ยซJoker Imaginesยป

ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ jokerscrazybaby

enjoy :) ๐Ÿ˜ˆ -nicole ืขื•ื“

Feel Better
Sucker for Pain.
Your Worst Nightmare
I've Been Watching You (PART 1!)
I've Been Watching You (PART 2)
I've Been Watching You (FINAL)
.'s
I Can Handle Myself (Part 1)
I Can Handle Myself (FINAL)
Display (Part 1)
Display (Part 2)
Display (Final)
The Avengers and Joker? (STORY IDEA)
Manipulation
Manipulation (Part 2)
NOTE

Ironic

10.2K 277 64
ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ jokerscrazybaby

Imagine that you find J cheating on you with Harley and he tries to win you back.•

You told the Joker that you were going out with your friends that night. You haven't seen them since you've been dating J 2 months ago because he wouldn't let you out of the house. But now, he seemed to trust you and he surprisingly let you go.

Hours have passed, you were drinking and laughing, eating dinner with your best friends.
"So, how's that boyfriend of yours,
(y/n)?" Your friend, Jade, said.
You blushed and looked down. You never really talked about the green haired man who ruled Gotham.
"He's...good." You said quietly.
"That's it? You never talk about him, (y/n)!" Your red haired friend, Emma, whined.
"I-I just...I don't know what to say..." You blushed harder, trying to avoid eye contact. You actually knew exactly what to say, you just didn't want to tell your friends that the Joker only acted soft around you.

"We won't judge you. I mean, not again. We judged ya' pretty hard when you first told us you were dating the Clown Prince of Crime." Jade reassured, taking a sip from her wine.

You sighed and looked at them, "Fine. Apart from killing people and shooting up banks, torturing innocent citizens, and always on the run from Batman...he's...a sweet guy." You smiled to yourself, thinking of all the times that he made you feel good, inside and out. Sometimes he would come home to you, and give you kisses all over your face. On good nights, he would snuggle with you on the couch and those were the nights you cherished most.

Your friends stared at you, completely shocked.
"What?!" They said at the same time.
"Are you sure about that, hon?" Emma practically shouted, just sitting across from you. You suddenly feel people looking up from their tables and glancing over in your direction.

"Are you sure he's not just manipulating you?" Jade's eyes grew wide as she leaned forward in her seat.
"Messing with your mind?"
They started to bicker back and forth, stating all the things that he could potentially do to you, and they realized why he never let you out of the house; all the crimes that he's committed.

You stared at them as they shouted at you, telling you everything you already knew. You grew angry at them, trying to hold in your patience with their constant nagging. These were your friends! They're supposed to be supportive!

"STOP IT!" You yelled, slamming your hands on the table. "I've heard it a thousand times! Everything you're telling me, I already know!"
They looked at you.
"I thought you were my friends..." Your voice wavered and you could feel your cheeks getting red. From embarrassment? From being upset?

"We are-"
"Real friends don't judge me. Or the person I love." You stood up, pushing the chair back and grabbed your purse and coat.
"And he loves me." You said angrily and left the restaurant in a huff, not bothering to pay for your bill on your drink.

Who do they think they are? Judging my Joker?

You thought as you got into your car, speeding down the road, anxious to get home to his loving arms.

As soon as you opened the front door, you rushed upstairs to the bedroom. You grinned, shaking off your coat and throwing your purse on the floor. After all your 'friends' said, you just wanted to be with him. Your relationship proved them wrong. He loved you.

You pushed open the bedroom door, opening your mouth to greet him, but no sound came out. Your eyes grew wide and the scene that was happening on your bed caused a gasp to escape your lips and raise a hand to cover your mouth.

Harley Quinn was sitting on your bed with the man that you were madly in love with. The Joker had his back turned to you, and Harley across from him.
They were madly making out and little moans escaped from the blonde girl. His hands were all over her.

You stood there but couldn't take your eyes off of them even if the sight sickened you. You literally just finished talking about how nice Mr. J was, to your friends, proving them wrong.

But now, they were right.

You exhaled, trying to hold in a sob, but the Joker heard you, and turned around.
His eyes widened as saw you. He was caught and he didn't like it. He was shirtless, in the middle of taking his pants off.

