She Was Broken Beyond Repair

By Praggya_Sabarwal

[COMPLETED] [Hightest Ranking #3, From 3rd to 6th September 2016] She was an epitome of strength, though afra... More

COPYRIGHT
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWNENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
EPILOUGE
BONUS CHAPTER ONE
BONUS CHAPTER TWO
BONUS CHAPTER THREE
BONUS CHAPTER FOUR
IT'S TIME TO VOTE!!!!
BONUS CHAPTER FIVE
BONUS CHAPTER SIX
BONUS CHAPTER SEVEN
BONUS CHAPTER EIGHT
BONUS CHAPTER NINE
BONUS CHAPTER TEN
BONUS CHAPTER ELEVEN
BONUS CHAPTER THIRTEEN
QUESTIONS
ANSWERING QUESTIONS
MILESTONE
NEW STORY
NEW STORY

BONUS CHAPTER TWELVE

12.1K 437 43
By Praggya_Sabarwal

Time Leap: 3 Years Later..........

Kyle Redmond P.O.V

"Daddy!!!!!!!!" Came a wailing three year old Grace to my study where I and Paisley were discussing some professional matters.

"Why are you crying, princess?" I asked as I got up in a flash from my seat and gathered my three year old daughter in my arms.

Grace wrapped her little arms around my neck and continued to cry.

"Baby, what's wrong? Are you hurt?" Paisley asked her voice laced with worry and concern, as she came and stood beside me rubbing the toddlers back in a motion to calm her down.

"T-they hwit m-me agwain!" Grace said and it was enough for me and Paisley to understand.

My eight year old sons simply love to pick on Grace. From taking her things and running away, to teasing and hitting her, they just love it all.

"Who hit you princess? We'll go and you show daddy who hit you, okay?" I coaxed and she meekly nodded.

"They are getting out of hand!" Paisley said a little anger in her tone. For her, scolding is never a way to make children listen to you, but Noah and Ryder have probably taken that for granted. Paisley and I know that, we can't always prevent them from teasing Grace, but hitting the little girl almost everyday is something we won't allow from this day forward.

Last week, they had pushed Grace so hard that, she was about to fall into the 5 feet pool in our house.
I thank the almighty for Paisley being present there with the kids, otherwise I don't even want to imagine what could have happened.

"Where are they angel?" Paisley asked Grace in soft soothing voice.

"Out" Grace said and me and Paisley walked in that direction.

The boys must have sensed us coming because they immediately went to hide away, but we could still spot them.

"There is no point hiding! Come out you two!" I said trying to stay calm and they came out with a knowing look on their faces.

"Let's go inside boys!" Paisley instructed and they immediately followed her inside.

"Now-now! I heard you hit your little sister again. Why?" Paisley asked them in a calm tone

"No, we did not!" They defended.

"No, mommy! Look!" I exclaimed as she showed Paisley her arm with her skin turning red.

"Who hit you, princess? Tell me." I said and Grace looked at the twin's with confusion.

"He!" She said pointing a finger at Ryder.

"No, he!" She said now pointing a finger at Noah.

"No! No, it was this one!" Grace said now again pointing a finger at Ryder.

"Daddy, this one. Not that one, this one!!" The toddler said now indicating towards Noah with a look of utter discomfort and confusion on her face.

My poor daughter, she didn't know now to differentiate between her brothers.

"I don't know!" She said frustratedly after her failed attempts to identify who had hit her and brust into sobs again.

"Oh honey!" Paisley said and took Grace from me.

"Stop crying, Grace. It's all okay, calm down princess. Please." My wife told our daughter with desperation clear in her voice.

On the other hand, those two troublemakers found the situation way too amusing as they were laughing quietly.

I turned around to give them a stern look and they immediately became silent.

"You need some water, love?" Paisley asked and just Grace nodded.

Instantly I walked over to the kitchen and got Grace her favourite frozen water bottle.

"Look dad's got you the Elsa water bottle. Here." Paisley said and handed over the bottle to Grace who was settled in her lap.

After the little girl greedily drank her water, she returned it back to her mother.

"Now, shall mommy tell you an amazing trick to differentiate between your two brothers?" Paisley asked.

"YES!" Grace squealed.

"Come here, boys!" Paisley called them closed and they walked to her.

"So look, the one with a little black mole on his face is Noah." Paisley said showing Grace the mole on the left side of Noah's face.

"And the one, who does not have a mole on his face is, Ryder." Paisley said and Grace nodded.

"Can you now repeat for me, princess?" I asked crouching down to her level on my knees.

"Browther with black mole is Nowah and browther with no mole is Rywder. Right daddy?" She asked looking at me hopefully.

"Great! You are absolutely right, princess. Understood everything in one go, very intelligent. Daddy is proud of you!" I praised and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Yes!! I am integent!!" Grace squealing in excitement clapping her hands together with a big smile on her face which resembled her mother's.

"Now, can you tell me who hit you, honey?" I asked and the boys looked scared.

