The Yuri-Effect

Galing kay jooee-yoonyul

Higit pa

The Yuri-Effect
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-58
001. Hidden Desire
061-063. Seeking Secrets
002. Heartbroken Hero
72-80
81-90
91-final

64-70

1.3K 14 0
Galing kay jooee-yoonyul

Chapter 64- First

 On a coffee shop,

 "You're still planning to marry me right?" Yuri asked a brown haired girl sipping her coffee jelly in front of her. The girl just looked at Yuri stern, quietly starring back at Yuri.

 "Sica? Are you mad?" Yuri asked if she did annoy the girl with her question. "You see.. I'm really serious about us." Yuri followed up. Jessica still remained silent, she put her cup down and looked outside.

 "How about Tiffany and Joohyun's kids?" Jessica asked.

 "I said I can’t make them right? I am yours and only yours." Yuri answered smiling, probably proud at her words. Jessica rolled her eyes at Yuri's sweet talk. "I know I know.. But.. Poor kids." Yuri arched her eye brows at Jessica's reply. "You want me to make them?" She asked irony. "No. I'm just saying.. It’s just.. kinda sad." Jessica answered still looking outside.

 "It is.. Those kids are really nice but too bad.." Yuri took a pause and held Jessica's hand with her own two. "Yeon Hee wins over them, because of you." The raven-haired girl smiled. Jessica poked Yuri's forehead. "Player phrases~."

 "Yah! You’re still not answering my question!" Yuri frowned at the same time taking a bite from her club house sandwich. "I will.." Jessica now looked at Yuri. Yuri hearing such an answer, she almost chocked and Jessica hurriedly reached for a glass of water to aid her. Jessica took the seat beside Yuri to lighly tap Yuri's back. "W-wh-what did you s-say?" Yuri recovered and she looked at Jessica beside her. "Babo~ I said I will." Jessica repeated and she made her way back to her seat.

 "Pinch me I must be dreaming." Yuri whispered but Jessica heard it. She stood up and prepared to pinch Yuri but Yuri stopped her. "I was kidding ok ok?"

 Jessica lightly chuckled at Yuri. "Monkey.." Yuri stroked her tongue out at Jessica. "Just keep on insulting me, but I know just how crazy you are at Kwon Yuri." Yuri boasted herself. Jessica rolled her eyes and looked at outside again.

_________________________________________________________________________

 At the Im Mansion,

 Yoona was searching some pajamas to lend Seohyun for the time being. Seohyun was staying in their house's guest room because of what happen in their house earlier that evening. After finding the best fit Yoona, made her way to Seohyun's room. Inside, the girl was crying but clearly she was lowering her voice down.

 "Seohyun? Here.. You can change.." Yoona told Seohyun as she entered the room, somehow she was thankful her mother wasn’t home. Her mother would probably interrogate Seohyun, not minding the girl's situation.

 "Thank you." Seohyun turned to face Yoona, Yoona was quietly standing still. Seohyun got up and sat on her bed.

"I owe you this Yoong.. I guess.. It’s really embarrassing. How my mother treated you." Seohyun sadly spoke, Yoona approached her. "Silly.. It’s nothing. I will always be here to help you anyways.." Yoona gave Seohyun a green pair of pajamas. "Here.."

 "Nobody is like you Yoona.. Why are you so nice? Hehe"

 "I can be bad if you want."

 Yoona sat beside Seohyun and winked. "Just tell me how bad you want Im Yoona to be, milady." Seohyun lied down on the other side of the bed. Yoona did the same and wrapped them both with the mattress. Yoona hugged Seohyun's waist from the back.

 "Sleep in my room, Seo."

 "Nah, if you talk like that. Haha! You sound like it’s not good to be around you for the time being.."

Yoona quickly sat up. "Yah! I was kidding! Like I would do something on you." Yoona took it seriously, thinking Seohyun somehow got scared.

 "I was kidding but I can’t sleep in your room. Just think what would people here, most specially your mother. What would they think?" Seohyun said not facing Yoona.

 "Tiffany-unnie slept with me, they didnt even say anything. In fact, mom was even so jolly about it." Yoona proposed, the girl she talked to sat up fast as well. "Unnie? But wh-why?" Seohyun asked.

"I met her at a party I attended, then she slept here." Yoona replied but Seohyun looked quite sad. Yoona thought she said something bad and quickly asked.

 "Did I say something?"

 "Uhh.. No nothing.." Seohyun rested her body again.

 "You never mentioned anything about that Yoona.." Seohyun hugged a doll of a bear beside her. Yoona looked down at Seohyun's jealous expression. "Is possible that my Seohyun is jelly?" Yoona took the bear from Seohyun.

 "I am not! I was just.. Surprised. I never knew you two were that close." Seohyun replied and tried to reach for the bear back. "You had got to see your cute jealous face... It’s so cuuuute!" Yoona didnt mind what Seohyun even explained, she just hugged the bear doll tight.

 "Yoona.." Seohyun tapped Yoona because the girl seemed to forget she was there.

 "Oh! S-sorry, I was mesmerized by you, baby."                          

 "Baby?"

 "Yeah. My baby, Imhyun.." Yoona smiled. She gave Seohyun the doll back and lied beside the girl again.

 "You need to go back to your room, Yoona." Seohyun said. Yoona took Seohyun's hand inside the mattress and put it on her cheeks. "If you won’t sleep on my bed, I'll sleep here instead." Yoona spoke, brushing Seohyun's hands on her cheeks.

 "It’s the same, Yoona.." Seohyun replied but the other didn’t seem to listen at all.

 "We have school tomorrow right?"

 "Yes and we should sleep now because of that. So go to your room now, Yoona."

 "I don’t wanna go to school. I don’t wanna go to my room.. I wanna be with you here."

 "Yoona.." Seohyun took her hands and crossed her arms. "I don’t wanna go to school, I wanna be here and stay up with you all night." Yoona reached for the lamp shade and turned it off. She then, closed her eyes.

 "But Yoona.. We can’t do that! Education is important." Seohyun argued. Yoona moved closer and hugged the girl beside her. "Then just let me stay here. I won’t sleep but you take your rest, I'll wake you up for school."

 "Like I can sleep like that!"

 "Like I told you. Let’s stay up all night!"

 "But Yoona.. We have a quiz in math. Probably the council will need my report as well, then there may be an important lecture.." But Yoona didn’t reply, all Seohyun heard was breathing sounds from Yoona.

 "Yoona? Why aren’t you answering? Are you asleep?"

 "No. I just don’t wanna argue."

 Seohyun also gave up; she just quietly hugged the bear tighter. Yoona hugged Seohyun and she moved to kiss Seohyun on the cheeks. Seohyun closed her eyes reached for Yoona's hand to hold.

