BAMBI

By PantlessGenie

Vivian, an accountant for one of the biggest superstars in the world, is at a crossroads after a stumble in h... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
Epilogue

VIII

3K 127 122
By PantlessGenie

"Hello?" My voice sounded breathless.

"Oh, sorry. I just wanted to know how your movie night went," Karen paused, "but by the sound of it, it's still going on."

"Yeah."

"Shit, I'm sorry. I'll let you go."

"Ok bye." The phone almost made its way back to the cradle.

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" I put the phone back to my ear.

"What?" I made my frustration with her known. "Remember what I said about his dick, don't hurt yourself girl!" She laughed hysterically into the phone until I hung it up completely.

All I could do was hope Prince hadn't heard what my loud mouth friend said over the phone.

"Sorry." I said as I laid back down on the bed, taking me previous position.

"So, you told your friend about me?" He had a sort of concerned look to his face.

"No, I just told her I kissed an old client and that he was coming so we could watch a movie. Believe me, she would never think it was you."

"How do you know?"

I was hesitant to speak, I didn't want to get him upset, "Um, I don't really want to get into it now, but let's just say I vent to her about work."

"Hmph, well are you still gonna vent to her after tonight?" He scoffed.

I ignored his tone, "I don't know, I guess we'll have to see."

He peered at me for a moment until a lustful glare took over his beautiful eyes. His fingers slid in between the waistband of my pants and my hips. At first he brought them down gently, until he reached my knees. Then he ripped them down the rest of the way nearly taking my feet along with them.

"Ow!" I yelled, as he snickered at me. Sitting up straight, I pulled my arms out of my shirt and threw it onto the ground. His hard body pushed mine with force, making me fall back onto the bed, as he started kissing my lips passionately before moving back to my breasts. I felt my left nipple being brought in between his teeth. Making eye contact, he bit down slightly until I winced from the pain.

I felt so exposed as I laid completely nude while his lips searched my body. "Are you gonna keep your clothes on?" I asked, now feeling a little self conscience about him still having everything, including his shoes on.

"For now." His eyes looked up at mine before he scooted his body down so he was staring right my wet center.

I rested my head back onto the mattress in preparation for the pleasure I would soon experience. But after what seemed like hours, he still hadn't touched me. All I could feel was his cool breath hitting my clit every time he exhaled, which drove me wild.

Finally, I looked down to see his face. He was looking straight into my eyes and although I couldn't see his mouth, I could tell he had a smile attached. "Is everything ok?" I asked.

"Mmhmm..."

I paused, not really knowing what the problem was, "Uh...then what are you doing?"

"Waiting."

"For what?"

"For you to beg."

"Shit." I huffed as I threw my head back. I could feel myself aching for his touch but I was not about to beg.

He was just trying to make me pay for my admittance to venting about him to my friend. "Come on Prince, we don't have to do this you know."

"I know." Every time his words left his mouth I could almost feel the vibration from his deep voice.

I sighed, "Please eat my pussy." My voice wasn't enthusiastic.

"Uh uh."

"Prince."

"What?"

"I'm throbbing so bad, you don't know what this is doing to me." I whined.

"I can see what it's doing. You're dripping wet." He looked down before looking back up to meet my desperate eyes.

This was just part of the game he played and I realized I needed to play along to get things done. "Prince..." My voice got lower as it slowed "would you please please lick my sweet pussy? I wanna feel your warm tong-"

Without warning his tongue swiped across my clit before going deep inside me. "Mmm..." He moved his head ever so slightly so his nose rubbed against my clit while his tongue worked the inside.

"Oh my god." I let out as his tongue moved back up and started circling my clit while two of his long fingers firmly rubbed my g spot. My moans grew louder, as he picked up the pace with his fingers.

His new pace never wavered as the slurping sounds he made with his mouth against me completely consumed my thoughts. My eyes made their way down to what he was doing and I was met with his hazel gaze. "You like that?" He mumbled against my clit.

"Mmhmm." I nodded before flinging my head back onto my floral comforter.

The muscles in my legs started to twitch as I felt myself getting closer. "Oh my god Prince... I'm gonna...I'm gonna come..." He took my clit completely in his mouth. His tongue continued its circles and he started humming a tune to boot. "Ah..." I felt myself gush over his hand. He continued, his motions until I couldn't take it anymore.

As my euphoria came back down to a normal state, I observed Prince still in position. When I made eye contact with him, he slowly lifted his head into full view. I wondered what he was doing until he slowly brought out his tongue, lightly brushing it up over my clit. Each time, my legs twitched. "I'm too sensitive." I chuckled.

He refused to stop so I reached for his head but was stopped by his hand. "Just push through it." Right after he said that he went in full force, bringing his fingers back inside my warmth. I'd never just pushed through it before, usually when I was done I was done.

Prince's tongue put in overtime as he worked my clit for the second time. I felt my body convulse as his wet fingers gripped onto my thighs, holding me in place. "Ah...ah...fuck! Here I come again..."

My second release was so much more intense than the first one. After a few moments he hesitantly freed my clit from his mouth before sitting up onto his knees. A satisfied smile appeared on his face while he watched me try to catch my breath.

He brought his hand up to his face to wipe my wetness off as I laid there trying collected my thoughts once more. Before I knew it, his warm, clothed body nestled up against mine on my soft mattress.

"Shit, that was good." I breathed out.

"I'm just getting started, Bambi." I sat up and looked down at him. His eyes peeked at me from beneath his hand that was wiping sweat from his forehead.

His perfect body was screaming to be released from the clothes that bound him. I walked my fingers from his collarbone down his hair covered chest. Moving his opened shirt aside, I  ran my tongue over his nipple while my hand occupied itself with untying the bottom of his shirt.

"You're just gonna take matters into your own hands, huh?" His deep voice questioned as his soft hands caressed my back.

I looked up to find him simpering, "Maybe, is that ok?" I asked, returning a smirk back to him.

"Oh, by all means, feel free." He put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes.

I got the feeling he was usually the one that took charge in bed, which didn't surprise me in the least.

My hands continued to his ten foot long zipper attached to his high waisted pants. As I reached the bottom of the zipper, my hand glided over his rock hard cock trying to tear through his pant leg.

I brought my hand down into his pants and gripped his girth before bringing it out for air.

"Mmm, impressive." I stated, both of us snickered. I climbed on top of him, rocking my hips back and forth slowly so my clit rubbed against his swollen length that now pointed straight up to his belly button.

Our wet lips soon smashed together as my hair dropped down, encompassing our faces. This time, he let my tongue take over his. I could feel his hands exploring my back and ass when suddenly, both of his hands came down hard onto my ass making a loud smack that reverberated around the room. This in turn, caused me to bite down slightly on his bottom lip.

I took in a breath through my teeth while the stinging lingered on my cheeks, making me want him even more. "Do you have any condoms?" I asked.

He threw his head back hard onto the bed in defeat, "No, I didn't bring any." After he pondered for a moment, "You know what, I think I might have some in my car."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 346 45
𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡; a girl with a broken soul who wants to die. How long can she pretend to forget the worst night of her life?. How long ca...
29.8K 429 17
𝐵𝑜𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑝ℎ 𝑐𝑙𝑖𝑞𝑢𝑒♡
41.6K 1.1K 16
*(lauren/you/camila)* gxg Y/n had never understood the world's obsession with romantic relationships, no matter how hard she tried. Lover after love...
1M 26.3K 30
"Give me my shirt. And my underwear." I look up at his messy hair and his red lips-all because of me-and suddenly lose my breath. "Or what?" He pulls...