You're The Only Babygirl I Ne...

Door AdoresDaddy

Luna Rose is a lonely and depressed 16 year old with a dark soul. she hasn't had the upbringing of having bot... Meer

Chapter 1- Luna Rose
Chapter 2- A Surprise Present From My Bestfriend
Chapter 3- Rammstein Gig
Chapter 4- The Truth About Richard
Chapter 5- The Harsh Truth/Falling Asleep In Dad's Arms
Chapter 6- Tickle Fight With Luna/What Paul
Chapter 7- Betrayed And Abused
Chapter 8- Drinking For Reasons
Chapter 9- Waking Daddy Up/An Old Friend Returns
Chapter 10- My Dad...The Kinky Bastard
Chapter 11- Anti-depressants/Paul, You're A Fucking Idiot
Chapter 13- Paul's Dirty Deed/What's Wrong Daddy
Chapter 14- Dad talking to himself/Rammstein Touring
Chapter 15- Battle With Uncle Tillie/ Flake's Mouth gag
Chapter 16- Sleep Paralysis/Always In Your Heart
Chapter 17- New Medication/First Argument
Chapter 18- Meeting Uncle Joe
Chapter 19- Hike/Pretty Tarantula
Chapter 20- Spider Browsing/Painful Erection
Chapter 21- Perverts/Dark Secrets Revealed
Chapter 22- Dad's Anxiety/Hunt
Chapter 23- Playing Games With Till/Chlroform
Chapter 24- Kidnapped/I'm Sorry Dad
Chapter 25- Losing sanity/Have I Been Found?
Chapter 26- She's Found/I Love You Babygirl
Chapter 27- She's Home/Godfather
Chapter 28- Traveling With Uncle Till
Chapter 29- We've Arrived/Amundsen Der Pinguin
Chapter 30- Episode/You Could Hear Me?

Chapter 12- Daddies On Tour/He Loves You

420 6 0
Door AdoresDaddy

*Few Hours Later*

(Luna's POV)

I woke up from my nap about an hour ago which to my surprise, I felt well rested. 

I was in my dad's room, watching Anime whilst writing some Rammstein smut because why not. 

I was about to move when I felt my phone vibrate against my stomach, it made me giggle and I picked it up seeing a text from Kai; I opened it and it read.

"FLAME, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING BUT MARILYN MANSON ARE GOING ON TOUR IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS TIME" I laughed at how Kai had to type that in capitals but I was excited. 

Marilyn Manson are mine and Kai's all time favourite rock band and we love them. 

I just wanted to tell my dad the good news and hopefully he will let me see them. 

I got off the bed and ran downstairs, trying not to fall.

"DAD, DAD, GUESS WHAT" I shouted running into the kitchen "what baby, tell me" dad laughed "my daddies are going on tour and I really want to see them" I smiled excitedly.

"Okay firstly, they must be a band and secondly I thought I was your dad" dad frowned.

"Dad, you have to understand that I have about 100 different dads, anyway Marilyn Manson are going on tour in a couple of months and I really want to see them, please" I begged hugging his waist.

"Marilyn Manson, I'm not sure baby, Manson is a bit of a nutcase" dad said "daddy, how could you say that about my other dad" I gave him a stern look but realised what I had just said.

"Oh so Marilyn Manson is one of your other dads" dad smirked "yes, anyway please can I go and see them" I begged. 

Dad did his best not to give in but I could see in his eyes that he was going to. 

"Alright, I'll let you go but who would you go with" dad asked "Kai, he offered for me to go, please" I begged again.

"Okay baby, you can go with Kai" dad smiled "oh thank you daddy, I love you" I kissed my dad's cheek repeatedly.

"You're welcome baby" dad smiled and kissed my head. 

I was about to ask my dad what was for dinner when I suddenly heard a knock on the door.

"Oh that will be Schneider" dad smiled I smiled and ran to the door.

"SCHNEIDER BUDDY" I smiled answering the door "hey kiddo, how you doing" Schneider hugged me tight.

"I'm doing fine, come on" I smiled and walked into the living room with him following. 

I noticed Schneider was acting a little odd as he didn't sit down when I offered him.

"Doom, you okay" I asked "I'm fine, just standing" Schneider laughed nervous. 

I studied Schneider and his body language when I realised someone was stood behind him. 

"Luna don't" Schneider tried to prevent me from seeing who he was hiding.

"Maisie" I said in shock "Hi Flame" she smiled. 

I was so excited, I hadn't seen her since the night of the gig "oh Maisie" I smiled and embraced her in the familiar hugs we always give each other.

"Oh, I've missed you so much Flame" Maisie smiled and I could feel the smile pressing against my skin.

"Hehe, I've missed you too Maisie" I smiled as we pulled away.

"So, how is life with Mr Z Kruspe" Maisie asked "oh its going great, how's life with Mr D Schneider" I asked. 

For some weird reason, Maisie frowned and she bit her lip nervously.

"Actually Luna, there's something I need to tell you in private" she looked down at her feet. 

Whenever Maisie or Kai call me Luna, I know its something serious.

"Okay, go in dad's room, I'll get you a drink" I said Maisie smiled a little and started walking upstairs "first door on the left" dad said Maisie smiled and went upstairs. 

My eyes locked on Schneider and he feared if I was going to murder him judging by his facial expression but I know Schneider would never hurt Maisie.

"Okay Christoph Schneider, spill" I said in a stern voice.

"Luna, I swear I haven't touched her but something happened between her and her parents; I swear on my life I didn't hurt her" Schneider looked at me like he was fearing for his life. 

