VULNERABLE

By bookaddictaishu

#Completed #1 in domination - 12/7/2018 #5 in Bdsmrelationships Emma is a 17 year old fat girl .She has lost... More

CHAPTER -1 - Mean Mirror
CHAPTER -2- New Mother.
CHAPTER - 3- Wiggle & Jump
Chapter - 4 - Nostalgia
CHAPTER - 5 - Homecoming
CHAPTER - 6 - Reunion
CHAPTER -7 - Rules
CHAPTER - 8 - Prohibited Privacy
CHAPTER -9- Size sixteen
CHAPTER -10 - Balls & Bullies
CHAPTER - 11- Jealous; girl friend
CHAPTER -12 - Morning runs with drama queen
CHAPTER 13 - Schooling Miss Smith.
CHAPTER - 14 - New enemies
Chapter -15 - The tycoon
CHAPTER -16
CHAPTER- 17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER -20
CHAPTER -21
CHAPTER 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
CHAPTER - 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
chapter - 28
CHAPTER 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
CHAPTER 33
Chapter -34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER 36
Chapter - 37
A/N
chapter - 38
CHAPTER - 39
Chapter 40
chapter 42
CHAPTER 43
Chapter 44
CHAPTER 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter 47
Author's Note
chapter - 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
A/N
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56.
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
Chapter 69
chapter 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
EPILOGUE

Chapter 41

4.4K 160 16
By bookaddictaishu

The book is starting to take a BDSM turn to it from next chapter..... This is just a Linking bit.
The book or characters won't be all sweet and innocent anymore.
_____________________________________

I walked in the hospital part of the camp, there was this tall, fair man with a gold tan and black hair and brown eyes, very crisply dressed in a long coat, dress shirt ,tie and glasses. God I have a crush on him.

"Hi I am Neil, I am also Ian's best friend and you are .....drooling miss." He winked.
I touched my mouth to find out he was being a jerk and Ian roared in laughter from behind me.
"Retard." I mumbled playfully.
"I know" he whispered smirking at me. He is funny.
" I will only tolerate you, because you are my best friend's best friend you know." I whispered to him while, Ian took a phone call.
"Ah he is not your best friend Emma Smith. No illusions,You can't take what's mine."
"He is my best friend Mr. Tall and not funny" I warned playfully.
"He is not and it is Dr. Tall and very funny"
"Good joke, Doctors needs brains and your's evaporated when you were born." I countered starting to get annoyed.
"Should I inject you with the needles already?" My eyes widened as he joked.

"Why are you two fighting ?" Ian asked glaring at us.
"She is being rude to me, she said I am retard and my brain evaporated when I was born and I am not funny also she is only tolerating me because I am your best friend. It hurts. " my eyes widened as the evil faked hurt and tears. Just a moment before he was smirking at me.

"Where are your manners Emma? When did you become so rude? " Ian asked, he looked mad and shocked if that's possible.

I felt guilty and was about to cry.
"Not a very impressive, first impression young lady." Neil said, his lips were pressed together in a thin line.

"I am sorry Dr. Neil" I said as involuntary tear flowed from my cheeks.
"Oh my god, why is she crying? I am so sorry love, I was just messing with you. Oh look Ian, you made her cry." Neil spoke frantically coming towards me for a hug.
My anxiety took better of me, I can't hug an unfamiliar man and I panicked and frantically took a step back.

"It's okay Emmie, he has a twisted humour but, he won't hurt you." Ian said warning Neil with his eyes to not touch me.

"Wait, I am not a dog and I won't bite her Adam...."
"Emma gets anxious around strangers especially males who look forward to skin contact." Beatrice told Neil.

" Oh Emmie baby, come to daddy, I won't hurt you okay?" The stupid doctor made puppy face and grabby hands in the air for me.
"You are not my daddy, he is dead and the other one is Uncle Jam who is in New York."
"I am hurt." Neil said rubbing his chest.
"Are you two done now ? Emma shake his hand and Neil behave yourself now."

I shook his hand and he shocked everyone by pulling me in a bear hug, that was my trigger, I started shaking in fear but he whispered sweet things in my ears and rubbed my back to calm me down, I looked towards Ian with pleading eyes. He did not interrupt his friend, just smiled at me in assurance. He must really trust this man.
I stopped struggling and thrashing after some point and finally calmed down.

"See it wasn't that bad munchkin, was it ?." He said kissing my head and rubbed my back.

I turned to Ian and whispered in his ear " I don't like him"
"It did not work for you bro." Ian laughed at Neil.

We were lead to another room which looked like a Doctor's office, We sat.
"Okay, now everyone on a serious note. I got Emma's full medical history here" Neil said removing his long coat "and I would like the treatment to be started very soon."

"Kate said my medical history was a secret under doctor patient confidentiality clause"

"Emma I am a cardiologist and I specialize in dealing a spoiled brat's heart. I performed a surgery on one just 24 hours ago. Kate is your physician it's not her domain and James being your legal guardian, who assigned me as your doctor. So legally speaking ,it's okay sweety, you are trapped with me."

I looked back at Ian in horror. He just ignored me, as usual.

"What do you suggest we do now ? We can postpone the training if needed. You are free to start with her treatment." Ian said to Neil.

"Oh no, training is good for her, don't stop it on my account. In fact bring her straight back to the campus, after her debut. Here the environment is more serious and less laid back in comparison to home."

