Ironic

Imagine that you find J cheating on you with Harley and he tries to win you back.•

You told the Joker that you were going out with your friends that night. You haven't seen them since you've been dating J 2 months ago because he wouldn't let you out of the house. But now, he seemed to trust you and he surprisingly let you go.

Hours have passed, you were drinking and laughing, eating dinner with your best friends.
"So, how's that boyfriend of yours,
(y/n)?" Your friend, Jade, said.
You blushed and looked down. You never really talked about the green haired man who ruled Gotham.
"He's...good." You said quietly.
"That's it? You never talk about him, (y/n)!" Your red haired friend, Emma, whined.
"I-I just...I don't know what to say..." You blushed harder, trying to avoid eye contact. You actually knew exactly what to say, you just didn't want to tell your friends that the Joker only acted soft around you.

"We won't judge you. I mean, not again. We judged ya' pretty hard when you first told us you were dating the Clown Prince of Crime." Jade reassured, taking a sip from her wine.

You sighed and looked at them, "Fine. Apart from killing people and shooting up banks, torturing innocent citizens, and always on the run from Batman...he's...a sweet guy." You smiled to yourself, thinking of all the times that he made you feel good, inside and out. Sometimes he would come home to you, and give you kisses all over your face. On good nights, he would snuggle with you on the couch and those were the nights you cherished most.

Your friends stared at you, completely shocked.
"What?!" They said at the same time.
"Are you sure about that, hon?" Emma practically shouted, just sitting across from you. You suddenly feel people looking up from their tables and glancing over in your direction.

"Are you sure he's not just manipulating you?" Jade's eyes grew wide as she leaned forward in her seat.
"Messing with your mind?"
They started to bicker back and forth, stating all the things that he could potentially do to you, and they realized why he never let you out of the house; all the crimes that he's committed.

You stared at them as they shouted at you, telling you everything you already knew. You grew angry at them, trying to hold in your patience with their constant nagging. These were your friends! They're supposed to be supportive!

"STOP IT!" You yelled, slamming your hands on the table. "I've heard it a thousand times! Everything you're telling me, I already know!"
They looked at you.
"I thought you were my friends..." Your voice wavered and you could feel your cheeks getting red. From embarrassment? From being upset?

"We are-"
"Real friends don't judge me. Or the person I love." You stood up, pushing the chair back and grabbed your purse and coat.
"And he loves me." You said angrily and left the restaurant in a huff, not bothering to pay for your bill on your drink.

Who do they think they are? Judging my Joker?

You thought as you got into your car, speeding down the road, anxious to get home to his loving arms.

As soon as you opened the front door, you rushed upstairs to the bedroom. You grinned, shaking off your coat and throwing your purse on the floor. After all your 'friends' said, you just wanted to be with him. Your relationship proved them wrong. He loved you.

You pushed open the bedroom door, opening your mouth to greet him, but no sound came out. Your eyes grew wide and the scene that was happening on your bed caused a gasp to escape your lips and raise a hand to cover your mouth.

Harley Quinn was sitting on your bed with the man that you were madly in love with. The Joker had his back turned to you, and Harley across from him.
They were madly making out and little moans escaped from the blonde girl. His hands were all over her.