Never be {5sos} (EDITING)

By xirwinx18x

"We'll never be as young as we are now. It feels like infinity to me, and I'd never have it any other way" J... More

Prologue
1. Fake fans/ my basic life
2. Sleepovers ft. The Wiggles
3. Cake
4. What to wear? INSECURITIES
5. How to fangirl 101
6. They are real
7. Is that a golf cart?
8. hasta la vista amigos
9. late night calls and another text?
10. Am I your type? (Pls help)
12. Infinity
13. It will be okay

11. There is a band member sleeping in my basement

14 0 0
By xirwinx18x

"You're back!" Ashton yelled giggling.

I'll never get tired of hearing his giggle.

"Yep" I say kind of awkwardly.

"Oh can I get your number too?" Michael asked.

"Sure" I say as we enter each other's phone numbers in our phones.

"Can I get yours too?" Calum asked me and we do the same.

"Me too" Luke said and I give him my number as well.

"Do you have Twitter or Instagram?" Ashton asked me.

"Yeah here it's @ taylormcleanx" I say.

My Twitter used to be a fan account but I never did anything so I just turned it into a personal, good thing I did. I'm still following the other fan accounts though.

"McLean is your last name?" Calum asked.

"Yeah" I say.

"Cool" he said.

Just then my phone buzzed and I got 4 notifications:

@ Ashton5sos is now following you

@ Luke5sos is now following you

@ Calum5sos is now following you

@ Michael5sos is now following you

My fangirl mind freaked out seeing those notifications and it kind of reminded me that I'm actually with them. Its amazing.

Then I got a text message.

Mom :

I think it's time to come
home now, your grandma
is here and she wants
to see you, plus dinner
is almost ready

Alright I will start to head over now

I hit send and I look up at the four boys.

"Hey guys, I really don't want to go but my grandma is over and dinner is almost ready and I have to head home" I say.

This day was great and I don't want it to end but it has to.

"That's okay, we'll hang out tomorrow" Michael said.

"If you want" he added.

"Really?" I asked them.

"Yeah you are pretty cool ya know" Calum said.

I was feeling like the happiest person in the world. 5sos want to hang out with me, more than once! They like me as a person and that shocks me. I'm just little me. Your average girl. Who gets to hang out with her favourite band.

"Thanks that would be great" I said.

"Do you want us to walk you home? We are staying in a hotel close to here so it's not a problem" Ashton offered.

"I'd like that" I say.

~

This walk was filled with talking and laughter. No one could take five steps without hearing someone laugh.

As we got to my house we were still laughing our faces off at Calums stupid joke.

And we continued to laugh when my mom opened the front door to see all of us trying to contain ourselves.

"Well hello" my mom said with a shocked look on her face.

It must be weird seeing your only daughter who only has like 1 friend, and who basically never left the house, laughing and having a grand ol' time with 4 oversized boys in a band after hanging out with them for the whole day.

"Hi mom" I say.

"Hello Mrs McLean" the boys said.

"Thanks for walking my daughter home" my mom said.

This is kinda awkward.

"Bye guys" I say to them.

"Bye" Ashton said when he pulled me into a hug.

The three other boys did the same. They are huggers, and I'm not complaining.

I waved and shut the door.

When I turned around everyone's eyes were on me.

My mom, dad, and grandma were staring at me like I just ate their dog or something.

"What?" I say.

"Nothing! I guess we just have to get used to you hanging around 4 guys who are a bit older than you, and hug you, and-

"They are all bigger than me and I don't like it" my dad said, stopping my mom from finishing her rambling.

"I think it's good that you found other people to be your friends dear, why is this such a big deal?" My innocent grandmother asked.

"Because these four boys are the band members of Taylor's favourite band, the ones she saw in concert yesterday" my dad explained.

"Oh, well even better" my grandma said as she winked at me.

"I'm hungry, is dinner ready yet?" My grandma added.

My grandma is my moms, mom. Not to be rude to my other grandparents, but she's my favourite. Bless her soul.

~

"I've made a decision, and I think it's great that Taylor made new friends, plus we already kind of know them from what Taylor tells us all the time right?" My mom said somewhat into dinner.

Why did she have to bring this up again, it's kind of embarrassing. I know i have like no friends except for Emily, but there's no need for me to be reminded all the time. I'm kidding, at least I'm alone with my family, and it's not like Ashton is eating dinner with us to witness this embarrassing conversation or anything so that's good.

"Yeah I guess but I don't think I'll ever get used to it" my dad said.

"They are really nice, and they are good people trust me, you can even ask Emily" I say chuckling at my family and their over-protective-ness.

~

After I was done eating, I was sitting at the table waiting for everyone else to be done as well.