 "I wanna kiss you Seo.."

 "Go on."

 ***

Chapter 65- Call of Support

 "Hello?"

 "Tae-Tae!"

 "Ppani-ah? Its late.. Why are you still up?"

 "Well why are you still up then?"

 "I’m helping at our noodle shop remember? Anyways why did you call?"

 "Are you busy? I'll call you later then."

 "No wait! It’s ok, were closing. Just a minute ok, I'll call you back."

 Taeyeon hurried to the kitchen and helped her family clean up. After a while, she came up stairs to her room and called Tiffany. Unfortunatelly, Tiffany didn’t answer.

Taeyeon felt disappointed that she lost a chance to talk to Tiffany, but just as she was wrapping herself with her blanket; Tiffany called her.

 "Pani-ah! I thought you were sleeping.."

 "No I was just busy with this thing here." Tiffany replied, it seems as if she was doing something. "Busy with?"

 "Assignments, well that is why I called you Tae-Tae!" Tiffany explained but Taeyeon felt a little bit hurt about it. It made her remember how Tiffany reasoned out that she used Taeyeon. "..Oh.. So uh.. Do you need help?" Even it was a bit against herself, Taeyeon still offered Tiffany help. "Not really.." Tiffany answered.

 "Uhh.. O-ok.." Taeyeon became confused.

 "I just want to ask you something about this, you're good in math. So I wanna ask if what I did was right.."

Tiffany explained but still Taeyeon didn’t know what was really happening. "Ok then ask.."

 "I'll show it to you tomorrow, correct me if Im wrong ok Tae-Tae?" Tiffany proudly said. "Wow!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

 "Why what's wrong Tae-Tae? Haha! Amazed I'm doing my homework?" Tiffany smiled, proudly stating she's becoming more industrious.

 "Well.. A bit Ppani-ah. Keep it up."

 "Why do you sound like you're not happy about it?"

 "I am. But I just thought.. You probably dont need me anymore." Taeyeon said. Though she had hurt at that same reason Taeyeon still helps Tiffany voluntarily, but now it also hurt that Tiffany seemed like she does not need Taeyeon anymore.

 "Silly Tae, I called you cause I need help right? Anyways.. Another thing.." Tiffany paused.

 "Can we go out on Sunday, Tae-Tae?"

 "Sure!"

 "I wanna try your family noodles again." Tiffany added and smiled. "Ok then."

______________________________________________________________________

 Morning at the Im mansion,

 "Good morning Hyunnie!" Yoona happily greeted her lover who woke her up. "Good morning Yoong." Seohyun smiled back at Yoona.

 They both walked towards the stairs. Yoona streched up and looked down only to find their house maids and servants roaming and running all over the place. "Whats all the fuss about?" Yoona asked.

 "They were like this for an hour ago. About 4am.." Seohyun answered, Yoona took Seohyun's hand and dragged her down stairs.

 Down stairs, Mrs. Im seemed to be the one ordering and directing the maids. "Clean the carpets well ok?" She directed two maids cleaning the carpets. Yoona approached her mother. "Mom? What's happening here?" Yoona asked, hearing Yoona call the woman 'mom', Seohyun shyly hid behind Yoona.

 "Your dad's coming.. With some special guests tonight."

the woman explained. Yoona simply shook her head up and down. "Uhmm.. Mom.. Remember the girl I wanted to introduce?"

 "Yes dear, I remember. I already know her." Mrs. Im answered while she was ordering a maid to clean up the sofa.

 She knows me? Seohyun mentally thought.

 "So! You already know Seo Joohyun then?!" Yoona happily paved way for Seohyun to be seen by her mother.

 "Ofcourse.. Wai-!" Mrs. Im looked at Seohyun with large eyes. She quickly scanned Seohyun's features but after a while she stood silent. "Mom?" Yoona's smile faded seeing her mother's disapproving face.

 "Who is she? I thought.. It was Tiffany.." Mrs. Im said.

 "Wh-wha? N-no! Its Seohyun, your wrong. Seohyun's an intelligent girl from my school." Yoona smiled again, introducing Seohyun to her mother. "She was once my classmate here in Korea. I went back here for her mom.." Yoona added.

 "Nice to meet you ma’am. I'm Seo Joohyun.." Seohyun bow with her hands on her pants. Mrs. Im didnt reply though, she just simply looked at Seohyun.

 "You two should get ready for school." Mrs. Im turned around and headed for the stairs. "All of you continue your work.." The woman continued to walk up.

 Yoona wondered what was wrong with her mother. She took Seohyun's hand and dragged her to the dining room for breakfast. Seohyun looked sad and defeated, thinking Yoona's mother doesn’t like her.

______________________________________________________________________

 Morning at SooMan High,

 "Exams are coming up.." Hyoyeon flushed stress on their upcoming exams. She sat on her desk, feeling so down. "It will be ok Hyo! We can have a group study. Right Sica?" Yuri advised her group and Jessica.

 "I can study better on my own." Jessica said bluntly.

 "I think Sica's right. No way I could learn that way.." Hyoyeon agreed with Jessica. "Well ok then.."

 So much for being with Jessica.. Yuri sighed.

 "Good morning guys!" Tiffany greeted her gloomy friends. "Whats wrong? It’s like you guys lost a gamble." Tiffany joked and laughed by her own. She took a seat and looked at her friends confused. "Seriously.. What’s the problemo guys?"

 "In case Ms. No-worries Hwang is not informed, exams are this week." Jessica reminded her friend. "Hmm.. I know that." Tiffany just smiled.

 "How can y-you smile Tiff?!" Yuri exclaimed. "Yaah! Im sure your planning to fail eh Fany?!" Hyoyeon also exclaimed. Tiffany just laughed.

 "Ok its official. She has lost it. Tiffany Hwang lost her mind." Jessica commented.

 "Yah no! I don’t have to worry about most exams subjects that much.. I have to worry about Math and Science only." Tiffany took a pause and hugged her notebook.

 "And Taeyeon's currently supporting me on those subjects." She smiled happily.

 "Tiffany's lucky with Taeyeon." Hyoyeon commented.

Yuri and Jessica looked at each other. "At least I-I'm more loving than Taeyeon!" Yuri boasted to Jessica.

 "You're taller." Jessica smiled.

 ***

Chapter 66 - Tomorrow

 After school,

 "Sica, my mom wants to see you." Yuri and Jessica are walking dowm the hallway together. "What for?" Jessica asked Yuri. Yuri took Jessica's hand. "Well she wants to know you silly, is it wrong?" She cutely asked.

 "Ok then.. What should I say?" Jessica shyly looked down. Yuri hugged Jessica's right arm. "Nothing. Just be yourself.."

