The Yuri-Effect

By jooee-yoonyul

More

The Yuri-Effect
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-58
001. Hidden Desire
061-063. Seeking Secrets
64-70
002. Heartbroken Hero
81-90
91-final

72-80

1.2K 14 0
By jooee-yoonyul

Chapter 72 - Time Lock

At Taeyeon's neighborhood. The couple walked hand in hand, Taeyeon's mother waved at them outside their noodle shop.

 "Tiffany-ssi!" The woman happily waved and jumped around. Tiffany found it so welcoming but Taeyeon felt quite embarrassed at her mother.

 "H-hi au-" Tiffany was hugged tight by the woman, hugging her so tight that Tiffany stopped talking.

 "Tiffany-ssi! I'm so glad you came and visit again! Oh and call me umma instead." Mrs. Kim let go of Tiffany.

 "S-sorry umma.. Hehe" Tiffany blushed at the term 'umma' she just used.

 "Well you're forgiven now that you had visited again." Mrs. Kim dragged Tiffany inside the noodle shop.

 "Tiffany-ssi!" Taeyeon's brother waved to Tiffany, he tried to hug Tiffany but Taeyeon quickly stood in front of him to stop him.

 "Oh no hugs for you oppa." Taeyeon said.

 "Aweee!" Taeyeon's brother sat defeated.

 "We prepared the best food we can offer you, Tiffany-ssi." Mr. Kim fixed his polo collar and smiled at Taeyeon.

 "Y-you don’t have to.. Si-.. Appa.." Tiffany felt so special upon the way Taeyeon's family treated her. She looked down at all the foods they prepared. "I.. T-thank you s-so much.." Tiffany gave the family a bow to show her appriciation.

 "Ppani-ah, you see.. To them you're already a family.." Taeyeon offered Tiffany a seat. She happily sat down.

 "I'll take that seat!" Mrs. Kim rushed to the seat next to Tiffany and Taeyeon's brother also did. Taeyeon face palmed.

 Cough cough~ Taeyeon's father caught everyone's attention, Mrs. Kim dragged her son away and left the seat. Taeyeon sat down near Tiffany.

 "Tiffany-ssi, did you know Taeyeon calls your name when she sleeps?" Taeyeon's brother gave out. Taeyeon shook her head furiously for her brother to shut up.

 "Really? Really Tae-Tae?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon.

 "N-n.. M-maybe.." Taeyeon felt so embarrassed that she looked down and chomped on her food instead.

 "And did you know that Taeyeon always practiced words to say to you?" Now it’s Mrs. Kim. Taeyeon choked at the food she ate. She quickly grabbed a glass of water.

 "Yeah! I can always hear Taeyeon practice lines in her room! Something like, your smile shines though the dark, it glows radiant like your tender skin.." Then Taeyeons brother laughed. Taeyeon wanted to melt at her seat. Tiffany looked at her smiling and laughing.

 "Haha! Did you practice that meant to be line yesterday?" Tiffany joked. Taeyeon frowned and pouted at Tiffany. "N-no.. I mean.. Ye- Uh.. A little bit.."

 "Come on you two, stop teasing our Taeyeon Kim. Tiffany's here.." Mr. Kim noticed her daughter's change in behavior after the constant teasing.

 "Well I think its so cool and romantic." Tiffany tapped Taeyeon's shoulder. "So cheer up my love.." Taeyeon lifted her head and smiled at Tiffany.

 They all resumed eating and chatting till afternoon. Mrs. Kim kept on telling baby stories about Taeyeon. Mr. Kim on the otherhand, told Tiffany the story of their shop. Taeyeon's brother asked Tiffany of numbers of her beautiful girl friends. Tiffany thought of one, Hyoyeon.

 "Umma! We're going!" Taeyeon's brother came down from his room. Sooner Mr. Kim followed.

 "Where are you two going appa?" Taeyeon asked.

 "We're just going to buy supplies." Mr. Kim smiled at Taeyeon. "I see.. Well take care ok?" Taeyeon said.

 Then her mother came running. "I'm coming with you two! I need to buy our groceries as well!" She came up shouting and Mr. Kim held her hand to help his wife.

 "Calm down dear.. Well we'll be leaving you two here for a while ok?" Mr. Kim eyed Taeyeon and Tiffany. Taeyeon could see her brother smirk and wink at her like an idiot. Taeyeon knew exactly what her brother was trying to vibe her.

 Were alone? Taeyeon thought as she waved her family goodbyes. She looked back at Tiffany who's busy with her phone.

 "Yaaah! Who are you texting?" Taeyeon sneaked on Tiffany's back and surprised her. Tiffany showed her phone to Taeyeon. "Its Jess and Hyo, it’s a group chat." She told Taeyeon. Taeyeon sat by Tiffany's side.

 "Do y-you.. Uhm.. Want to go.. Upstairs?" Taeyeon asked, nervously. Tiffany stood up. "Sure." She took Taeyeon's hand and dragged the older girl up stairs.

 As they slowly walked up, Taeyeon was a bit stuck on looking at Tiffany's behind. When she realized she quickly looked away.

 Tiffany opened Taeyeon's room, she quickly jumped on Taeyeon's bed. "Hmmm.. It smells like you, Tae-Tae." She hugged Taeyeon's green pillow.

 "Nothing’s changed. It’s still the same.." As Tiffany lied down she looked around the room. Taeyeon sat on her bed. "I have no time and money to change my small room anyways.." Taeyeon also looked around.

 "Tae-Tae.." Tiffany tapped the space beside her, signaling Taeyeon to lie down on that very space. Taeyeon did and she hugged Tiffany, without any hesitation Taeyeon kissed Tiffany on the lips. It wasn't long, she ended it quick.

 "Feels like the last time.." Taeyeon's face looked a bit sad.

 "It’s different." Tiffany put both her hands on Taeyeon's cheeks. "I won’t leave you.."

 "Yes please don't." Taeyeon pulled Tiffany closer to her, she leaned for a second kiss. They kissed once more but some of their feelings were still locked by the past.

 Taeyeon pulled a blanket over them both after she broke their kiss.

 "Ppani-ah.. I wish you’re a blanket." Taeyeon said facing Tiffany.

 "Why? So you can wrap me around you everynight?" Tiffany predicted Taeyeon's pick up line. Taeyeon frowned. "N-no.. More like.. Make me warm or something.. Gaah! Why did you guess it!" Taeyeon ranted. Tiffany laughed at Taeyeon's dorky action.

 "Okay okay. Try again.."

 "Okay.. Uhh.. uhmm.. Are you a theif?" Taeyeon tried.

 "Hmm.. I think I've heard that from Yuri.." Tiffany teased but Taeyeon didn’t like that joke. "Oh.. Yuri-ah.."

 Tiffany saw Taeyeon's change in mood after what she said. She quickly comforted her girlfriend.

 "Tae-Tae, I’m sorry.. I don't like pick up lines anyways.." Tiffany hugged Taeyeon by her waist. Taeyeon took a deep breath. "Your m-mine.. Tipp- Tiffany.." She whispered.

 "I am, Taeyeon.." Taeyeon kissed Tiffany, she faced the girl and hugged her to pull her closer. Tiffany lifted her arms around Taeyeon's neck. The kiss got deeper that the two got drunk at it, and their feelings cannot be stop as sensation is all over.

 Knock knock~

 "Taeyeon? Are you two asleep?" Taeyeon's brother knocked on her doorstep. But since both of them were tired, Tiffany and Taeyeon didn't answer. Taeyeon's brother turned the knob, it was unlocked. He took a peek inside; both were asleep as a blanket wrapped them all up. He saw Tiffany's shirt on the floor with that he closed the door.

 "Where's your sister?" He went down and his mother asked. "Score." He said.

 "What?" Mrs. Kim didn’t quite hear it because she was packing out their grocery.

 "Nothing!"

 Inside Taeyeon's room,

 Taeyeon woke up to the fragrant smell of Tiffany. It made her smile but then she heard Tiffany's phone ring.

