Begin Again

By ivymiss

What if Clark didn't leave for Paris and made it to the baptism? An AU of the end of On the Wings of Love. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue
Bonus
Note

Chapter 15

33.6K 285 135
By ivymiss

Her phone buzzing is what woke her up. Leah reached out towards the nightstand and turned off the alarm. She yawned and stretched her arms over her head. There was an arm resting over her stomach and Leah turned over to face her husband, still sound asleep beside her.

She smiled. It was rare for her to get to watch Clark sleep now that he had conditioned himself to wake up early everyday for work. He still looked like an angel when he slept...so young and so peaceful. And he was hers. She still couldn't believe it. She was so happy. Every single second of every day, she was happy. It shouldn't be possible and she knew it wasn't going to last, but as long as she had Clark by her side, she knows she can handle whatever life throws her way.

Leah hated to wake her peacefully sleeping hubby but she was excited to get an early start to their day. It was their first official day in Paris.

She kissed Clark on his forehead and on his cheek. "Gising na mahal ko," she said.

He stirred and turned onto his back but didn't wake. Leah sat up and looked down at him.

"Paano ko kaya gigisingin ang mahal kong asawa?" She wondered out loud.

She leaned down and gave him a kiss on the lips. She saw the corner of his lip twitch up and Leah knew he was awake.

She sighed heavily. "Hindi nagising sa true love's kiss...paano ko kaya gigisingin ang Prince Charming ko?"

She moved to get out of bed, pulling the covers down as she went. Clark's naked body was uncovered as the comforter was pushed down and Leah saw that a certain part of him was definitely awake.

She bit her lip as she unabashedly stared at him. They had arrived at their hotel late afternoon yesterday but after settling in they hadn't been able to leave the room because they had gotten distracted with certain...activities. They even missed the dinner reservations Clark had made and ordered room service instead. Today, Leah was determined to actually leave the hotel room. But first she had to get her mischievous and stubborn husband out of bed.

He was still faking sleep and Leah let her gaze wander down his toned and fit body. She didn't love him for his body but it certainly didn't hurt that she was married to a perfect specimen of a man. Her eyes lingered on his cock, standing up at attention, and she licked her lips. Maybe now was the time to try what she had wanted to do the other night.

Leah was nervous but her curiousity won over her nerves. She wanted to know what he tasted like, how he would feel in her mouth. She wanted to give him as much pleasure as he did her when he did...that...for her. She looked at his face to make sure his eyes were still closed and then carefully and silently moved down the bed.

She didn't want to give him advance warning of what she was going to do so she just took him into her mouth, encasing as much of him as she could.

"Leah!" Clark shot up on the bed and looked down at her in shock.

"O, gising ka na?" She smirked up at him.

He was looking at her wide eyed and open mouthed. Leah would have laughed if she wasn't so nervous. But, like they said, 'fake it until you make it.' So she smiled sultrily at him and pushed Clark's chest until he was lying flat on his back again.

She took his cock in her hands and licked the tip of it. He groaned loudly at just that small touch of her tongue.

Leah had secretly googled articles on her phone while Clark had slept on her shoulder in the waiting area of the airport yesterday, so she had some idea of what she was doing.

She wrapped her lips around just the tip and looked up at Clark. He had his head craned down to look at her, his mouth open, like he still couldn't believe she was doing this for him. When she swirled her tongue around and then sucked him, he groaned and his head fell back onto the pillow.

Leah slowly moved her head down, taking more of him into her mouth. When she had as much of him as she could take, she took a tip from one of her articles and wrapped one fist around the rest of him. Slowly, Leah began to move up and down, while Clark panted above her.

A few months ago at work as Leah had passed the employee lounge late at night she had heard a small group of women talking about sexual activities. She didn't mean to eavesdrop but she got a little curious. She heard one of them saying that her boyfriend wanted a blow job all the time. The women seemed to all agree that giving bjs was a chore, something they did to warm up their man or please him when they didn't want to or couldn't have sex.

Leah found though that she was enjoying the feel of Clark in her mouth and the taste of him. And the way he was moaning and writhing beneath her made Leah tingle with desire. She loved that she could make him react this way, and she loved that she could please him. She could definitely do this for him a lot without it feeling like a chore.

She rubbed her thighs together, the need for him between her legs growing with each passing second. Leah let him out of her mouth with a pop and looked up at him.

"Leah..." Clark gasped.

She kept pumping him with both hands, her hands moving smoothly around his cock helped along by her saliva.

Leah was aching for her own release and she was tempted to just climb on top of him but she wanted to bring Clark to his peak even more. So she took him back into her mouth, running her tongue up and down his shaft and then sucking him hard. Clark groaned.

"Oh my god..." He panted. "Leah..."

He was still trying to hold himself back and Leah suddenly remembered that one of the articles had said to not to forget to stimulate your man's balls. Hold it and lick it, but gently as they are a sensitive bundle of nerves. With her right hand still gripping the bottom of his cock, her mouth moving on him, Leah took her left hand and cupped his balls.

His reaction was instantaneous.

"Leah!" He yelled. "Leah...I'm gonna..."

She moved her mouth from his cock down to his balls, carefully sucking them while her hand stroked up and down his shaft.

Clark moaned loudly and bucked his hips up as he came, his seed spilling onto his abdomen.

Leah sat up and slowly let him out of her grip. Her hand was covered in his seed and she looked down at it curiously. She took a small lick to taste him and found that the taste wasn't bad. It wasn't entirely pleasant either but not as bad as the girls in her office made it sound. She thought that next time she might be able to let him come in her mouth.

Clark groaned loudly. He was looking at her with wide eyes, having seen what she had just done.

"Leah..." He panted. "God Leah..."

She lay down on top of him, ignoring the sticky mess between them and that she now had his seed on her stomach as well. She pillowed her head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around her.

"Leah..." He murmured.

"Okay lang ba?" She asked nervously.

"Okay..." Clark laughed in disbelief. "My god, you're going to be the death of me." He tilted her chin up so that she was looking at him. "Leah, that was incredible."

Leah blushed and buried her face in his chest. Clark cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you, baby. Was-was it...okay...for you?" He asked hesitantly, his face worried.

Leah kissed him lightly and smiled, her arms squeezing him tighter. "Okay na okay."

Clark bent his head to kiss her but Leah pulled back. "Baka kailangan ko muna mag-toothbrush?"

