok?" Michael asks coming into the kitchen and I nod and fake a smile. "Mhm"

"Are you sure? Because we can go if your busy?"

"It's fine. I'm just a little stressed about something at work is all" I lie and he nods. "Anything I can help with?" He asks and I shake my head. "It's fine. Anyway you have enough going on with your new album and with you and Faith" I point and he nods looking at the ground. "Your not still blaming yourself are you? Because not of this is your fault" I reassure him. "But it is. The doctors even said so"

"No. What they said was you have a low sperm count and it could take longer. They didn't say you couldn't have kids"

"But what if I can't?" He croaks and I put my arm around him. "I know how much having a child means to you and Faith, but it will happen eventually. You got her pregnant before remember? And you weren't even trying" I point out. "So I got lucky" he shrugs sarcastically "doesn't mean I can get her pregnant again"

"You will and even if it doesn't happen naturally. There's always other options" I say softly. "I know it's not the same, but it'll still be your child. Have you guys discussed those options?" I ask and he nods. "We've talk about maybe using a donor, but that would mean it'll only be Faith's child and..."

"No it won't" I cut him off. You may not be the father biologically, but you'll still be the baby's daddy. Being blood related doesn't make you a parent. Being there and giving all your love like it was your own is what makes you a father" I say softly and he doesn't answer for a moment "I just wish I could give her a child of our own he croaks. "And someday you will. I just know it and when you do that baby is going to be the luckies baby in the world because he or she will have the most amazing and loving parents any child could ask for" I smile at him through pursed lips and he smiles at me the same way.

****

Michael's POV

It really helped talking to Jackie earlier, but I still can't help but blame myself for all of this. Faith keeps trying to reassure me that it's not my fault and that she's ok and it'll happen soon enough, but I can't help but worry that if it doesn't happen soon then she'll start to resent me and find someone who can give her a child.

"Is it really that bad?" Faith asks bringing me from my thoughts and I look up at her confused. "The dinner? You've barely touched it. Is it really that bad?" She asks again. "No- no it's really good" I tell her honestly. "Are you sure? Because I can make you something else if you..."

"The foods great" I smile cutting her off. "I'm just not very hungry is all" I shrug. "You been off you food for awhile now. Maybe your coming down with something?" She says softly feeling my forehead. "I have been feeling a little sick lately, but i'll be fine" I shrug I really have been feeling a little sick lately, but I've been trying to brush it off and concentrate on finishing my album which is taking a lot longer that I thought it would.

"C'mon" Faith smiles at me taking my hand "You need to get some rest.

We go upstairs and get into bed and Faith picks out a movie then comes and lays down with me. "Baby, I'm fine really. It's just a bug" I shrug trying to play it off not wanting to admit to her that I actually feel like crap, but then quickly give in when she lays beside me and starts rubbing her hand softly on my stomach with one hand and twisting my curls gently with the other.

"Does that feel any better?" She asks and I nod closing my eyes and soon drift off to sleep.

****
Jackie's POV

"You finally decided to show?" Julie scoffs, moving aside to let me in.

"Why are you doing this?" I frown getting straight to the point. "Why are you taking your time to pay up?" She shrugs. "Its been almost a week. I told you what will happen if you don't pay up"

"And how do I know you won't just take the money?" I shrugs. "A deals a deal. You pay up and i'll get an abortion and your precious wife never finds out or I have the baby and ruin your marrige and your life" she shrugs. "And then what, huh? Your gonna raise the baby by yourself like you did with Faith? Because we all know how much you fucked up there" I shrug. "You never heard of nannies?"

"And your willing to ruin your image even more by admitting you ruined someones marrige? Because it will"

"Oh please. My image has already been ruined. Faith made sure of that. I can't even get work anymore because of her" she frowns.

"So that's all you care about? Money? What about your daughter? Sure you may not be able to get work that much any more, but do you have any idea what her and Michael are going through right now!?" I snap. "What are you talking about?" She frowns confused. "Since their daughter died, Her and Michael have been trying for another baby. When you called me earlier, I didn't answer because I was busy consoling them and trying to assure them that everything's gonna be ok. They're  so desperate to be parents and your standing there using an unborn baby's life as a weapon against me! Do you have any idea how lucky you are? You can have kids no problem and they'd kill to be in your shoes right now!" Snap and her expression softens slightly.

