Pulse

Galing kay kylieirene

Pulse. The thing that keeps us alive. The thing that tells people when we are dead. There are no tears left t... Higit pa

Pulse
Happiness
Long Road Ahead
The Savior
Earl
My Daddy
Everything's okay
Allison Speaks
Bull Shit
Gone in Seconds
My dear
Deliver Me
What a world
I only want to help
'Nice' to see you
Gone
Never mind
No
Dead and Gone
Prison
Days Gone By
I need Answers
Yours now
The Whole Story
Not Good
I Never Lied so Good
Smooth Talker
Headed to Nebraska
Home
Just a Dream
Over
A/N

Old Friend

12 2 1
Galing kay kylieirene

'Kick pebbles away from others'

'Hold your fire'

'The river will flood, but it will always go back to normal'

I walked in zig zagged lines trying to think. "Why?" I said aloud.

The sun was rising. 'They never bothered me during the day.' I thought to myself.

"All by myself!" I hummed.

Man was I lonely. It had been a day and a half since I left Molly. "She's probably gone." I whispered, hating myself for saying that. I looked up and saw birds flying ahead. I admire the way they get to carry on, acting like nothing happened. In a way I envied them.

"I'm like a bir-ird. I only fly away-ay. I don't know where my home is." I sang alound.

*SNAP*

I twisted my head in the direction it came from. Screams erupted from the woods ahead.

"DAMN!" I knew I 'had' to help. My daddy always said, 'Help those in need, for they will return the favor.'

I raced through the woods, hoping I'd make it in time. "HELP!" a girls voice called out. "I'm coming!" I yelled.

I came in time to see a girl getting pinned down. I aimed right for the fuckers head. "Ah!" the girl screetched. 'Did I shoot her?!' was all that played through my mind. Pure terror rushing through my veins.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

119K 3.2K 72
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
298K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
362K 12.8K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
173K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...