I Hope You See Me Soon.(Frera...

By KileyHeck

Gerard Way had a talent with a pencil. He could draw anything he wanted, he just never knew what it was. He w... More

Un
Deux
Trois
Quatre
Cinq
Six
Sept
Huit
Neuf
Dix
Onze
Douze
Treize
Quatorze
Quinze
Seize
Dix-Sept
Dix-Huit
Dix-Neuf
Vingt
Vingt et un
Vingt-Deux
Vingt-Trois
Vingt-Quatre
Vingt-Cinq
Vingt-Six
Vingt-Sept
Vingt-Huit
Vingt Neuf
Trente
Guys What???

Epilogue

122 6 7
By KileyHeck

I'm back!!!

Frank

Me and Gerard were getting married! I was the 'bride' in the wedding, only because I'm shorter than him.

"Frank, are you ready?!" Mr. Joseph walked in. He was the one giving me away.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I smiled. Wow, I'm marrying the love of my life today. The music kicked in and Mr. Joseph took my arm. We made it to the alter where he let me go and smiled.

"Hey, you look nice." Gerard whispered to me.

"You will always look better." He smiled.

"Vows?" The priest asked.

"Gerard Arthur Way, thank you. God, that sounds cheesy." The guests laughed. "Thanks for caring about me, even though you couldn't see me. I'm still sorry about breaking our promise, I haven't broken it since then, and I plan not too. I love you so much." He smiled.

"Frank Anthony Iero Jr. you are the best person I have ever met, and I'm kind of glad you broke that promise, because if you wouldn't have, I wouldn't have that dream catcher. God, I love that thing. It's so beautiful and it's helped a lot when we've fought. I love you too, and that will never change." I started crying.

"Do you, Gerard Arthur Way, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"And do you, Frank Anthony Iero Jr. take this man to also, be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"Of course, I mean, I do."

"Well, you may kiss him."

He turned to me and I smashed our lips together. Our guests were cheering. Then three pairs of arms wrapped around our legs.

"Daddy and Papa are married now!" Lily cheered.

"No shit!" Bandit said.

"Language Bandit!" Gerard scolded her.

"Yeah, wanguage Bandit!" Cherry yelled.

"Where's your Brother?" I asked them.

"He's with Uncle Wikey!" Cherry said again.

"Take him!" Mikey walked up to us with our son Miles. Everyone started laughing. God, we have such an odd family.

THE OFFICIAL END!!!! IF YOU WANT MORE MCR, GO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK: KILLJOYS: NEXT GENERATION!

So long
-Egg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.4K 2.2K 31
in which a troubled past scars a developing future Scars 2015© lol ok so this was my first fanfiction ever so it's pretty bad imo but yeah read it o...
4.5K 80 30
I like to think I have improved on writing since this time and I really don't like this. So many regrets... [Complete] Frank Iero has been suffering...
2.4K 110 15
It all started with a wink in the stupid movie theatre. And then suddenly, for the first time in six months, Frank is going out on a real date with s...
27.6K 1.4K 51
"Gerard Arthur Way, my light, my love, my image of utter perfection, will you do me the absolute honor of marrying me? And if you marry me, would you...