She hurriedly tried to find it, she found it in Tiffany's pants underneath a pillow.

 "Ppani-ah.." Taeyeon woke Tiffany up. "Yea?"

 "Phonecall.. It’s your dad.." Taeyeon read. "Wh-wha..?!"

Tiffany quickly answered. "Yes,hello daddy?"

 "Stephanie? I called to tell you we'll be going in a party again.. Ok? Get ready."

 "Uh.. O-Okay.. Take care daddy!" With that Mr. Hwang hang up.

 "What did he say?" Taeyeon asked.

 "Oh nothing. Just saying I shouldn’t be in my girlfriend's bedroom especially if she's a byuntae." Tiffany joked. Taeyeon got alarmed as she picked up their clothes.

 "He said that?!" Tiffany laughed.

 "No I was kidding. Haha! I just need to go home soon.." Tiffany lazily leaned her head on Taeyeon's back.

 "Tae-Tae?"

 "Yeah?"

 "Did we lock the door?" 

 "Uhh.. No.."

***

Chapter 73 - Stirring Truth P1

 "Hyuuun!"

 "Hyuuun!" A drunken voice called out to Seohyun as she slept with Yoona hugging her. "Wake up and make lunch!" The voice continued nagging the same things over and over again.

 Seohyun opened her eyes, she looked down to Yoona hugging her by her waist. She heard her mother whine about some food and her being lazy. Seohyun rose from her bed, not waking Yoona up that is.

 "What took you so long? Go and make lunch, lazy head!" Seohyun's mother commanded her but Seohyun didn't mind any word she said, she continued to the bathroom. Inside the bathroom her mother continued nagging her.

 After a short while, Seohyun continued to the kitchen and prepared their lunch.

After cooking a lunch for her family, Seohyun prepared the plates and food. While her mother lazily sat on the sofa.

 "Bring those here.. I wanna eat here.." Mrs. Seo requested, Seohyun obeyed. She played three bowls of rice.

 "Are you drunk? It’s just you and me, idiot." Seohyun's mother questioned.

 "Yoona's here.." With what Seohyun mentioned, her mother's eyes glared in anger. "What?!"

 "Yoona slept here.."

 "You let that-that kid here?! And sleep by my house?!"

 Mrs. Seo angrily said. Seohyun nod to agree, her mother loudly tapped the table.

 "Hyun.. What did I tell you about that kid!? Nothing but trouble!" Mrs. Seo was mad at Seohyun's sudden rebellious act. "Now look... Because of her ,your disobeying me!" She then lightly tapped Seohyun's shoulder, the one that was still wounded.

 "O-Oww.." Seohyun let out a quiet sound as it hurt her.

 "Whats wrong?" Her mother asked. Seohyun shook her head telling her mother its nothing. Mrs. Seo stood up and went to the compartments.

 Seohyun went up stairs to wake Yoona up.

 "Hyun..?" Mrs. Seo came back with a first aid kit, she frowned when she realized Seohyun went up stairs to wake Yoona up.

 "Seohyun! Where have you been?" Yoona was already wide awake when Seohyun got to her. "I made lunch down stairs.." Seohyun quickly took Yoona's hand.

 "O-okay.." Yoona stood up and followed Seohyun's direction.

 When they got down stairs it was all cleaned and organized. "Wow.. Your house is quite spacious.. You did all this Seo?" Yoona asked as the floor looked larger with the things organized and in order.

 "No.. Umma did.." Seohyun went ahead and tried to find her mother. Her mother was busy cooking at the kitchen.

 "U-umma?" Seohyun was surprised her mother was cooking plus she seemed to have cleaned the living room. "What?! Can’t you see I'm busy?! Go back there and watch some shows.." She said, and Seohyun did obey.

 After a while, Mrs. Seo prepared a special lunch for them all.

 "What? Eat up.." The woman ate her cooking and Seohyun did the same, Yoona on the other hand felt a bit uneasy about it.

 "I just thought.. Our little visitor can have some hospitality.." Mrs. Seo looked at Yoona. "So eat up Im Yoona, not like I'll poison you." She said. Yoona did try to eat but there were still some hesitation in her head.

 "Umma, does this mean you're allowing our relationship?" Seohyun became jolly and bright.

 "No.. I still want you away from her and her family.." Mrs. Seo pointed her chopsticks to Yoona. The three continued to eat again. Seohyun looked at Yoona slightly hurt.

 "Umma..? Is it because Yoona's father was your ex-lover?" Seohyun spoke. The two persons around her became shocked. "M-my dad?!" Yoona asked.

 "W-what did he say?!" Mrs. Seo also spoke.

 "You were his former lover.. Not in details but if you two had a cold past.. You shouldn’t worry, Yoona isn't the same as he is." Seohyun proudly smiled at her mother. But Mrs. Seo did not respond, she just stood up and sat and lit up a cigarette.

 "Not the same, did you know how that bastard ruin my life?!" She madly said. "You! Im Yoona! Do you even know the dirtiness of your family?" She eyed Yoona.

 Yoona moved closer to Seohyun, just in case.

 "Now kids, let me tell you a story.. You see.. Me and Hyun's father had a great project. It was the invention of an anti-gravity technology.. But your father stole our blueprint.. My husband thought I had an affair with your father, he told my husband I fully gave the blueprint because I love him." Mrs. Seo looked away as she teared up. "Damn your father. My husband committed suicide because of him! My life was ruined and I was left with a baby that I couldn't raise on my own.." She cried. Yoona couldn't believe it all. Her father seemed to be too far from this kind of description. "M-my father w-wont.. Do that.." Yoona spoke out of the blue, her eyes were wide open but it does not believe what Mrs. Seo had spoken earlier.

 "Then don't! Didn't you even think why you lived such luxury?! Because your family steal inventions! I hope your family root in their forsaken money!" The woman furiously shouted at Yoona. Yoona couldn't take it anymore; she took steps backward and ran away.

 "Yoona! W-wait!" Seohyun tried to follow but she was stopped by her mother.

 "Let her know the truth, Hyun.. And now you know as well.." Seohyun stood still looking down. She had always blamed her father for leaving them, for making her mother half-crazy. But now, Seohyun was told the truth of why their life was all haywire.

 "That's why I told you she was trouble from the first place.."

 Yoona soon got home, she noticed there were lights in their house, cars were parked around their lot. She noticed some people in dresses and suits, but it doesn’t matter. Yoona wanted to know the truth.

 Yoona went inside their mansion, there we're lots of guests, prestigious and famous business people were there. Yoona was trying to look for her father but her shirt was pulled by someone.

 "Yoona!"

Yoona looked at who called her. "F-Fany-unnie.." Tiffany eye smiled at Yoona. Then Yoona saw a familiar girl behind Tiffany.

 "Taeyeon-unnie?"

 ***

Chapter 74- Stirring Truth P2

 Back at the Seo household,

 "Hyun.. I'm sorry for everything.." Mrs. Seo apologized to her daughter. "You were.. Everything.. Your father had wanted you to be.. Yet I had done nothing but put you in despair." The woman fell into a sadness that she needed to hug her daughter.

 "I know you love her.. I'm afraid you'll be hurt as what her family did to us." Seohyun kept her tears as her years of life flashed into her mind, how and why her mother became so depressed, how her life was so miserable and unfair. Seohyun hugged her mother tight, to make her feel her daughter was a very understanding girl. Seohyun accepted and forgave her mother after everything, because for her; she wouldn’t have lived without this very woman she hugged.

 "I've been asking your dad of your whereabouts he told me you were upstairs.. Where have y-"

 "My father? Where is he unnie?" Yoona cut on Tiffany, she was eager to find her father. "Uhh.. Somewhere there?" Tiffany pointed far away to a room near the hall's buffet. "Thanks, unnie.. See you two later." Yoona quickly made her way there.

 "I think I see Joohyun's name on that shirt.." Taeyeon looked at Yoona's back. Seohyun's name was written on it, it was Seohyun's shirt after all.

 "Kids these days.. They're taller than adults and their maturity grows faster than us." Tiffany joked.

