Best Friends Forever Right..??

By inu_mike

What really happened to Jessica? The once shy girl now turned lethal and cocky as some would say. 3 years wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
chaptert 41 incomplete read A/N
Last Chapter 42
Untitled Part 45 epilogue Idk if you can see it or not.

Chapter 7

43K 496 148
By inu_mike

Chapter 7

(Jesse POV)

I woke up to a weight on top of me and the sun beaming down on my skin I groaned slightly opening my eyes seeing a head full of red hair I smirked last night was incredible despite the fact that my parents were banging on the door but that was okay because we took it to the balcony I had brought the mattress outside on it because there was no way in hell I was sleeping on the ground again like last time.

“Red” I mumbled tapping her she groaned and looked up at me I smiled at her tired face and her tangled hair she put her head back on my chest probably going back to sleep.
“Get up you have to go to school” I said poking her side.

“5 minutes please Slim, then I’ll get up and turn the lights out” She mumbled I chuckled.

“Remember the balcony last night” I asked she moved her head pulling the covers up further and wrapping her arms around my waist I sighed I guess I could let her sleep for a little longer I was tired myself. I yawned slightly reaching out and clicking a switch for the electric awning that would block the sun from beaming down on us I had convinced my mom to get it while we were in New York and it was perfect for something like this now all I need are some that can block the sides.

“Thank you” Hayley mumbled wiggling up to me laying her head under my chin I chuckled she must think I cut the lights out I shook my head and closed my eyes I doubt she wanted to go to school so we’ll sleep in and then I can get started on the project, I’m sure Brook would be sleeping in too.

“Jesse wake up its 12 o-clock” I grumbled opening my eyes Brooklyn was standing over top of me frowning I looked at my watch damn it is 12 and Hayley was still sleeping peacefully on top of me I sighed I guess we did too much last night I’ve never been so tired before.
“Sorry I thought I would wake up earlier” I mumbled moving Hayley off of me carefully so I wouldn’t wake her I grabbed a shirt and put it over my head watching Brooklyn turn around as I slipped on some boxers.
“I’m decent” I mumbled putting Hayley’s head underneath a pillow and tucking her back in the bed it was a little chilly out here I looked at her and sighed going into my room and getting a big thick cover it was my favorite one that I used in the winter time in New York it was a goose down comforter it would keep her warm until she woke up. I walked back to the balcony ignoring Brooklyn as she stared at me I rolled my eyes and placed the comforter on top of her she moved pulling it closer to her.

“Alright I’m going to brush and shower then we can get started, we can do it in here or downstairs pick one” I said walking into the bathroom I stripped taking a quick shower we were behind on my schedule so I would have to speed some stuff up which I should be able to do, I stepped out the shower grabbing my tooth brush I brushed thoroughly before leaving the bathroom I’m guessing we are going downstairs I sighed throwing on a t shirt and a pair of shorts I grabbed a notepad and a pen writing a note for Hayley telling her I was downstairs and a set of clean clothes with a wash cloth and towel were in the bathroom I walked out to the balcony placing the notepad by her head. Before going downstairs I yawned man I was still sleepy I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a pop tart I frowned at it we need to get some Toaster Strudles I took a two Capri Suns out the fridge and went to the living room where I saw Brooklyn sitting on the floor writing down something I sighed closing my eyes and eating a piece of pop tart.
“Jesse seriously you dragged me to miss school and you can’t stay awake” Brooklyn said I rolled my eyes god she always has a stick up her butt.
“Shut up I’ll have everything done by tomorrow you can go home or to school” I grumbled I didn’t feel like arguing right now I just woke up and I’m grumpy when I wake up I need at least an hour before I’m back to normal.

“No I’m staying to help” she argued I groaned.
“Then shut the hell up and stop complaining,” I snapped at her opening my eyes frowning she looked at me shock before she glared at me I groaned.

“Sorry” I mumbled grabbing the bag taking out all the supplies I sighed getting the directions out she was staring at me I frowned.

“Stop staring at me I don’t like when people do that,” I grumbled reading through everything I could see her cock her head to the side.

“You let Hayley do it” She said I shrugged Hayley was different though.

“That’s different,” I mumbled putting the paper down and stuffing my mouth with a pop tart again.

“Alright where’s the poster board we can do that first then we can build this damn generator” I said she nodded lifting a huge folding poster up I nodded at it I liked it and it was black with would be perfect I took the stick on letters out and handed them to her.

“Good thing I didn’t get the blue poster” She mumbled I chuckled as we started we didn’t talk much which was fine with me because I didn’t feel like talking right now I yawned sticking the letters on staring at them to see if they were crooked.

