Chapter 19

Week 15

Clark was exhausted.

He had retired to his office because he was so sleepy that he was a hazard to himself in the warehouse. Clark yawned and contemplated taking a quick nap on his desk. He was barely getting any sleep at home because Leah...Leah was insatiable.

The pregnancy hormones were working its magic and she wanted him all the time, all night long. At first it was great, Clark was more than happy to fulfill the needs of his horny wife. And it was amazing. Don't get him wrong, Clark loved every minute of it. Aside from being extra horny all of the time, Leah's hormones were making her extra sensitive which means that Clark could make her come again and again and again. He was having the time of his life, but he was also getting almost no sleep. Clark was young and virile but after a week of Leah's new energy...his stamina was being put to the test.

As much as he loved having sex with Leah, he also needed some rest. He wanted to curl up with her in his arms and just sleep. But Leah was always ready to go for another round. And it was hard to say no to her because...well, try telling your hormonal, pregnant wife 'no.'

His eyes closed and his head was about to fall onto the desk when he was startled awake by a knock on the door. He looked up and saw Leah there, smiling radiantly at him.

"Leah! Ano ginagawa mo dito?" He asked in surprise. It was the middle of the day.

"Lunch break," she held up a plastic bag. "Kare Kare!"

Clark paled and Leah laughed. If he never ate anything with peanut butter in it ever again, it would be too soon.

"Joke lang! Sandwiches lang 'to galing sa deli na malapit sa amin."

Leah closed and locked the door of his office, and closed the blinds on his windows. She smiled and walked over to him, dropping the food onto his desk and leaning back into it in front of him. Clark couldn't help himself, she was so beautiful and so sexy. He placed his hands on her hips.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi."

Clark's arms circled her and he pulled her to him, resting his head just above her bump, covered by Leah's loose flowing blouse. He closed his eyes and breathed her in.

"Mukhang pagod ang hubby ko ah," Leah said, running her fingers through his hair.

"I barely got any sleep last night." He grinned up at her.

Leah blushed.

"Oh, I'm glad you're here. I need to give you something." He took out his keys and unlocked one of his drawers. He took out a bank book and handed it to Leah.

She opened it up curiously and her eyes widened. "Ang daming pera nito, Clark," she said. "Dollars pa."

"That's for CJ. Savings account para sa college niya. Pwede tayo magdagdag pero hindi tayo pwede mag-withdraw. We can give him access when he turns 18."

"Narinig mo 'yan, Baby?" She rubbed her stomach. "Para sa 'yo lahat 'to. Grabe naman si daddy..."

Leah sat down on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I just don't want him to go through what I went through. Gusto ko secure ang future niya. And Leah, kung may mangyari sa akin...I promise you will both be taken care of."

"Clark..." She protested.

He shook his head. "No, listen to me, wifey. My mom didn't want to leave me or Jordan and Jenny. Si Tatay Miyo rin. But sometimes things happen. I just want you to know that both of you will always be taken care of."