The Academy Vampire

By EsaAnnie

What if there was a killer on the loose that the Blackbourne team were in charge of catching and bring down... More

Disclaimer
{Chapter 1} - I'm having fun... Aren't you?
{ Chapter 2 } - What about a pair of pants, Sir?
{ Chapter 3 } - I need to talk to Owen alone.
{ Chapter 4 } - I didn't think your were ready.
{ Chapter 5 } - Who is that Sean guy really, Mr. B?
Note - Questions and Explanations
{ Chapter 6 } - Why are you here?
{ Chapter 7 } - Stop! You're hurting him!
{ Chapter 8 } - You sound so cute...
{ Chapter 9 } - Are you in any pain, Malyš?
{ Chapter 10 } - Do you trust me? (Part 1)
{ Chapter 10 } - It's your choice, boys. (Part 2)
{ Chapter 11 } - You didn't listen.
{ Chapter 12 } - That's a surprise.
{ Chapter 13 } - History of Vampires.
{ Chapter 14 } - Gabriel? An idiot? Never!
{ Chapter 15 } - Home and Dinner to Avoid.
{ Chapter 16 } - Jealousy? Or Something More?
{ Chapter 17 } - Not For Everyone.
{ Chapter 18 } - Late Night Fights
{ Chapter 20 } - Last of the Fights.
{ Chapter 21 } - Doubts and Discussions
{ Chapter 22 } - The Morning After
{ Chapter 23 } - Forgiveness and Love
{ Chapter 24 } - A Kitchen Affair
{ Chapter 25 } - Knight in Black Clothing
{ Chapter 26 } - Decisions to Make
{ Chapter 27 } - A Night to Remember
{ Chapter 28 } - Method to My Madness
{ Chapter 29 } - Anger, or Something else?
{ Chapter 30 } - In Love...Again?
{ Chapter 31 } - A Dream Come True
{ Chapter 32 } - Beginning of the Journey
{ Chapter 33 } - Journey in Ourselves
{ Chapter 34 } - Oh Look, More Cars.
{ Chapter 35 } - Beginning of the End
{ Chapter 36 } - Sean's Frustration
{ Chapter 37 } - The End of a Journey
{ Epilogue 1 } - Owen's End
{Epilogue 2} - Quinn's Beginning
The Final A/N
Sequel
A New Story

{ Chapter 19 } - Late Night Munch

595 64 65
By EsaAnnie

A/N: One of my favorite chapters, I think :) Plus its getting the ball rolling for Sang and at least one of the boys! Also, I have to honor  @leedlelawliet for her comments on this story. I had about 95 emails from Wattpad, all containing comments she posted just in the last 24 hours O_O That's dedication if I've ever saw some.

Anyway, happy reading everyone! Hope you enjoy!

------------------------------------ 

--- Sang's Pov ---

My night wasn't too long, however, as someone shook me awake not even an hour after I fell asleep. I squinted as I opened my eyes to a bright light, quickly realizing it was a bad idea to not turn the living room light off before falling asleep.

I let out a groggy groan as I looked up and was surprised to find Nathan standing over me.

"Why are you sleeping down here?" He asked, sitting down next to the couch so he was at eye level after I leaned up into a sitting position.

"I... I was annoyed, so I came downstairs and I was talking to Elijah before he left. I guess I just fell asleep here. I assumed you guys would have been mad if I went back up there after storming out.

He brought his finger to my lips, poking at my mouth. "Shh. It's fine, we're not mad. Well, I'm not mad, at least."

He was always doing this. Poking at my mouth, covering my mouth, looking at my mouth. If I was anyone else, I'd think he's interested in other things that involved my mouth, but I couldn't be sure.

But, I was sick of him punctuating his sentences with a poke. So, before he could poke me again, I opened my mouth. When his finger slipped between my teeth, I bit down gently. I didn't want to hurt him, exactly, I just wanted to warn him that poking at me was a dangerous move.

However, I wasn't expecting the few drops of blood that dropped on my tongue before he yanked his finger away.

"Hey! That hurt!" He yelled, bring his finger to his own mouth to sooth his wound.

"I didn't think I bit that hard, really!" I insisted.

"It's those pointy teeth of yours," he chuckled. "Admit it, you just were hoping to get a little taste of me."

I raised a hand to my mouth quickly, feeling around my teeth before realizing he was right. They weren't as big as I was expecting them to be, or as long as some movies portray them, but I could feel a slight difference than before.

"I'm sorry, but you put your finger in my mouth. How was I supposed to know that you didn't want that to happen?" I frowned.

He chuckled at my reasoning. "Did I at least taste good?"

"I don't know." I smiled again. "One taste wasn't enough for me to decide."

He harrumphed, sticking his finger against my lips again. "Well, I guess we'll have to give you another try. For curiosity-sake, of course."

I parted my lips and he slipped the finger I already nipped at inside. I swirled my tongue over the digit, lapping up the drops pooled atop his skin while we were talking. I opened my mouth and accept another finger as I wrapped my lips around both up to the knuckle, nibbling away.

"So tasty," I said around his fingers.

"What do I taste like?" He asked, his eyes focused on my mouth and on the feeling of my tongue as I swirled it around his fingers as I licked and sucked.

He tasted sweet, but I could pinpoint a name for the flavor.

'Is it sugar...? No, that would be sweeter than this. Lemon? No, not that either...'

"You taste...funny," I said.

However, he must have misinterpreted me, as he chuckled and said, "Honey? I've never heard that one before."

I reach a hand up and I pulled his hand back so his fingers were out of my mouth. I was about to correct him, but I realized he was right. His blood was like the richest jar of honey I've ever tasted.