"He! He is the one daddy! Rywder hwit me!" Grace said with a new found confidence in her voice, pointing at Ryder.

"Love, shall your dad take you to the backyard for swings while I talk to your brother?" Paisley asked and Grace bobbed her head in excitement. Getting off Paisley's lap, she pulled me with her to the backyard leaving the boys alone with their mom.

.....................................

Paisley Redmond P.O.V

"Noah?" I said.

"Yes mommy?" His voice came out as a whispher.

"Can give Ryder a tight slap?" I asked and Ryder's eyes widened in shock.

"Why mommy!? I didn't do anything wrong!" Ryder yelled.

"Really? Did Grace to anything wrong, Ryder? You don't want to be hit or slapped by anybody else, do you think your little sister wants that?" I asked and he casted his head down.

"I am waiting, Ryder. Answer me." I said in a calm voice.

"N-no!" He said.

"Then? Then why do you hit her? Even if she does something wrong, you are sensible and elder to her, be patient. If you don't like what she does come to me or your dad, we'll help you. Why do always want to hit her? Teasing and joking around is another thing, but hiting is not the solution to any problem! I never taught you or Noah to hit each other, did I? It is not very nice to pick on someone who cannot stand for themselves, or for anybody else for that matter!" I said and the boys looked ashamed of their actions.

"I don't want to make you two feel bad about anything. All I am trying to say here is that, you should treat others the way you want to be treated. You immediately felt bad when I asked Noah to slap you, the same way your sister feels bad too." I explained.

"But does this mean if anybody of us does something bad, we can hit them?" Noah asked and my eyes widened in disbelief.

What these kids perceive is way out of my head!

"No, Noah. You can't hit each other at all!" I said sternly.

"Okay." He said.

"And one more thing, Noah. I haven't forgotten how you and Ryder pushed Grace and how she was about to fall in the pool. Let me tell what could have happened if I wasn't present there, you little sister, to whom you want to become great brothers and protect her, she could have died. She could have lost her life!" I said and they looked at me with horror.

Tears welled in their eyes and their lips quivered.

"S-sorry mo-mommy!" Ryder said.

"I a-am s-s-sorry mom!" Noah said and tears escaped their eyes.

"Don't now, lovelies. My purpose of telling this to you was not to make you cry, my purpose was to caution and warn you against such activities. You both are lovely children, the best sons and the best brother's, a little bit of mischief is not an issue, but things can sometimes become very serious. All I ask from you two is that, you have to be careful and look out for your sister. You should take care of her and make her feel happy, okay?" I asked and they both replied with a small yes.

"Now, who wants to give a big hug to mommy?" I asked and they both jumped on me without waiting another second.

"I love you mommy!" Noah said and kissed my cheek.

"Me too!" Ryder said and followed Noah's actions.

"I love you both alot too. You are my life's!" I said and placed a kiss on their foreheads.

"Can we go and say sorry to Grace?" Ryder and Noah asked together.

"Of course. I am sure she would love it." I said with a small laugh as we all walked towards the backyard.

.....................................

Kyle Redmond P.O.V

"I guess we all deserve some ice cream now. What say?" I asked the kids after Noah and Ryder apologised to Grace for their actions, and they all yelled a "yes" in agreement.

"Okay. Then let's go. By the way race you three to the car." I said and jogged as the three laughing kids ran behind me.

"Careful please!" Paisley shouted from behind following us.

"Yes ma'am!" Me, Ryder and Noah turned around and mocked salute as Grace tried to copy us.

Looking at this Paisley rolled her eyes and suddenly picked up Grace in her arms and started running.

"My daughter is the fastest!" Paisley said in a teasing tone and ran towards outside to the car.

..........................................

"They are adorable!" Paisley remarked looking at our three bundles of joy as we sat on the bench looking at them play in the park.

"They are my kids. What else can you expect?" I said smugly.

"Cocky behaviour, arrogance, temper and attitude, is what I can expect!" She said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes.

"But you still love me!" I retored.

"Don't quite have a choice there." She said with a laugh and placed a quick kiss on my lips.

"You better not!" I playfully growled and pulled her close to me as she rested her head on my shoulder.

The rest of our evening was spent looking at are kids laughing and running around as we cherished the moments spent.

...................................

Hey Babies!

A chapter full of sibling fights it was.

RANKING#3!!!!!!!!!!!!! *squealing with joy* Thank you guys for helping me and the book accomplish such a big achievement!!!!! Much love to you all!💖💖💖💖💖
Hope to reach rank#1 and win the #wattys2016 with your people's support.💖💖💖💖

Just one last bonus chapter to go now:'(

I hope you liked it.

Kindly vote, comment and share.

Until next time:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 6.9K 37
"Why don't you understand? I want you to be happy, you fool." **** On the surface, Arpita was a calm, smart, independent woman, living a simple life...
1.2M 40.9K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...
455K 14.1K 46
Part two of the Hurt of billionaire. ************************************************************************************************ "Sir, Please le...
267K 9.9K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...