Clark grinned and shook his head, kissing her deeply. There was a heady feeling in tasting herself in his mouth and Leah thought it must be the same for him. It was only day one of their honeymoon really, and she was already learning so many things.

She pulled back and looked at the clock, gasping at the time. She moved to get up.

"Tanghali na, Clark! Halika na. Maliligo na ako."

Clark sat up and wrapped his arms around her from behind. "Sabay na tayo." He kissed her shoulder.

She tried to shrug him off. "Ano ba...mas lalo tayong matatagalan eh."

Clark grinned against her shoulder and bit down, making her gasp.

"Clark...ang dami natin pupuntahan. Gusto ko pumunta sa Arc De Triomphe, sa Louvre, syempre sa Eiffel Tower..."

"Wifey, we have two weeks," Clark said soothingly. "We'll go to all those places and more, I promise."

"Sige na...excited na ako lumabas."

"Okay, okay." He let her go and stood up from the bed. "I'll shower first?"

He was almost to the bathroom when Leah suddenly ran up behind him. "Sama ako."

Clark turned and scooped her up into his arms, grinning. Leah squealed and laughed as he carried her into the bathroom.

"Kunwari ka pa..."

Leah giggled and kissed his neck, and he shut the door of the bathroom by kicking it with his foot.

~

Leah leaned forward with her hands on the cement railing as she looked at the mansion in the Jardin de Luxembourg. Clark snapped a picture of her with their camera. She looked back at him and smiled, her face radiant, and he took another picture.

"Sit on there," he gestured with his gloved hand. "I'll take your picture."

Leah hopped onto the railing and crossed her legs, leaning back on one hand and posing for him. Clark took a lot of pictures, moving around to get different angles. When Leah smiled brightly at him, her eyes lit up with happiness, he had to put the camera down. He just stared at her, breathtaken, unable to believe that this gorgeous woman was really his.

"Tapos na?" She asked. "Ikaw naman, hubby." She stretched her arms out for the camera but Clark walked over to her and shook his head.

"I have a surprise for you."

"Surprise nanaman? Saan?" She whipped her head around, looking at the practically deserted garden around them. "Dito?"

It was a chilly day and they were both wrapped up in woolen jackets and scarves with gloves on their hands. Leah kept shivering in cold but she insisted that she wanted to be outdoors and to see the sights.

Clark took out a blindfold from his pocket. Leah jumped down from the railing and he gestured for to turn around.

"Clark, ano nanaman 'to?" She asked as he tied the blindfold around her eyes.

"Just trust me."

He took her hand and walked her to the spot that he had found the last time he was here. David, one of the employees at the resort, was just putting the finishing touches to Clark's surprise. He looked up at their approach and smiled, giving Clark a small bow. Clark smiled back at him and mouthed "Merci" and David walked off, leaving them alone.

"Okay, ready?" Clark asked. He untied her blindfold and walked around her so that he could see her face.

Leah's jaw dropped as she took in the picnic set up on a table right beneath the Fountain of Monticello. Clark picked up the bouquet of flowers resting on one of the chairs and handed it to her.

"The flowers aren't in bloom right now like they were when I was here in the Spring. So I got you your own."

"Paano?" Leah asked, looking up at him with awe as she cradled the flowers. "Paano mo nagawa 'to? Magkasama tayo...hindi tayo naghihiwalay..."

"I have some friends here in Paris," Clark said. "They were very willing to help me set up a surprise for my wife."

He led her to a chair, taking the flowers from her and setting them down on another empty chair. As soon as Clark sat down in his own seat across the table, Leah walked over and sat on his lap. She kissed him.

"Sobra sobra ka na," she said.

He shook his head. "You deserve everything and more."

Leah wrapped her arms around his shoulders and hugged him.

"Let's eat," he said.

On the table was a spread of different meats and cheeses. A loaf of bread had been sliced and the pieces were in a basket, wrapped up in a cloth napkin. There was a bottle of orange juice and a chilled bottle of champagne that Clark hadn't asked for so he knew it must be compliments of Mr. Remy.

Leah arranged a slice of meat and cheese on a piece of bread and then turned and held it up to Clark's mouth. He opened wide and bit down, the crusty bread was freshly baked and tasted so good. Leah popped what was left of the bread into her own mouth and closed her eyes in ecstasy.

They ate their entire meal that way, feeding each other. When they had finished with the bread, they opened up a cardboard box that was filled with an assortment of pastries.

"Mmm..." Leah said as she bit into an eclair Clark was feeding her. "Ang sarap talaga ng pagkain dito."

"This is nothing," Clark told her. "Wait until you've had a three-course meal. Tonight, I'll take you to a proper dinner."

"Talaga?" She looked at him skeptically. "Makakarating kaya tayo sa dinner na yan? Baka ako nanaman ang maging dinner mo."

"Leah!" Clark's mouth dropped open at her bold teasing, but he recovered quickly and wrapped his arms tighter around her waist.

"You're dessert," he said into her ear, his voice low.

Leah shuddered and looked down at him, her eyes dark. Clark held up the small piece of eclair that was left and she opened her mouth wide, closing down on his pointer finger as he placed the eclair in her mouth. She sucked on his finger and looked up at him. Clark moaned and squirmed in his seat, his cock hardening as he remembered clearly earlier that morning, when it wasn't his finger that she was sucking in her mouth.

Leah let his finger go and Clark grabbed her and kissed her hard. She moaned and squirmed around on his lap, the friction of her ass on his cock driving Clark crazy.

He broke away and looked around. This part of the garden was empty but they were still in a public place. Leah stood up and stretched her arms over her head. She wandered a little ways away while Clark sat there and caught his breath, willing his excitement to go down a little.

"Hubby, tingnan mo 'to!" Leah said. She was standing in front of tree, studying it intently.

Clark walked over and saw that the tree was covered with writing, mostly names and initials of lovers. He smiled.

"I saw that the last time I was here. That's why I brought this." He dug in his coat pocket and took out a pen. "So we can write our names."

Leah bounced up and down excitedly on her toes and took the pen from him. She studied the tree carefully, looking for an empty spot where they could write their names. Finally she found a large, smooth spot at the side of the tree.

"Dito, hubby!" She pointed excitedly. She uncapped the pen and bent down to write but then changed her mind and handed him the pen. "Ikaw na magsulat."

"Okay." The bark of the tree was tough to write on, and he was probably ruining his pen, but he made sure their names were carved in nice and deep. He wanted this to last for a long time.

"Okay na, wifey?" He asked when he was finished.

