smoker // kimtaehyung [COMPLE...

By seokgenie

" stop smoking " he grabbed the cigarette i was about to light and threw it onto the ground. " but you smoke... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
PLEASE READ
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
I'LL BE BACK
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Important/Not important
Chapter 36
Important Announcement.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (part 1)
Chapter 39 (part 2)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
FIN
New Work
Epilogue
You Did Well, Angel
Author's Final Note: Listen Up.
Wanna stay mutuals?

Chapter 23

54.4K 2.4K 1.4K
By seokgenie

"Hey, can I sleep here tonight?" Taehyung dislatched his lips away from mine. Right after what he said at school earlier, he immediately drove us back to my house and went in for another makeout session. This guy wasn't kidding when he said to continue this at home.

"Why? What for?" I raised my eyebrow. I mean, not that he had never sleep here before but I find it a bit silly for him to stay over when there's nothing going on, especially at my place because he has a mansion, and well. Mine is just a tiny apartment.

"I don't know. I just feel bored without you. I don't want to feel empty when I sleep every night," He placed his head on top of my heart as we both lied down on the couch.

"Heol, the badass Kim Taehyung who likes to smoke and goes to the bar almost every night and meet all kinds of sexy girls there feels empty without me?" I teased him. I must admit, I feel a bit flattered when he said that.

He raised his head up from my chest and pouted at me, shaking his head. "I don't like them sexy girls."

"Don't tell me you've never kissed any of them before?" I widened my eyes in shock.

"Nope," He lowered his head back onto my chest.

"You're lying," I found it quite hard to believe that a guy like him who spends almost every night in the bar around girls have never, ever kissed any of them before.

"I'm not," He tightened his hug around me.

"Ah, you must have been so loyal to your ex-girlfriend before this that you don't kiss other girls," I slowly got the idea and nodded my head. What a loyal man.

"I don't have any ex-girlfriends in my life," He shot his head up once again, fixing his gaze on me.

"Shut up," I said in my most British accent I can fake.

"I'm serious, I don't date. I just kiss whoever I want," He shrugged his shoulders.

"And sleep with them whenever you want?" I raised my eyebrow.

He opened his mouth to say something and then paused and closed it back. "Yup."

I looked at him dead in the eye, waiting for his next response. If he doesn't say it I swear to god he'll be dead—

"With her consent, of course."

"Good, I was waiting for the right time to kill you if you did it without consent."

"I've told you before that I'd do it with consent."

"I was just making sure."

"Okay, now you are."

We had a little staring competition before I suddenly thought it was getting awkward and I pretended to rub my eyes.

"Right, fine. You wanna sleep here tonight, right? Go get your clothes. I'll wait for you here."

"What about Jungkook's clothes?" He raised his eyebrow.

"He told me not to let you wear his clothes anymore, boo. Said something along the line of 'so he won't sleep here anymore'," I poked my tongue out at him teasingly.

"I don't care, I'm his hyung. Imma wear his tshirt and shorts for tonight," He got up from me to walk to the guest room.

"Aniya! Please don't, if Jungkook finds out he'll kill me," I chased and stopped him from going further.

"I'm just going to wear his clothes....what's the fuss about that?" He trailed off, looking unsatisfied with my action.

"I'm tryna act like a good sister here and listen to her 'brother' okay, so yeah I won't let you wear his clothes. That's what he told me to do," I drew inverted comas in the air with my fingers.

He looked at me for a while until he gave in. "Fine, I'm going to take my clothes. I'll be back soon." He changed his direction from the guest's bedroom to my front door.

I followed him to the door and opened it for him. "After you, Your Higness." I bowed down.

Before he stepped out, he gave me a good long stare before he held up his finger and point it at me. "Don't go anywhere."

"I won't," I raised my hands in surrender.

"Don't sneak out on me and leave me all alone at your front door when I come back."

"Not going to happen." I shook my head.

"Don't go out partying with other boys in the span of 10-20 minutes while I'm gone."

"As if that's even possible."

He eyed my cautiously as he stepped out, causing me to chuckle and pushed him out of my apartment. "Go on, I'll wait for you here."

"Promise me?"

"Yes, I promise you," I groaned and threw my head back.

Suddenly, I felt a little smooch on the area under my jaw and I quickly brought my head back in front. Taehyung already had a small smirk when I was touching the area where I felt the smooch happened.

"Did you just...kissed my jaw?"

"Mhm. I did that to ensure that you won't go out finding another guy to have a makeout session with. Just so that you'll crave for me while I'm gone and that would set your feet right here, in this room. Without you going anywhere while I'm gone." He finished his explaination proudly as he crossed his arms against his chest.

"Taehyung, you're going to be gone for less than 20 minutes. Not an hour, not two, not three, not a day," I said slowly in disbelief that he actually had to kiss my jaw to make sure I won't go out with another guy.

"I know, well. I'm just making sure," He trailed off, scratching his head awkwardly.

"I mean, what if I do make out with another guy? It's not something you're supposed to be bothered with since we're not really a couple," I said casually as I leant against the doorframe.

His unsettling gaze pierced through me and that's when I knew I shouldn't have said that. But, I mean, it is true. Why should he be bothered?

"Nappeun gijibae (Bad girl)," He whispered from afar.

"What did you just call me?" I squinted my eyes, not believing what I heard.

"Nappeun gijibae! I just called you nappeun gijibae! You gijibaeya. My poor hearteu," He clenched his heart and pretended to cry. "You have no heart!" He knocked my head.

"Ow!" I rubbed the part where he knocked. "What did you do that for? Geunyang ga! Palli ga! Go and get your clothes!" I shoved him out of my door for good.