“Jesse not to intrude or anything but what happened to you” Brooklyn asked quietly I stopped what I was doing and looked up at her frowning it was really none of her business what happened.

“Life Brooklyn not everyone lives in a perfect little world” I mumbled she frowned at me.
“I didn’t say I did, my life is far from perfect asshole,” She hissed I rolled my eyes just as Hayley came into the living room wearing one of my t-shirts and a pair of boxers I smirked at her she was still half asleep she flopped down on the couch next to me leaning on me.
“Good afternoon Red” I said she looked up frowning as I smiled.
“I’m never spending the night again” She mumbled I smirked down at her as she stretched out on the couch and put her head on my lap.
“You had as much fun as I did but next time we’ll do it on the weekend” I said she nodded closing her eyes probably going back to sleep I chuckled at her as her breathing even out and she was back asleep I shook my head and moved her hair out her face putting the small sheet over her, before I started the letters again.

“Brook stop staring at me” I mumbled looking up at her she frowned at me and went back to work it was boring working with her I needed to spice it up which I would definitely do later on tonight when Hayley left and when everyone was asleep.

“So Brook why don’t you fill me in on the last three years of you’re life” I said she scoffed at me.
“Why don’t you fill me in on the last three years of your life” She said back I frowned.
“Have you ever thought that it was personal,” I said she rolled her eyes I looked at her closely.
“Please I knew you basically my whole life well I did know you” She said I shrugged moving on to the next piece we still have to test everything build and write everything down this was going to be a long weekend, maybe I could convince her to sleep with me, I’ll just play nice for awhile until I get what I want.

(Brook POV)

I sighed and sat down on the couch we had finally taken a break we were working for 5 hours straight, Sherry wasn’t kidding when she said that when Jesse wanted to get work done she would get it done, right now Jesse and Hayley are in the kitchen doing lords knows what, they’re supposed to be fixing food or something. I still think there something more going on with them from the way they act around each other especially Jesse she looks like she actually cares about the girl I mean I haven’t known the new her for a long time but I know she fooled around a lot but her and Hayley seem really different like early today when I woke her up she went back and gave Hayley and extra cover in case she got to cold on the balcony and when Hayley woke up an hour ago she gave her a genuine smile usually her smiles are filled with nothing but cockiness or something else. I stood up and walked into the kitchen Hayley was sitting on the counter talking while Jesse cooked whatever she was cooking. I watched them for a second as Jesse fed her some sauce I believe, Hayley took it and grinned at her nodding Jesse smiled kissing her, I swear I think those two are dating.
“Hey Brooklyn” Hayley said snapping me out my thoughts I smiled at her and nodded.

“You have to try this sauce she made its delicious,” she said pointing happily to the pot I laughed slightly I forgot she could cook she always had the best food.

“Here, I need another opinion because Red just says yes to everything” She said smirking as she handed me a spoon I took it a tasted it nodded it was tomato sauce I think she made it from scrap and it was good, at least that part of her is still there.

“A little more sugar” I said she nodded.

“See she has an opinion” She said poking Hayley on her side Hayley let out a small laugh.

“I thought it tasted fine” She smirked at her I groaned and they both turned to me.
“Please don’t start that while I’m here and not in the kitchen either” I said making both of them laugh Jesse smirked at me pulling a tray out the oven.

“Slim it smells yummy,” Hayley said looking at the pan reaching out Jesse slapped her hand away.

“Don’t touch it Red wait till I’m finished” she said frowning at her and she poured the sauce over it and put what I think was shredded cheese on top of it before she put it back in the oven, there was also something else cook in there too.
“Jesse what you cook” I asked she smiled at me which was different usually she smirks or has an arrogant look on her face

“Parmesan Chicken, stuffed sea shells with the sauce, and a pot of string beans” she said wow she cooked a whole meal.
“What’s for dessert” Hayley asked I laughed at her.
“Hayley its lunch time there is no dessert” I said she frowned and looked at Jesse for confirmation.
“She’s right,” She laughed as Hayley’s face dropped Jesse smiled at her whispering something to her I watched Hayley face turn red and as Jesse smirked at her.

“What going on between you two,” I asked bluntly wanting to see if their answer would change they both looked at me confused.

“Nothing we’re just friends” They said at the same time I raised my eyebrow at them both they shrugged I still didn’t believe them they were to in sync with each other like really in sync.

“No we aren’t” Hayley said frowning at me I laughed at her watching as she moved Jesse glanced at her out the corner of her eye and lifted her off the counter I raised my eyebrow that just proved what I said was right.

