30 Kisses Challenge

Von coverwolf

A 30 kisses challenge with a custom prompt list put together. Two Pairings 30 kisses. This is a colab with a... Mehr

Notes and a disclaimer
1.1 First
1.2 First
2.1 Quid Pro Quo (one thing for another)
2.2 Quid Pro Quo (one thing for another)
3.1 Losing My Mind
3.2 Losing My Mind
4.1 Sin?
4.2 Sin?
5.1 Surprise
5.2 Surprise
6.1 Breakfast
6.2 Breakfast
7.1 Nightmare
7.2 Nightmare
8.1 Peaceful
8.2 Peaceful
9.2 Childish Games

9.1 Childish Games

4 0 0
Von coverwolf

Writer: Jaffa
Pairing: Alucard x Lyca
Prompt: Childish Games
x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x

"I bet you can't run from me," Alucard said out of nowhere.
What? Lyca laughed.
"Now where did that come from?"
"I'm just saying. You wouldn't be able to outrun me if I were chasing you."
"Oh yeah?" she tilted her head to look at him. They were sitting, him on his chair and she comfortably on the floor in front of him, beside one of his legs, filling out a report.
"Yeah." Lyca put down her pen.
"Well then you're on!" she laughed, getting up and dashing off. Alucard smirked. He would make this interesting.

Lyca ran out of Alucard's chambers and into the darkness of the sub-levels. She could easily lose him in here, she figured. She took some turns and ran through the darkness.
Until she thudded into a body and felt arms wrap around her and cold lips on hers.
"One point to me," Alucard purred after breaking the kiss. Lyca let out a little laugh, and dashed off again, using a few tricks to put distance between them fast.
But only a minute later she ran into him again, receiving another kiss.
"Two points."
She ran again.
This went on for a while, Alucard racking up an impressive number of points before Lyca admitted that he was right. They laugh, having enjoyed their little game. Alucard had had fun with his mate, and Lyca had had a distraction from that report. She smiled and they walked back to his chambers to go back to how they were before.

Alucard sat in his chair, Lyca sitting in front of him as she filled out the rest of the report.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

584K 48.7K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
419K 12.6K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
861K 71.8K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...