Alpha of Doom

By QueenKeely

"In the end, the guy doesn't change for the girl, the girl is still broken and they don't end up together." H... More

My thanks
Warning
Trailer
Chapter 1- Punching bag
Chapter 2- Saviour
Chapter 3- Glass shards
Chapter 4- The outburst
Chapter 5- Fragile hearts
Chapter 6- Red eyed monster
Chapter 7- Baboon butt
Chapter 8- Invitation
Chapter 9- Celebration
Chapter 11- Us
Chapter 12- Alpha male
Chapter 13- True colours shine
Chapter 14- Bullet
Chapter 15- Storm
Chapter 16- Scream Lily, scream
Chapter 17- The wolf
Chapter 18- Beast
Chapter 19- War
Chapter 20- Bad memories
Chapter 21- The kiss
Chapter 22- Attack
Chapter 23- Powers
Ch 24- "You were touching me!"
Chapter 25- Black mail
Chapter 26- His world
Chapter 27- Beautiful
Chapter 28- Dance Lukey Wukey.
Chapter 29- Running
Chapter 30- Girl party
Ch 31- Pain, pain go away come again another day
Chapter 32-Heart shaped necklace
Chapter 33- Barbecue
Chapter 34- I love you
Chapter 35- Trust issues
Chapter 36- Bloodied and bruised
Chapter 37- Shopping
Chapter 38- Meet and greet
Chapter 39- Beach dates and confessions
Chapter 40- Nike woman
Chapter 41- 22nd
Chapter 42- It will always be you
Chapter 43- Chains and knives
Chapter 44- Torture
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 45- You're hurt
Chapter 46- Scared and scarred
Chapter 47- Witch
Chapter 48- Element
Chapter 49- Luca vs Alpha Jones
Chapter 50-catchups
Chapter 51- Scared Storm
Chapter 52- His story
Chapter 53- welcoming
Chapter 54- He's gone
Chapter 55- Camera
Chapter 56- lovebites
Chapter 57- alpha tone
Chapter 58- Tyler
Chapter 59- late night food trips
Chapter 60- arguments
Chapter 61- Heidi May Bolton
62- heartbeat
Chapter 63- Drunk
Chapter 64- shooting stars
Chapter 65- Tobias and Bethany
Chapter 66- mother daily, teenager at heart
Chapter 67- Epilogue; I fell in love with the alpha of doom
1 million reads bonus chapter!
Covers
Christmas update
My other works

Chapter 10- The hard truth

223K 6.1K 1.7K
By QueenKeely

This chapter is emotional, I think
"Can everyone please hit the dance floor?" Someone calls over the speakers.

Luca sighs his jaw twitching and grabs my hand leading me to the dance floor, soft music starts playing and he wraps my arms around his neck.

He places his hands on my hips and we start swaying "I don't know how to dance" I say stepping on his feet, he doesn't even wince.

"Just follow my movements" he whispers and I look down at our feet, step forward, side, spin.

He lifts my chin so I'm looking into his eyes then settles his hand back on my hips again.

I look behind him and every thing comes crashing down, the memories, the words, the abuse. Him.

Flashback
"Lily" he sings and I squeeze myself to the wall hoping that somehow he won't find me.

He pops out of the corner his face shows amusement but his eyes portray that facade.

He's furious. He grabs me throwing me across the room
Flashback over
The man who made my nightmares reality, the devil is looking at me from across the room. Drinking beer.

His eyes flash a blue showing his wolfs eyes, "Lily?" Luca asks.

"L-Luca, l-look" I whisper and he turns around.

His fist clenches and his claws dig into my waist, I whimper and he retracts his claws storming up to alpha Jones.

He grabs him by the collar and drags him out, I run on wobbly feet following him outside.

"You asshole!" Luca shouts shoving him into a tree, he punches him and he smirks.

I hide behind the wall listening in "when is Lily going to see your real side Luca?" alpha Jones smirks with blood on his teeth.

Luca knees him in the groin and he hisses out in pain, groaning. "When is she going to see your torture devises? She's heard the story's of you killing innocent people, but you've done far worse" Jones wheezes.

"Shut up!" Luca growls throwing him on the ground.

"Are you ever going to show her the real you? The one that killed children, woman and men. The one that shows no mercy and smiles when he sees the people he killed in piles among piles. You're going to show that side sooner or later Luca and she," he laughs then continues "she's going to be terrified of you, keep her distance. She thought I was bad but she hasn't seen what your capable of. Your not even going full out on me here, your afraid that she's watching, listening.

You're going easy on me here Luca. I wonder what she imagines you when you're actually trying" Jones laughs and I hold in a gasp.