"Wait lang." She took the pen from him and drew a heart shape around his writing. She laughed. "Hindi mukhang heart!"

"Pwede na yan." Clark took a picture with the camera while Leah snapped one on her phone as well.

He wrapped his arms around her from behind and they just took a few moments to stare at their names.

Clark liked that they were leaving a piece of themselves here, some kind of mark to show that they were here in this place together.

"We'll come back," he said. "In a few years time, we'll come back and look for this."

Leah nodded. Then she turned around and kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

~

Leah looked at herself in the mirror, wondering if her dress was too revealing. Clark had told her weeks ago to pack some elegant, formal dresses for Paris and Leah had enlisted Cecile's help in shopping. This dress had looked beautiful in the store but now she realizes how thin the silky fabric is.

It was a dark blue floor length dress, the front modestly covered Leah's chest but the back was open, the fabric dipping down to a V at the small of her back. The dress had a slit on the left side that went all the way up to her thigh. Leah draped her shawl around herself and opened the bathroom door.

Clark was standing at the window, dressed and waiting for her. He turned around and stared.

"Wow..." He said, walking slowly towards her.

Leah was in awe herself. Clark looked gorgeous dressed in tight fitting black jeans, a blue polo with a tie and a black blazer. His hair was styled perfectly and Leah still couldn't believe that this man was her husband. She tucked her hair behind her ear, it was loosely curled and fell down her back in waves, and straightened her shawl. She picked up her small clutch from the bed.

"Tara na?" She said.

Clark put his hands on her waist and pulled her in for a kiss. Leah pressed her hands against his chest and kissed him back.

"Mmm..." She said, pulling away. "Ayan ka nanaman...baka hindi tayo ulit makaalis nito."

"I'm wondering why we even have to go..." Clark pressed kisses to her neck as his hand stroked down her bare back.

"Mr. Medina...umayos ka, may date pa tayo."

"You, Mrs. Medina, look way too sexy," he growled into her neck. "How can I let you out of the room like this?"

She pushed away from him and smiled. "Ikaw naman ang maguuwi sa akin..."

"Damn right." Clark grabbed her hand and tried to pull her back but Leah was adamant about making it to their dinner this time.

She took her black coat off of the coat rack by the door and handed Clark his.

"Hindi mo pa nga sinasabi sa akin kung saan tayo pupunta."

Clark held the door open for her. "That's because it's a surprise. Mr. Remy helped me arrange this."

"Parang ang daming tinulong sa 'yo ni Mr. Remy ah," Leah said, she held his arm as they walked down the hallway to the elevator.

"Oo nga eh. I owe him a lot. By the way, we're going to have lunch with him tomorrow. He's been at the resort but he's coming back to the city tonight."

"O, sige. Para mapasalamatan tuloy natin siya dito sa honeymoon natin."

They made their way through the hotel lobby to where a black car was waiting for them just outside the doors.

"Bonjour, Sir, Madam," the driver greeted them with a bow and opened the door for them. Clark helped Leah into the car.

"Merci," he said as he got in.

Clark had his hand on her thigh and Leah placed her hand over his as she kept head turned towards the window, admiring the beauty of Paris at night.

The driver said something in rapid French that neither of them understood. Leah looked to Clark as he knew more French than she did after his dealings with Mr. Remy and the staff of the resort.

"Honeymoon?" The driver asked.

"Oui," Clark said. "It's our honeymoon."

"Ah! Felicitations a vous!" He said happily. "Votre femme est très belle, monsieur."

"Merci beaucoup," Clark said. "Je suis bien d'accord."

"Ano daw?" Leah whispered.

He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer to him. "He said your wife is very beautiful."

She blushed. "Eh, ano sabi mo?"

"I said I agree." He pressed a kiss to her forehead.

The driver was watching them in the rearview mirror. "Ah l'amour," he sighed.

Leah didn't need a translation for that and she simply snuggled into Clark's chest happily.

They reached their destination and when Clark helped her out of the car, Leah was stunned to see that they were at the base of the Eiffel Tower.

She turned to him. "Akala ko ba mag-di-dinner tayo?" She asked.

"This is where we're having dinner." He gestured up at the tower.

Leah's widened and she could only follow along in silent shock as Clark led her along by the hand. They were shown into an elevator that would take them to the Tour Eiffel restaurant.

"Clark...hindi ba ang mahal nito?" She asked hesitantly.

"A little bit," he admitted, kissing her hand. "Pero minsan lang naman. And you deserve the best."

She wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head on his chest. "Nandito ka na nga. Eh di nakuha ko na ang 'the best.'

Clark grinned and kissed the top of her head. They reached the restaurant and were immediately greeted and shown to their table. Thanks to Mr. Remy, Clark had managed to reserve one of the best tables by the window, with a beautiful view of the Trocadero down below.

"Hubby, ang ganda!" Leah exclaimed, unable to take her eyes off the view as the host helped her into her seat. "Grabe, ang ganda ganda ng view..."

"Yeah, it's beautiful." Clark wasn't looking at the view though, he was looking at Leah.

She looked back at him and saw him staring and blushed. "Hubby talaga..."

"Good evening, Monsieur, Madam," their waiter greeted them pleasantly, already pouring them two glasses of champagne. "You are Mr. Medina, yes?"

"Yes," Clark said.

"Friend of Jacques Remy? Jacques is a good friend of mine. He told me to take care of you tonight. Mademoiselle," he bowed to Leah. "It is your honeymoon?"

"Yes." Clark smiled and reached across the table for Leah's hand.

The waiter held up the bottle of champagne. "Best champagne in the house, have as much as you like. I will keep it coming, and I will bring out your first course right away."

"Merci beaucoup," Clark said.

He held up his glass of a champagne. "A toast?"

Leah picked up her own glass.

"To my beautiful wife," he said.

"To my amazing husband," she countered.

"To the rest of our lives together."

Leah grinned and clinked her glass with his.

~

They stumbled away from the Eiffel Tower, holding hands and giggling. The midnight air was cold but Leah barely noticed, flushed warm from the glasses of champagne and wine that their waiter had kept generously pouring them all throughout their meal. Their car was waiting for them but Clark left Leah's side and said something to the driver, who just smiled and nodded. He walked back over to Leah and took her hand, leading her away from the car and across the street.

"Clark...saan tayo pupunta?" Leah asked.

It was late and there were barely any people around anymore. They walked through a sidewalk that would have been bustling with people and various tourist booths had it been a few hours early, but now it was all deserted.