“That doesn’t prove anything right Slim” Hayley said Jesse looked confused and lost.

“Sorry but I’m not really following the conversation and sit down so I can finish cooking” Hayley sighed and sat down next to me I watched Jesse as she pulled the food out the oven she placed both trays on top of the stove and grabbed three plates.

“You know I think you two would go good together” Hayley said quietly I looked at her in disbelief.
“No we wouldn’t I’m straight besides I think both of you have a thing for each other but you two don’t realize it yet” I said truthfully she laughed quietly shaking her head.

“I’m telling you Brooklyn me and Slim just have a connection I guess we understand each other” She said looking at Jesse as she placed the food carefully on the plates.

“Yeah but you would date her if she asked” I said she shrugged,

“I guess I would but that doesn’t mean I like her,” She said making me laugh again she’s stupid.

“Yes it does, would you date Sherry” I asked she thought about it.
“No”

“Why not”
“I don’t like her like that and she’s not my type” She mumbled to herself making me laugh again I just proved my point again.

“Beside I like them rough around the edges” she said playfully as Jesse placed the plates in front of us I looked down at them it looked delicious my mouth was watering.

“Like Slim here, she’s rough” Hayley said reaching up and pinching Jesse’s cheek Jesse slapped her hand away.
“But she’s my little tedd” Jesse put her hand over her mouth.
“Don’t even finish that sentence,” she grumbled Hayley nodded as Jesse moved her hand Hayley frowned at her “All I was going to say was that”
“Red eat or no dessert” She said frowning Hayley sulked for a second before she started eating moaning every once in awhile when she chewed I bit into mines and grinned it’s good better than it was years ago, surprisingly I missed her cooking she would always cook when I used to spend the night the girl was like a magician in the kitchen.

“Good” Jesse asked skeptically I nodded swallowing.

“Yes its good” I said she smiled a little and ate her own while Hayley devoured her meal.
“Jesse you cooked oh my god I hope you saved me something cousin” Sherry said we all turned to her she was standing in the arch way of the kitchen with her hands on her hips.
“I’m sorry, I didn’t think you be home so early” Jesse smirked at her when her jaw dropped.
“What are you serious you know I like your cooking Jesse and you rarely cook why didn’t you save me any” She whined Jesse chuckled at her.
“Check the microwave there are two pieces left, one’s for you and Mike, String beans are on the stove along with the stuffed shells” Sherry squealed running over to the microwave Hayley pouted.

“But Slim you said I could have another plate” Jesse shook her head at her
“Fat ass” She mumbled under her breath earning her a slap Hayley frowned at her and finished off the little bit of food she had left before Jesse pushed her half eaten plate over to her.

“Thank you” Hayley said with a big smile on her face Sherry had paused and stared at the two of them frowning before she sat down next to me.
“How much work did you guys get done” Sherry asked I shrugged.
“Not much we just finished the poster now we have to build the generator run the test and answer the packet of questions then we will be done I believe” Sherry started laughed I gave her a confused look “What so funny”

“Jesse here likes to do extra if she says three days it will be three days she wants it complete with extra work that’s why I never work with her for group projects” She said I looked at Jesse and she was in a conversation with Hayley who was glaring at her shaking her head before she turned back to her plate.
“Jesse aren’t we almost finished right” I asked Jesse looked at me puzzled shaking her head.
“No we aren’t we still have a lot to do” She said I sighed as Sherry sniggered at me I thought we would be able to finish by Saturday night I guess I was wrong.
“What’s the extra stuff we have to do” I asked she shrugged I looked like she was fighting off a smirk from her face.
“You don’t have to stay for the extra stuff since I like to put a little something into it” She mumbled she wasn’t focused on what we were talking about I glanced at Hayley who was a little red as she ate her food closing her eyes every once in a while, while she chewed. I know the food is good but it isn’t that good.

“No I’ll stay it’s a group project I like to earn my points rather than sit around and not do anything” I said she nodded grinning as Hayley fork dropped in her plate Sherry looked at her with her eyebrows raised.
“I-Im full” She stuttered looking embarrassed Jesse laughed.

“You asked for it, so eat it” She said Hayley frowned but then looked surprised before she picked up her fork eating again okay that was…

“Jesse don’t force her to eat it if she doesn’t want to,” Sherry said Jesse laughed.
“She wants to, I know she isn’t full yet” She said as if she was sure and positive that we both looked at Hayley, her face was still a little red as she finished off her plate Jesse smirked.
“See what I tell you” She said grabbing Hayley and pulling her over to her she whispered something again Hayley frowned and Jesse got up pulling her out the kitchen.