I don't want to be rude, and just get up and leave, especially if my grandma is here. So I'm just sitting here, very awkwardly, because well, I'm awkward.

Then my phone ringer goes off, very loudly.

And again. And again. And again.

I pull out my phone but keep it under the table to just look at the notifications.

💜Mikey :

Hiiiiiiiiii

💙Luke :

Hey what's up

💙Luke :

Wait are you talking to mike?

💜Mikey :

TALK TO ME NOT LUKE

I laugh out loud at the messages. Then I look up at my family staring at me.

"You can go to your room Taylor you don't have to stay here" my dad said.

"Thanks" I say as I leave the table and head to my room.

I pull out my phone and laugh again. I attempt to text both of them at the same time. It was very chaotic.

~

A bit later into the evening, I was just sitting on my bed, scrolling through Twitter, listening to music, like I usually do during the summer vacation. I'm sad. I know.

There was maybe a week left before school started.

I was going into my last year of high school and I still have no clue what i want to do. Well I know I want it to involve music, I mean, I love to sing, I've just never really preformed, I want to play guitar, but I don't have one.

My life is a flop. I can't do what I want at my school, there is nothing I want to do that involves school. How convenient, a good student like me doesn't want to use education in their life.

Well I can always try to make a career out of dance as a backup, but I haven't told my parents, they expect me to be a lawyer, or an architect or something, but I know that's not for me.

I'm not passionate about a lot of things, just music, dance, the arts I guess.

The reason I love dance is only because of my love for music. To be able to move, expressing myself through emotions, to music is magical to me.

Music is so important to me, it has saved a lot of people, music can do great things, and the people who are able to make great music are truly lifesavers.

And I hope I can be friends with some lifesavers of my own. Maybe I already am. I just hope they will stay.

My phone buzzed, interrupting my chain of thoughts.

💙Luke :

Hey I don't want to seem
pushy or rude, but could
I please come over? My
band mates are annoying,
I need some peace

Sure, let me just ask my parents

I respond with that as I sprint downstairs to my mom, dad, and grandma.

"Um could Luke come over for a bit?" I ask awkwardly.

This would be the first time I would bring a boy to my house, yikes.

My parents look at each other.

"Sure!" My grandma said.

"Just make sure no funny business happens" my dad added.

"Yeah, I promise, thank you so much" I say shocked.

I text Luke.

You can come!

I tell him my address incase he forgot from walking me home earlier and he said he'd be here in 2 minutes.

I still have the same jeans on from earlier, I just changed my shirt and put on a thin sweater.

Then the doorbell rang.

I run downstairs to get it when I see that my mom already answered the door.

"Hi Taylor" Luke said as he saw me walking towards him.

"Hey" I say back.

~

Luke and I ended up in the basement (my favourite place other than my room) scrolling through Netflix to find something to watch.

Now I know what you are thinking.

Netflix and chill?

It's not like that, trust me. I'm not about that life yet.

"'Mean girls'?" I ask Luke already knowing what the answer will be.

"MEAN GIRLS!" Luke yelled.

I put on the movie and we were half watching and half talking.

"What did the band do to make you come here?" I ask.

"They were just being loud and annoying, more than usual" Luke said chuckling and I laugh too.

This is so different for me, yet I like it. Luke is really nice, sweet and simple.

"They are great though, wouldn't want to be in a band with anyone else" Luke said.

"What about Will Smith?" I say jokingly.

Luke threw his head back in laughter.

"Only him, he's the only one" he said.

"Yeah you guys are pretty cool" I say.

"Thanks" Luke said.

"How many more days do you have off?" I asked.

"Well we have 4 more days off, then we have to finish our tour" Luke answered.

"Oh" I say.

"But after that we can all hang out and stuff, it will be fun!" Luke added.

"That'd be great" I say.

Come on, I don't want to seem negative but let's be real, they will probably forget about me. I mean, what do I have that they'd want. They could have anything they wanted. Why would they choose me?

~

We finished the movie and Luke ended up just sleeping in my basement over night.

He was sprawled on the couch, on his stomach, his legs and arms curled up.

When I woke up, I was sitting on the floor, with my back to the couch, my head resting beside Lukes, with one of his arms wrapped around me.

I carefully pulled Lukes arm off of me and placed it on the couch, then picked up my phone to check the time.

It read 2:00 am.

I should probably get some more sleep in my room.

Just as I was about to head upstairs, I look at Luke.

How?

Is all I think as I head to my room and climb into bed.

There is a band member sleeping in my basement.

A band member in my favourite band.

I still can't believe it. Wow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 14.1K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
173K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
368K 32.1K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...