He punches him in the nose and a crack echoes around "cause your the alpha of doom for a reason, you take down packs for a reason. For fun? No. For power. But you can't let sweet little Lily see, can you? You're still heartless towards her but you can't let her see the one who killed his own parents, which was you by the way," my eyes widen.

"Just shut up!" He lifts him then pushes him into the ground, the force pushing alpha Jones into the ground so the dirt falls into the ground a bit.

"The man in your office you were punishing? That was your easy, you were afraid that she would walk in on you going hard on him and your just lucky that she walked in on your easy. You're a thousand times worse than any man who's powerful out there, you're more powerful than the alpha King!" He shouts.

"If you think for a second that I'm going to try and take down alpha kings pack then you're wrong. If you think that I'm going to hurt her then your wrong again."

"Luca it's not the hurting part it's where the true beast inside you comes out and she will be terrified of you, you will have no mercy. And you're going to kill me brutally, slowly, painfully. And only because I hurt her" He smirks.

"You're right, I am going to kill you brutally, painfully, slowly. She knows that," Luca growls and kicks him.

The Knight family rushes out and Angel hugs me "it's okay," she whispers when seeing me cry.

"ENOUGH!" Damien commands and Luca snaps his head in our direction, capturing my hazel green eyes with his blue ones.

A girl with blonde hair, fair skin and blue eyes comes out. She looks like the knight family but she's not immortal, she's human.

The girl Lainey holds Izaiha's hand tightly "that is the alpha of doom Izaiha, I told you. And she is his mate Lily" she whispers to him and I look at her.

I feel my wolf start to take control and my eyes turn black "ah she's come out to play, hello there Celeste!"

"Yeah it's because you made her freaking upset and mad!" Damien shouts.

"Did you know that Lily is the only red wolf? She's meant to be sooooo powerful, but Lily? She's just a broken little girl," he mocks. Lies, they are all lies what he's saying.

"Is everything the devil said true?" I ask, Lucas emotions are just as icy as his eyes.

"Answer me!" I scream.

"Lily, you've seen books and movies where the good girl changes the bad boy, but this is different. You can't change me, the beast inside me. As you've heard, I can never be loved or love, I can't be kind, or show mercy. I'm the alpha of doom," Celeste gives control back to me.

"But what about me?" I whisper.

"I can't help you either. I can't give you the love you want, be as kind as you want and be a true mate like you want. Him" he points to a guy with light brown hair next to the tall blonde haired blue eyed girl.

"He's not a true mate either, he treats his mate like Crap. And you Alessandra, all you wanted was a mate who would accept you for who you are. Luke can't do that" he says.

"Why can't he accept me then Alpha Knight?" She whispers.

"Because monsters are incapable of love." The guy Luke keeps his mouth shut.

"You girls believe in the romance movie crap but nothing is true, the guy doesn't change for the girl, the girl is still broken and they don't end up together" he exclaims I close my eyes tightly.

I open them again and look into his cold gaze "when I kill Michael, I will feel no regret," he says "so you can't change me from who I am now Lily, you can't change me until you fix yourself," he says.

I don't even understand any of this, I don't understand what my full powers are, I don't know how powerful my mate is, I don't know if I can fix myself.

"After today we are just going to go back to the way we were Lily, we're going in circles." Luca says telling me that he's going to treat me like I'm not his mate but an enemy tomorrow.

I see in the corner of my eye the alpha King pulling Lainey into him hugging her, whispering sweet nothings.

It starts raining "what's wrong sweetheart?" Damien whispers to Angel.

"T-this is just to depressing" she cries.

I've heard the story of Angel and Damien, their story.

"I can be fixed by you and I can change you, just like Angel changed Damien and Damien fixed Angel," I say.

The rain starts pouring "you don't know the real me Lily, so you can't change me." He looks at the alpha King "I'm sorry alpha Luciano for my behaviour," I know he doesn't meant it, he's like a beast so he doesn't care.

His stare doesn't even change to fury, sympathy or sadness. It just stays the same. Cold pools of emptiness.

"And you don't know the real me" I say, he chuckles.

"I know everything" he kicks Jones face when he tries to sit up "because I'm the alpha of doom, baby."

So is everyone okay with making Tyler Hoechlin Luca?

Well that was a roller coaster of emotions. First the fight then the explaining then finding out Lily is a healer and yeah...

That's a lot

But I hope you enjoyed it, I've got big plans for this book!

Now please comment, vote and follow!

Keely
edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 15.6K 27
Isabella Rose White hasn't always had a hard life. It all started with the sudden death of her grandparents. Her pack started to treat her differentl...
9.7M 333K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
655K 15.2K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
2.3M 51.9K 30
BOOK ONE TO THE "Rejection Series" Ellie Martin had been harassed and ignored since the age of 13. She was once the child that always smiled, alwa...