They walked to a dirt path next to the Seine, lined with benches and lampposts. The cold was catching up with her now and Leah shivered. They kept walking until Clark suddenly stopped. He put his hands on Leah's shoulders and turned her around.

There in front of her was a gorgeous view of the Eiffel Tower, rising up above them in its lit up golden bronze beauty. Leah sighed happily just looking at it.

"Hindi pa rin ako makapaniwala na nandito ako sa Paris..." She said.

"Believe it. There's the proof right in front of you. Wifey?"

Leah looked back at him to see him holding his hand out to her.

"May I have this dance?" He asked.

Leah giggled and took his hand. "Walang music," she said.

Clark pulled her in close, holding one hand in his and placing his other hand on the small of her back. Leah nuzzled into his neck and he started humming the tune of On the Wings of Love in her ear.

Leah kissed his neck, settling herself into the warmth of Clark's body as she looked up at the Eiffel Tower over his shoulder.

She was dancing in front of the River Seine with her husband, the lit up Eiffel Tower in the background. Leah might have been afraid that she was dreaming except that even her dreams were never this good.

Perfect. This night was absolutely perfect.

Happy memory...hindi ko na mabilang, she thought. This night...the entire past week...was like a thousand happy memories wrapped up together.

~

Clark and Leah walked into the restaurant hand-in-hand and Mr. Remy stood up to greet them.

"Clark!" He said, giving Clark a hug. "And you must be Leah. It is nice to finally meet you." He took her hand and pressed a kiss to it.

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. Remy," Leah said.

His companion sitting at the table stood up and smiled at them. "Clark, Leah, this is Tessa. She is my girlfriend."

Tessa was a beautiful tall and slim blonde, with classically European features. She shook both Clark and Leah's hands. "It is nice to meet you," she said.

"You look surprised," Mr. Remy teased Clark as they all took their seats around the table.

"I am a little bit," Clark said. "I didn't know..."

"It is recent." Mr. Remy took Tessa's hand in his and kissed it. "The last time Clark and I truly spoke, not about business, I was very cynical about love." He explained to the women.

"You were when I met you," Tessa said. "I softened his heart."

"That you did. How is your honeymoon going?" Mr. Remy asked them.

"It's perfect," Leah told him. "We wanted to thank you, Mr. Remy, for everything. You made all of this possible."

"It is my pleasure. Clark works very hard and I do not make his work easy for him," Mr. Remy laughed. "He deserves to enjoy with his wife. There is no better place to honeymoon than Paris!"

"Oui," Clark agreed. "I'm so happy to share this experience with Leah. Thank you, Mr. Remy."

"Have you taken her on the River Seine?"

"No, not yet," Clark said.

Mr. Remy looked at him disapprovingly. "Did I not tell you last time that is one of the first things you must do here? After lunch we all must go. We will cruise on the Seine."

"Jacques, it's so cold," Tessa tried to protest.

"What does the cold matter when you have me to keep you warm and they have each other?" He leaned in to give her a kiss.

Leah blushed and looked away from the very open display of affection but Clark simply smiled at her and kissed her hand.

When Mr. Remy and Tessa finally pulled away from each other, they were able to order their meal.

They enjoyed a delicious three-course meal, Leah was starting to wonder if it was even possible to have a meal less than three courses in France. She was eating so much, but her and Clark's bedroom activities more than balanced it out. Leah couldn't help blushing as her mind wandered to last night, while Clark and Mr. Remy talked business. Leah didn't know that Tessa was observing her.

"You have the look of a very satisfied woman," she said. Leah's eyes widened a little at the other woman's bluntness. She would expect to hear something like that from Cecile but not from a complete stranger.

"I am sorry," Tessa laughed. "I am too forward, yes? Jacques told me the Philippines is a more conservative culture."

"Yes, quite conservative," Leah said.

"But it is your honeymoon, and you are enjoying yes?"

Leah nodded, smiling shyly.

"Have you been to Montmartre, Leah?" Tessa asked.

"No, not yet. But we are planning to. Clark was not able to go there during his last trip so it will be the first time in the area for both of us."

"Of course you will see the Moulin Rouge?"

Leah nodded. They hadn't made plans to see a show but they were definitely going to take pictures outside of the famous landmark.

Tessa grinned and leaned in closer over the table. The men were in deep discussion about the resort and paid them no mind.

"If you find yourself strolling along Boulevard de Clichy, you may find things to spice up your honeymoon."

Leah was confused, unsure about what she was talking about.

"I recommend..." Tessa leaned in further and whispered names of erotic stores and Leah's eyes widened.

"Only if it is to your taste," Tessa said, leaning back in her seat.

The restaurant felt unusually warm and Leah's cheeks felt like they were on fire but she couldn't help thinking that she and Clark did need a new, more comfortable pair of handcuffs...

Clark took her hand and looked at her apologetically. "Sorry wifey, we got carried away talking about business. Are you okay?" He asked in concern.

Leah looked at Mr. Remy and Tessa, who were kissing again, and then smiled up at Clark. She kissed him. "I'm great. Punta tayo sa Moulin Rouge ah."

~

Clark moaned into her mouth as Leah grinded on top of him. He pushed her hair back and started kissing down her neck.

"Hubby..." Leah panted as he kissed his way down to her shoulder, pushing down the strap of her shirt. "Alam mo 'yung masarap na croissant sa bakery sa baba? Yung kinainan natin noong isang araw, sa tapat lang ng hotel."

"Hmm..." He kept kissing her skin, barely listening to her.

"Gusto ko ng croissant, hubby."

Clark looked up at her, her words finally registering. "Now? You want a croissant right now?"

"Oo." Leah pulled back and fixed her shirt. "Nagugutom ako."

"But..." He looked a little lost, obviously desperate to continue what they were doing but also unable to deny her.

Leah kissed him. "Sige na, hubby," she pouted. "Bili mo ako. Sandali lang 'yun."

Clark sighed and stood up as Leah moved off of his lap.

"Yay!" She hugged him. "I love you, hubby."

"I love you, wifey. Be ready for when I get back."

"Yes, sir!" She saluted him.

Leah walked him to the door and helped him put his coat on. After giving him a kiss she shut the door behind him. As soon as the door was closed, Leah sprung into action.

She turned off the overhead lights in the room so that the only light was coming from the bedside lamp. Next, she undressed completely. She took out the white scarf Cecile had given her and that Leah had been using frequently all throughout their trip. She draped it around her neck and climbed onto the middle of the bed.