"He's right" Beatrice said,"plus the person who threatened Emma's life is still not in our clutches, it is much safer here for now " Beatrice reasoned.

"I won't come back here after my birthday. I hate this place." I mumbled concentrating on my suddenly very interesting toes .

"Ian would you bring her in line and show her,her real place or should I do that for you ? In fact ,swap places with Damon he's a much efficient trainer. That would really do some good to both you ,love birds! If I am working here, I expect the decorum of a training camp maintained"

I was beyond furious. Who is he to judge us? What does he know about this place huh ??

"Who ..."
"Emma shut it. You heard him and he's absolutely right. Like I said earlier I have been slacking with you way too much."

I officially don't like this Neil guy anymore, I want him to go back where he came from.
I huffed in annoyance.

"Finally looks like we can get some productive work done here, I felt like I was watching a romantic drama everyday." Beatrice commented sarcastically.

"You are lucky , you did not see me in action when I kicked Julienne's ass. "

"Emma Smith ! Behave yourself and no cussing young lady." Neil commented.

"That remind me, Can you think why did Arrhythmia and Asthma happened to you ?" Neil asked.

"You went to the damn medical school, you tell me." I said

"Why are you snapping at him Emma?What's wrong with you " Ian frowned at me.

"Your friend here, is making fun of me and you are scolding me ? When I don't stand up for myself you have problems, when I do you have problems.... No matter what I do , it is wrong, leave me where you picked me up from and I will...."

"Emma Calm down. Beatrice, please take her to her room, run her a hot bath and ask Asiku to give her a herbal tea and her night massage. Also check for any injuries." Neil said to Beatrice.

I am shocked he knows my daily routine like that.

I left the room infuriated.

IAN'S POV

I don't know what's wrong with Emma she's so calm and always so sweet to everyone I introduce her with... May be we spoiled her way too much.

"I am sorry man, Emma is not what you just saw. I don't know what is wrong with her.."

"Ian, did you really not see what I just saw ? She's just meant to be for you, equally possessive and territorial. I love her, Marry her Ian as soon as you can. She's a keeper."

Wait what ?

"Emma is insecure, She thinks your best friend will replace her position in your life, she wants me to like her because as Kate told me before.....Emma keeps trying to please everyone around so they like her and you like her. She's so jealous of me.... She does not know to like me or not, too many emotions are coursing through her at one time.
and look at that fluff ball, she's soo cute, I fell like doing that awwwwwww thing every time she yawns or sneezes or stretches her legs..... Oh god am I fan girling my new baby sister already ?"

"Yes you are N."
We both laughed.

"You were talking about the causes of Asthama and arrhythmia , I thought it was inherent ......."

"She was not suffering this much back at home right ? Even if she had it before. Cold may have triggered it. I also found some suspicious elements in her blood stream. It could be from drug overdose, was she on any kind of medicine before ? I didn't find any muscular deformity in her heart and there is a huge chance, she got her tachycardia from the meds, Another serious issue is that Emma has Asthma as well and beta blockers are trigger to Asthma for Emma.

God forbids if she ever had one those Arrhythmia attacks we don't have beta blockers for her rescue."

A potential heart attack ?

"You look like you will pass out Ian, Don't worry I have it figured out, if we keep her heart healthy and teach her breath control, we have best chances of saving the situation. But that requires Discipline and you being whipped with her won't help buddy."

I sighed.

"You tell me what to do and I will do anything for my baby Neil."
"Comb her medical history, there is something we don't know, it could be serious and Ian I know, you know this.
If you really need to hear this out loud then, dominate her."

"Are you out of your mind ? She's just a baby." I retort in anger. It hurts me when I scold her.

"She's not a baby, she will be an adult in four days. You look at her like that, in reality, she can vote for president, give birth to a child, turn you on......."

Oh god don't let him start on that.
"Woah ! Woah, man ! I will think about it ok ?"

"No Ian you won't, you don't think I don't know you are going to marry her right ?"
What ? Dad ! He told him. Already.

"Dad told you."
"I am disappointed, you did not tell me first."

"Train her as your submissive Ian."
I sighed.

"God knows I want to. She is natural. But I am scared to strip her of her innocence" I confess to my bestie. I am done beating around the bush.

"You mean her virginity "
Oh he can be painfully blunt at times, but he's honest.

"You don't have to, today or tomorrow, you are the most patient person I know Adams. You both should take it ahead one step at a time. Start by correction of her behavior. This will help you save her life in the least."

"I am patient Neil but unfortunately I am not a celibate. She turns me on and it's painful."
He laughed. That will teach you more than her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7M 320K 95
Rayleen Banks is 24 years old working as an underestimated editor for an Oil company in New York City. Always being criticized by her falcon looking...
2.4M 50.9K 37
REWRITTEN AND WAY BETTER VERSION IS NOW UP! Warning: Some scenes in The Virgin and the Pornstar contain sexual content. Reader discretion is advise...
892K 17.8K 95
Emma Smith is a teenage girl with 5 big brothers. Their parents were divorced and emma lived with her mother until both of her parents died in a plan...
473K 2.7K 11
[This is a mature piece of art WARNING]. Marlee's best friend Gloria a wild open party girl drags Marlee a soft heart kind quiet girl t...