My Daddy

'Forget your mistakes, but remember your sins'

'Have a seat and enjoy the show'

'Don't let people walk all over you, for you aren't a doormat'

"He just collapsed." I said, confusion on my face. "I didn't know anything."

"I was just so confused." I paused. "When he died, I panicked." I blinked away the vision of him laying with his brains blown everywhere.

"He taught me so much." I said, beggining to smile, but I quickly stopped myself.

"He was the one who tucked me in at night." I paused before going on. "He faught away my fears, he wiped away my tears, he..."

I was cut off by a loud noise that came from down stairs.

*moaning*

"Shit!" I exclaimed leaping to my feet. "We need to go!" I said looking at Molly, then at the door.

"Hope!" she said. I looked back at her. "I want to stay." she explained sheepishly.

I hesitated, remembering daddy's words, 'Let thou want what thou wants.' 'Give thou what thou can have.'

"Are you sure?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Please." she said, hope in her voice. I hugged her quickly and handed her a loaded gun. She sats by Earl's lifeless body.

I ran down the stairs and pushed past the doors with a grunt. I slowly walked into the fading darkness. I silently said good bye to Molly, and Earl. "Be safe." I whispered, walking into the night, without my new friend, sorrow in my heart.

"Have a seat and enjoy the show." I whispered to the heavens. This would be a long journey.