As soon as his fingers lost contact with my lips, he let out a small whine, his eyes widening. He looked at me, a sad and longing look in his eye.

"What?" I asked softly, worried that something was wrong.

"N-Nothing," he stuttered. "Are you sure it was honey? Maybe you should take one more taste?! Just to be sure?" He asked, forcing a finger towards my mouth again.

"No, its fine," I stated, grabbing his wrist and softly pulling his hand away from my mouth, before I was tempted by his offer.

"But maybe you didn't get to taste enough of it? Don't vampires drink from the wrist anyway? Why don't you try that?" He asked, offering his wrist to me.

"How do you know so much about vampires?" I asked.

"I've watched a lot of movies about creatures, from zombies to werewolves to vampires. Zombie movies are my favorite, but vampires always were a close second."

I stared down at the offering, wanting so bad to grab his wrist and bring It to my mouth and see if he still tasted the same. Or maybe his neck? He'd look so beautiful if he was offering his neck to me, risking his life with only the thought that he wanted to please me, to make me happy even if he was in pain...

'Why am I thinking about this! I need to refuse him, especially after I've already tasted his blood twice tonight.'

'But for him to willingly offer his wrist to me, knowing that I could really hurt him... There's no doubt that he's meant to one of my life mates. His words may express a nonchalant attitude towards me taking his blood, but the rest of him is begging for me to do it, because he thinks I need it. '

'I'd be stupid not to choose him as a life mate now, and try to convince him to accept the rest later... That's it! That's how I need to do this. I can't let them debate and decide among them whether or not they can share me, I need to show them one by one that they can't live without me, and I can't live without even one of them missing.'

"I'm okay, really. I can't forget what you taste like, even if it was only a few drops," I assured

"You don't want to?" He asked. He sounded disappointed, almost as if I told him he couldn't get a puppy for Christmas, no matter how many times he asked.

"It's not that I don't want to... I just don't think now is the time to do it. Biting your finger is enough for me right now."

"Whatever you want to do, I want to do, okay?" He said softly, cupping my cheek.

"We'll stick with fingers right now, then," I whispered just as softly as I looked up into his eyes. After I spoke, his eyes seemed to glaze over for a few seconds before returning to normal again.

"Let me see if I can tell what your fingers taste like," he said, smiling as he dropped his hand and brought one of mine towards his face. His lips wrapped around my forefinger and he bit down, barely breaking the skin, if at all.

'He let that wrist thing go pretty easily...'

A shiver swept over to me as I watched his mouth move around my finger skillfully. Feeling his lips on my skin, and the scratch of his teeth, it made my heart jump as he stared right into my eyes. He was watching my every reaction, his eyes lighting up with every pleasured and ragged breath I took as he properly assaulted my finger, marking it as his to suck on and his only.

No, I couldn't let anyone else do this to me. This was our thing and it could only be special between Nathan and I. No one else could make me feel like he did when he scraped his teeth over every dip of my finger.

I swallowed harshly, trying to find my voice. However, it came out huskier than I expected. "What do I taste like?"

He collected my hand in his as he pulled my finger out of his mouth and a soft 'pop!'

"Peanuts. You taste like peanuts."

I lifted my eyebrow in question, "Is that a bad thing?"

He chuckled softly, "You're actually in luck." He popped my finger into his mouth again. "I've become quite fond of peanuts, Peanut."

"So, I'm your Peanut?"

He nodded, his eyes displaying an emotion that I couldn't place.

"I guess that make you my Honey."

"I guess so," he whispered around my finger. As he continued to chew and suck on my finger, I noticed that it was almost like he was kiss my finger. I suddenly came to the realization that I hadn't kiss Nathan.

'How backwards can you get? I've bitten him and tasted his blood, but I haven't even given him the common courtesy of a kiss?'

I saw him yawn a little, which he tried to cover up. It was then that I remembered that I may be the reason he didn't get much sleep after I rushed out of our room angry.

"You look tired," I whispered softly.

"I could stay up all night if you were laying here with me," he said, but he wasn't able to get through the sentence without letting a small yawn slip out as well.

"Can you turn off that light?" I asked, pointing to a lamp. He nodded before getting up and did what I asked and we were basked in darkness.

"Now, come back over here," I said. Soon, I felt his hand grasp mine as he made his presence known.

"How about we both lay here and relax then. If we fall asleep, then it's fine," I suggested as I pulled him on the couch until he was resting his head sideways on my chest while the rest of his body laid face-down on me. I rested one hand on his shoulder while I used the other one to run my fingers through his hair soothingly.

After a while, he moved the hand on his shoulder around until he could stick one of my fingers in his mouth. I followed suit by grabbing one of his and doing the same.

We fell asleep just like that and weren't awoken until the next morning by someone unexpected.

-----------------------------------

A/N: Okay, what do you think? Who do you think is going to wake them up? You aren't going to find out until two chapters after this anyway, because the next one is focused on Gabriel (WOOO!). 

I promise, you'll hate me for the next chapter ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 2K 32
"A killer deserves to be punished. They deserved to be beat and scorned and unloved until their last breath for the sin they have committed. It's onl...
136K 8.9K 53
An Academy Fanfiction about Sang as a little girl and her adventures with her Grandparents. The Blackbourne team are along for the ride as well. I...
177K 10.5K 42
COMPLETED Mad: •Insane •Very angry •Great, remarkable Sang Sorenson is mad. Very mad. But growing up in the mafia with an abusive family, who wouldn'...
161K 9.1K 22
Your prospects are limited when you don't exist, but Sang Sorenson has been getting by as a cashier in a grocery store after dropping out of high sch...