"I had no idea"

"Well you wouldn't because all you care about is yourself! Your daughter's going through hell right now and your standing there threatening me with a child you don't even want and it's discusting" I scrunch my face at her and she doesn't say anything.

****
Faith's POV

I wake up feeling Michael gently pulling me closer to him "I see someone's feeling better" I giggle slightly feeling his erection, pushing against. "Mhm" he groans onto my neck, pulling me closer then presses his lips softly against mine and kisses me softly and I kiss him back the same way then the phone starts ringing.

"Ignore it" Michael groans pulling me back to him and gets on top of me.

We continue making out and the phone starts ringing again. "It could be important" I sigh breaking away slightly and he gets off me while I answer the phone.

"Well I'm busy. Can't it wait?" I say to security "she says it's pretty urgent" he replies an I sigh heavily.

"What's wrong?" Michael asks when I get off the phone and I tell him my mom's at the gate.

"So leave her there" he shrugs "I can't it sounded pretty urgent"

"But I want you now" he whines playfully. "I want you to, but it'll have to wait" I pout playfully and peck his lips then get up to go see what the 'big emergency' is.

*
After letting my mom in she sits quietly on the sofa for a moment. "So... what did you wanna talk to me about?" I shrug still waiting. And she sighs and takes a deep breath. "Me and Jackie slept together" she blurted out.

"Um.. we kinda figured that awhile ago" Michael says sarcastically "I meant recently" she rolls her eyes at him. "And that's the big emergency?" I frown confused. "No. He um... he told me about the two of you and that you were having trouble. You know... conceiving" she mumbles that last part "what's that got to do with anything?" Michael shrugs uncomfortably "I'm pregnant. With Jackie's baby. He already knows and he weren't exactly happy about it and to be honest neither was I at first, but..."

"So that's why you came over? To brag about it!?" I frown confused "I get that you you don't like that we're together, but do you really hate me that much you'd just come over here. To brag about you being pregnant and I'm not!? Well Congratulations. You have a baby and we don't! You didn't need to come here and rub it in our face"

"Of course I don't hate you! And I didn't come here to brag about me being pregnant"

"Then why did you?" Michael asks just as confused and she doesn't say anything for a moment. "Like I said Jackie wasn't happy about it and neither was I. I was gonna have an abortion, but when he told me about you two and how much you both despretly wanted a baby, we got talking and we agreed that maybe we should ask you two first... before I did anything"

"Ask us what? It's nothing to do with us what you choose to do" I shrug confused. "But it could be. If you wanted. You could have this baby and..."

"You wanna give us your baby?" Michael raises an eyebrow at her. "Me and Jackie don't want this baby and it's not like anybody needs to know. Just think about it like a private adoption or surrogate"

"Why would you wanna do that for us?" I ask and she doesn't answer for a moment "I was a terrible mother to you and I was never there for you when you needed me. I know I can't change the past, but I want to help you and I know you'll be amazing parents to this baby"

****
Jackie's POV

It's getting late and I'm sat in my car waiting for Julie to get back and I finally see her car drive into her drive and I go over to her.

"Did you speak to them?"

"Mhm" she nods "and?" I shrug. "They said no at first and were confused why I was even offering, but eventually they agreed"

"And they definitely said yes?"

"Mhm" she nods. "Thank you so much. You have no idea how much this will mean to them"

"I'm sure it does" she shrugs. Then stands staring at me for a moment. "You forgetting something?" She raises an eyebrow and I sigh handing over the envelope and she stands counting the money inside. "Don't worry. It's all there" I say slightly sarcastically "good" she smiles through pursed lips. "And I'll expect the next payment same time next week"

"I told you I would. We made a deal remember?"

"That's right and like I said. if your late on a single payment or there's so much and a penny under. The deals off and I tell Faith and Michael about the little deal we made" she says seriously and I nod. "You can leave now. I'm getting bored with you now" she shrugs and I nod leaving, not wanting to piss her off in any way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 257 12
Darla Evans, a determined waitress, has had her ups and downs. Money, a home, a car but her world is broken. Losing both of her parents and an abusiv...
11.3K 649 26
In the wake of the tragic events that occurs when Jasmine is just fifteen years old she has to endure what life gives her. Three years later she find...
16.3K 541 23
⚠️ Copyright © 2017 by IntenseArt. This is an original story. All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in...
77.9K 3.4K 200
When 15 year old Ocean moves next door to 17 year old Michael they quickly fall for each other, but both coming from strict religious and abusive hou...