Lana Parrilla Saved Me

By lparrillaa

She sat on her bed, waiting to be free. Thoughts in her head that she was better off dead. The poster of her... More

Lana Parrilla was staring at me
I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and let go
I can't leave until you know me
It can't be! Lana wrote back?
I didn't feel sad anymore
Fred, she's just incredible
I was under the same roof as Lana
She looked directly in my eyes
I was about to really look Lana Parrilla in the eyes
You are one very special individual, Christie
"I'll see you again my love" Lana said with tears forming
'I don't know babe, but it looks like you should be worried'
I knew what I had to do next...
"You can't save me anymore Lana, no one can"
A very sad, dark mind.
I will get you better
I don't care if it makes you hate me
My eyes rolled and I fell to the floor
I'm talking to her
It was a matter of time before I found out
We just had to find out why she was so broken.
Then I was scared
She had no choice about it
She had one single tear that fell
What the hell did I just do?
'I'm sorry, I tried'
Was that a bad thing, or a good thing?
The happy part of the dream that wasn't going to happen
Things were getting better
Because of happiness
Wednesdays

I hadn't talked to him in ages

553 24 1
By lparrillaa

Lana's pov

'Hello?' Her dad said as he frowned. Someone on the other end of the phone spoke and although I couldn't make out when they said, I did think it was something bad. Her dad's eyes became glass like, and I had never seen that before. He dropped the phone and said nothing. Was that a bad thing, or a good thing?

Tears fell. They didn't stop. I looked at Christie's mother and we both had tears in our eyes. We both thought something really bad had happened. I truly thought she had died. 

'Well, what the hell has happened Mark? Tell us now' her mum demanded.

He looked at her and closed his eyes. He opened them and smiled. 

'She's gong to be okay. She really is getting better' he muttered while trying not to burst out in tears. He lowered his head into his hands and he sobbed. He let out loud cries. Christie's mum stood up and went over to him putting her hand on his head and pulling him into a hug. I cried because I knew this was a huge turn for Christie. Her mum walked back to her chair and we both looked to Mark to hear what he had to say.

'The nurse told me Christie asked to pass the message onto us. She said something bout finding a boy who she really loves and that they are going to get better together. She also said she feels happy and she wants to get better' he said with a huge grin on his face.

'I can't believe it. That amazing' I said, also with a grin on my face. 'You must be so proud'.

'Yes, I know I am. Goodness Mark, I've never seen you like that. I thought something bad had happened' said Christie's mum. 

'It's just the fact that after everything Christie has been through, she wants to get better and I'm just so relieved' he said. 

After that, we all just smiled. When we cleared up the dishes, I was so silent that your could literally hear a pin drop. I think we were all trying to process what had happened with Christie. When we finished cleaning up, Christie's mum and dad went grocery shopping and I went to bed to try and sleep because I was tired. It was about six thirty. I was still shocked by her dad's reaction. It seems like I'm making a big deal out of Christie's turn around but how can't I? After trying to get her better for so long, she finally decides she wants to get better. I get so happy thinking about it, even now. I was sat up in bed and I started thinking about Fred. I hadn't talked to him in ages. I decided to ring him. It would've been around ten thirty at the time I called so I prayed he would be awake because he has random lazy days. I dialled his number. The dialling tone droned until I heard the pick up click.

'Hello?' He said, in his glorious voice.

'Fred, it's-' he butted in before I could finish my sentence. I had to introduce myself because my called ID was off.

'Lana, baby. Oh I miss you. I miss you so so much' he said with a quivering voice.

'I miss you too. It won't be too long now, Christie may not need me here for much longer!' I said with a happy tone. I was excited to get home and see my boys.

'How? Why? Is she okay?' He said worriedly. He seemed to grow an indirect attachment with Christie and I think it's because she meant so much to me.

'She's more than okay! She's amazing right now. She said she was happy and she wanted to get better. I'm going to see her tomorrow at the hospital' I said. 

'When is she getting out?' He said.

'She's only been there for two weeks, so she still has a little further to go, but she'll get there. I know she will' I said hopefully.

'I know it too. She has you' he said. I started to cry.

'What's the matter babe?' He said with concern in his voice. I imagined him kissing my head as he said that, so I cried even more. I was a blubbering mess in the space of went seconds. 

'I just miss you. I have to be so strong for this family because that is why I came here. I came to help Christie and her family. I didn't consider how it will make me feel. I wish I had you here' I said, crying even more.

'Stop crying missus. You'll be okay. Just focus on the day you come home and hopefully, that'll give you the strength and courage to continue to help this family that you so dearly love' he said.

'Thank you. I love you so much and I can't wait to see you. How's the boys?' I said as I calmed down and stopped crying. 

'Matt is you know, still playing video games and stuff. Pat and Jack got two new gigs. One in New York and one here in Vancouver. It's a long journey but a big chance for them. They do miss you' he said.

'Tell them I'm proud of them and tell Matt to do some reading or something! Tell them I miss them so much too and give Lola a kiss from me' I said.

'I will. I have to go and do errands now, but I'll speak to you, my love. I love you' he said making a kiss noise.

'Ew, you're disgusting. Love you too' I said with a small laugh. He hung up.

I felt better and somewhat warm inside. It was seven o'clock and I was tired from crying. I'll never understand why we get tired after crying but there we go. I brushed my teeth, changed into my pyjamas and put my phone on charge. I crawled into bed, literally, and got into my favourite sleeping position. I knew I had to keep my strength up for seeing Christie the next day, so I slept.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

630K 17.6K 48
'She was just a one night stand - that's all she was. I need to keep my mind right in the game can't have anybody tying me down. Something about her...
508K 18.1K 34
It was just one night....i guess that's all it took. [Very Triggering] #2 wmbw 5/22/20 Completed!!!
81.8K 2.1K 50
i gave my daughter up for adoption. i just need to get her back. what if she's as messed up as me? -demi lovato.
1.2K 59 3
"My name's Elena. I uh...I'm your daughter.." In which meeting the baby she gave up for adoption 15 years ago was the last thing Andy expected when s...