 "Will she like me?" Jessica looked at Yuri with concerns. Yuri also looked at Jessica. "She would. Why wouldnt she?" Yuri smiled. Their faces were centimeters away, but none of them are looking away. Jessica looks quite worried while Yuri was smiling.

 "Why are you so cute and pretty at the same time?"

 "Yaah! PDA again?!" Jessica heard Hyoyeon's voice, she quickly moved away from Yuri. Hyoyeon ran towards them, she was followed by Taeyeon and Tiffany.

 "Yuri and Sica are always lovey dovey~" Tiffany teased.

 "Well you two are the same." Hyoyeon smirked at Taeyeon and Tiffany.

 "I bet you two are worse." Jessica also teased.

 "How can loving be a 'worse'. Were better, right Tae-Tae?" Tiffany winked at Taeyeon. Taeyeon stood still probably mute on seeing Tiffany wink at her.

 Seohyun and Yoona were roaming on the shopping streets before walking home.

 "Seohyun? The whole day you looked gloomy and sad, please tell me why?" Yoona consoled her lover. Seohyun looked at Yoona, thinking if she should tell Yoona or make a lie up.

 No.. I should be honest to Yoona from now on.. Seohyun concluded.

 "Yoong.." Seohyun took Yoona's hand to her own.

 "I think your mom doesnt like me." Seohyun sadly added. "What more when she knows about my.. Chaotic family.." Seohyun looked down. Yoona moved Seohyun closer to her. "She's just busy. I love you, surely she'll love you too." Yoona comforted the girl.

 "I have a feeling she won’t.." Seohyun whispered.

________________________________________________________________________

 Tiffany was busy studying on her room. She took Taeyeon's advises and studied them well.

 Knock knock~

 "Yes?"

 "Stephanie? It’s me."

 "Oh come in dad."

 Mr. Hwang came inside the room, he stood by Tiffany and looked at Tiffany's desk. "Exams are coming up?" He asked.

 "Yup.. I wanna study but any problems dad?" Tiffany closed her notebook and looked at her father. Mr. Hwang sat on the chair next to Tiffany. "Stephanie, Hae Rin-ssi. She came back to the future you said.."

 "Yup. About her.. Dad I.."

 "She's Yuri-ssi and your future kid right?" Mr. Hwang cut-in and asked. "Yeah dad.."

 "I wanted a granddaughter like her but then again.." Mr. Hwang took a deep breath. "I think your future is more important rather than me thinking of having a granddaughter." Mr. Hwang sighed.

 "I know how you feel dad. It’s pretty much a happy home, when a kid runs around. Thinking about it, I miss Hae Rin." Tiffany looked down on her desk, the desk had pictutes of them together.

 "Stephanie. Your future is what’s important.. Make it bright and successful, I'll support you as long as I can." Mr. Hwang placed a hand on Tiffany's shoulder. Tiffany looked up to her father and smiled. "Your mom.. Everything she ever wanted was the best in your life. Since she is not able, I will give you the best Stephanie."

 "Thanks dad, did you know how much I love you?" Tiffany hugged her father. Mr. Hwang rubbed Tiffany's head like she was an eight year old kid. "Now continue studying, your mom would love you to study well."

 Mr. Hwang stood up and headed for the door.

 "I need to go to my friend's house." Mr. Hwang smiled at his daughter. "Don’t be too late dad! Take care!" Tiffany waved goodbye to her father.

________________________________________________________________________

At Yuri's house,

 "What's taking your mom so long?"

Jessica asked Yuri. She went to Yuri's house to meet Yuri's mother again and have a short talk but the night was getting deeper and Mrs. Kwon was nowhere in sight.

 "Probably traffic? She's not even replying to my texts. Yuri leaned her head on Jessica's shoulder. They were in front of the TV, sitting in a sofa. Jessica was surfing the channels of the TV and Yuri just enjoyed the moment swith her. "Dont tell me you planned this Yuri?" Jessica suspected.

 "Wh-what?! No! Mom really did tell me to bring you here.." Yuri defended. Jessica didnt quite believe it though. "Oh really? So where's your mom now?"

 "I told you, probably traffic." Yuri again defended, she was telling the truth though her mother really did ask for Jessica's presence in their household; for her to have a talk to them.

 "Whatever. I'm going home.." Jessica stood up from the sofa, as she stood up Yuri bumped her head on the sofa because she leaned on Jessica a while ago. "Eh? Wh-wait!" Yuri followed Jessica and tried to stop Jessica but just as Jessica was about to open the door, they heard a car park in front.

 "And that’s probably her." Yuri smiled showing her victory at Jessica. Jessica had no choice but to seat in the sofa again. "I told you!"

 "Whatever.."

 After a short while, Mrs. Kwon greeted Jessica and Yuri. "Sica-ssi! It’s nice to meet you again! How are you? Aren't you too skinny? I think you should eat more but your still beautiful!" Mrs. Kwon complimented Jessica. She then gave Jessica a tight hug. "Uhm.. T-thank you maam.. Jessica replied, Yuri on the other hand enjoyed Jessica's shyness.

 "Why are you late mom? I was texting you." Yuri crossed her arms and scolded her mother like she was the mother of the household.

 "I was invited to my old friend's house.. My cellphone died, sweet." Mrs. Kwon replied and she lazily went towards the kitchen. "Did you cook Yuri?" She asked.

 "Yup." Yuri took a seat back to the sofa, Jessica approached her. "Do I look, ok?" She asked Yuri.

 "Gorgeous. Dont worry." Yuri smiled at Jessica.

 Mrs. Kwon went back with a plate of rice and the dish Yuri made. "Did you guys eat dinner?" She asked as she put her food on the small table in front of the TV.

 "Yep." Yuri replied.

 "I just wanted to know more of Sica-ssi.. That's why I asked you to come here." Mrs. Kwon took a taste of her food. "Yuri told me a lot about you, she's always saying Yeon Hee-ssi! She's like a carbon copy of Yeon Hee-ssi, whenever I ask her about you." She laughed and Yuri did as well.

 "Sica-ssi, are you scared of Yuri?" Mrs. Kwon followed up. Jessica became quite off-guarded by the question. "Well.. She had 3 kids in the future, were you a bit.. In doubt of her?" Mrs. Kwon cleared her question.

 "Honestly.." Jessica took a pause and looked at Yuri.

 "I was. I hated Yuri.. I hated Tiffany.." She said.

 "Its natural but you and Yuri are ok now right?" Mrs. Kwon asked. Jessica and Yuri replied with a nod.

 "But you see, Sica-ssi. If you wanted something or someone so bad, you should have the courage to stand up for it. Dont lose hope fast. Ok?" Mrs. Kwon gave Jessica her pointer. "Y-yes maam.." Jessica answered.

