I've Been Watching You (FINAL)

"Hurry up, Serena. We haven't even gone over what you're going to do once we get there." The Joker growled outside the bedroom door.

I was changing into a weirdly cut black dress and black heels that the Joker gave me. I've never actually worn a dress like this before. The last time I remember wearing any kind of dress was for my high school graduation. I'm 24 now and I still haven't been to a club of any kind. Yep, shitty life.

I yanked open the door to find him leaning against the wall, twiddling with his knife

I yanked open the door to find him leaning against the wall, twiddling with his knife. He looked up at me and smiled, "Oh, that's just wonderful."

•time skip to when you're in his car•

"So, what am I doing exactly?" I asked looking over at him. He was speeding down the road, veering left and right, crossing other cars in front of us without putting on the car signal.

 He was speeding down the road, veering left and right, crossing other cars in front of us without putting on the car signal

He sighed and kept his eyes on the road. "You're going to go into the bank while I wait in the car until you signal me. While you're in there, you're going to...try to seduce... the men at the front desk and ask them questions about your 'bank account' that will have their eyes glued to the computer instead of the cameras. Then, I'll go in through the back door, knock out the guards-the front desk won't see because you'll be keeping them from looking at the cameras-and get into the vault and take my goodies." He laughed.

"Seduce?" I asked.
"Yeah." He ran his hand through his hair. "It'll be easy since you're wearing that dress."
"Right." I said quietly.

I decided to stay with the Joker. He was right. I had no life outside of here now. I thought, what the hell? I've never done anything as exciting as this since I could remember.

We stopped in front of Gotham City Bank. It had a lot of security so I really wasn't sure if I could distract everyone. "Wish me luck!" I said to the Joker as I got out of the car.
"You don't need it." I heard him mutter.
I walked up to the bank entrance, slightly wobbling in these 4 inch heels. I had an ear piece in my right ear so the Joker and I could communicate.
The bank was big. Really big. A chandelier hung from above and marble tile on the floor. There was one big front desk with only 3 men. Their eyes glued to the screens. I walked up to them, trying my best to be flirty.
"Hey, boys." I smiled at them.
"Hello, ma'm." A dark haired man that looked to be in his 30's looked up at me. He was pretty decent.
"Watcha doin' at the bank lookin' all dressed up like that?" A man with a Brooklyn accent smiled.
"Oh, well, you know. I'm going out with my man to a fancy restaurant down the block. But I need money from my account." I smiled.
"Of course. What's your name?" The dark haired man said. His name tag read 'Derrick'.
"Jessica Scott." I batted my eyelashes at him. That was my fake name. I already knew that it wouldn't be in the system.
"Jessica...J...." He muttered searching the computer screen. I kept looking at him super flirtatiously.

I saw the other two men at the desk glance up at me and they immediately said, "Here, I'll help too

I saw the other two men at the desk glance up at me and they immediately said, "Here, I'll help too."
Perfect.
I looked away and touched my ear piece, signaling to the Joker. "I've got them distracted." I whispered.
"You know I can hear everything you're saying." He growled.
"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked confused.
"Just saying." I could hear the smile in his voice.
"Well, you can't see me. I'm trying to be super flirty right now." I giggled quietly.
"Mhm." He mumbled.

Was he jealous or something?

"Hey, uh...Jessica. We can't find you in the system." I heard the man with the Brooklyn accent say.
I turned around and pretended to be confused.
"What?!" I shouted.
"S-sorry, miss. Do you have any other name on the account?" He asked a bit frightened.
I fake smiled at them and said, "Check my husbands account. Richard Scott."
They all immediately got back to their screens.
"Are you in?" I whispered through the ear piece.
"We just knocked out all the guards." I could hear him breathing heavily, "Keep going until I say so."
"Okay, okay! Mr. Bossy..." I whispered.

"Mrs. Scott. We have a match for your husband."

Uh oh. Richard Scott was a real person in Gotham?!

"Uh..." I slowly turned around trying not to show my confused face. "Can you take 1K out of it please?" I asked.
"Of course." Derrick smiled.

"We need to leave!" I heard the Joker yell in my ear.
"Joker! I gave them my 'fake' husbands name and it turns out it's a real person! I just took out one thousand from it!" I whispered harshly, walking away from the front desk.
"That's perfect." He laughed, "I'm waiting in the car, Miss Thing."
"Actually, it's Mrs. Scott." I taunted him.
"Hm. I'd love to be Mr. Scott right about now." He said deeply.

I felt myself blushing and turned around to the desk again.
"Here ya go, Mrs. Scott." Brooklyn-guy smiled at me, handing me one thousand dollars.
"Why thank you, Mister! You've all been such a great help!" I batted my lashes at them, giving them a flirtatious smile and started to walk away.
All three of them blushed and looked down.

I should kill them. Why not?  I thought stopping in my tracks.
Well, maybe I shouldn't KILL them. I guess I could just hurt them.
I smiled to myself and turned around, drawing out my gun. Everyone in the lobby saw me and I heard gasps everywhere.

"So sorry, boys. But I'm just having too much fun!" I laughed and shot Derrick in the shoulder, Brooklyn-guy in the stomach and the quiet guy in the arm.

Everyone started to run out in chaos, some calling people on their phones and screaming. Most likely the cops.

Shit.

I ran as fast as I could outside to the purple Lamborghini where the Joker sat in the drivers seat, trying to slump in his seat so no one would see him.

I hopped in the passenger seat, out of breath, and smiled at him. "Hm, the Clown Prince of Crime doesn't wanna be noticed?" I teased.
"This was not the plan! You were supposed to get the money and go!" He yelled, revving the engine and threatening to run people over if they wouldn't get out of the way.
"Hey, I've gotta have my share of fun too!" I laughed.
"So you like killing people now?" He smirked.
"No. I didn't kill them. I just shot them in places where they would bleed a lot." I smiled.

We took off, speeding down the road. It felt like we were flying! I laughed as I felt a weird sense of gravity tug on me.
"I've gotta say, Mrs. Scott. I'm impressed." The Joker said.
"Oh, you stuck to Mrs. Scott now?" I smiled at him and he ran his hand through his hair.
"I might have to kill Mr. Scott if I find him." He grinned keeping his grey eyes on the road.

I didn't know what he meant. Would he kill Mr. Scott because there was actually a Richard Scott in Gotham and we would get caught? Or was he pretending that I had a husband and....he would kill the husband because...he-
No. No! That's impossible. I can't be falling for the Joker. This is just a little...break from my life. Something fun. And he's probably thinking the same thing. This is insane. He's insane!

(A/N: HI HEY HELLO HOPE YOU LIKE THIS IMAGINE PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENTS THANK YOU LOVE YA DOLLS!)