“There they go again,” Sherry mumbled

“They kept their hands to themselves when I was around I think you trigger it” I said laughing as her face scrunched up she shook her head.

“Definitely not me, but I guess I could take that as a compliment” She mumbled making me laugh at her she grinned at me.
“I suggest you take a nap before you guys start again both of you will be up half of the night and watch out for her hands because you won’t be able to stop yourself when she starts” She said please I wish Jesse would touch me she won’t have any hands left if she did.

“I can handle her, she not going to get anything from me she has Hayley for that” I was frowning by now it’s not like we would be in her room we were definitely staying down in the living room.

“Okay if you say so but Hayley isn’t spending the night tonight so she going to want some,” Sherry explained she can’t be that bad its only one night I’m sure Hayley could visit her in the morning.
“Why can’t she control her damn hormones she’s a girl for goodness sakes its not like it going to hurt her,” I mumbled she acts like she going to have blue balls or something she chuckled at me taking my plate and the rest of them putting them in the sink.
“No, but you’ll have to deal with her attitude all night and the girl has a bad attitude,” She said I knew she was serious I sighed.

“I’ll just deal with her attitude then” I mumbled walking into the living room, Jesse and Hayley were on the couch staring at each other like they were communicating through their eyes I stood still watching aware that Sherry was now beside me, she was also taking in whatever they were doing.
“I think we are interrupting something” I said quietly I glanced at Sherry and she was frowning at the two of them.
“Let me just see something for a second” She mumbled I nodded watching them along with her.

(Jesse POV)

“Jesse you’re mother said we had to keep it in the room,” Hayley moaned in my ear I chuckled I had her in the kitchen earlier it was funny watching her shocked expression when my hands snaked into the boxers she was wearing.

“I’m sure she wouldn’t mind it in here,” I mumbled she pulled her head back looking at me I grinned at her red face and glazed eyes she had her arms wrapped around me while I had her held up against the bathroom counter.

“Yes, she would,” She said with a small frown on her face I sighed letting her go and moving my hands away from her.
“You happy,” I grumbled she shook her head no before she pushed me into the tub I grinned at her and she laughed.

“Bi polar much,” she pulled on my shorts frowning at me I shrugged moving my legs and helping her pull them down I lifted up kissing her enjoying it as I slipped my tongue into her mouth tracing her teeth and pushing her tongue back.

“Hello,” I heard Mike say knocking I stopped kissing her at least I locked the door this time.

“I’m using the bathroom go somewhere else,” I shouted as Hayley went down on me I grunted Jesus Christ I love this girl I gasp a little looking down at her as she kept going she glanced up at me with a little smirk on her face I groaned and pulled her up she frowned at me.

“I wasn’t finish,” she said I smiled at her

“I know” I mumbled she stared at me for a second before she kissed me hard I laughed slightly when my head hit the wall lightly, I felt her fingers go down inside me making me groan a little.

“Magic Red Magic” I moaned making her laugh she could do anything with her hands.

“Can I go back down again” she said in my ear making my body go into a frenzy I nodded shutting my eyes when she replaced her hands with her mouth I usually can hold out longer but with her reading into everything she knew what to do so I could finish faster not that I minded or anything I just wanted to prolong it a little more.

“Shit” I moaned climaxing she kept going until I pulled her up to me she smiled at me I sighed looking at her with a small grin on my face her lips brushed against mines briefly before she pulled back I looked at her confused what was that about she scrambled up and out the tub, I stood up quickly pulling my pants up trying to catch up with her as she walked out the bathroom I jumped out the tub and ran out the bathroom grabbing her arm and tugging her around to face me.
“What wrong” I asked she shook her head at me she was reading me again I know she was but I wasn’t thinking anything well I don’t think I was.

“Nothing” She said I grabbed her again and walked her to the living room frowning I pushed her down gently on the couch and I sat down next to her.

“What was that about” I asked she shook her head at me again I sighed and grabbed her face staring at her for a second trying to figure out what was wrong she didn’t look away as I examined her, she leaned forward a little the same time I did, right before I pulled her to me and kissed her softly she kissed me slowly and tenderly as if she was trying to tell me something but I couldn’t comprehend it right now because I was feeling something, I tried to figure out what it was as one of my hands grabbed her waist while my cupped the side of her face, I moved closer deepening the kiss I pulled on her bottom lip feeling her hand on the back of my neck pulling me closer I still can’t tell what was going on but I kept it up I slowly slid into her mouth feeling our tongues wrap around each other I was liking it until I heard someone clear their throat I sighed and pulled back still staring at Hayley she looked at me with wide eyes I still didn’t understand, I turned my head to where Sherry was standing with her arms crossed frowning at me Brooklyn was standing beside her looking perplexed and awkward.