 Yoona ran towards the place Tiffany told her but all she found was guests and more guests, guests that looked at Yoona stern and judging; probably because of how she dressed.

 "Yoona!"

A sudden hand dragged Yoona inside a small room.

 "Yoona, what's with your clothes?! Hurry up and change." Yoona couldn't see the person talking as dresses and more clothes poured on her. But Yoona knows this voice, her mother.

 "M-mom! Wh-where's dad? W-waait!" Yoona furiously threw every clothing down to floor. Mrs. Im didn't say a word, surprised at how Yoona shouted at her.

 The door knob turned and opened, Yoona's father came inside and closed the door.

 "Hey Yoon!" Seeing her father Yoona ran up to him fast. Losing her temper, Yoona quickly grabbed her father on his collar. "D-Dad! Wh-why?! Why did you do that to Seohyun's family?!" Yoona madly asked.

 "What are you saying? Calm down."

 "Just answer me, dad! I know everything! Seohyun's mother told me everything!" Yoona tightened her grip.

 "Why dad?.. Did you know?.. How much Seohyun's family suffered with what you did? Seo-hyun's life.." Yoona calmed down in sadness and sympathy upon the Seo family, she let go of her father.

 "Yoona.. Why do you believe such lies against our family?" Mrs. Im approached her daughter.

 "Your mother's right. Whatever she told you, it brainwashed you. Look, you became violent and unethical.." Mr. Im also approached Yoona, he tapped Yoona's shoulders.

 "Yoon, it was her fault. She loved me, she gave me the blueprints voluntarily and that's why her husband committed suicide." Mr. Im explained his side to his daughter. "Besides Yoona, they worked for us back then. That blueprint was made for us. I pity her, for the long depression in her life that she made those lies up.." Mrs. Im wiped tears that came out from her eyes from her sympathy to Mrs. Seo.

 "M-mom.. Dont cry.." Yoona's heart quickly melted, she approached her mother and comforted her.

 "Yoon, please believe your family. Your mother and father.. We raised you up.. How can we lie to you?" Mr. Im hugged her family.

 "I-I... I can’t believe.. I thought wrong of my parents.. My family.." Yoona cried in her parents company.

 "A-anyways.. Yoona we have guests.. Can you change now?" Mrs. Im cleaned her tears. She fixed her makeup and quickly went outside.

 "Yoon.. We have guests.. We'll wait for you outside." Mr. Im gave Yoona a final hug and proceeded outside.

 "Tae-Tae, hows wearing high heels?" Tiffany playfully asked Taeyeon in heels and dress. "Very.. Scary.. Uncomfortable.." Taeyeon complained.

 "Hahaha! You'll look so short if you dont wear so.." Tiffany held hands with Taeyeon on their way to the buffet area. Tiffany would always say hi and greet people around. Taeyeon thought it was probably how rich people know their kind, somehow it intimidated Taeyeon but Tiffany was there to support her.

 "I wonder whats taking dad too long.." Tiffany took a drink. "Want some Tae?" She asked Taeyeon. Taeyeon took it and drank quick.

 "I'm sorry I dragged you all the way here.." Tiffany said.

 "It’s ok, atleast I am with you. Besides your father isnt here yet, I wanna accompany you for the time hes not here." Taeyeon went closer to Tiffany.

 "Damn that woman.. Telling Yoona such things.." A manly voice said beside Tiffany and Taeyeon.

 "Forget it.. Its seemed Yoong bit our words anyways.." Now a woman replied.

 "But I'm glad her girlfriend didn't tag along.."

Tiffany heard Yoona's name and she looked at the person.

 "Tiffany-ssi! Oh hi there!" Mrs. Im quickly changed her mood. "Hi aunty! Where's Yoona?" Tiffany smiled.

 "Just changing, she went to her friend's home. Is your father here yet?" The woman asked. "Nu-uhh.. He said he'll be late. But I'm guessing he's on his way.."

 "I see.. Well I'll leave.." Mrs. Im took a pause and looked at Taeyeon. "And who might you be?" She asked.

 "Kim Taeyeon, ma'am." Taeyeon took a bow.

 "Oh daughter of Kim HanJi? Nice to meet you." Mrs. Im shook hands with Taeyeon. "Uhh.. N-no ma'am." Taeyeon smiled correcting the lady.

 "Hmm.. Kim of the Dream company? Or Kim of the Skylight airlines?" Taeyeon still shook her head no.

 "Still no? Hmm.."

 "Taeyeon's family is simple and humble." Tiffany cut in. Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany then to Mrs. Im. "Ohh.. So.. They're not known?" Tiffany answered no proudly.

 "I s-see.. Oh well later Tiffany-ssi." She looked at Taeyeon judging and quite sighing, she then left with Mr. Im.

 Taeyeon took a deep breath. "Yoona's mother tensed me." Tiffany hugged Taeyeon tight. "Don’t worry about her.. She's very attached with the rich for the rich thingy." Tiffany joked and Taeyeon laughed.

 "Most of people here are like that Tae-Tae.."

 "I'm glad you aren't one of them."

 They suddenly turned their attention to Mrs. and Mr. Im talking to a guard by the entrance. Taeyeon saw a familiar face on the entrance.

 "Is that Joohyun-ssi?" Taeyeon said. Tiffany looked at where Taeyeon looked. "Your right.. Let's greet her."

Tiffany dragged Taeyeon towards the entrance hall.

 "Joohyun-ssi you might want to change in attire first.." Mr. Im proposed. "You see this is a party.."

 "I just need to talk to Yoona." Seohyun had tension and anger building up as she talked to Mr. Im but she kept calm.

 "Joohyun!" Tiffany waved at her. "Unnie.."

 Tiffany and Taeyeon approached Seohyun.

 "Unnie.. Can you call Yoona for me?" She asked Taeyeon and Tiffany. "There's Yoona-ssi." Taeyeon pointed at Yoona in a blue dress, everyone looked at Yoona.

 "Seohyun!" Yoona looked at Seohyun, she quickly ran up to Seohyun.

 ***

Chapter 75 - Just Disaster

 "Where..?"

 Walking, a figure was walking on an unknown world. Everything was white but there were white flowers flying everywhere in an uncertain unknown world.

 "Yuri!" The person looked back to a childish voice calling. "Yuri-ah!" She looked back, she found no one there. As Yuri looked to her front everything became black.

 "Remember my words.. Be prepared."

 She heard her own voice warn so. Yuri became so confused that she ran but the floor she ran on never ended. She just kept on running. "Yuri!" Someone called her, it seemed so familiar but Yuri didn't look back. Yuri then fell on a pit.

 "Waaaah!!" Yuri suddenly sat up. She was all sweaty. Yuri looked around her room; it was all a bad dream.

 "What was my dream again?" Yuri forgot her dream fast. She lied on her bed again, trying to think what it was.

 "Be prepared.." She said herself. It was a scary warning; it seemed something bad was coming.

 Back at the Im mansion.

 "Yoona.." Yoona approached Seohyun fast. She quickly dragged Seohyun inside the hall; guests looked at Seohyun with such judging eyes. Mr. and Mrs. Im decided to follow their daughter.

 "Yoon, Joohyun-ssi should change her clothing first. She's catching the eyes of our guests.." Mr. Im pulled Yoona and whispered. "I'll lend her some dress. Excuse us dad.." Yoona made way her again, passing her parents off to a spot where there were only the two of them, the gardens.

 "Seohyun! Seohyun! Seohyun!" Yoona happily hugged Seohyun. "Yoona.." Seohyun also hugged Yoona. As they broke the hug, both of the smiled.

 "Seohyun.. I talked to my dad. Turns out your mother was making up stories.." Yoona spoke happily but Seohyun didn’t like this news. "Making up?"

 "Yes. Your mother had a liking to my dad, I can't question that though.. She's working in a club anyways.." Yoona said relief. "And since your mother was a crazy liar, she's not good to be around. Seohyun stay here instead.." Yoona gladly kissed Seohyun's hand.