 "I want you and Yuri to be together, as long as you both can that's why.. Whatever the challanges are please hold on to Yuri. Im pretty sure she's strong when you are by her side." Mrs. Kwon smiled happily, she hugged Yuri and Jessica together. "The future is what you, yourselves is to decide on." She broke the hug and stood up.

 "I need a glass of water."

 Yuri and Jessica looked at each other. "What?" Jessica asked Yuri as she wore a smirk. "Nothing.. You just look so cute when you’re a bit nervous."

 ***

Chapter 65 - Torn

 After a dinner together Yoona and Seohyun decided to go home. Seohyun still felt such a freeloader to Yoona's family, she tried telling Yoona that she'll go home to her house but Yoona kept on refusing. Yoona wanted Seohyun to be secured and unharmed, Yoona worries that if Seohyun goes home her mother would hurt her again.

 "Yoona.."

 "If you’re gonna ask me if you can go home, by now I would say; no." Yoona said bluntly. She opened the car door to go inside their home. "But Yoona.." Seohyun still fought,before she can go out of the car she grabbed Yoona's wrist.

 "Seohyun.. No.. You can’t go back not to her." Yoona pulled Seohyun to go out of the car.

 "Yoon!" A man called Yoona, Yoona looked at who called her. She saw her father and Yoona happily greeted her father. "Dad! Welcome back." She greeted, the man approached Yoona. Seohyun took a bow.

 "You must be? Joohyun-ssi, right?" Mr. Im asked Seohyun. Yoona held Seohyun's hand to prevent Seohyun from being blank. "Y-yes sir.."

 "Well.. I'm Yoon's father. Nice to meet you, have I seen you somewhere?" Mr. Im asked Seohyun a hand shake and Seohyun did. "N-nice to meet you too sir.. I think not.." Seohyun used the hand Yoona held to shake hands with Mr. Im.

 "Ehem. Can we go inside now?" Yoona diverted. Mr. Im went inside and the two followed.

 Inside the house the maids were cleaning up the whole place. "You guys were late. I had guests earlier.." Mr. Im said as he walked pass the large entrance hall. "Did you two eat dinner outside?" He questioned the two.

 "Yep."

 "Joohyun-ssi, did you get permission from your parents that you'll stay here?" Mr. Im asked he poured wine on his wine glass. "Yoon, I forgot. Your mom needs you to your room." Mr. Im smiled at Yoona. Yoona dragged Seohyun with her to the staircase.

 "Yoon, Joohyun-ssi and I are talking.." Mr. Im said. Yoona looked at Seohyun. "I'll be back, just a short while. Make yourself at home Seo." Yoona kissed Seohyun's forehead, afterwards she ran up stairs.

 "Take a seat Joohyun-ssi." Mr. Im pointed at the sofa in front of him. "I know now.. I remember you." Mr. Im smiled at Seohyun. "I bet you don’t remember me.. But you look a lot like your mother." Mr. Im revealed. Seohyun was a bit surprised he knows her mother.

 "Surprised? Yea. I know her.. How is she?" Mr. Im asked, he took a drink from his wine. "Uhh... Fine sir.." Seohyun replied, she still felt an uneasy aura around the atmosphere at that moment. "I see.. That’s good." Mr. Im took a pause and looked up the second floor and back to Seohyun.

 "If you’re the same as your mother, I know why Yoon loves you badly." Mr. Im said. Now it was coming to a conclusion to Seohyun, to one question. "Sir.. How did you know my mother?"

 "I was wondering if you should know.." Mr. Im laughed and took a pause.

 "She's my ex lover."

_________________________________________________________________________

 "Sica-ssi, what do you want to be in college?" Mrs. Kwon asked Jessica as she played Wii dance battle with Yuri.

 "A nurse maam." Jessica answered.

 "Ooh, nurse. It’s pretty hard, you have to be patient and very courageous." Mrs. Kwon pointed. "Courageous?" Yuri asked, she was choosing the song they will play.

 "Well you have to see blood, organs and other yucky things.. Trust me, I'm a doctor. I'm not scaring you.. I’m just waring you, ok Sica-ssi?" Mrs. Kwon  smiled at Jessica.

 "I am prepared maam." Jessica proudly smiled back.

 "What about you Yuri?" Mrs. Kwon asked Yuri.

 "Hmm.. I wanna be an Engineer." Yuri looked up to the ceiling. "Yuri's not even good at math and she dreams of that.." Mrs. Kwon teased her daughter. Jessica laughed at the two. "I can do it!" Yuri passionately spoke out.

 "Geez, time out Yuri Kwon.." Mrs. Kwon sat beside Jessica, lazyly. "Sica-ssi, why do you like Yuri?" She asked. Yuri stopped playing quick and sad beside her mother to listen. "Yuri's.. Sweet." Jessica answered.

 "And?.." Yuri and Mrs. Kwon asked.

 "And.. Uhmm.. Very patient with me.." Jessica smiled.

 "I see, goes to show Yuri really cares about you a lot."

Mrs. Kwon happily commented. "Yuri Kwoon~ you should take Jessica home now.. It’s getting late." She then dragged Yuri's ear near to Jessica. Yuri screamed in pain while her mother laughed.

Outside,

 "Patient? Can you explain Ms. Jessica?" Yuri playfully asked Jessica. "Hmm.."

 "Hmm?.." Yuri copied.

 "Hmm?"

 "Hmmm....?" Yuri did the same.

 "Hmm?"

 "HMM?" Yuri again copied. Jessica laughed, really hard. Yuri didn’t quite get why Jessica laughed though.

 "Eh?"

 "That’s what I'm talking about, Yul. Very patient.. You really waited for my answer when my answer was all.. Hmm?" Jessica continued to laugh. "Uh.. O-ok.." Yuri rubbed her head. Jessica cleared her laugh.

 "I usually don’t talk too much.. But you'll stand by me though I don’t talk. You'll ask me something.. I'll answer with just a word; I think that's very patient. You've been like that from the day we met." Jessica explained, she took Yuri's hand. "I hope you remain the same to me.."

Yuri smiled at Jessica's explanation, she felt their relationship was growing slowly but Yuri would wait. She was patient.

_________________________________________________________________________

 "Ex lover?.." Seohyun asked. "As you have heard it. Ex lover.. Former girlfriend.." Mr. Im clarified. Seohyun was shocked at this revelation. "But how?" She asked.

 "It was all in the past.. Anyways.. I hope you enjoy your stay here Joohyun-ssi. If you go home.. Tell your mom my regards." Mr. Im stood up from his seat and headed for the stairs. "Good night Seo Joohyun-ssi." He bid farewell and went up stairs.

 "I dislike her."

 "But why?" Yoona asked her mother as she bluntly told Yoona she does not like Seohyun.