"You better stay here or else—" That was the last thing I heard before I shut the door. "Let him be," I spoke to myself and let my legs carry me to the couch and resume another episode of Screem Queens.

I waited for almost an hour and he still hasn't show up. He said he would be here in less than 20 minutes but it's almost an hour already. Where could he be? I dialled in his number and waited impatiently for him but disappointingly, he did not pick up. I called him a lot of times but no answer. I sighed and slowly typed in the message.

To: Kim Taehyung

4.45 pm

Where are you? You're supposed to be here almost an hour ago.

My nerves came unsettled when he did not read nor reply my message.

"Gwenchana, he'll be okay," I said to myself as I diverted my attention to the tv screen.

Soon, an hour turns into two. Two turns into three, and three turns into four. My eyes couldn't take it anymore and they slowly let my lids fall down themselves.

***

It was around 8.30 pm when there was a repeatedly loud knocking on the door of my apartment, waking me up from my unplanned nap. Who could it be? Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin all knew my password, they could've just entered without having to knock on my door.

I groggily woke up and stood up from my couch, walking towards the door. "I'm coming."

I opened the door to see Taehyung standing in front of me with his hands full of pillows, a bolster, a box of pizza, my goodness. And that's not all. He had something like a long metal rod portruding out of the backpack he slung onto his shoulders.

"What...on Earth," My mouth gaped open as he entered the door. "What is all this?" I asked him as he dropped all of the things on the floor.

"We're going to have a sleepover tonight, just the two of us," He gave me his sheepish smile.

"Says who, exactly?" I crossed my arms across my chest. I can't believe this guy brought even his pillows here when I clearly have them in my guest bedroom.

"Me, duh."

"And how did you knock on my door just now?" I scratched my head and pointed to the things he carried earlier that is now dumped on the foor.

"I kicked it, of course."

I watched him as he set aside the couch and took out a huge comforter and laid it on the carpet. He then arranged his pillows and mine side by side before getting a large piece of unused newspaper and put it on the center of the comforter. I assumed he was finished with it once he took the box of pizza and put it ontop of the newspaper.

"What movies do you have?"

"Nothing really interesting. Stuffs that you don't watch, you can find it on my dvd shelf there," I pointed to the area beside my tv. I was honestly still baffled that we're having a sleepover on a school night.

He quickly scrambled his way to the shelf and gave it a long inspection before he snapped his fingers and took out a dvd. "Among all the dvds you have that I don't watch, at least there's one that we both do."

He held out The Vow and showed it to me to get my approval before I uninterestedly nodded. Wait a minute. "You watch The Vow? I thought you don't watch sappy romances?"

"This ain't sappy okay," He protested as he inserted the dvd. Quickly, he scrambled his way back once again to the spot he had been sitting comfortably before.

He looked at me with a sheepish smile and patted the spot next to him. The aroma of the pizza is seriously disturbing me so I decided to give in and sat next to him.

"Wait, I forgot to close the lights," He shot up from his spot as the movie started and quickly went to find the light switch.

I let out a small laugh and facepalmed myself, how can this guy be so...cliché?

"What?" He noticed me laughing and couldn't hide his smile himself as he settled down. The lights from the tv screen illuminates his face and suddenly I just want to sue him for being so good-looking.

"Nothing, I just. I never thought you would end up being sappy yourself," I smiled at him.

"I'm not sappy," He pouted.

After a few debating, (We actually missed half of the movie because we paid more attention fighting each other as we munched on the pizza he bought), it was finally a real time to watch the movie.

Taehyung was lying down on the comforter with his elbow propped up against it, supporting the weight of his head as he leant against it.

I honestly...think that romantic movies make me really sleepy. This is contradicting what I usually say which is I like romantic movies, but the thing is, I can only pay attention to the movie if I'm watching it alone. My attention is always distracted if I watch a romantic movie with someone else.

And now that the lights are dimmed out, I am very, very, indeed, heavily falling to sleep. My head is unconsciously rocking back and forth as I did the same as what Taehyung did, propping my elbow against the sheets.

Taehyung must have noticed that I almost drifted to sleep that he called for me. "Come here."

I didn't even fight him this time because I was just really sleepy. He ushered me to the spot exactly next to him and pulled me when I got closer to him.

"You're sleepy?" He brushed out a few strands of hair out of my face as I closed my eyes. Forgive me Taehyung, I was just really sleepy.

I slowly nodded, half awake, half asleep. "Sorry," I whispered, directing the apology to him for not being able to stay awake and accompany him watch the movie.

"Hmm?"

"You set up so much only to find that I am sleepy. I'll make it up to you later," My eyes still closed.

"Hey, it's okay," He spoke softly and caressed my cheek. "You can go to sleep now, I'll be here when you wake up."

"I'm sorry," I said once again. I honestly feel so guilty, he doesn't deserve this.

"It's okay, princess. Go to sleep, you need your beauty sleep," His chuckle vibrated through his chest as he kissed my forehead.

Goodness gracious, I can go to sleep like this everynight.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 199 39
{Part 2 to Running In Circles} Park Jimin fanfic x "I know you don't need it. But do you want it? Do you want even a small fraction of how much I wa...
38.1K 1.4K 30
"Can I sleep with you?" I blinked...and swallowed, trying to relieve the dryness my mouth was suddenly feeling, but it didn't work. "Um, I don't know...
73 22 9
"My crush -screw that- Jungkook is too tall for me to kiss him on the lips." Taehyung's lips curled into a pout and he sighed. "What should I do?" "...
397 25 11
Bangtan Boys Kim SeokJin Fanfic "Let's live without worries" -Jin's motto As the nurse removed the tube from my nostrils, I finally able to breathe...