They had visited the Moulin Rouge the day before and as Tessa had said, Boulevard de Clichy was certainly an interesting place. Leah had mustered up the courage to ask Clark to go with her into one of the many sex stores lining the street. It was overwhelming for the both of them and they didn't spend much time inside, but they did pick up a few items. Like a pair of handcuffs lined with soft black fur. Leah took it out of the drawer and carefully placed the keys on the nightstand.

She lay back on the bed and arranged the scarf to strategically cover parts of herself, and then closed the handcuffs around one of her wrist. She looped the handcuff around the thin bar of the headboard and locked it around the other wrist, effectively trapping herself.

Leah lay there naked on the bed, with only a scarf covering her, her arms over her head with her wrists trapped in handcuffs. That is the sight that Clark opened the bedroom door to.

He dropped the bag of croissants he was holding. A few pieces spilled onto the floor and he didn't care.

"Hubby..." Leah said. She tugged on her handcuffs. "Kailangan ko tulong mo..."

Clark swallowed hard and took a few steps towards the bed.

Leah spread her legs open, her curls peeking out from beneath the scarf.

"Clark..."

He quickly closed the distance to the bed, climbing on and kissing Leah hard.

"God Leah..." He groaned into her mouth. "You're gonna kill me."

He parted the scarf, running his hands down her body. He rubbed his thumb over her nipple and then traced his fingers down lightly to her bellybutton.

Leah moaned and arched up beneath his light touch. She thought that once Clark saw her like this he would take her hard and fast. But it looked like he had other plans.

Clark looked down at her entire body, his eyes dark with desire. Leah felt self-conscious as he studied her but she couldn't cover herself. Clark kissed her deeply and slowly, cupping her face in his hands as his tongue explored her mouth.

Leah rubbed her thighs together, the wetness was dripping down and her need for him was becoming unbearable. She whimpered into Clark's mouth and he pulled back.

"What do you want?" He asked, playing with her scarf, rubbing the fabric lightly over Leah's nipple and driving her crazy.

"Ikaw..."

"Ako? Nandito ako," he said.

Leah whined and twisted her body, trying to get closer to him. It looked like Clark was finally getting payback for her teasing at his private bachelor party. And he was enjoying it.

"What do you want me to do?"

Leah looked pleadingly up at him.

"Do you want this?" He leaned down and took a nipple between his lips, sucking lightly.

Leah nodded. "Yes...Clark..."

He let her nipple go and smiled up at her.

Evil. Her husband was pure evil.

"Or this?"

He slid his fingers between her wet lips and lightly rubbed her clit.

"Clark!" Leah yelled, arching her hips up. Every nerve ending was on fire. It felt like she could come from just the slightest touch but Clark was always pulling away too soon.

"Please..." She begged. "Please Clark..."

He brushed her hair off her forehead and pressed a tender kiss there. "Don't worry, baby," he murmured. "I'm gonna make you feel so good."

He stood up from the bed and unbuttoned his shirt. Leah breathed hard as she watched his chest and then his abs be slowly unveiled to her. God, Clark was fit. She still remembered the very first time she saw him shirtless when she walked into the apartment in San Francisco, and now he was all hers.

Clark dropped his shirt to the floor and unbuckled his belt. Leah squirmed on the bed as she watched him pull his belt off then unbutton and unzip his pants. He pushed down his pants and boxers, his cock hard and ready for her. Leah pulled at her handcuffs, eager to get her hands on him. Suddenly these handcuffs didn't seem like a very good idea of hers. Leah much preferred it when Clark was the one tied up.

He climbed on top of her and kneaded her breasts with both hands. Leah arched up her hips, wishing that he would just get inside of her already. Clark sucked on one breast and then the other, giving both equal attention with his mouth and hands.

He kissed the center of her chest, making his way down to her stomach and then to her hips.

When he bypassed the part of her where she needed him the most and started kissing her thighs, Leah couldn't take it anymore.

"Clark!" She said in frustration.

He positioned her legs over his shoulders and when he took her clit between his lips Leah moaned loudly. As soon as he pushed two fingers inside her she was coming instantly, crying out his name as her body shook with unbelievable pleasure.

Clark lapped up her juices and Leah breathed hard as she recovered. Clark slowly kissed his way up her body.

"Clark..." She said as he reached her neck. "Clark...pakawalan mo na ako."

She wanted to touch him, to hold him. She wanted to return the pleasure he had just given her. But Clark looked down at her and shook his head.

He kissed her so deeply that Leah felt dizzy and was panting for breath when he pulled away. He reached down between them and rubbed her clit and Leah couldn't believe it but she felt ready to go again already.

Clark lined himself up and pushed into her, and Leah arched her hips up to meet him, her arms straining against the handcuffs. Clark stroked her arms up to where they were bound at her wrists as he pulled out and pushed back into her.

Leah spread her legs wider. It felt so good, so so good, but she needed more.

"Clark..." She gasped as he made a hard thrust into her.

He stopped and looked down at her worriedly. "Did I hurt you?"

She shook her head. "M-more..."

Clark gripped her hips and thrust into her hard.

"Yesss..." Leah cried out, the chains of her handcuffs clattering on the headboard.

"Oh god Leah..." Clark moaned as he pumped into her faster, finally letting himself go. He's been so careful with her all of the times that they've made love. Part of the reason why Leah did this was to show him that she wasn't a delicate china doll and that he could do what he wanted with her, without holding himself back.

Clark slid his hands down her outer thighs and gripped her beneath her knees, pulling her legs up higher. The new angle allowed him to thrust in deeper than he's ever been and when he adjusted himself the base of his cock was rubbing her clit as he thrust into her hard and deep.

It drove Leah absolutely wild and she screamed out, the headboard clattering against the wall with every hard thrust.

"Clark! Clark...Clarkk..."

She felt him spill his seed inside of her and she was coming hard...harder than she's ever had in her life, harder than she thought possible. Just when Leah thought she had experienced the very peak of pleasure, Clark took her to even greater heights with each lovemaking session they had. They were learning each other's bodies, their likes and dislikes, so each time was a revelation. But Leah knew now, there's absolutely nothing compared to coming with Clark at the same time.

Clark had buried his face in her sweaty neck as they recovered and Leah felt her arms starting to ache, having been in one position for too long. Clark heard the clatter of the cuffs and sprung up.