 For a while, Seohyun remained silent.

 "How can you describe my mother with such words.." Seohyun looked down on her feet. "She's not lying Yoona. I feel it.. My mother apologized to me.. I feel what she told us was the truth." She defended her mother.

 "I-Im sorry but.. Do you expect me to trust your mentally ill mother than my well-minded parents?" Yoona argued. She refused to believe Seohyun's mother.

 "Yoona.. I expect you to be by my side.. I expect you to believe me; like my feelings for you, like how I love you." Seohyun looked up to Yoona with a hurtful face. Yoona devastatedly took a step back for she does not know what to reply.

  "No Seohyun.. Y-you can't.. Criticize my family.. No.. I grew up with them! They're good people! Now trust me on this!" Yoona poured her feelings to disagree against Seohyun.

 "Yoona.."

 Seohyun kept her hands on her lips, not wanting to cry so hard. The Yoona she believed to be a hero who would defend her against anything, turned out to be a false belief. Yoona cannot fight for Seohyun, not against her family, the family she trusted more than Seohyun.

 "I just want you to fight for me.. Yoona.." Seohyun's tears poured on her hands, hurt and broken. And all Yoona did was stand in front with wide eyes. "I had feared you would choose them.." Seohyun cried so hard, as she felt abandoned. "Y-yo-oon-n-a.."

 "Seohyun.. I-I.." Yoona was about to approach Seohyun when Tiffany called her.

 "Yoona! My dad wants to.. Talk to.. You.." Tiffany slowed down seeing Seohyun crying. She retreated and left Yoona and Seohyun.

 Yoona grabbed Seohyun's hand to drag her inside.

 "I don’t want to! Your family hates me and my mother.. And so do we!" Seohyun spoke as she wiped her eyes and nose, she tried to fight Yoona's grip but Yoona wouldn't let her go. "Aiish! Just follow me darn it!" Yoona forcefully dragged Seohyun. Even if Seohyun would almost trip over, Yoona still continued to drag her inside.

  "I'll prove to you how good my family is.. I'll show you!"

 "You dont nee-"

 "Stop talking Seohyun and show my family some respect. Please!" With Yoona's dominance, Seohyun shut up and obediently obeyed Yoona's request.

 Yoona saw her parents’ wave at her inside the room they talked at earlier. Inside the room, Taeyeon, Tiffany and her father was there.

 Tiffany held Seohyun's wrist. "You ok,maknae?" Seohyun smiled fake. Yoona pulled Seohyun beside her and Tiffany returned to Taeyeon.

 "All of you were not aware of this event aren't you guys?" Mr. Im spoke, he could feel Seohyun's glare at him.

 "What is this about anyways?" Yoona replied.

 "Well.. Im Company and Hwang are in partnership now." Mr. Im happily announced, Mr. Hwang happily clapped.

 "That's great news dad!" Tiffany also clapped. Taeyeon followed her girlfriend. "Congratulations sir."

 Tiffany dragged Taeyeon to her father. "Dad since you're happy today, I'd like you to meet Tae-"

 "Tiffany-ssi, your father and us.. We agreed on something very important and to celebrate it we had this party." Mrs. Seo, looked at Seohyun and back to Tiffany.

 "We're engaging you with Yoona."

 "What?!" Tiffany disrespectfully said. "B-But wh-why?! Dad how could you!? First Yuri now Yoona?!" Tiffany turned to her father. Mr. Hwang happily smiled. "I thought it would be the best, you and Yoona-ssi are friends anyways right?"

 "Taeyeon's my girlfriend! Dad! I love Taeyeon!" Tiffany shouted at her father. She looked back to Taeyeon. "Tae.. I love you dont worry.."  Taeyeon couldn't say a word on what she just heard. Tiffany caressed Taeyeon's cheek. "Tae-Tae look at me.. I love you I won’t allow that.." Tiffany tried to smile for Taeyeon.

 "Tiffany-ssi, open your eyes. You're not fit for someone like her.. Y-your future is to be treasured, assured and secured.. With Yoo-"

 "Shut up! I do what I want with my life!" Tiffany angrily shouted at Mr. Im, she didnt care if this was such a disrespectful act.

"It was accepted by your father.. Tiffany-ssi.." Mrs. Im implied but Tiffany didn’t care. She comforted Taeyeon all she can.

 "Now.. Do you see your family Yoona?" Seohyun said on Yoona's back. "The family you believed." With her last words, Seohyun let go of Yoona's hands. She took a step backwards and hurriedly left the room.

 "Joohyun! Hey Joohy-" Tiffany tried to stop her she looked at Yoona. "Yoona! Yoona! What are you standing there for?! Go and follow Joohyun!" She scolded Yoona but Yoona didnt respond.

 "Tae.. Let’s just go." Tiffany took Taeyeon with her.

 "Stephanie! Stop this. This is for the best.. Apologize for your unethical acts." Tiffany's father furiously spoke but Tiffany was determined to be with Taeyeon, she continued to walk until.

 "Unnie.. No.. Tiffany.." Tiffany looked back to see Yoona's grip on her wrist. "Taeyeon, let go of Tiffany.. She's not meant for you."

 With such words, the day Taeyeon declared them to be destined flash in her mind. Taeyeon cried, hurt. To her there was no more chances, first Yuri and now this. For Taeyeon, it seemed fate really doesn’t want them together.

 Taeyeon let go of Tiffany's hands and ran away. Tiffany tried to follow her but Yoona hugged her tight. Yoona was strong, it was hard to get away from her grip.

 "Taeyeon! Taaeeeyeon! Taeyeon!"

 Tiffany screamed to her lungs out, cried so hard but Taeyeon didn’t came back.

 "Tae.." Tiffany gave up, she just cried as Yoona held on to her.

 ***

Chapter 76 - Emotionally Sick

 Taeyeon had a hard time running away with her high heels on. As she ran, she cried heavily, ruining her make-up and her hair. But Taeyeon didnt care, for whom would she look good for anyways? Tiffany was out from her life once more, Taeyeon was completely sad and depressed.

 "Curse this heels! Curse this height!.." Taeyeon threw the heels on the streets and walked in bare feet. She wiped her tears and nose. Taeyeon saw a bench, she sat down on it and opened her cell phone.

 "Ppani-ah.." Taeyeon cried as she saw the wallpaper. A picture of her and Tiffany.

 "Tae-Tae! You're still using our old picture as a wallpaper?"

 "I-Its all I have.." Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon's cellphone. "Let's take a new one.." She held the cellphone and placed her finger ready to take a shot.

 "Smile Tae-Tae!"

 Taeyeon smiled with of her all white-teeth exposed.

 "1.. 2.. 3!"

 Tiffany kissed Taeyeon on her cheek and took the shot.

 "Yaaah! Tae-Tae we're so cute! Now put that as a wallpaper.."

 Taeyeon cried and shivered as she remembered Tiffany. She remembered everything, their special night together and the first time they shared a bond only the both of them knew.

"O-okay.. Uhhm.. Ppani-ah.. I'm not an expert at this.. So forgive me if I disappoint y-you.. Its my first."

 "It’s my first as well.. Dont worry."

 The days she first saw Tiffany and when they sang together.

 "Sir, I think you have a nice voice but that mask stops you from so.. Anyways! Goodbye!"

 Tiffany's bright eye smile. Everything about her..

 "I believe were meant to be, time has given me this chance.. To be with you."

 "Yeah. We're meant to be."

 "I believe so too, Taeyeon."

 But reminiscing about it makes Taeyeon cry even more. She hated the actual truth that fate has forbidden them to be together; fate has crushed Taeyeon's belief.

 Every moment she remembered, every smile, happiness, hardship and sadness they went through.. Taeyeon shed tears for each of them.

 "Ppani-ah.. I guess.. We're not meant to be.."

 Taeyeon turned off her phone.

 "Hey.. Here.." A handkerchief was handed to Taeyeon. Taeyeon looked up to who it was.

 "Moron.. What’s your problem?"

