Fifty Shades of Hate

By tvd_VA

"Toby ever since we came back from Branson- and before you say anything just don't and let me finish, ever si... More

fifty shades of hate
Scared shitless
Starting the job
Sleep deprived
Branson here we come
Placesplacesplaces
Diffrent concept
Let the games begin
Spanks and promises
The hurting heart
The dinner party
Out in the open
Surprise surprise
The date with business
Quick goodbyes and quick make ups
Wet and wild
New Years!!
Spilling my little guts
The not so fun ball
The suprise
Cold ever after

First meeting

1.7K 24 2
By tvd_VA

First Meeting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes and let out a long, relaxing breath. The one luxury I did have was I didn't work on Saturdays. I am going to do nothing all day it's going to be hell'a fun.

I got up and did the tangles out of my hair. At least I could run a brush through my hair. I throw it in a messy bun. That was all I was doing.

I had my yoga pants and a cute tank that I had slept in. Then I "made" breakfast for myself. Take a wild guess. I swallow the water. It was only 4 glasses now. I wasn't joking about every last dime to rent. I sit on my couch. No social media, no Netflix or TV channels. Nothing. To. Do.

I listen to music from a free service on my tv. Suddenly, no other than my apartment building room rang. Was that cutting to the chase for you?

I answered, not caring who it was because I did look presentable and thank the heavens for that. Okay, presentable was an understament. The outfit was the only put together part of me.

"Good afternoon, are you Ms.Kane?" A handsome young man asked in a rough voice.

"Yes I am, may I help you?" I studied him up and down and prayed he didn't see me check him out.

He was a looker. He seemed to be around my age, maybe a little older from the stubble. I came up to just below his shoulder. It wasn't because I was short, either. He was just that tall. He had deep eyes and brownish blond hair.

If he caught me checking him out, he didn't comment on it. "You're late." He demands with a beautiful frown.

My eyebrows raise. "Um, okay, creep. And how would you know that?" I raise an eyebrow. Flo said I was one day.

He looked amused for a minute, and then it disappeared. "I'm the new management." He crosses his arms, and holy hell, those biceps flexed in that tight little shirt. Was this the equivalent of women dressing like sluts? Something about a man dressed this nicely screamed slut to me.

My mouth forms an o shape and a slight blush crosses my cheeks. Dumbass.  I scold myself. He was talking about my rent not my period. Although I already paid the new rent collector. He wasnt dressed as nicely as the man in front of me but...oh fuck.

"Don't mess with me." I stated a little scared. Please be a joke. Who the fuck did I give my money too. Maybe I should live with my parents. Clearly I was still a navie idiot.

"Do I look like the type of man to joke around." He says flatly. He looked annoyed with me. His foot begins to tap impatiently. He shoves the paper work at me. Showing me the company and how they hired him. He was clearly the real manager of these apartments.

What on God's green earth did this guy want me to do... or even say? I had barely a dollar to my name. I hoped like an empathetic idiot that whoever had all my money at least using it for something good. "A man stopped by earlier, I assumed..." I trail off.

Was he even listening to me?

"You paid rent...in cash... to someone without asking for credentials?" He asked amsued, angerly amsued. His head tilts to study me for the first time.

His eyes went up and down slowly. If he liked what he saw he didn't show it. "You're stupidity is not my problem. I need the money or your out tonight." He adds gruffly.

My eyes widen. I was scared, but anger took way. "The law says I get thirty days asshole!" I argue.

He gives me a cold look. "Not here, you dont."

I decide to play the roll I was best at. The kiss ass doormat. "I fucked up. I know. I'm sorry. Can we just....can we extend for two weeks. I promise I can get the money. Im so broke right now." I say as gently as I can. I will some tears. Get the water works going.

He pinches the bridge of his nose. "Are you seriously going to cry." He asked. His expression stays flat. I had to remind myself this man sent an old lady out over a fifty.

"I really need extra time. The law says-

He shakes his head no and interrupts me. "You pay me now or I have the cops pack up your shit and haul your ass out in cuffs." He said with ice cold words. What an asshole! Could he really get a way with that? Surely I could argue that.   How does a young twenty-three year old women even contact a lawyer?

"I can't just leave, or I will have nowhere to go." I said, feeling helpless at my own spoken words. I give the puss-in-boots eyes.

"My tenants need to know what ship the new management is running. Where you go is not my concern. No extensions." His arms uncross and he straightens. He looked even taller.

I push my tits together subtly with my arms in my tank top. "Cant we work out some type of deal?" I ask quietly. It was terrible and desperate. But I was....so what was I supposed to do.