"Where's the keys, baby?" He asked.

Leah couldn't speak, she turned her head to look at the nightstand where the key was. Clark unlocked her and rubbed her wrists and arms. They were a much better pair than the last ones as she had some red marks but no scratches and scabs like Clark had. As Clark took her into his arms and held her closely, Leah couldn't help thinking that they would have to go back to that store and buy a few more pairs in case they break theirs or wear them out. She grinned into Clark's chest, feeling absolutely wicked.

"Wow..." Clark breathed. "That was...wow..."

Leah looked up at him, suddenly feeling shy, and worried that she had been too...wanton. She wondered what Clark thought of her now.

He noticed the change in her face and brushed her hair back, trying to get a good look at her even as she hid in his chest.

"What's wrong? Leah? Did I hurt you?"

He got more worried when she didn't answer and tried to pull her away from to look at her.

"Baby, talk to me..." He pleaded.

"Hindi. Okay lang ako," she squeezed him tighter.

"Then why won't you look at me?"

"Nahihiya ako," she mumbled.

"What? Leah..." Clark pulled back and pushed her chin up to look at him. "Bakit? Ano nagawa ko?"

"Hindi ikaw. Ako. Nakakahiya yung ginawa ko."

"Leah..." Clark sat up on the bed and Leah followed him, pulling the sheet up around herself.

"Bakit ka nahihiya? Do you..do you regret what we did?"

"Hindi!" Leah said immediately. "Hindi."

"I'm trying to understand..."

"Hindi ko alam. Hindi ba...hindi ba nagbago ang tingin mo sa kin dahil sa ginawa ko?"

Clark seemed to finally understand what the problem was and he pulled Leah into his arms.

"Do you mean that my beautiful, sexy wife just became a hundred times more beautiful and sexy in my eyes? God, Leah, when I walked into the room and saw you on the bed? Best surprise ever."

Leah looked up at him. "Talaga?"

He kissed her. "I'm your husband, Leah. You never have to be ashamed or embarrassed about anything you like to do in the bedroom with me. Huwag kang mahihiya. I just want you to feel good. I'll do anything you want, and I'll never judge you."

Leah smiled up at him and kissed him. "Thank you, hubby."

Clark lay back on the bed, taking Leah with him. She curled up on his chest.

"I love you," he murmured into the top of her head. "Thank you, baby. Thank you for trusting me."

Leah looked up at him. "I love you, Clark. Mahal na mahal. Salamat rin."

She leaned up and kissed him, feeling like the luckiest and happiest girl for being married to this man.

~

The day was warmer than it had been for the past week that they've been in Paris so Clark took Leah for a stroll along the River Seine. They walked hand in hand, watching the cruise ships pass by. They walked down the steps to the riverbank and sat down on the concrete walkway lining the Seine.

Clark wrapped an arm around Leah's shoulders and she leaned into him.

"Wifey...one week na tayo nandito sa Paris. Ano pa ang gusto mong puntahan?"

Leah thought. "Hindi pa natin napupuntahan ang Musee d'Orsay...Saint Chapelle yata? Ano pa?"

"Napuntahan natin Notre Dame, but how about the crypt under Notre Dame?"

"Ayoko hubby! Nakakatakot yon."

Clark grinned. "Hindi naman."

"Ayoko! Madilim doon."

"Okay okay," he conceded. "How about outside of Paris? Do you want to see Versailles?"

"Actually, may gusto akong puntahan..."

"Saan?"

"Disneyland?" She smiled up at him shyly.

"Really?"

"Oo! Wala pa akong Disneyland na napupuntahan, sa Hong Kong, sa LA...para at least ma-experience ko naman yung dito sa Paris, diba?"

Clark knew that he would go anywhere Leah asked him to, but he wanted to play with her a bit so he kept a frown on his face, pretending not to like the idea at all. Leah squeezed him around the middle and pressed her cheek to his chest.

"Sige na, hubby."

"Okay." He pressed a kiss to the top of her head. "We'll go to Disneyland."

"Talaga? Yehey! Thank you hubby!" She kissed him.

"Tomorrow," he said. "Or no, actually, the day after. Magtatanong muna ako kung saan bibili ng tickets at yung transpo natin. Anyways, eto na ang pambawi ko sa 'yo dahil hindi na tayo makakapunta ng Greece."

"Eto naman. Sabi ko sa 'yo okay lang 'yun."

"Thank you for agreeing to stay with me, kahit na puro work ang gagawin ko sa last week natin dito."

"Okay lang. Excited na rin ako makita ang resort."

A few months ago Mr. Remy had cashed in on Clark's promise to personally oversee the interiors of the resort once the furnitures had been exported. The dates Mr. Remy gave rather conveniently fell on the week after Clark and Leah's honeymoon and Clark couldn't say no after Mr. Remy had offered to pay for their romantic vacation. So Greece had to be put on hold while Clark spends the third week of their honeymoon at work, with Leah deciding to stay in Paris to keep him company.

"Maybe next year we can go to Greece," Clark said.

Leah nodded. "Kapag summer para maganda."

His cellphone buzzed and Clark took it out of his pocket. He smiled when he saw that it was viber messages from his brother.

"It's Ethan," he said. "Look, he sent pictures from Palawan."

Leah leaned in to look. "Ang saya niya doon ah. Nag-scuba diving pa siya. Teka, kailan balik niya sa San Fo?"

"Di ko alam. It looks like he's enjoying traveling around the Philippines. Malay mo, baka di na umuwi yan," he laughed.

"Paano ang trabaho niya?"

"He said he can work remotely. Video conferences, email..." Clark shrugged. "Kaya sa ngayon, okay pa siya. Kaya mahaba talaga ang binalak niyang bakasyon noong umuwi siya para sa kasal."

Leah nodded. "Alam mo hubby, masaya ako na nagkakilala na kayo ng kapatid mo. Pagbalik natin ng Maynila, imbitahan natin siya mag-dinner sa bahay."

"That's a good idea, wifey." He pressed a kiss to her forehead.

They were silent for a few moments, watching people stroll along on the other bank and the boats passing by with tourists onboard.

"Wifey," Clark said, breaking the comfortable silence. "Is it really okay na babalik tayo ng San Fo sa January?"

Clark needed to go back to San Francisco for a few months to take care of business. His designs were booming now thanks to the exhibitions he was part of last year so there was a demand for his appearance and new designs from him. Leah had talked to her Art Mart bosses and they had agreed to temporarily assign her to a project in San Francisco.