"Schneider, I'm not gonna murder you, you twit; I just needed to know from you, I'll talk to you later, thank you for taking care of her" I said and hugged Schneider tight.

"You're welcome Luna" he smiled as we pulled away. 

I kissed my dad's cheek as he passed me 2 glasses of water and I headed upstairs. 

When I entered dad's room, Maisie was on the floor, her back against the bed and she was crying silently; never a good thing in Maisie's case, something really bad has happened.

"I got you some water" I said placing the glasses on a side draw "thanks Luna" she sighed "hey, baby, what's wrong" I asked sitting next to her.

"Luna, am I a failure in anyway" she asked "what, of course not, you're anything but a failure, okay Maisie, I want you to be straight with me" I said.

"Straight, kinda both gay here" Maisie laughed a little to lighten the mood.

"You know what I mean but good one, seriously though; Schneider told me it had something to do with your parents" I said she sighed.

"Its true, they kicked me out the day after the gig and well I mean nothing but a piece of shit to my parents, the whole truth came out and Schneider was the only one there for me" she started crying.

"Maisie, don't cry baby" I sighed cradling her into my arms "I have no home and no parents" she sobbed.

"Actually Maisie, you do have a home" I said "what do you mean" she asked looking up at me. 

"Christoph Schneider, he's taken you in" I said "he loves you Maisie, more than you know and I can see it" I said.

"As what though" she asked "he loves you as a daughter Maisie, he really does and I know you won't let him slip through your heart because your heart wants him but not in the way your mind thought, as a lover" I smiled.

"Are you hinting that Schneider adopts me but for real this time" she asked with a glimpse of hope in her voice.

"I am girl, fuck your parents; they have not once seen how beautiful and amazing their daughter is; Schneider on the other hand, he sees and he loves you so much" I smiled.

Maisie smiled up at me and she got on her knees, giving me one the tightest hugs I have ever received from her. 

"I love you Flame, I fucking love you" Maisie smiled "I love you too Mais" I kissed her forehead. 

"Shouldn't we discuss this with doom first" Maisie asked "we can, now" I smiled she smiled.

We both headed downstairs to see my dad and Schneider on the couch talking. 

"Hey baby" dad smiled at me "hey" I smiled and went over to my dad, sitting on his lap. 

"Schneider, there's something I need to discuss with you" Maisie smiled at him "sure, Richard, can we use your bedroom" Schneider asked "sure, go ahead" dad smiled. 

Schneider and Maisie left upstairs whilst I curled up to my dad.

"So, how did it go" dad asked as he wrapped his arms around me "it went better than I expected actually, you see if Maisie or Kai ever call me Luna, I know its serious" I said.

"I hope she's okay, poor girl" dad kissed my head "oh I think she'll be fine" I smiled.

"Actually when she said Luna, I literally thought Paul might have got her knocked up, I swear I would have killed him" I laughed.

"I think you were going to kill Schneider too by the looks of things" dad laughed I smiled up at my dad and kissed his cheek.

"I love you, dad" I smiled "aw, I love you too baby" dad kissed my forehead "by the way, I need to ask" dad said "yes dad" I smiled up at him.

"Who's your other daddies in Marilyn Manson" dad asked "mein gott dad, you're still on about that" I asked.

"Ja, come on who are they" he asked tickling my sides.

"I only have 2 others, Zim is my second oldest dad after Manson and then Jeordie White who's my youngest dad by one year" I smiled.

"Right, okay; why exactly" dad asked running a finger through his hair "I don't know how to explain it" I said.

"Well when you figure it out, tell me, ja" he smiled I smiled and rested my head on my dad's chest. 

After a couple of minutes, Maisie and Schneider returned downstairs and Maisie gave me the thumb up that Schneider had accepted to adopt her, aw. 

I love when stuff like this happens, shame about her and her parents, they were always so nice to me. 

"Hey, Richard, are you and Luna doing anything tomorrow" Schneider asked as he and Maisie sat on the couch.

"No, I'm not doing anything, why" my dad asked "because we wondered if you wanted to come to dinner tomorrow because we have great news to tell you" Schneider smiled.

"Okay, we'll be happy to come to dinner" dad smiled "great, anyway we are gonna get going, see you tomorrow" Schneider smiled.

"Bye Maisie and can't wait for the news" I hugged Maisie tight "bye Flame, can't wait to tell you" she smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Bye uncle Schneider; be good and don't cause trouble" I hugged him tight "don't worry Luna, I won't" he smiled and kissed my head. 

Maisie and Schneider left, leaving me and my dad time to relax on the couch and let me have some rest. 

"I wonder what this great news is" dad asked as I laid my head on his lap "I think I have a sneaky suspicion" I smiled up at my dad. 

He smiled down at me and kissed my forehead softly.

"I love you, Luna, get some sleep whilst I make dinner" dad smiled I smiled and buried my face into the blanket that he placed on me and fell asleep.

A/N another chapter up, I really didn't know where I wanted this story to go but I think I have an idea now.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

11 1 3
Luna Is not just any ordinary girl, she has dedicated her whole life in shaping herself as a person and building a career and never settle for less...
36.4K 775 20
When eighteen year old Avery Friedrich goes to Germany for a class trip she thinks about how this gives her a chance to discover more about her Germa...
111 16 15
A young girl named Luna must find her Father. While attempting to master her powers along the way. She meets some friends, who become her ally's in h...
11.2K 361 22
Richard and Paul are the guitarists for Rammstein, a German band. They're also close friends. One day when they're playing a show in Russia, they cho...