Him (A Zayn Malik Fanfiction)

By wmyb_hbg

Krysta is your typical good girl. She gets good grades and has good friends. She just moved to Bradford, Engl... More

Prologue
Him
Deer in the Headlights
What Now?
Babe, are you okay?
What if?
Hospital
Smittened
A Bird On The Hand
Not A Chapter
It's Just White
Read
The Next Morning

Bradford's Bad Boy

92 1 0
By wmyb_hbg

Krysta's P.O.V.

We have just been siting here for about five minutes in silence. I didn't know if I was to speak or something. I was about to say something when I heard that angelic voice again.

"You can turn on the radio if you would like."

"Uhh...okay, thanks." And I went to hit the first preset. That's when I heard some rap music and had to change it. I can't stand rap music. I hit the second button. Wrecking ball was on. This will do. I started humming.

"Don't you ever say I just walked away. I will always love you. I can't live a lie, running for my life. I will always want you."  Right before I was about to belt out the chours, I realized that I was singing outloud and stopped and started to blush a little.

"Why'd you stop?"

"Oh, I don't know."

"Well you have a nice voice." Wait what did he just say? I was smiling like an idiot and turned towards the window. I felt my cheeks and they were hot, oh great now I'm really blushing. He must think I'm an idiot. I tried to distract myself by looking out the window. But I didn't recognize anything.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see." I looked over at him and saw that he had a smirk on his face. I don't know why, but I wasn't worried. Why did this boy make me feel so calm. He was everything I wasn't. He was the complete opposite of me.

But yet, he was everything I wanted to be.

A/N

How are you guys?!? Sorry it's short. Hope you like it. Please comment. Vote!! Love you all!!!! 

I added a cover of Wrecking Ball to the side bar. It's by Eli Lieb. I am obsessed with it. Hope you all like it too!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.9K 29
Harry moved to Bradford, and now he his going to Bradford High ! Good thing he has his Best Friend Mary there , they haven't seen each other in a whi...
14.7K 421 32
Yashita was just one of those girls who could walk through the corridors of schools without getting noticed. But what happens when she has to leave h...
3.3M 76.3K 67
He was the teacher... He was the class bad boy... He was Irresistible. Zayn Malik was known throughout Greater Bradford High School as the bad boy. W...
9.1K 432 59
What happens when a good girl falls in love with a bad boy? That's simple, they leave broken hearts, loved up Tommo, lonely Anthony, and spray-painte...