 "Simply because.. I hate her.." Mrs. Im faced the window of the master bedroom. "Mom, Seohyun's intelligent. So industrious and caring, beautiful and multi-talented. You need to know her more.." Yoona approached her mother and stood up for Seohyun.

 "I dont care. I do not like her Im Yoon Ah.." Mrs. Im avoided Yoona's words and faced her back on Yoona. "You'll learn to like her. Please mom, I love her." Yoona pleaded some more but her mother doesn’t seem to react positively.

 "Mom? Please." Yoona took her mother's gaze to her pleading eyes. Mrs. Im turned away again.

 "You know me Yoona.. When I don’t like a person, I don’t.. And it can never change."

 "Then tell me whats wrong with Seohyun.." Yoona fiercely asked her mother. Mrs. Im felt like Yoona's words were disrepecful, so she prepared herself to tell Yoona her reason. Straight and honest.

 "Yoona.. Sh-"

 Suddenly Mr. In entered the room.

 "Yoon? What's taking you so long?" Mr. Im entered. He approached the two. "Joohyun-ssi is waiting for you." He added.

 "You were down stairs with her?" Mrs. Im asked. "Yep. We had a short chat, now Yoon go to her." Mr. Im smiled at Yoona, he lightly pushed Yoona to the door as well. "I hope you two a good night." Mr. Im told Yoona. Yoona wanted to continue her conversation with her mother but she didn’t want Seohyun alone, so she went outside of the master's bedroom.

 Yoona rushed down stairs to Seohyun. Upon seeing Yoona, Seohyun stood up and met Yoona half way. Yoona didn't say anything as she smiled at Seohyun. She quickly grabbed Seohyun's hand and dragged her up stairs.

 She dragged Seohyun to the guestroom she was staying at. Inside the room, Seohyun calmly sat on the bed.

 "I'll lend you some clothes ok?" Yoona said and made an exit from the room. After Yoona had left the room, Seohyun wondered if there was something wrong with Yoona, she was more sensible than Yoona was.

 Yoona picked a white tee and blue pants for Seohyun, she closed the door of her room and proceeded to walk. But Yoona heard her mother and father talk about Seohyun.

 "There's something about her that I hate.." Yoona didn’t get it too much because the wall was thick. She leaned her ear closer. "Somehow its familiar.." Yoona then realized this was her mother.

 "Your thinking too much.. Just accept her. Yoona loves her dearly." Now it sounded like her father.

 "I think Frank's or Henry's siblings are better than her.."

 "Well does Yoona like them? No right?"

 "I dont care. I dont like that girl.. Help me get her off Yoona's mind."

 "But honey..”

 Yoona's heart almost broke, it hurt that beloved mother does not like Seohyun. She even hated Seohyun for an unknown reason, Yoona took a deep breath and walked again. Towards the person her mother despises.

 ***

Chapter 68 - Faith in Fate

 "You should always remember the pattern I gave you, Ppani-ah."

 "I do but I get confused at this.." Tiffany pointed at the part she doesn’t understand very well. Tiffany and Taeyeon went to school early to have a short review session. "I told you.. Multiplication first. The brackets.. ok?" Taeyeon directed. She did Tiffany a sample to explain better. "Like that.. Now do you wanna try?" Then Taeyeon made an equation for Tiffany to try.

 "Uh.. Ok.."

 Tiffany took the notebook to try and answer the sample. While she was busy at her problem solving, Taeyeon was silently looking at Tiffany's beauty. She sought Tiffany's flawless white skin, Tiffany's focused and absorbed face made Taeyeon smile.

 "Are you done?" Taeyeon asked.

 "Hmm.. Yea.." Tiffany handed the notebook to Taeyeon. Taeyeon took a moment and checked Tiffany's answer and Tiffany patiently waited if she got it right.

 "Ppani-ah.." Taeyeon looked quite uneasy. She then gave Tiffany the notebook back.

 "Am I wrong?" Tiffany nervously asked. Taeyeon replied with a frown. "I guess I really can’t do math.." Tiffany sadly flipped the page of their equation. Her sad face suddenly smiled bright. "I got it right!"

 "No.. Your wrong.." Taeyeon crossed her arms to show a disapproving gesture.

 "Yaah! But you just wrote here check!" Tiffany fought. Taeyeon took the notebook and scribbled something.

 "This is wrong.." She justified. Tiffany took a look at what Taeyeon wrote. "Taeyeon+Tiffany=Love?" Tiffany read. Taeyeon laughed and Tiffany smiled. "Babo~"

 "It's correct, right Ppani-ah?"

 "Yes, Tae-Tae." Tiffany smiled. "And oh.. I like your new hair color.." Taeyeon complimented.

 "Thanks. How about me?" Tiffany cutely asked. Taeyeon leaned her head on Tiffany's shoulder. "I don’t like you.. I love you silly."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 Early morning at 2-A classroom,

 Yuri was busy on her notes; she wanted to study a bit on Math. She wanted to be better at it if she wants to be an Engineer someday. Hyoyeon approached her.

 "Cool Yul. You finally grew up!" Hyoyeon teased Yuri. Yuri laughed. "I wonder when will you grow up Hyo?" Yuri teased Hyoyeon's height; Hyoyeon pushed Yuri lightly because of the tease.

 "The finalists are going to be posted soon.." Hyoyeon sat down her desk.

 "Yea.. But we need to study first. Exams are closer.. Tomorrow" Yuri leaned her head on her palm. Jessica entered the room with some of their classmates. Jessica sat on her respective seat and greeted Yuri and Hyoyeon.

 Afterwards, Tiffany entered running.

 "Kwaaa! I thought I was late.." Tiffany took her seat and heavily panted.

 "You're hair's brown again.. Cool!" Yuri noticed the change in Tiffany's hair color. "It suits you. You look good, Fany." Jessica also commented, Hyoyeon gave two thumbs up.

 "Thanks guys.. Oh and Taeyeon taught me somethings in Math. I can teach it to you guys as well.." Tiffany flashed her friends her bright eye smile. Tiffany changed her hair color to show she was happy and bright again. It was not only by her problems were cleared, It’s not just about her and Taeyeon or Yuri, It’s not about her friendship with Jessica and Hyoyeon.. Tiffany just wanna show how much she grew and it was because of a little girl who became her daughter by a short while.

 After classes, the group was taught by Tiffany. She taught her friends the patterns and formulas Taeyeon shared to her. Taeyeon also helped, she made some exercises for them to answer.

 "This is great! Taeyeon, you're a genius!" Yuri proudly looked at her paper which had checks all over.

 "Thank you Taeng, you're great.. But you're still a dork." Jessica joked.

 "Im so glad Tiffany had you Taeyeon." Hyoyeon said. Taeyeon rubbed her head, being so shy that Tiffany's friends are praising her; something she never imagined. Tiffany proudly hugged her lover.