"What is it, Puddin'?" Harley asked quietly. He whispered something in her ear, but she frowned. "What is she doing here?" She hissed. She glared at you, but you just looked at the Joker, your face full of sadness and disappointment.

lHumph!" She huffed and grabbed her spiked purse, opening the bedroom window. "You still love me, Puddin'!" She whined.
"Get out." He growled.
She climbed out of the window, surely down some fire escape stairs, and a moment later, you heard a car screeching away.

The Joker stood up from his position on the bed, opening his arms in attempt to bring you back.

"Baby Doll-"
"Don't call me that!" You whispered harshly. Oh, you knew he surely called Harley that name too. You weren't the only one. No, you weren't special to
him. Was he just using you? While you were falling for him?

"Don't do this-" He raised his eyebrows at you, taking another step forward.
"No, no..." You said to yourself, backing away, shaking your head in your hands.
You opened the door and fled down the stairs, getting away from his cheating hands.
You ran towards the front door, but one of his henchmen stood in front of it, blocking your way.

"Let me through!" You yelled.
"J doesn't want you leaving." He said expressionless.
"Well, I want to want to leave!"
"Not my problem." He stared back at you. 

Suddenly, you felt big, familiar hands grab you by your waist. "Let go of me, you cheating bas-"
But he cut you off, smashing his warm lips aggressively against yours. But you didn't give in yet, pushing off of him.

"How many girls have you kissed with those lips, J? Huh?" You yelled standing your ground and glaring at him. God, just the thought of him touching Harley made you sick. It was like wanting to get away from a disease.

"None of your concern." He growled, quickly grabbing your hand and pressed your body against his. He wanted you but he clearly wanted Harley as well. Was she just a one night stand?

"Stop it!" You cried, trying to squirm out of his strong arms, but he held you tighter, not budging.
"You know, the one time that you let me out of this fucking house, you fuck Harley. Was she good, J? Was she a better fuck than me?" You sneered in his face, leaving your hands at your sides as he squeezed you even tighter. Your eyes were full of rage.

"You're not gonna leave me." He said this as if it were a fact. Did he really think you were gonna crawl back to him?

"I can make my own decisions." You growled, pushing off of him with all your strength. He glared at you, but he was shocked. He thought you were the 'give in' type. The type who would come crawling back to him. Even after such a horrible thing he had done. But he liked it. He liked your attitude. It fueled him even more. You backed away and ran to the front door, the henchman still blocking your way.

"You better move or you'll regret it, Mister." You sneered, holding a gun behind your back.
"Ha! Yeah, ri-"
BAM!
You shot him right in between the eyes and he fell over with a 'thud', blood pooling at the side of his head.

You turned to face the Joker to see his reaction but he only smiled at you, deviously. Oh, this was entertaining.

"I just made a fool out of myself, to my friends, for saying that you loved me, that you were good to me." You whispered, tears welling in your eyes. You loved him. You love him.

"You're a two timing freak."

God, this hurt. But he just smiled at you, a pure smirk on his face. He had no sympathy.

You slammed the door behind you and stepped outside in the cold air, to your dark blue sedan. You sat in the drivers seat, just looking outside of the window momentarily. Everything, all the nice things he would say to you, circled in your head like flashbacks. A tear ran down your cheek as you revved the engine.

Don't look back. Don't look back.
You thought. But something was holding you back. You looked out the car window and saw him glaring at you, smiling through his window.

He already knew you would eventually come back to his cheating arms.

ื”ืžืฉืš ืงืจื™ืื”

You'll Also Like

10K 141 15
โ ๐™ƒ๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™๐™ ๐™„๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™„๐™‰๐™€๐™Ž ๐™Ž๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ - ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐˜พ๐™€๐™ˆ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™ 10 , 2023 ๐™€๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™€๐˜ฟ - ???
9.4K 102 22
.๏ฝกโ…*โ‹†โ‹*โˆž*๏ฝก*โˆž*โ‹โ‹†*โ…๏ฝก. ! ๐™ฐ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š ! ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š— ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šœ ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ .๏ฝกโ…*โ‹†โ‹*โˆž*๏ฝก*โˆž*โ‹โ‹†*โ…๏ฝก.
221K 2.7K 57
๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ฆ ๐ข ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ? - status: completed ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฒ: ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐จ๐ง
105K 4.6K 25
The Joker has always been open about his feelings to the Bat, but Batman ignores the insane remarks, until he receives a letter and decides to try a...