 "S-Sica.." Taeyeon stood up and hugged Jessica. She hugged Jessica tight, Taeyeon needed someone to lean on and Taeyeon cried heavily, displacing all her heavy feelings on Jessica's comforting help.

"Taeyeon.."

 "Just tell me when you're able ok?.." While crying Taeyeon nod her head, because she cannot say a word as her crying stopped her from saying anything.

 "I'm here to help.." Jessica supported Taeyeon. She hugged Taeyeon back.

 Back at the Im mansion party,

 "Dad.. How could you.." Tiffany and her father was left talking in a corner where no guests are interrupting. Mr. Hwang himself asked privacy from the Im family.

 "Stephanie.. I.. I'm sorry.." The man tried to comfort her daughter but Tiffany looked away. "I cannot believe you'll engaged me.. I-I thought you told me you wanted me to find love like you and mom? I thought love was a special destiny that.. That.. Still.." Tiffany could not hold her sadness and anger anymore. Her emotions were torn in this very tragic event of her life.

 "I thought this was the best for you.. I cared about your future.." Mr. Hwang sadly explained. He sat down at the nearest chair and rubbed his forehead. "Stephanie.. I'm not growing any younger.. In fact I'm getting older everyday.. Weaker.." Mr. Hwang took a pause and took out his wallet with a picture of his family.

 "I just thought.. That before the day my life ends.. I wanted you.. In good hands.. In someone who can spoil you like I do.. Whom will give you happiness your mother and I wished." Tiffany's heart was slowly melting realizing his father never intended this all. Mr. Hwang held Tiffany's hand. "I'm not perfect my daughter.. But I wanted the best for you.. I.. I am.. Sorry about you and Taeyeon.."

 Tiffany looked away. She walked away from her father and took air outside.

 Tiffany lost all of her anger towards her father, but she was trapped in sadness where she was pulled away from the person she loved the most.

 "What are you crying for?"

 Yoona went near her. Tiffany wiped her tears and looked at Yoona. "Yoona-ah, isn't this a bad dream..?" She asked.

 "Apparently this is reality." Yoona said straightforward.

 "It hurts.. I hurt Taeyeon once and now this.." Tiffany blamed herself for everything.

 "Forget Taeyeon.. You have no other choice anyways.." Yoona came beside Tiffany. She looked up to the stars above. "What you told me back then.. You were right.." Yoona said. Tiffany didn't reply.

"That sometimes, there's something else.. That you need to consider before love.." Yoona copied what Tiffany had told her back then. Tiffany turned to face Yoona.

 "No, Yoona when you love someone you'll consider them upon anything and fight for them.." Tiffany corrected her own words. "And I will fight for Taeyeon.." Tiffany was determined in this, she walked away from Yoona. Yoona held her wrist.

 "Just forget about it, you cannot break what's been agreed on already.." Yoona fought but Tiffany forcefully pulled her hand away from Yoona's grip.

 "I can.. As long as Taeyeon is with me."

 With her last words, Tiffany left Yoona standing there alone.

 "Taeyeon?.."

 "Uhmm?" Taeyeon was leaning on Jessica's shoulder as Jessica escorted her to their shop.

 "Remember this place? Where Yoona dropped me by?" Jessica reminded Taeyeon. Taeyeon didn't reply but it came to her mind, about Yoona and her expensive car.

 "I'm sorry I don't have a car.." Unconsciously Taeyeon said so. She thought of contrasting herself against Yoona.

 "Ofcourse you don't.." Jessica replied, she took a deep breath and tapped Taeyeon's shoulder.

 "Hey.. Moron. Do I have to bring you up to your room?" Jessica said as she looked up to Taeyeon's house. Taeyeon just gave Jessica her keys.

 "So you expect me to really get you to your room.." Jessica said in sarcasm. She dropped Taeyeon to the ground, but even if Taeyeon's arm hit the ground she did not respond.

 "Yaaah! Kim Taeyeon get up and get some sleep!" Jessica scolded but Taeyeon remained the same. "Heey! Get up!" Jessica lightly kicked Taeyeon on her leg but Taeyeon remained still.

 "Taeyeon enough sobbing, uhhg! Troublesome dork!" Jessica held Taeyeon's hands and tried to pull the girl up. Taeyeon did got up then she wrapped an arm around Jessica's shoulders.

 Jessica had no choice but to open the gates for Taeyeon. She unlocked the lock and carried Taeyeon inside like a drunken person. "Uuugh! Darn you Taeyeon! I'll get you for this!" Jessica angrily said, she tried to look if anyone was home and awake but no one answered.

 She decided to just bring Taeyeon to her bed and leave. And so Jessica did. "Now go get some rest." Jessica threw a pillow to Taeyeon.

 Jessica walked towards the door but she stopped to look back at Taeyeon who's not even saying any words.

 "Taeyeon.." As she looked at Taeyeon, the girl just looked up to the ceiling crying again like earlier.

 Jessica closed the door once more. "I wonder what happen to you.."

 "Is it Fany again?" Jessica guessed, Taeyeon nod her head. "Geeez you two.." Jessica sat on Taeyeon's bed.

 "What is it this time?"

 "Were finished." Taeyeon looked at Jessica.

 ***

Chapter 77 - Deep Slumber

 Another school day starts; Yuri has woken up with a very great attitude. She quickly packed up and got ready for school. She and Jessica decided to meet up to walk to school together.

 "Good morning my one and only Jessica!" Yuri waved at Jessica. Jessica didn’t reply much though. "Morning.."

 Yuri held Jessica's hand and smiled at her. "I missed you already darn it!" Still Jessica didn’t reply much.

 "Yeah.. Sure.." Jessica looked sleepy and gloomy.

 "You ok, Sica-baby?" Yuri asked.

 "I'm fine.. Just sleepy.." Jessica replied, she comfortably rested her shoulder on Yuri's shoulder. "You sure?" Yuri wrapped her arm around Jessica's shoulder.

 "Yea.." Jessica replied.

 "Hmm.. Okay then.. Did you know I had a weird dream last night.." Yuri started to walk and talk about her dream last night. But as she took a step, Jessica didn't advance.

 "Sica?" She tried calling Jessica, but she replied with nothing.

 "Did you fall asleep?" Yuri tried asking again but it seemed as if Jessica really did fell asleep. Yuri carefully rested Jessica on her chest.

 "How can you fall asleep all too sudden?" Yuri asked, amazed at her girlfriends somehow unbelievable sleepiness.

 "You could have slept in my room instead if your this tired Sica.." Yuri joked but Jessica was still asleep. "Are we skipping school?" Yuri looked at her wristwatch. They were 10minutes late.

 Yuri had no other choice but to stand there and support Jessica. People passed and looked at them but Yuri had to support Jessica, especially be her shoulder to lean on when she's in need.

 20 minutes more, somehow Yuri's feet were sore, from the long time she was standing supporting her own body and Jessica’s.

 This is how Yuri makes Jessica feel her love, with patience. Yuri may not be as what she seemed to be but Yuri cares for Jessica with unknown boundaries.

 Jessica moved a bit, she started to move her head and looked around. "W-wher?"

 "Finally awake sleeping beauty?" Yuri asked. Jessica looked up to Yuri, confused.

 "Did I fell asleep?" Jessica asked.

 "Yepp.."

 "And we're super late?"

 "Yepp.." Jessica moved away from Yuri. "Yuri."

 "Yes?" Yuri asked Jessica. "Sorry.." Jessica said as she held Yuri's hand with her own. Yuri smiled. "For what?"

Jessica took a moment and stared at Yuri, she smiled.

 "Nothing.." Jessica said. She dragged Yuri with the direction she wanted and Yuri followed her obediently.

 "Can we walk around?" Jessica asked, Yuri replied saying it was ok.

 "Sica, know what I remember this.." Yuri said, she recalled some part of her dream.

 "Last night.. I think I had a dream about you and me.. You.. Dragging me somewhere.." Yuri tried to recall it all. "And then.. I lost you.. And when I tried to reach out for you.." Yuri stopped walking. Jessica stopped as well, she looked back to Yuri.