 "That's my Tae-Tae!"

 "P-ppani-ah.. I-it’s nothing really.." Taeyeon blushed.

 "Now I can be an engineer!" Yuri happily said.

The next day and the day of the exam came. Yuri and her friends prepared for it very seriously. They all studied hard for it and lucky the things they reviewed came out on the exam.

After the exam,

 "I think I'm gonna pass it." Yuri stretched her arms upwards.

 "Thanks to Tiffany and Taeyeon.." Jessica said. Hyoyeon agreed. "We should thank that couple."

 "Yea yea, but where's Tiffany? She disappeared quick." Yuri looked around their classroom but Tiffany was not there.

 "Maybe she's with Taeyeon.. Council room or 3A classroom." Jessica observed. They grabbed their things and went out to find Tiffany.

 They met Tiffany and Taeyeon outside the school. The two held hands while they seemed to chat about something.

 "Yah PDA!" Hyoyeon teased. They ran up to Tiffany and Taeyeon. "Taeyeon, Fany.. Thank you for your help." Jessica hugged the two. "You two are improving.. I bet Taeyeon's jumping in happiness." Jessica teased Taeyeon.

 "Yep. Feels like I got a perfect on an exam." Taeyeon lovingly looked at Tiffany, she then smiled at Jessica.

 "Nah. Ppani's more than that.."

 "Obviously." Hyoyeon commented.

 "Are you guys done with your appreciation of my Tae-Tae? If you guys are.. We need to go." Tiffany smiled at her friends. "Go whe-" Tiffany silently stopped Taeyeon. She then linked her arm with Taeyeons.

 "You two on a date today?" Yuri asked. "Probably. Anyways.. Thank you two again!" Jessica said. Tiffany smiled and dragged Taeyeon away.

 "Where are you dragging me Ppani-ah?" Taeyeon asked as Tiffany dragged her away from the school premises. "Were going out tomorrow right? Remember?" Tiffany asked.

 "I know.. And?" Taeyeon caught up to Tiffany.

 "And I want to get ready for that.. I wanted to look formal to your family.." Tiffany looked around the shopping district entrance. "Formal?" Taeyeon looked around as well.

 "Yea, I don’t know what to wear.. If I wear something extravagant your neighbors look at me like some celebrity again.." Tiffany dragged Taeyeon to a jeans shop.

 "Oh so you wanna look low-class?" Taeyeon commented. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon stern. "No.. A bit middle-class. Plain jeans and shirt fashion.." Tiffany said.

 "But just being who you are is fine." Taeyeon said.

 "You told me be myself.. You should too." She added. Tiffany still continued to search some denim. "I know that.. But I just dont want them to think I dont look good with you." Tiffany stressed, she felt the same way Taeyeon felt towards her.

 "Silly.. If only you know how much they like you." Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand. She dragged the girl outside the store. "Do you wanna eat?" Taeyeon asked.

 "Sure.." Tiffany was still bothered though. "Ppani-ah, dont worry about it.. It’s ok." Taeyeon looked back to her and showed her a securing smile.

 "I believe were meant to be, time has given me this chance.. To be with you." Taeyeon looked away while saying such. She avoided Tiffany's face to say the right words.

 "Yeah. We're meant to be.." Taeyeon faced Tiffany. Tiffany showed Taeyeon her eyesmile.

 "I believe so too, Taeyeon."

 ***

Chapter 69- Sudden Crash P1

 "Hows the exam Seo? I find it hard.. I guess it was easy for a genius like you.. Poo-" Yoona was cut by Seohyun.

 "-Yoona.. I need to go home.." Seohyun stopped from walking. Yoona faced Seohyun, ever since Seohyun felt unwanted by Yoona's mother; Seohyun always felt like going back to her drastic mother. "I have been staying at your house for too long.. It’s too much.." Seohyun quietly creed.

 "It’s ok.. My dad says it’s ok!" Yoona cheered her lover up. But Seohyun was not affected by it. Seohyun knows Yoona's father knows her mother, that's why hes kind to Seohyun. "No I need to go home.." Seohyun still fought.

 "Seohyun.. Don't be such a hard-head.. You're safer by my side." Yoona held Seohyun's wrist. Seohyun pulled the hand holding her wrist.

 "I know.. But it doesn’t feel right, Yoona."

 "Why doesnt it feel right?!"

 "Im not fit for someone like you, Yoona!"

 A moment of silence roamed the two. None of them looked at each other. Yoona looked down on her feet, not knowing what to say. Seohyun also felt the same, looking away far. People pass by the streets but the two remained still.

 A glass door behind of Yoona opened; it kinda pushed her a bit making her glare at the person who opened the door. But she suddenly changed in mood when its Tiffany who apologized to her.

 "S-sorry!"

 "Unnie.." Yoona looked at the person behind Tiffany. "Taeyeon-unnie.."

 "Oh Yoona! Really sorry about that.. Didn't mean to." Tiffany apologized again; Yoona's glare kind of scared her. She and Taeyeon exited the restaurant. 

 "It's ok, unnie. Seo, do you wanna eat?" Yoona asked Seohyun, but the girl didn’t respond. She felt kind of embarrassed if her unnies were to see them fighting like earlier, she approached Seohyun.

 "Seo?" She whispered. Seohyun looked at her. Yoona held Seohyun's hand. Yoona looked back to Taeyeon and Tiffany to wave goodbye.

 The two couples parted ways.

 Tiffany held on Taeyeon's arms. "I hope they become ok soon.. Yoona can die if they don't." Tiffany said. "Woah! Thats too much!" Taeyeon exclaimed, as she thought that was exaggerated.

 "It is, I had a talk with Yoona once.. The kid's world revolves only one person.. Its Seo Joohyun." Tiffany explained. Taeyeon made an confused expression.

 "Yoona's love is very.. Romantic." With Tiffany's words of compliment on Yoona's love, Taeyeon snapped out.

 "Yaaah! Wh-why dont you like Yoona instead?!" Taeyeon joked. She slides her arm off Tiffany's grip as well. "And my love isn't romantic.." Taeyeon pouted.

 "Silly! You didnt even let me finish! Yoona's love is romantic yes, yet it’s scary.. It creeps me out." Tiffany stressed. "Scary?" Taeyeon asked.

 "It’s just that.. Love comes in different shades, love for yourself, for your lover, family and others.. Yoona's just.. Joohyun, Joohyun and Joohyun.." Tiffany thought and she clarified to Taeyeon. "Hmm.. I see.." Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany. She wrapped an arm around Tiffany's waist.

 "Let's just leave the two, ok? I'm sure they'll be good on their selves." Tiffany leaned her head on Taeyeon and they continued their time together.

