Him (A Zayn Malik Fanfiction)

By wmyb_hbg

Krysta is your typical good girl. She gets good grades and has good friends. She just moved to Bradford, Engl... More

Him
Bradford's Bad Boy
Deer in the Headlights
What Now?
Babe, are you okay?
What if?
Hospital
Smittened
A Bird On The Hand
Not A Chapter
It's Just White
Read
The Next Morning

Prologue

264 2 2
By wmyb_hbg

Krysta was everything a parent wanted for their child. She was good at sports and had a scholarship to play football (soccer) at University next year, along with getting a full ride due to her grades. Her parents moved to Bradford, England for her Dad's new job.

She was a little girly, but preferred to wear jeans and a jumper with converse, it was her favorite outfit. She never really had a boyfriend and never drank or smoked or did anything illegal. What happens when she meets Zayn Malik, the "Bradford Bad Boy" and starts to fall for him?

I would like to point out that any person in this story, like Zayn Malik, is not famous in this story. They are just names that I used because I like them. Thanks for reading!!

Cover made by canthurryuplove

Go and follow!!

(ON HOLD)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 4.6K 44
Jess McConnell is your average straight A student. Harry Styles is your typical bad boy. Will they fall for eachother? Or will something and someone...
1.2K 26 11
Mia Malik, Zayn Malik's little sister, by 9 months, hates her older brother. He ruins everything for her, especially her love life. When Mia and Zayn...
147K 3K 34
Meet Hannah Blaze; known back home as the Bradford Bad Girl. That means one thing, her best friend is Zayn Malik; known back home as the Bradford Bad...
27.3K 530 22
Elina was always wild and up for fun, but when she moves she is told to stay clear from trouble. On her first day she runs into the school bad boy, Z...