I catch his eyes following my movements. His eyes looking at my cleavage. Although the words out of his mouth I was not expecting.

He rolls his eyes. "This isn't some porno, you are being trashy." He looks almost disgusted.

My mouth drops. He had a point. How was I not pretty much being a prostitute. My cheeks flame. Why had I though that was a good idea. I swallow and look at anything other than his face. My eyes fall on the folder in his hands. The papers and credentials are to be the collector. The little WBZ Logo on the folder. I frown.

"That's a WBZ logo." I say confused. That was a 78 billion dollar company he was casually wearing the logo of. No one just wore that logo. It was a private company.

He huffs. "Nothing gets past you." He says sarcasticly. The only people who had that logo were old money rich. Drowning in so much money, they had to spend it. What was a guy like that doing as a landlord?

My lip curls. "You're a landlord." I question.

"Are you always this obvious?" He clearly doesn't actually ask me that question. He looks me over again. I let my arms fall to my sides so I'm no longer pushing up my breast in my tank top.

He was practically famous by association. My mouth goes dry. "Are...do you work for them?" I croak out.

"My father owns it." He sighs. He was entertaining this conversation but I could tell it wasn't by choice. He was ten seconds away from kicking my ass to the curb.

"How old are you?" I ask curiously. He glares at me this time.

"Twenty-five now stop stalling." He leans against the door frame. I suddenly was left speechless, standing there like some gaping fish. He raised a smug eyebrow at my reaction.

"Please...can we just....I can work." I plead. Desperate and embarrassed. What part of I had no money did he not get the first time. His jaw tenses. Was I digging a deeper hole or was there something else?

He looked like he was reminded of soemthing unpleasant. He stops leaning against the door and tenses. "Which ever God you're praying to, you better thank." He mumbles.

My heart spikes. The adrenaline and shock in my body skyrocket. My palms become sweaty as I listen with an eager expression. He looks down at me. "I need a new assistant as of yesterday."

I look for any signs of deceitfulness or lying. He looked pretty damn serious. More bitch work? Clearly he didn't need anything more than a coffee fetcher. I was used to bitch work. But being a fetch dog for WBZ was different. That was an opportunity.  I thought about this for all of about two seconds while trying to think of the flaws of working at a billion dollar company.

"Okay, I will be your little personal assistant." I said, putting my hand out so we could shake on it. He just looks at my hand and then looks back at my face. I drop my hand.

"Pack your stuff and let's go." He said so fast I didn't have time to blink. My body freezes. Wait what?!

He gives me a look that says im the biggest dumbass in the world. "You can't live here. You didn't seriously think I would let you stay rent free while paying you? I said before these people need to realize not to slack off."

I pray that I heard that wrong. "You could kill me! Or sexually assault me. I have no idea who you are." I say in a wearry tone. Not to mention this was all happening so fast my head was spinning.

"Please. I am a billionaire. I sleep with high class women. Not women who can barely make ends meet." He doesn't even look twice at me. I felt myself fuming.

"I should slap you for that sleez comment." I purse my lips. He doesn't react. Totally ignoring my statement.

"I'm paying you for your assistance. Cleaning, fetching coffee, etc. You can live in the other side of the villa, it's empty. I assure you you'll be doing a lot more than you think." He pauses and looks in my apartment. I try and block his view.

"From the looks of it you dont have much to pack."

I try and make his eyes meet mine. "Why do you need an assistant?" I ask annoyed.

His eyes finally meet mine. I cram my neck just to look into his eyes. "That isn't any of your business. You can start by not being nosey. I had to fire a friend for being unprofessional." He states. He looks pained. More than that he looks hurt and angry.

I say nothing. I wet my lips. I wasn't going to pry and miss out on this chance. I made stupid choices but that wouldn't be one of them.

"I'm Toby but not to you." He tells me and he pulls out his phone. I lost his interest again already. "I will not be disobeyed or treated badly. Do you understand Ms.Kane?" He couldnt even look at me.

Treated bad? I wanted to snicker. What was this grade school. This was a job. "Its Abigail." I announce my first name. I guess to him it would be.

I see his eyes focous on my lips as I say my name. "Abigail?" He repeated to my suprise. I nod furiously.

This was happening a little to fast for me, but when life gives you lemons, you squeeze the hell out of them, hoping for quality lemonade.

...............................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 928 38
Warning this book will deal with mental, physical and emotional issues and abuse so if you have a problem reading it then Don't read. "I told you tha...
162K 2.2K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...
1.1M 32.1K 51
This is back up! I never got around to editing it because I didn't have the time like I thought I would. Enjoy this and the sequel. Isabelle was jolt...
79.5K 1.4K 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...