Late night at Yuri's room,

 Yuri was calling Jessica over the phone. She happily hugged her pillow while hearing Jessica's voice over the phone.

 "I think I want Yeon Hee's name to be Eunmin instead." Yuri told Jessica. Jessica laughed. "You're 18 Kwon Yuri, you should be thinking about your college course first. Rather than a name of a kid." Jessica contrasted.

 "I told you I wanna be an Engineer! Now where were we? Oh.. Eunmin.. Or maybe I'll make it an English name.. How about Princess?" Yuri shared another thought.

 "That’s a lame name. I think I like it as it is.." Jessica also shared her feelings as she thought; what more can she do, rather than join in on her silly girlfriends thoughts.

 "Yeon Hee? Well if you want it that.. I still prefer Princess or Queenie." Yuri still favored her preferred names. "Well who's the boss here?!" Jessica said in a bit high tone.

 "Y-yaah! You are General Jessica Ju- I mean Kwon!" Yuri played along.

 "Good. Major Yuri Kwon.." Jessica replied.

 Over the phone Jessica heard some dishes and glass objects break, she quickly asked Yuri. "Wh-What’s that Yul?!"

 "I-I don’t know.. N-neighbors..?" Yuri opened her windows to look outside. She saw broken plates on the ground, coming from Seohyun's house.

 "It’s from Joohyun's house.. I'll call you back ok baby?"

 "Y-Yul be careful!" Jessica told Yuri before Yuri hang up.

 Yuri went outside to check on Seohyun.

 "Dont ever come back here! Life wrecker! Give my daughter back!" Yuri looked over who was shouting it seemed to be Seohyun's mother, the others were man in a black suit, covered up by two body guards.

 "I'm telling you, my daughter and your daughter are together in our mansion. I came here to tell you.. You dont nee-" The man was stopped from his statement when Mrs. Seo threw a chair outside.

 "You ruined my life now my daughter’s life?!" Yuri saw the woman cry some helpless tears. She recognized the man she pertained to was Yoona's father. Uncle? What’s he doing there? Yuri thought.

 Mrs. Seo walked over to Mr. Im with a threat with a knife. "I'm telling you give me back my daughter!" Yuri saw a body guard push the woman to the ground, the body guard also clasped the woman's arms behind her.

 "Let me go! Just give my daughter back! Ims are the worst people in the world!" Mrs. Seo kicked Mr. Ims leg causing the man to bend down. The body guards pushed the woman's head even lower.

 Yuri felt the urge to stop this scene, to her it can cause her uncle to be admitted to the jail but the woman was also defense less.

 Yuri ran over to help Mrs. Seo. "U-uncle.." She looked at Mr. Im, then to Mrs. Seo.

 "Yuri-ah?! P-Please let us talk in peace." Mr. Im seriously told Yuri. But Yuri disobeyed.

 "Uncle this woman is Joohyun's mother. Your daughter's lover. Please don’t let your guards hurt her.." Yuri protected her friend's mother.

 "Yuri, honey.. I am but she's the furious one so please just leave.." A body guard dragged, Mrs. Seo with the sight of Mr. Im's signal.

 Suddenly, Seohyun ran over to her mother.

 "Mom.. wh-whats happening here?!" Yuri looked at Seohyun in distress. The body guard let go of Mrs. Seo.

 "Joohyun-ssi, why are you here?" Mr. Im asked, surprised.

 "I needed to go back to my mother.. She's still my mother." Seohyun answered. "What are you doing here sir?" She then asked.

 "I came to tell your mother you're living at our house, just that.. But it see-" Mr. Im was cut when Mrs. Seo furiously wanted to dash and smash him but Yuri and Seohyun stopped her.

 "Just leave Im!" She shouted. Mr. Im signaled the guards they will leave.

 "Joohyun aren't you coming?" Mr. Im asked as the car behind them started its engine. Seohyun shook her head.

 "I think Yoona would be upset.. Please come home."

 "No sir.. This is my home.." Seohyun disagreed. Afterwards Mr. Im left the neighborhood.

 Yuri helped Mrs. Seo inside the house. As they entered the house, Yuri recieved a phonecall from Jessica.

 Jessica called Yuri, asking the events. Yuri told Jessica she will summarize tomorrow, Jessica hang up and bid good night.

 "Hyun.. Don’t ever come near them.." Mrs. Seo spoke as she held her aching forehead. Yuri took a bow, asking her good bye.

 "People like them swim in money so many but they're filthy and dirty.." The woman spoke again. "Ims think they can buy everything with money?! Hah! They are dead wrong! I will never give anything to the Ims.. Not a piece of my hair!" The woman continued her rant.

 "So that Yoona is an Im eh? His daughter to be exact! Tsk!" Mrs. Seo pointed at Seohyun, they woman gave Seohyun a light tap on the cheek.

 "Hyun! She's no good for you! Understand?" Mrs. Seo tapped a bit harder.

 "Stick it to your stupid brain that Ims are sh-" Seohyun's mother tapped her harder that it was almost a slap. Seohyun was crying, Yuri cannot do anything this time. She wanted to leave, she felt like this was a family matter. Yuri turned the knob of the door and Seohyun looked at Yuri.

 "Unnie.. I'll walk you home.." Seohyun wiped her tears and escorted her outside.

 "A-are you ok? W-well.. Most certainly you’re not.. Sorry.." Yuri rubbed her head at the stupid statement she made. Seohyun smiled weak. "I'll be ok, unnie.. We're always like that. I'm used to it.."

 "Maybe I should call Yoona?" Yuri asked. Seohyun shook her head no.

 "You're mom.. She's kinda concerned about you.. Earlier.. She kept on asking uncle to get you back here." Yuri explained to Seohyun, she put her two hands on the younger girl's shoulder to wake her.

 "Joohyun-ah.. I hope your relationship with your mother gets well soon." Seohyun smiled weakly at Yuri's wish.

 ***

Chapter 68- Sudden Crash Part Two

 "Thank you unnie.." Seohyun thanked Yuri for the kind words. Yuri smiled to the younger girl, as they did a car parked behind them.

 Yoona came running and hugged Seohyun away from Yuri. "Seohyun!"

 "Y-Yoona.."

 "My father called me.. I told you going home wasn’t a good plan! I got so worried so I came over.. Don’t stay here! Your mother's crazy.." Yoona stressed all her worries about Seohyun. Seohyun broke the hug. "Yoona.. I'm fine. Dont worry.." Seohyun smiled. Yoona noticed a slightly swelling cheeks of Seohyun.

 "Did she do that?! A-aissh! I can't let you stay here!" Yoona held Seohyun's wrist but Seohyun shook her head no. "I'll be ok, Yoona."

 "No, I'll die of worrying.. Please stay at our house again.." Yoona pleaded, but the other didn’t seem to change in reaction.

