Chapter 15

Her phone buzzing is what woke her up. Leah reached out towards the nightstand and turned off the alarm. She yawned and stretched her arms over her head. There was an arm resting over her stomach and Leah turned over to face her husband, still sound asleep beside her.

She smiled. It was rare for her to get to watch Clark sleep now that he had conditioned himself to wake up early everyday for work. He still looked like an angel when he slept...so young and so peaceful. And he was hers. She still couldn't believe it. She was so happy. Every single second of every day, she was happy. It shouldn't be possible and she knew it wasn't going to last, but as long as she had Clark by her side, she knows she can handle whatever life throws her way.

Leah hated to wake her peacefully sleeping hubby but she was excited to get an early start to their day. It was their first official day in Paris.

She kissed Clark on his forehead and on his cheek. "Gising na mahal ko," she said.

He stirred and turned onto his back but didn't wake. Leah sat up and looked down at him.

"Paano ko kaya gigisingin ang mahal kong asawa?" She wondered out loud.

She leaned down and gave him a kiss on the lips. She saw the corner of his lip twitch up and Leah knew he was awake.

She sighed heavily. "Hindi nagising sa true love's kiss...paano ko kaya gigisingin ang Prince Charming ko?"

She moved to get out of bed, pulling the covers down as she went. Clark's naked body was uncovered as the comforter was pushed down and Leah saw that a certain part of him was definitely awake.

She bit her lip as she unabashedly stared at him. They had arrived at their hotel late afternoon yesterday but after settling in they hadn't been able to leave the room because they had gotten distracted with certain...activities. They even missed the dinner reservations Clark had made and ordered room service instead. Today, Leah was determined to actually leave the hotel room. But first she had to get her mischievous and stubborn husband out of bed.

He was still faking sleep and Leah let her gaze wander down his toned and fit body. She didn't love him for his body but it certainly didn't hurt that she was married to a perfect specimen of a man. Her eyes lingered on his cock, standing up at attention, and she licked her lips. Maybe now was the time to try what she had wanted to do the other night.

Leah was nervous but her curiousity won over her nerves. She wanted to know what he tasted like, how he would feel in her mouth. She wanted to give him as much pleasure as he did her when he did...that...for her. She looked at his face to make sure his eyes were still closed and then carefully and silently moved down the bed.

She didn't want to give him advance warning of what she was going to do so she just took him into her mouth, encasing as much of him as she could.

"Leah!" Clark shot up on the bed and looked down at her in shock.

"O, gising ka na?" She smirked up at him.

He was looking at her wide eyed and open mouthed. Leah would have laughed if she wasn't so nervous. But, like they said, 'fake it until you make it.' So she smiled sultrily at him and pushed Clark's chest until he was lying flat on his back again.

She took his cock in her hands and licked the tip of it. He groaned loudly at just that small touch of her tongue.

Leah had secretly googled articles on her phone while Clark had slept on her shoulder in the waiting area of the airport yesterday, so she had some idea of what she was doing.

She wrapped her lips around just the tip and looked up at Clark. He had his head craned down to look at her, his mouth open, like he still couldn't believe she was doing this for him. When she swirled her tongue around and then sucked him, he groaned and his head fell back onto the pillow.