"Oo, bakit hindi? Three months lang naman tayo doon."

"I guess I just feel bad for uprooting us when we've barely settled into our house. Plus, we'll be away from our families. Medyo ganito ang buhay ko, wifey. Pabalik balik ako ng States. Kasi yung warehouse doon, yung bahay sa Tahoe...di ko pwede pabayaan. Alam ko hindi ka lagi makakasama sa akin. Magkakahiwalay tayo, kahit ilang weeks or months lang."

Leah turned to him. "Alam ko naman yun. Kakayanin natin yan. Kahit ano, kakayanin natin." She took his hands in hers and kissed them.

Clark held her close and Leah looked hesitantly up at him.

"Eh hubby...okay lang ba na magtatrabaho ulit ako sa Art Mart San Fo?"

"Oo naman. Bakit hindi?"

"Dahil nandoon si Simon. Makikita ko ulit siya, makakatrabaho."

Clark looked down at her and stroked her cheek. "Wifey, my issues with Simon had a lot to do with my own insecurities. He was this rich, successful, confident man...and I was just a boy next to him."

"Hindi totoo yan," Leah protested.

"But it's okay now. You married me, you chose me...you love me. Alam ko yon dito," he put Leah's hand over his heart. "May pinagsamahan kayo ni Simon. Magkaibigan kayo...you both have high positions in the same company. I can't promise it will always be easy for me pero tanggap ko na...he'll always be in your life in some way or another."

Leah looked at him long and hard and then kissed him, practically climbing onto his lap. Clark was a little surprised but eagerly returned the kiss. Over the past week in Paris, they had seen many public displays of affection, some even bordering on exhibitionism. People were far more open here than they were back home in the Philippines. But still, even in their more liberated surroundings, Leah was shy about performing PDA herself. Now here they were making out beside the River Seine for anyone to see.

"Mahal na mahal kita, Clark," Leah said when she pulled away. "Promise ko na lagi kong ipaparamdam sa 'yo na ikaw lang ang nasa puso ko."

"You already do that, wifey," he whispered, leaning his forehead to hers. "Thank you."

~

"Hello!" Leah waved to the screen. She was sitting at a little table outside of a cafe just a few blocks away from their hotel.

"Leah!" Nanang said excitedly. "Anak, kamusta ka na diyan?"

"Okay naman po. Grabe, ang ganda ganda dito sa Paris."

"Glowing ka, anak. Mukhang ang saya saya mo," Nanang observed.

"Sobra po Nang."

"Nasaan si Clark?"

"May kinuha lang gamit sa hotel...ay, eto na pala," she said as she watched Clark approach with their bag of camera equipment.

"Si Nanang," she told him as he took his seat beside her.

"Hello po Nanang!" Clark waved to the iPad screen.

"Clark! Miss na namin kayo pero enjoy lang kayo diyan mga anak. Enjoy niyo honeymoon niyo," she smiled.

"Sina Leah ba yan?" Tatang asked from somewhere offscreen.

He appeared on the screen over Nanang's shoulder. "Hello mga anak!"

"Hi Tatang!" Clark and Leah said.

"May apo na ba ako diyan?" He asked.

Clark spit out the espresso he was drinking.

"Sol!" Nanang scolded at the same time that Leah said "Tatang!"

Leah rubbed Clark's back and Tatang laughed hard.

"Tatang naman o," Leah said. "Nabilaukan tuloy asawa ko."

"Biro lang," Tatang kept laughing. "Sabik lang ako sa apo."

Junior started wailing in the background.

Nanang pushed Tatang. "Sabik sa apo, sige alagaan mo ang apo mo!"

"Sandali lang Dayunior," Tatang called as he walked away. "Nandiyan na si Lokay."

"Nasaan po si Manang Tiffany?" Leah asked.

"Sinundo si Gabby sa school, kaya kami muna ang bahala kay Dayunior dito." She looked up worriedly. "Naku, sige, tulungan ko muna Tatang niyo. Ingat kayo diyan! Enjoy!"

"Bye Nanang!" Clark and Leah waved.

"Nakaka-miss naman sila," Leah sighed.

"Are you homesick?" Clark asked.

"Hindi naman. Dahil kasama kita." She smiled at him.

Clark leaned in to kiss her but was stopped by someone calling his name.

"Clark!"

Leah looked up to see a beautiful, leggy French woman making her way towards them.

"Adriana," Clark said in surprise. Leah frowned and looked between them.

The woman leaned down and gave Clark a kiss on both cheeks.

"Clark, you're back in Paris! You didn't say!"

"Um, yes, I'm on my honeymoon. This is my wife, Leah. Leah, this is Adriana. She's a friend of Mr. Remy's and a client."

"This is the wife!" Adriana exclaimed. "Oh, I'm so happy to meet you!"

She swooped down and kissed Leah on both cheeks. Her perfume was overwhelming and Leah fought a grimace.

"You brought your wife to Paris. Good man!"

Leah looked at her perfectly manicured hand gripping her husband's shoulder. She didn't like this woman's familiarity with him. Clark was barely looking at Adriana but Leah still felt a tightening in her chest.

"Leah, you have a catch here." She patted Clark. "Do not let him go. Or else I might take him." She laughed loudly.

Leah smiled weakly.

"I must go. Au revoir!"

"Bye Adriana," Clark said. He turned to Leah and smiled. "Ready to go, wifey?"

"Wifey ka diyan." She stood up and grabbed her purse, making her way back towards the hotel.

"Leah, wait!" Clark ran to catch up with her. "Leah, what's wrong?"

"Nagtatanong ka pa? Bakit di ka na lang doon kay Adriana sumama?"

Clark looked stunned, and then he grinned. "Wifey, are you jealous?"

Leah turned and walked away. She walked back to the hotel, Clark following behind her. She wanted to lock him out of the room but there was no point because he had a key. So she just slammed the door of the bedroom, leaving him out in the living area.

"Leah," Clark knocked on the door. "Leah, can we talk, please?"

Leah sat down on the bed. A part of her knew that she was being irrational. So that woman was making eyes at Clark. It's not like he was entertaining her or anything. Leah knew that. But she still couldn't help how she felt.

Clark slowly opened the door. "Wifey?" He asked hesitantly. "Can I come in?"

She didn't answer and he closed the door behind him. He slowly approached Leah and kneeled in front of her.

"Wifey...I'm sorry if I laughed. It was just because, you're cute when you're jealous."

Leah pulled her hands away when he tried to hold them.

"Leah, we promised we would always talk to each other, remember?"

She looked at him and felt her anger melting away at the look of helpless sadness on Clark's face. She loved him so much, the thought of another woman trying to steal him from her drove her crazy. Apparently, literally crazy.

She took his hands in hers and he looked up at her hopefully.

"Sino ba kasi siya?" She asked.

"She's a friend of Mr. Remy's. She needed to have furniture made for her home office so he recommended me. We met up the last time I was here in Paris and I made her furniture. That's it."

"Bakit kung magsalita siya parang kilalang kilala ka niya? Bakit kilala niya ako? Close ba kayo?"

"No!" Clark sighed. "Sige, ganito 'yon. I'll tell you the truth. During our meeting, Adriana was...forward, as a lot of people here are. She...propositioned me. But I told her I was married and she accepted that. Nothing happened. Nothing would have ever happened," he assured her.

"Bakit?" Leah asked. She was thinking back on the timeline. When Clark was last in France, they were not okay. They were gradually growing closer again through email and Skype, but he had no commitment to her.

"Do you have to ask?" Clark stood up and sat on the bed next to her. He cupped her face. "Leah, it's only you. Since we got married the first time, it's only ever been you. You're all I see. You're the only woman I love. The only woman I have ever loved and will ever love. A hundred Adrianas can throw themselves at me and I'll only ever choose you. My Leah."

A tear fell down Leah's cheek. "Bakit?" She asked in a small voice. "Bakit ako? Hindi naman ako kasing ganda ng Adriana na 'yon o kung sino man babae na madali mong makukuha..."

"Are you kidding me, Leah?" Clark asked in disbelief. "Do you know that you're a hundred times more beautiful than any woman out there? Do you know that you're like the brightest star in the sky and everyone else are dull, dim lights? Leah, if I could trade places with you, I would wish for you to see the way I look at you. You are so beautiful, so sexy, so smart, and so kind. I love you, and everyday I discover new things about you and fall in love with you even more. Do you think that anyone else can ever compare to you? In two years I knew I'd never find anyone else."

Leah kissed him long, hard, and deep.

Clark pressed his forehead to hers and cupped her face. "You never have to be jealous, baby. Sa 'yo lang ako, diba?"

Leah nodded and kissed him, wrapping her arms around him. She needed him. She needed his skin against hers. She needed to feel him inside of her. She needed to show him how much she loves him.

"I'm sorry, Clark. Alam ko nag-overreact ako."

"It's okay," he said, kissing her. "Just please don't ever doubt me. Iyong iyo ako. Buong buo."

"Ako rin, Clark." She straddled his lap. "Sa 'yo lang ako. Lahat ng ako."

She pulled her shirt up over her head and dropped it to the floor. They kissed slowly, taking their time, not in a rush.

Clark unhooked her bra and she let it drop down off her shoulders. He ran his hands up and down her back as they kissed. Slowly, Clark lay her down on the bed as they kept kissing.

Leah pulled his shirt up and he raised his arms so she could take it off. He kissed down her neck and unbuttoned her jeans. When he latched onto her pulse point and sucked, she moaned, the desire for him inside her growing.

Clark pulled her jeans and panties down her legs and off her feet. He came back up and laved her collarbones with kisses.

Leah was impatient, she wanted him inside her. She unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans and pushed them down, getting it and his boxers down just past his butt. Clark kneeled up and pushed them the rest of the way down and off.

When he came back down and kissed Leah, she whimpered into his mouth. She braced her hands on his shoulders and used her strength to push him onto his back on the bed. She followed him, straddling his hips so that she was on top. She leaned down to kiss him, her hair falling around their faces like a curtain.

When Leah sat up and positioned herself over his cock, Clark groaned, realizing what she was going to do. His hands came up and gripped her hips.

Leah took his cock in her hand, positioning him at her entrance and then sliding him up to rub on her clit. Clark's fingers squeezed tightly around her hips and she grinned down at him.

"Leah...please..."

She sunk down him, slowly taking him in. Clark moaned loudly and Leah gasped as he filled her deeply.

"Oh God Leah," he cried out. "Oh my God..."

She started moving up and down on him, the pleasure intensifying as she felt every ridge of his cock inside her. He filled her so well, so deeply...

Clark guided her with his hands on her hips, helping her increase her pace, his eyes rolling back in his head when she squeezed her muscles around him with every downward thrust.

"Baby...baby, I'm not gonna last like this," he gasped out.

Leah leaned forward and braced her hands on his chest, crying out when the new angle stimulated her clit. She started moving up and down faster, the motion rubbing her clit on his cock and driving her wild.

She tossed her head back and Clark grabbed her breasts in his hands.

He sat up and hit a spot inside her deeply and Leah cried out. When Clark grabbed her head and kissed her hard, Leah couldn't hold back anymore. She fell down onto him and came hard, her body shaking, his name slipping out of her lips. Her muscles squeezed him tightly and Clark pulsed inside her, reaching his own peak. He buried his face on her shoulder, biting down on her skin as he moaned loudly.

Clark reached up and cupped her face, kissing Leah. He fell back on the bed and she followed him down, both of them breathing hard.

"Oh God Leah..." He panted.

They lay there like that for a fee moments. He was still inside of her and Leah moved her hips, moaning as he slipped out of her.

Clark pushed her hair out of her sweaty face and leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"Please oh please, get jealous more often," he said, bringing his arms down around her to squeeze her tightly.

Leah laughed and slapped his chest. She squealed and giggled as Clark suddenly turned her so that she was lying flat on her back, switching their positions.

They should have had a full day of sightseeing abead of them, but they didn't make it out of the hotel room.

A/N: The picture is real. I did write Clark + Leah on a tree by the Monticello Fountain at the Jardin de Luxembourg. If you're ever in Paris, go check it out. :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 3.9K 21
Dice and Madisson
803K 41.2K 61
• NOW A PUBLISHED BOOK • Available in National Book Store and Fully Booked, also in Precious Pages Bookstore's Shopee, Lazada, and TikTok shop. • Fea...
3.6M 68.8K 69
Si Megan Montereal ay isang normal lang na dalaga. college student, mayaman, maganda, matalino at syempre friendly. May crush siya kay Rafael Dela Cr...
619K 22.4K 32
(Game Series # 10) Tali coursed through life with ease. Coming from a family full of lawyers, she knew that getting a job would not be a problem. Kai...