 "I fell.." Yuri's expression somehow became sad. She held on tight to Jessica's hand.

 "It was a nightmare.. I dont wanna lose you like that." Yuri tried to smile, though somehow this dream was surreal.

 "It’s just a dream.. Silly." Jessica went closer to Yuri, she comforted Yuri by clinging on to Yuri's arm.

 "This is real. Do you want me to slap you? To make you feel this is real?" Jessica joked but she hugged Yuri's arm tighter.

 "No need. I'm enjoying your oh so real chest anyways.." Yuri whispered the last part, making sure she was the only one who heard it.

 "You were saying?" Jessica asked.

 "Nothing, princess. I said you're beautiful, problem is you have hearing deficiency." Yuri joked earning her a mild push from Jessica. They both laughed at their sweet bonding time until Jessica remembered school.

 "Uhg.. Yuri.. Aren't we going to school?"

 "Were already an hour late."

 Jessica sat down on a see-saw, quite annoyed with a pouting face. "Geez.. I'm getting sleepy again." She complained. Yuri bended her knee and leveled herself to Jessica. "Then let’s go to my house.. My mom's on her work anyways." Yuri smiled sheepishly.

 "No thanks.. You, me alone? Remember our promise with daddy?" Jessica sighed, she closed her eyes.

 "Not like anything will happen right?" Jessica stood up. Yuri looked up to her, smiling like an idiot. "So you're going?"

 "I wanna sleep." Yuri stood up as well and they went to the taxi cab station.

 Back at SooMan high, 3A classroom;

 "Taeyeon-ah, about the visitors coming to the school.." After the teacher came out, Sunny asked Taeyeon about their college support. "They said they want to meet us.."

Sunny took a seat on her table. "I hope they choose us.. I mean. I wanna finish a college degree.."

 Sooyoung joined in the conversation. "I've heard Yoona's family is one of the sponsors." Taeyeon looked at Sooyoung. "I dont wanna meet them then.." Taeyeon said.

 "Woah-woah Taengoo, why not?" Sooyoung asked. Sunny also questioned Taeyeon.

 "I think I wanna work.. Then I'll help myself studying college." Taeyeon answered their questions. Sooyoung and Sunny looked at each other.

 They got back to their seats as they all heard their teacher enter the room.

 At Yuri's house,

 "Yuri.." Jessica was lying on Yuri's bed, facing the ceiling. Yuri was sitting on the floor, with her back against her bed. "Yes?"

 "We're you once bothered by what future you said? Her warning..?" Jessica spoke, Yuri looked up as well.

 "Of course.. I was.." Yuri answered. Yes, she feared those words as well, it haunted her night time and daylight. "I wondered what is it about.. I feel it’s something bad but.." Yuri took a pause.

 "What can choosing one person to love cause?" Yuri brushed her hair back with her right hand. Jessica turned to Yuri's side.

 "Cause? Maybe its effect.." Jessica contrasted.

 "What if choosing me only was wrong?" Jessica expressed, she held Yuri's hand. Yuri stood up and sat by Jessica. "It's not wrong. Tell me when did having three wives become right?" Yuri expressed, she admits she has a big responsibility if what Jessica was implementing was a big matter but Yuri chooses to stick to her word.

 "Like what mom said, hold on to me.. We'll be alright." Yuri smiled and kissed Jessica's hand, to her fingertips.

 "Yuri.." Jessica sat up and held Yuri's hand.

 "Yes?" Yuri smiled.

 "I need to tell you something.. Please understand me. Dont get mad."

 Yuri's smile turned into an uncertain smile.

 "I-It depends.."

 ***

Chapter 78 - 

Wide Awake

At SooMan high Lunch Break,

 "Tiff, can you ask Taeyeon about this?" Hyoyeon handed Tiffany a notebook. Tiffany sadly looked at her friend. "I can't.." The two friends exited their classroom last, outside someone waited in front of their room, Yoona.

 "Let's eat?" Yoona looked at Tiffany with her arms crossed. Hyoyeon looked at the two confused. "Uh.. Is something the matter?" She asked. Tiffany took Hyoyeon's wrist and dragged her away. Yoona followed them of course.

 Walking down the stairs, they met Taeyeon, Sunny and Sooyoung holding some papers and heading up stairs.

 "Tae.." Tiffany's eyes were locked with Taeyeon. "Taeyeon we need to talk.." Tiffany approached Taeyeon, Taeyeon passed by Tiffany. "Excuse me, Ppani-ah I have things I need to do." Sooyoung and Sunny looked at Taeyeon who walked away. Taeyeon looked back to her two friends. "What are you guys waiting for? Let’s go. Then we'll have our lunch.." Taeyeon smiled at Sooyoung and Sunny, the two tailed Taeyeon on.

 Taeyeon stopped for a while to look at Yoona, surprised and quite shaking. Yoona also looked at Taeyeon, she gave a bow and left Taeyeon. All the while, Taeyeon knows where Yoona went, to Tiffany. But Taeyeon was silently changing as well, she took her first step moving on. "Let’s go! Lets finish this and eat!"

 "Are you two fighting?" Hyoyeon asked as Tiffany remained still by the staircase. "I guess so.. Yoona? Do you know something?" Hyoyeon turned to ask Yoona but before Yoona can explain, they got distracted by  Tiffany running to the same direction where Taeyeon went and no Yoona didn't stop her.

 "Do you wanna eat Hyoyeon-unnie?" Yoona asked while starring at Tiffany running. "I'm currenly worried about Tiffany and Taeyeon.." Hyoyeon looked down and she saw a familiar girl going up stairs. "Joohyun-ah."

 "Hi, Unnie.." Seohyun said hi to Hyoyeon, she didn't look at Yoona as she passed by and Yoona did the same. As if both dont know each other. "Joohyun-ah, aren't you gonna eat with us?" Hyoyeon asked, stopping Seohyun from walking.

 "Sorry unnie, I have some things to do." She apologized and gave Hyoyeon a bow before leaving.

 "Are you two? Fighting as well?" Hyoyeon asked Yoona, Yoona replied. "No. We broke up.."

Meanwhile, Tiffany  was looking for Taeyeon though she followed her direction, she lost Taeyeon.

 As she roamed the Senior floor, she saw Taeyeon giving someone a bow. Tiffany tried to call on Taeyeon. "Tae-!" She was stopped when she saw Yoona's mother, she quickly hid by the nearest place she could, the corner turn of the floor.

 "What is she doing here? What is she telling my Taeyeon?" Tiffany questioned, but an answer popped into her mind.Kwa! That woman! She might lie to Taeyeon, I-I can’t let her do so! Tiffany mentally thought.

She tightened her fist, preparing to get on them, but when she jumped in front.

 "T-Tae!" She and Taeyeon faced each other, Mrs. Im already left, on her way back to the office.

 "Tae.. Did she tell you something..?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon. "What did you two talk about?" She added.

 "Nothing, it’s about the college scholarship they're offering.. I turned it down." Taeyeon replied. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon sad. "You could find another scholarship right? With your brain, you can get in Seoul University!" She tried to cheer on Taeyeon.

 "Nah, I think I'll work for a while.. Provide myself help I needed." Taeyeon smiled, she walked ahead and Tiffany followed.

 "We're still together right, Tae? You are not leaving me right?" Tiffany asked as she tailed Taeyeon wherever.

 "You'll be strong with me. We'll pull through.. Together." She added but Taeyeon continued ignoring her. "Taeyeon and Tiffany are meant to be remember?" Tiffany said and with such words Taeyeon stopped walking.

 "I don't believe in it anymore." Taeyeon coldly said.

 "Wh-why Tae-Tae?"

 "We can pull through.. Apart.. We need to forget and move on Ppani-ah." She turned and gave Tiffany a hug. Tiffany couldn't help but hug back, no it did not matter whether a teacher or anyone could see them like this; with Taeyeon giving up on her. "Dont do this.." She pleaded.