 "Yoong, buddy.. I think you should let her stay.." Yuri smiled and suggested to Yoona. Yoona looked at Yuri. "No I can’t.." She disagreed.

 "This is her problem, her family matters.. We're not in the right to butt in." Yuri explained to Yoona, but Yoona didn’t seem to get it in a positive way. "Seohyun's my girlfriend; I don’t want her sleeping with someone who can hurt her not even family, Yul." Yoona fought.

 "You don’t get me Yoong, Seohyun decided to be here.. Respect her decision and support her as her girlfriend." Yuri stressed the phrase 'as her girlfriend' in her words.

 "It’s you who don’t get me! As her girlfriend I'll protect her away from any harm.. So butt-off our problem.. Please!" Yoona got tensed and looked away from Yuri.

 "Yoong, listen.. Joohyun's mother is worried sick about her.. Let her stay here." Yuri took Seohyun's wrist. Yoona quickly pulled Seohyun away. "And what so she'd be close to you?! N-no uhh.. Not you Yul.." Yoona said.

 Yuri already knew what Yoona meant. "Buddy.. I have chosen Jessica.. Dont get confused.. We're talking about Seohyun's decision no-"

 "Shut up!" Yoona shouted that Yuri stopped from talking.

 "I don’t want you two together! Not a minute, not a second!" Yoona looked down. The two stood silent and shocked at Yoonas words.

 "I-I’m scared.." Yoona cannot help but cry at het sudden rage.

 "I’m scared of how close you two can be when I'm not around.. I feel so weak against fate.. Seo.." Seohyun hugged Yoona, while Yoona cried at Seohyun's arms.

 "I don’t want to be left, Seohyun.. I'm so helpless when I think you and Yuri are future couples.." Yoona drained all her hidden feelings, not minding Yuri's presence nor how pitiful she would look. "I'm so insecure when I see you near Yuri, I lose my trust, I forget every love you share to me.." She continued to cry. Yuri couldn’t help but clench her fist, quietly blaming herself.

 Seohyun hugged Yoona tighter, as the cried at her arms. Like a helpless child.

 "Yoona.. Why don’t you sleep here?" Seohyun lift Yoona's head up. "You said you wanted to protect me right?" Seohyun wiped Yoona's tears.

 "I believe I'm safer with you, Yoong.. Did you know that? No one else makes me feel so secured than you." Seohyun kissed Yoona. Yoona's eyes grew wide with such an unexpected action from Seohyun.

 Yuri chuckled as the two broke from the kiss. "Still jelly Yoong? Well I am.. I wish Sica would kiss me like that."

 Yoona looked at Yuri with wide eyes, still not believing what Seohyun had just done.

 "Yoong.. You gotta put a little bit more trust in us okies?" Yuri winked at Yoona. Yoona shyly nod.

 "S-sorry Yul.."

 "Naah. It’s ok, I predicted this day would come anyways.. I had always saw you felt like that towards me and Joohyun.." Yuri snatched Yoona from Seohyun.

 "But buddy stop that! Ok? Remember our promise!" Yuri hugged Yoona tight. Yoona's tears flowed once more as she realized how wrong her feelings were. She hugged her dearest cousin as well.

 "You ok now buddy? You're gonna make me cry.." Yuri told her cousin. Yoona smiled wiping her tears, she then turned to look at Seohyun.

 "Yoong.. She just kissed you and asked you to sleep with her.. Don't lose the chance buddy!" Yuri whispered to Yoona. Yoona blushed with wide eyes and Yuri laughed.

 Yuri waved goodbye as she saw Yoona and Seohyun enter the Seo residence. It seemed Seohyun's mother is asleep already, so there was no noise upon Yoona entering the house, luckily.

 As Yuri got home, she wanted to talk to Jessica but she looked at the clock. It was mid-night, probably Jessica was already asleep, Yuri flew to bed and rested as well.

"If my mom throws us things when she sees us together in my bed be prepared ok, Yoona?" Seohyun told Yoona who's lying by her side.

 "I will be. I'll shield you.." Yoona turned to face Seohyun. She held Seohyun's waist and kissed the girl on the cheek. "But Seo.. I hope you and your mother can be in good terms soon." Yoona proposed. Seohyun thought it was the like the words Yuri had told her earlier.

 "Thank you, Yoong.. I hope so too." Seohyun smiled.

 "Well? Dont I get a kiss like earlier?"

 "Why would I?"

 "Good night kisses!" Yoona strongly suggested. Seohyun giggled at the request. She gave Yoona a light peck. Yoona smiled.

 "Another one? A bit longer.." Yoona requested. Seohyun shook her head no.

 "Aweee.. No fair." Yoona pouted. Seohyun kissed Yoona's pouting lips.

 "Much better?"

 "Hmm yeah. But it’s best if you'd do it longer.." Yoona said but Seohyun disagreed. Yoona pouted again.

 "That won’t work twice, try again tomorrow!" Seohyun turned around and hugged her pillow.

 "Ok! Everyday kisses are good!"

 Sunday morning,

 As scheduled, Taeyeon and Tiffany are going out today.

 "Taaaaaeyeon!"

Seeing Taeyeon wait in the train station, Tiffany waved and called her. Taeyeon looked up whom, until she found only one person who could catch her eye in an instant.

 "Ppani-ah.."

 Taeyeon quickly approached Tiffany. Taeyeon and Tiffany wore the same matching shirt, they bought it yesterday. Seeing it worn by Taeyeon, Tiffany eye smiled.

 "It looks good on us!"

 "Yea, I love it more than you.." Taeyeon joked. Tiffany pushed Taeyeon. "Yaaah!"

 Tiffany looked at the train, she remembered her time there with Yuri. "Tae, are we riding the train?" Tiffany asked.

 "We can take the cab or train.." Taeyeon replied. "I wanna ride the train with you." Tiffany pleased. Taeyeon agreed, they both bought a train ticket.

 "Why does it seem like it’s your first time riding a train?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany who seemed so facinated around the train. "It’s not my first!" Tiffany proudly said.

 "Then why are you so amazed at every train station we stop by?" Taeyeon teased the younger girl. Tiffany frowned and stood silent.

 "We'll get off on the next station Ms. Hwang." Taeyeon leaned on Tiffany's shoulder and whispered. Tiffany looked outside, the train was slowing down and preparing to stop.

 They both got off the train afterwards.

 "Yuri's station is.." Tiffany whispered to herself as she realized the next train stop was where Yuri was suppose to go off like the last time.

 "Yuri?" Taeyeon heard a bit and she asked. Tiffany said it was nothing, she then dragged Taeyeon outside the station. Deep inside Taeyeon, she felt jealous of how Tiffany would always remember Yuri in places they would go. But Taeyeon needs to trust love, it was real.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin