Roommates

Por iciclesthecat

Sanji lives alone in his two bedroom apartment and a little someone is there to accompany him. Más

Flyers
Getting to Know You
Sick Moss
Luffy's Party
Drunken Words are Sober Thoughts
Luffy's Impeccable Timing
Summer Days
Daddy Hawkeyes and Red Zeff
Some Celebration
Three Months
Lacking Two Years
I Won't Give Up
Flood of Memories
When he loved me
Remember
Nami's Plan
Babysitting Tony
Zoro's Surprise
Finding Zoro
Spending Time With Tony
Green and Gold
Honeymoon Night
What to do
The Man with. Bullet Shoulder
Hes Not Coming
Sanji
Zoro
Fire Is A Sign
Interrogation
Coming Home
He Cries

The Underground Fire

1.7K 88 89
Por iciclesthecat

"What do you mean smoke is just coming out of the ground?!" Kaku cried.

The woman on the other side of the line frantically told him about the field just before the ocean has had smoke pouring out of the ground. And it only just started a few moments ago. Kaku wrote down everything she said before hanging up and pressing a button. A bell cried throughout the station having men and a few women jump to their feet and pull on there suits and coat. Ace approached Kaku who handed him the address.

"Smoke? Out of the ground?" Ace asked putting his helmet on his hip.

"That's what she said."

Luffy perked up before hopping off the truck and approached Ace.

"What, what did you say?" Luffy asked.

"Smoke out of the ground, we will have to find the fire somewhere on the-"

"It's Sanji!"

They blinked turning to each other then back to the boy. Luffy smiled placing his phone to his ear.

Zoro sat at home holding one of Sanji's button up's. There was a faint, very, very faint smell of him lingering in the shirt. He placed the shirt on his head before folding his arms behind his head and kicking his feet up on the coffee table. He shut his one eye enjoying that little scent of seafood and smoke. He met Sanji wearing this exact shirt, his favorite powder blue, the shirt that was missing a button, and tiny holes shirt. The shirt he couldn't part with, the shirt he would argue with him about to keep and never get rid of. The shirt. That was left behind for a month. Zoro's phone buzzed having him pull out his phone and press it to his ear through the shirt.

"Hello?" Zoro asked.

"Zoro! Hurry! We found Sanji!" Luffy cried.

Zoro sat up, "You What?!"

"We got a call about smoke coming up from under the ground. Hurry meet us at the field! Remember? Where we all had that big barbecue? Hurry Zoro!"

"I'll be there soon. I have to pick something up and make a few phone calls."

Luffy smiled, "We finally found him Zoro, I told you it was a secret underground layer."

Zoro chuckled before they hung up, Zoro pressed the phone to his ear before jumping out of the house taking the shirt with him. He got to his car as he spat orders to units to get to the field. Zoro soon pulled up to a house and smiled. He got out of the car and went up to the door. He knocked waiting a few moments before Robin open the door.

"Oh, what can we do for you?"

"I need to speak with the great Tony Chopper, he has a very important task I need him to do."

Tony smiled wide before trotting up to Zoro, he knelt down to him as Tony saluted him.

"We might have found Sanji, he might be badly injured. Are you up for the task?" Zoro asked.

Tony nodded before looking up at Robin, "Can I go with him mom?"

She smiled, "Yes, be careful though."

He smiled before trotting inside of the house and grabbing his medical kit. Putting on his long coat and his hat. He went up to Zoro as they headed in the car. Tony sat next to him as Zoro backed out and down the road.

"Tony, do me a favor and flick that switch." Zoro said.

He perked up finding a switch and flicking it, the sirens blasted making Tony smile and watching cars fan away as Zoro sped up. He drove to the field with cops and firemen standing outside. Tony and him got out.

"Luffy!" Tony cried.

Luffy turned to him  and smiled as the boy trotted up to him. Zoro stood watching smoke come out of the ground.

"Where are the damn K-9 units!?" Zoro spat.

Sirens cried and Zoro turned to a dog jumping out of the car and up to him. He took the leash and stood before the field.

"Alright we don't have much time. Let's find out how to get in there!" Zoro spat.

Tony walked up to Zoro and patted his dog's head. As everyone rushed around to find the source of the fire.

"What's his name?" Tony asked.

"Why don't you take a look at his collar. He won't bite. Unless I tell him to."

Tony reached out and looked at the silver tag on the dogs collar. He smiled before looking up at Zoro.

"Chopper? His name is Chopper?" Tony asked.

Zoro chuckled, "That's right. I named him after you when I got him a few months ago. He stays at the station with me. We're not allowed to have pets in our apartment."

Chopper perked up before he turned to the forest.

"Stay here Tony. You will wait here until I come back."

Tony nodded as Chopper and Zoro went into the forest. Going pretty deep into the forest and came to a rock where smoke came out from under it.

"Chopper go get the others."

The dog snorted a nod before howling off. Zoro lifted the rock which was made out of a light material and opened a hatch door. Clouds of smoke arose out and into Zoro's face. He coughed backing up, he looked around not finding a firemen in sight. He pulled off his bandana and tied it around his mouth before climbing down. Fire was everywhere. It was boiling hot looking around at the place. It was burning down image of there apartment.

"Fucking hell." Zoro muttered.

He walked into the living room finding a body lying on the ground face down in the broken coffee table. Zoro pushed his way over to him. Only to find the man who started this whole thing. Zoro growled, he hated himself for pulling him on his back and climbing up to surface. Luffy and Ace helped him out as Zoro pulled off his bandana.

"I'm going after Sanji now. Don't and try to stop me."

"Then. Take my stuff." Ace said.

He pulled off his fire equipment and handed it to Zoro.

"Go get him tiger. We will take care of this guy." Ace smirked.

Zoro smiled before pulling on the firemen's suit and headed down. Zoro tossed over fallen rubble and burning furninature. He went though the rooms not finding him.

"Sanji?!" Zoro cried.

Rubble fell around him making him growl, he turned to Sanji's room before going inside. And. There he was. Sanji proped up in the corner he might of looked different but. Zoro would forever remember his curled eyebrows. Zoro rushed over to him pushing over the fallen burning bed. He jumped over a pillar that had fallen from the ceiling. Zoro knelt down to Sanji and reached out to him. Stroking his cheek softly and smiled.

"Let's go home." Zoro muttered.

He scooped up Sanji and held him close before leaving the room and went up to the surface. Zoro pulled off the helmet before pulling himself up and everything was slow. He looked at Sanji laying unconscious in a bed of leaves. He handed back Ace's uniform before they went to take care of the fire. Zoro scooped up Sanji and raced back to the field. He stopped seeing Tony sitting on the grass petting Chopper. Zoro emerged with Sanji making Tony perk up. The boy got up and rushed up to them almost tripping. Zoro lied Sanji on the grass as Tony pulled out his stethoscope. Zoro brushed Sanji's cheeks as Tony pulled back.

"He's unconscious, and has serious burn wounds, can you roll him on his side?"

Zoro reached over rolling Sanji on his side as Tony sighed.

"As I expected. His back is severely burned. But I will do what I can."

Zoro smiled as Tony started to wrap up his back before the ambulance came. They put Sanji in a Gurney putting him in the ambulance. Zoro followed not far behind along with Tony and Chopper. Going to the hospital and were escorted into the emergency room.

"Zoro, your hurt too." Tony said.

He turned to the slight burn on his arm, "I'm fine Tony, Sanji is my main worry."

Tony put his hand on Zoro's, he turned to the boy smiling at him.

"I'm glad Sanji found you, without you. He'd still be alone. Every time I went over to see Sanji. He. He was always so happy to have me there. When. When I left. He looked upset.  But now. He met you and now he's happy all the time. You think when Sanji's all healed he can make me another dessert again?"

Zoro chuckled, "As long as you don't throw up on me again."

The boy blushed before turning away, Zoro laughed pulling the boy in his lap. The doors opened finding Zeff walk into the emergency room. He saw Zoro and walked up and sat next to him.

"I don't know if I should be upset with you or." Zeff sighed, "Thrilled to have you find him."

Zoro chuckled, "I would of told you sooner, but I left my phone in my car. Don't worry. We caught the son of a bitch. He's in custody."

Zeff gave a small smile before resting back on the chair beside him.

"Thanks. That eggplant. He. He needed you, and. You found him."

Zoro smiled looking down to Tony, Chopper's head perked up as Law stepped out.

"Roronoa-ya." Law spoke.

Zoro flinched seeing Law take off his medical mask, they got up and approached him.

"Your husband is recovering well. You can see him now." He said.

They headed down to the room Law grabbed Zoro's arm stopping him.

"That night, never happened. Never speak of it and neither will I. I needed the money, that's all you need to know. Got it?" Law grumbled a growl.

"I don't know what your talking about." Zoro said.

Law chuckled before patting his arm, Zoro followed behind leading to Sanji's room. Chopper sat on his hind legs with his paws and head up on the bed by Sanji's hand. Zeff sat next to him as Tony sat on the end of the bed.

"So, Tony. Your a doctor right?" Zeff asked.

Tony nodded, "I am sir."

"Do you know how long it will be before he wakes up?"

"It could be minutes, hours, maybe a day."

"Don't act like I can't hear you." Sanji grumbled.

"Sanji!" Tony cried.

Zoro stood in the doorway, as Sanji struggled to sit up. Zeff helped put another pillow behind his head. Sanji looked up at Zoro.

"Can I have a moment with my husband alone?" Sanji asked.

"Tony, why don't you and me go get some ice cream?" Zeff asked.

The boy smiled as they left, Zoro shut the door before sitting beside Sanji. He took his hand before kissing his bandaged fingers.

"Sanji, I-"

There was a soft whimper as Zoro looked up to Sanji, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"I thought I was never going to see you again!" Sanji cried.

Zoro tired to calm him down while Sanji bluttered out apologies.

"Sanji. I'm here now. I'm here. I'm not going anywhere. Okay?" Zoro said.

He sniffled as Zoro reached out and wiped away his tears.

"Zoro. I need to tell you something." Sanji said.

"What is it?"

Sanji clutched Zoro's hand going over every detail of what that man had done to him. Zoro grew furious, his teeth clenched as Sanji went into detail.

"And when I woke up I lost my toe, my facial hair, and my golden blonde hair along with these, but they've been there for a while." Sanji winced pulling down his hospital robe, the bruises and the bite marks on his skin still remained.
He looked up to Zoro who touched the injured skin with another man's bites and marks he left on what was his. Zoro's lip twitched as he pulled back and sat down. Sanji placed his hand on Zoro's.

"But I still am loyal to you. He didn't do anything to scaring to me. Besides my nine toes."

Sanji chuckled making Zoro sigh and run his fingers through now Sanji's dark hair.

"Do you like it? It will be here for a while until I get it stripped out."

"I guess it could be worse."

"Yeah it could be green."

Sanji laughed having Zoro to smirk and chuckle slightly. He smiled looking up to Zoro.

"Just, can you stay until I fall asleep again? Then you can go off and give that man hell for me?" Sanji asked.

Zoro softened before he sighed, "I will."

Sanji smiled motioning Zoro closer, he sat up and leaned over Sanji. He kissed him softly before pulling back on the pillow, Sanji reached out and stroked Zoro's cheek.

"Can you also do me a favor?" Sanji asked.

"Anything."

"Can we rearrange our furniture? That place, was identical to our apartment. I don't want to think I'm trapped in that place again."

Zoro smiled softly, "Don't worry about it. I'll have it taken care of before you come home."

Sanji smiled, "Thank you."

Zoro pulled the chair closer to him as Sanji rested back on the pillow, slowly dozing off. He'd then blink himself awake then start to doze off again.

"You can go to sleep, if you ever need me. Just call and I'll be here." Zoro said.

Sanji hummed shutting his eyes, "I need to tell you something else."

"What's that?"

He opened his eyes and looked at Zoro, "I love you, very much."

Zoro smiled leaning over and kissed his forehead, "I love you too, now. Get back to sleep."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

27K 1.2K 12
Zoro has fallen in love with a mysterious man on the screen. A porn star in fact.
16.1K 289 5
How the two fell in love and what happened thereafter (this story will contain boylove and yaoi, so anyone who doesn't like it, should not read it)
28.1K 849 21
Zoro's unbelievable prize: a 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆!
145K 4.9K 19
Sanji has been charged for second degree domestic violence. Where he will spend the next six years behind bars. But. There is a small chat, about som...