 "I will.. Ppani-ah, you tak-"

 "-Shut up! You'll take care of me!" Tiffany tightens her hug. "Yoona will be the one to do so." Taeyeon lifelessly retreated her arms around Tiffany.

 "No.. Don't you love me anymore Taeyeon?" Tiffany cried. Taeyeon closed her eyes shut, such words penetrated her cold heart. She wanted so badly to answer no, to tell Tiffany she loves her so much.. But Taeyeon's mind commanded her to stop.

 "Let's move on, let our past be just a memory.. Happy and not.." Taeyeon replied, she wiped Tiffany's tears.

 "We're still friends don't worry.. When you need me just text me.. Whatever Yoona couldn't give or do, I'll try to, Ok?" Taeyeon smiled for Tiffany, Taeyeon was maturing and opening her eyes to reality.

 Tiffany didn't reply. She could not move on, even with Yoona by her side. She was simply stuck, her heart was tied to Taeyeon and Taeyeon only. "Taeyeon I love you.. I'm dead serious!"

Taeyeon was letting go but Tiffany wasn't. Taeyeon tried to push Tiffany away but Tiffany hugged on to her tight.

 "I know you love me! I-I know it! Taeyeon you told me you won’t leave me!" Tiffany struggled against Taeyeon.

 "Ppani-ah! Stop being such a brat! J-just let go!" Taeyeon forced Tiffany's arms off her. Tiffany was so shocked, her tears fell as her eyes were open wide.

 "I'm tired of your immaturity so grow up a little ok?!" Taeyeon turned her back and walked away from Tiffany. She walked away because her heart was starting to melt once more, she couldn't bare being so close to Tiffany it hurts her yet it makes her somehow delightful, that Tiffany loves her like so. But she hurt Tiffany deeply with her words and though Taeyeon knew, she had to stop the younger girl from chasing a hopeless fate.

 But Tiffany couldn't read minds, to her Taeyeon was completely tired of her, Taeyeon doesn't want her anymore.

 Tiffany stood in the same spot for minutes, with eyes crying, seeing truth that their love was no more; their love crumbled and fell to the ground. A feeling, wide awake to reality.

 ***

Chapter 79 - Change in Hearts

 Meanwhile at the cafeteria,

 Yoona and Hyoyeon were trying to find vacant seats for them so sit in.

 "Uhmm.. Yoona..? Maybe we're not close enough for me to ask this but.." Hyoyeon paused her words to look at Yoona's expression.

 "It’s ok, unnie." Yoona assured. "Oh there's one.." Yoona pointed at one spot and she went there, Hyoyeom followed her of course.

 When they took their seat, Yoona told Hyoyeon to hold their conversation for a while, to get some lunch. After they had come back, Yoona asked Hyoyeon what she wanted to ask.

 "Why did such a lovely couple like you and Joohyun break up?" Hyoyeon asked. Yoona took a moment and looked at her food. "Oh! If its private, you can keep it as that ok Yoona?" Hyoyeon gave respect to the former couple’s privacy. "No its okay.. I was just thinking.. Tiffany should be the one telling her close friends." Yoona smiled at Hyoyeon.

 "Tiffany? Fany? Tiffany Hwang? Our Tiffany?" Hyoyeon was completely confused.

 "Yes her." Yoona answered, Hyoyeon's mouth opened in shock. "Tiffany?! Don’t tell me y-you and Tiffany? I m-mean.. Tiffany is the reason why you two broke up?!" Hyoyeon was so intrigued by this issue, she wanted to know more now that her friend was involved.

 "Not exactly her.. You see unnie.. Our parents decided on us, to be together." Yoona explained, Hyoyeon sadly looked down. "Oh my.. T-thats so sad right? It broke you and Joohyun, then Tiffany and Taeyeon.." Hyoyeon felt sympathy to her friends, their relationships went crashing down in an instant.

 "A bit sad, but you see.. I woke up to the fact that love isn't magical fairy tales of happy endings.. We won't always get the happily ever after. It’s just made-up stories to make kids fall asleep."

Yoona's perception of love went completely cold, she doesn't believe in the magical love she and Seohyun once had. For Yoona, when it all came crashing down, she became weak and was completely stuck to a decision, decided for her.

 "Yoona.. What did Tiffany say about it?" Hyoyeon asked, somehow, Yoona's perception of love bothered her but she could not suggest Yoona anything, they are not that close anyways.

 "She loves Taeyeon of course. She'll fight.. She says.. As long as Taeyeon's on her side." Yoona looked far, Hyoyeon couldn't get if Yoona felt sad about it but it seemed she didnt care.

 But one person still has Yoona's concern, Seohyun. She sought Seohyun far away from their table, the sight of the girl made her stop her from eating. Seohyun walked towards an empty table with her books and papers.

 Aish this girl, study already? She needs to eat lunch first. Yoona was concerned about Seohyun.

 Seohyun sat on a vacant table far from Yoonas, it seemed she didn’t notice Yoona's consistent stare at her so Yoona continued to eat again.

 Back at Yuri's house,

 "I-It depends.." Yuri replied with a stone face. Jessica sat up and looked at Yuri with a bit sad expression.

"Hahaha!" Jessica laughed.

 "Wae?!" Yuri got confused at Jessica's sudden laughing.

 "You should have seen your face! You look like you lost a gamble betting your all to it." Jessica continued to laugh. Yuri tickled Jessica for a revenge. "Yaaaah! H-how dare you trick me like that!" Jessica continued to laugh.

 "But y-your face hahaha!"

 "The face which Jessica is so crazy about!"

 They stil continued to laugh, with Yuri's tickle on Jessica's waist.

 But then their laughing time stopped, when they realized the position they were in. Yuri's face were close to Jessicas, both of them blushed.

 "S-Sica.."

 "Yu-ri.."

 Jessica suddenly pulled and kissed Yuri. It was soft and gentle, though Yuri was quite surprised, it felt so sweet for her that she doesn't want to stop it but Yuri stopped.

 "Promise with your dad, Jessica-ah?" Yuri teased.

 "Okay then tell me you dont like my lips." Jessica can play the teasing game better than Yuri.

 "O-of course I love it!" Yuri lost and Jessica laughed, Yuri lied beside Jessica to make their selves more comfortable. Facing each other and scanning each other's facial structures. Yuri leaned closer for another kiss.

 "But what I'm supposed to say a while ago.." Jessica stopped her.

 "Uhh- no fair! You kissed me, I shoul-"

 "Listen first." Jessica arched her eye brow. "Okay.." Yuri shut up and obeyed Jessica.

 "I was with Taeyeon last night.. And.."

 Yuri didnt change in expression, she patiently waited for Jessica's explanation first before reacting. Though somehow it bothered her.

 "And she was crying by the streets. I carried her to her house, it was nearby anyways.." Jessica explained, Yuri remained in the same behavior.

 "She told me she and Tiffany broke up, she cried about it the whole night.. She told me Yoona an-"

 "Wait wait wait princess! Y-yoona? Why is Yoona in this story about Taeyeon and Tiffany?!" Jessica slapped Yuri's shoulder.

 "Let me finish first!"

 "O-okay sorry.."

 "As I was saying..  She told me Yoona and Tiffany are getting engaged. Then she cried afterwards, nagging about fate and something like giving up on Tiffany.. Now reactions?" Jessica finished her explanation.

 "Did you ask Tiffany about it? Even if they are getting engaged, i'm sure none of them will accept it." Yuri wrapped an arm around Jessica. "That's what you think. Taeyeon told me, Seohyun and Yoona accepted it." Jessica poked Yuri's forehead. "And Taeyeon said she will too."

 "Wh-what? Yoona?!" Yuri was surprised, Yoona wouldnt let Seohyun go. "M-maybe theres a better explanation for this.. I mean Yoong won’t give up on Joohyun that easily." Yuri tried to look for a positive note on this happening. She remembered every effort Yoona had exerted just for Seohyun.

"I hope they get back soon. I don’t want our friends avoiding each other.." Jessica moved closer to Yuri. She hated the fact her friends are currently rolling on a relationship downfall.

 Yuri noticed Jessica's sadden face, she needed to change the mood quick. She hates seeing Jessica sad anyways.

 "So that's why your all sleepy.. You stayed up all night with Taeyeon!" Yuri exclaimed a joke. "Yaaah you! You deserve a punishment!" Yuri was all loud.

 Jessica needed silence and peace, so to stop Yuri she kissed Yuri. "Apology accepted?" She asked after her kiss.

 "Not yet. One more.. No two more."

 Yuri kissed Jessica.

 ***

Chapter 80 - Cookie Revelation

After Classes,

 "Hey Taeyeon! You're not going home with Tiffany today!?" Sooyoung ran up to Taeyeon who's on a hurry to leave the school building. "Nope.." Taeyeon replied as she packed her things on her bag. She grabbed her bag and went outside their classroom.

 "Taeyeon, I'm guessing you two are on a quarrel again eh?" Sooyoung wrapped an arm on Taeyeon's shoulder.

 "We're friends." Taeyeon slipped away from Sooyoung and ran away. But Sooyoung felt very worried at her friend, she continued to chase the shorter girl.

 As Taeyeon ran down the stairs, Sunny pulled her up again. "Taeyeon if you have problems you could tell us." Sunny helped Taeyeon get up.

 "I don't have any.. I just wanna go home.." Taeyeon was really in a hurry. "I really need to go home you two." She begged Sooyoung and Sunny.

 "Okay fine." Sunny allowed her to go, Taeyeon brightly thanked her two concerned friends.

 Taeyeon went down stairs in a hurry, Sooyoung and Sunny followed her. But they saw Taeyeon stopping by the last step to the second floor.

 "What's wrong Tae?" Sooyoung asked Taeyeon.

 "N-nothing.." Taeyeon resumed going down stairs again. Sunny looked at the 2-A classroom, Tiffany was waiting there. "Taeyeon.. I think she's waiting for you.." Sunny told Taeyeon but Taeyeon pretended not to hear and continued to take steps.

 "Let’s? Taeyeon's leaving." Sooyoung asked Sunny but Sunny somehow hesitated, she wanted to tell Tiffany to go home, Taeyeon wasn't coming.

 "How long do plan on waiting?" Sunny didn't see, in front of Tiffany was Yoona leaning by the windows.

 "Taeyeon's part of the council, she has after school activities." Tiffany argued.

 "The school's empty. Everybody went home.." Yoona contrasted.

 "Taeyeon will come here." Tiffany still fought.

 "I think not."

 "She will!" Tiffany held her voice loud.

 But Yoona didn't want to argue anymore, today they didn't have anything but contrasing and fighting each other's beliefs. Nothing about them worked or clicked.

 "Tell you what, since we all got high scores on the exams I'll treat you two some food!" Sunny hugged Taeyeon and Sooyoung by the waist.

 "R-Really?! Cool! Sunny for the win!" Sooyoung showed excitement as Sunny proposed so.

 "I guess it’s okay.." Taeyeon agreed as she just wanted to be away from Tiffany and Yoona as much as possible. "If you eat too much, you'll pay half okay?" Sunny warned Sooyoung.

 "Wh-what?! I thought its your treat?!" Sooyoung frowned. "It is, just something that can fit the budger but treating you a feast isn't! Sunny fought. Sooyoung had no choice but to agree.

 "Haha!" Taeyeon laughed at her two friends.

 "Know what Soo, Sunny's way shorter than you but she makes you look little." Taeyeon continued to laugh. Her friends looked at her confused, asking how she can laugh at such a corny joke.

 "You know what they say; people with problems tend to laugh even at the corniest joke." Sunny tip-toed and whispered to Sooyoung. Sooyoung shake her head up and down to agree.

 "Taeyeon's crazy."

 "I heard that!"

 Sunny lead their group around the city, trying to find a nice food chain where they can eat together. She found one particular chain, she doesn't often eat at but she still entered it.

 "Hey wait Sunny!" Sooyoung called out for Sunny who came inside a bakeshop quick. "Aish.. Cakes? I prefer noodles right Tae?" Sooyoung pointed at a noodle shop in front of the bakeshop.

 "Uhg.. No. I hate noodles.." Taeyeon followed Sunny on, not agreeing on Sooyoung's decision to go to a noodle shop. Taeyeon had enough of noodles for a day.

 "Yuri-ah!" Sunny found Yuri inside the bakeshop, lining up on the customers buying. "U-unnie!" Yuri was surprised she saw Sunny there, somehow she got tensed thinking about Jessica and her cutting school.

 "Yuri-ah why are you here? I'm so glad to see you!" Sunny happily clung on Yuri's arm, she missed this younger girl.

 "So Yuri's here.. Hi Yuri!" Sooyoung happily greeted Yuri.  "Sooyoung!.. Taeyeon!" Yuri was quite surprised to see Taeyeon. "Hi Yuri.." Taeyeon smiled weakly.

 "Well.. Since Yuri's here as well, you wanna join us eating?" Sunny offered Yuri. Yuri slid her arm off Sunny's hold. "Uh-uhe-hehe.. I'm with Jessica.." Yuri replied, she then pointed to where Jessica is, sitting at a table in the corner. "There."

 "Oh~ Sica-ssi!" Sooyoung happily waved.

 "We should eat together then?" Sunny cutely asked.

 "I think Yuri and Jessica are on a date.." Taeyeon commented but without asking Sunny already dragged them to where Jessica is.

 After buying what they wanted,

 Sunny and Jessica sat side by side. Yuri sat near the window; next to her is Sooyoung then Taeyeon.

 "Uhg.. Really sorry we ruined your date Yul.. Sica?" Taeyeon felt guilty at Jessica and Yuri who seemed to be not having fun. "Its okay.." Yuri said and though she wanted Jessica alone she can't just tell her friends to leave them.

 "Where's Tiffany and Hyoyeon? Shouldn't they be here?" Sooyoung asked, when she said Tiffany's name she sneaked a peek at Taeyeon's reaction.

 "We're having a date.." Yuri replied. "Ohh~ A date.. A date?! Wh-why didnt you tell me?!" Sooyoung choked, talking while eating her cake that is.

 "Silly here." Jessica handed her a glass of water. Sooyoung drank it fast.

 "T-thanks.. Sica-ah, I can't believe you chosed Yuri!" Sooyoung frowned and acted sad. "I-I mean I had a something on you.." Sooyoung said.

 "Well sorry for you my friend!" Yuri proudly held her head high on Sooyoung.

 "I gave up on her long time ago. Its just a crush.." Sooyoung held her head high on Yuri as well. Yuri laughed at her friend's antics.

 "So you like Jessica then, that's why you know a lot about her, even that event of.. Taeyeon and Jessica at the council room..?" Sunny recalled that story, Sooyoung laughed as she remembered what she saw that time.

 "What event about Taeyeon and Jessica?" Yuri asked Sunny in enthusiasm. Meanwhile, Taeyeon and Jessica froze at the moment they remembered, Sooyoung saw the inciedent plus they never had the chance to explain.

 Taeyeon shook her head hard to signal dont to Sunny but Sunny didnt get it. Jessica was mentally preparing for Yuri's reaction, so was hers.

 "Come on, tell me! I bet its funny.." Yuri pleaded on Sooyoung. "Well.." Sooyoung kinda hesitated, she thought if Yuri and Jessica are really dating things like this are to be kept. Adding to the fact that Taeyeon beside her sweated bullets at the suspense.

 "Sooyoung told me, she saw Jessica and Taeyeon kiss at the council room. Yaah! Yuri-ah, could you imagine Taeyeon? Kissing hehe~" Sunny spilled it out.

 "Taeyeon? Jessica kiss?! Haha!" Yuri was going to laugh but it came to her slowly, the image of her Jessica kissing another while to her Jessica pushed her away every time she asked it.

 "WHAT?!" Yuri stood up slamming the table, breaking the cookies on her plates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 136 5
27.9K 402 7
88.9K 1.7K 34