Teaching At An All Boys Schoo...

By xThePineappleGirlx

|| Highest Rank - #1 in Teen Fiction || Coral Stewart is a nerdy seventeen year old girl who is way too smar... More

Teaching At An All Boys School
Chapter 1- Horrible
Chapter 2- Sixty Nine
Chapter 3- Flex
Chapter 5- Dylan O'Brien
Chapter 6- Music
Chapter 7- Fire
Chapter 8- Wet
Chapter 9- Friends
Chapter 10- McDonalds
Chapter 11- Sir
Chapter 12- Earphones
Chapter 13- Grenade
Author's Note
Chapter 14- Food
Chapter 15- Closer
Chapter 16- Lipgloss
Author's Note
Chapter 17- Pancakes
Chapter 18- SpongeBob
Chapter 19- Bathroom
Chapter 20- Flabbergasted
Chapter 21- Lasagna
Chapter 22- Effect
Chapter 23- Holiday
Chapter 24- Rambling
Chapter 25- Hannah
Chapter 26- Boyfriend
Chapter 27- Leave
Chapter 28- Nothing
Chapter 29- Pizza
Chapter 30- Breaking Down
Chapter 31- Never
Chapter 32- Tears
Chapter 33- Key
Chapter 34- Love
Chapter 35- Nobody
Chapter 36- House
Chapter 37- Flowers
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter
Other Books
Suicide
Instagram

Chapter 4- Coconut

970K 32.6K 35K
By xThePineappleGirlx

Chapter 4- Coconut

"Yeah, that's all of it." Wyatt says with a sigh and plops down on a chair in the little café that they have at the front of the school.

It took an hour to get around the whole school, although it did include Wyatt offering to do the dirty in the teachers lounge brcause 'we are teachers', apparently.

So there was that... And he is really hot so it was slightly tempting but I'm pretty sure it's not allowed in the teachers room.

Would I still count as a teacher if I'm a student here too? Nah, I'm basically just the side hoe of education.

I got swagger.

Oh gosh, I used the word swagger. Kill me now.

"What would you like to order?" A boy asks, he looks pretty young, he probably even goes to the school.

Not only does this school have a café inside it, they also have waiters. Holy shit. The school fees must be insanely high.

"Just a coffee, two spoons of sugar please." Wyatt says.

I smile at the waiter, "Can I just get a glass of water, please?" I say.

"Sure." he says and winks at me then writes it on the notepad he is holding.

Damn, all the boys in this school are thirsty as fuck. How often do they see girls? Maybe he should have the water instead...

"Anything else?" The guy asks and Wyatt nods.

"Yeah, stop staring at Cee." Wyatt glares at the waiter and the guy blushes and then walks away.

"Cee?" I ask.

"Yeah, I know your name is Coral but Coral doesn't match your face. It just doesn't sound right with you."

"Oh and I look like a Cee?" I ask in amusement, raising my eyebrow.

"No, but I couldn't think of anything better." he states and chuckles. "Hmm, how about Cora, that's a pretty name. Actually, I'll call you Coco." he adds and grins at me.

My full name is actually Coraline, and although I do find that creepy ass movie quite entertaining, I hate the name itself.

"I'll just call you Why then. As in 'why' were you born?" I say and smirk at him then look up at the waiter who brought our drinks.

"Okay Coco, so tell me about yourself?" Wyatt asks and gives me a charming smile.

"Nothing to know," I shrug, "I'm just a potato with legs." I state and Wyatt laughs.

"You're a great conversationalist." he tells me. "Mmm, I actually really like the name Coco. It's like a coconut. You know, because I just want to eat you out." he says and smirks and I groan.

"That's disgusting." I state, cringing.

I mean, why would he make sex jokes, he doesn't even need to 'cause tons of girls would sleep with him anyway. Especially with a face and body like that...

"You'll get used to it. I'm sure you've already met Ashton by the sound of how you talked about him... Trust me, he is way worse then me." Wyatt says. The waiter brings the drinks and places it on the table and then walks away without a second glance.

"Do you guys not get laid? Why would you joke about this stuff?" I ask incredulously, picking up my glass of ice water and taking a sip.

"Do you even know what a teenage boy is? We make sex jokes from the day we find out what Get Hard actually means." he states and starts drinking his coffee, "But yeah, we get laid. Every once in a while, there is some bitchy girl school in the town next door that comes here for dances and shit like that so we fuck them if we can or otherwise on the weekends we go out and..." he smirks and I block my ears, not wanting to hear anymore examples.

"The girls school is actually coming in three weeks for a dance. It would be great, but they're so high maintenance that it gets annoying, there are no real girls there, all of them are fake." he sighs and shakes his head.

"Oh and you're not fake?" I ask.

He laughs, "I'm fake as fuck when I need to be." he admits, making me smile and roll my eyes.

"Well," Wyatt checks his watch, "We better get going and meet up with the rest of those bastards if you want to get home before dark." he tells me and stands up so I do the same.

"You wanna go to a party or some shit on the way back?" he asks as we walk back towards our dorm rooms.

"It's Tuesday tomorrow..." I say slowly.

"So?" he runs a hand through his hair and looks down at me.

"So no." I state and he heaves out a sigh in defeat.

"By the way, you have really pretty eyes." I state and he smiles, making the corners of his eyes crinkle.

"Thanks." he whispers and his cheeks go a deep red colour.

He is blushing because of me? Oh my gosh! That's so freaking cute!

We reach room number sixty one and Wyatt knocks on the hard wooden door.

It swings open a few seconds later to reveal Ashton and Cole, who I am assuming are roommates.

Ashton is wearing black ripped jeans and a plain white shirt and his hair is still styled, like earlier, in a quiff. Cole is just wearing maroon sweatpants and a grey hoodie, his hair is ruffled and he looks so adorable.

"Ready to go?" Ashton asks me and smiles and I nod.

"Where are the other boys?" I ask. I don't care if they come or not but I'm just curious.

"Jason didn't want to come and Ed left to go to the gym a while ago so I am assuming he is not coming, although I'm pretty sure he is out banging a chick." Ashton explains and then walks out of the room properly with Cole, letting the door shut closed behind them.

Jason didn't want to come. That's actually pretty hilarious and so straight forward, not even an excuse.

"Let's go bitches." Ashton says and wraps an arm around my shoulders which I immediately push off me.

"Watch your language, Ash." Cole scolds.

"Whatever, mom." Ashton says in a childish voice and rolls his eyes, making me chuckle.

Why am I letting them take me home again...?

*=*=*=*

Okay so I don't know if you guys know the actor for Cole but he is freaking adorable and he just recorded a cover for idfc and you guys have to hear it, his voice is freaking amazing (Ps. to listen without earphones you just turn your phone ringer off silent if it's on- if you didn't know) :

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylzk
S n a p c h a t : laylz_k

Follow me, guys ;) I'll add you guys back on Snapchat xx and I hope you guys liked the update :D

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 2K 62
This is the story of Rosie Harper, a 17 year old who's moved to a new town with her family. She's a shy, nerdy girl with no experience with boys. How...
1M 33.4K 73
| completed | Every story needs a main character. Ours is Valencia Morgan, a not-so-perfect girl living in her not-so-perfect, yet satisfying world...
4.8M 160K 35
"Maybe instead of focusing on getting girl's numbers, you should focus on getting A's." People automatically think "nerd" when they hear the name Jad...
859K 28.9K 34
"Your mouth may say you hate me," he whispered, "But your hands...they say otherwise." His eyebrows raised pointedly at my touch on his chest, face w...