“Yes” I said wanting to know what they wanted they were interrupting I was close to figuring it out.

“Jesse we need to talk” Sherry said I frowned at her shaking my head.

“About” I asked

“I got a call” She said I nodded I guess we did need to talk I moved a little just realizing that Hayley was in lap I looked at her and she was staring at me strangely I lifted my eyebrow at her she shook her head and I lifted her and placed her back on the couch.
“We’re not finished talking” I mumbled quietly she nodded as I stood up nodding my head to Sherry, me and Sherry walked out the room to the dinning room.
“What did they want,” I asked frowning
“They’re coming down in October” She said I groaned the whole point of me moving down here was to get away for a break and the idiots were coming to me when I told them to stay.

“All of them” I asked she nodded.

“Every single one of them they’ll be here the first day of October” She said I sighed.

“Alright is that all” I asked she frowned at me.
“No its not I saw you and Hayley,” She said I shrugged so what if she saw that’s nothing new.

“And you saw us plenty of other times too” I said she was still frowning.
“Jesse you need to stop seeing her or stop the sex or whatever you guys are doing you’re going to end up liking her I know how you are hell I can tell from the way you guys act and you know that can’t happen” I frowned at her I didn’t have feeling for Hayley I know I didn’t she was just a friend.
“Don’t tell me what to do I’m in charge just because we aren’t in New York anymore doesn’t mean anything changed remember that” I said standing up walking away and back to the living room Hayley was still there with Brooklyn both sitting on the couch Hayley looked up at me with a small smile splayed on her face I smiled back at her sitting on the floor.
“Brook go take a nap until 9 I’ll wake you up then we can get started again” I said still looking at Hayley who gazed back at me.

“What are you going to do, I want to help with the project” She said I broke off from staring and looked at Brooklyn.

“Nothing I’ll be talking to Hayley and dropping her off at her house so I won’t start till you get up” I said she stared at me with her violet eyes I always liked her eyes when we were younger in fact I think I was jealous of there unique color until I realized that mines were a little strange too with my two colors separated by a noticeable black line they also happened to attract the ladies.

“Okay” She left out the living room I moved back to the couch

“So are you going to tell me what that was about in the bathroom” I asked she shook her head.
“No I was thinking that’s all” she said I frowned at her knowing she was lying to me but I dropped it if she didn’t want to tell me that was fine I pulled her onto my lap before I laid out onto the couch she wiggled in on the side of me I glanced at her finding her looking up at me again I moved over a little and turned to my side facing her.
“You know I won’t have a problem if you tell what’s wrong right” I said she nodded.

“I know” she mumbled she smiled pinching my cheek I frowned and moved her hand away.
“I told you you’re like a little teddy bear,” She said I frowned at her while she grinned kissing my cheek.
“I’m nothing like a teddy bear” I grumbled she laughed and nodded at me.
“You are, you’re a teddy bear who looks mean and angry but then you’re all soft on the inside and you’re nice when you want to be,” she mumbled looking me in the eyes while I continued to frown at her before I sighed.

“Okay but if I hear you saying that in front of anyone you’re dead” I grumbled she grinned and pecked my lips.
“Now I have my own personal teddy bear,” She said surprising me a little she covered her mouth in shock I chuckled shaking my head.
“It’s fine Red” I said she nodded mumbling sorry I checked my watch it was around six thirty I take her home around eight thirty or close to it I needed a nap though because I know I was going to stay up most of the night.

“Slim why don’t we go to you’re room you’re about to fall asleep” She said I shook my head grabbing her waist and pressing myself comfortably into her we had little room on the couch but it was still comfortable.

“I’m too comfortable now and I don’t feel like moving off,” I said she nodded moving her leg between mines I glanced down at her with my eyebrow raised she shrugged.

“I want to be comfortable too,” I groaned at her she laughed at me

“What” She asked

“You know how I feel about this” I said she laughed again putting her head into my neck I could feel her grinning.
“I know but you aren’t moving and this is the only comfortable position so let it go just this once I promise we won’t snuggle again” She said I sighed I didn’t feel like moving so I guess she wins.

“Fine but only because I don’t feel like moving and you’re snuggling with me I’m not snuggling” she laughed at me as I pulled the little sheet that we leave on the couch over us.

“If you say so Teddy,” She said snickering .
“Shut up” I mumbled closing my eyes feeling her kissed my neck mumbling under her breath I caught onto one word I think it was idiot

  “Jesse wake up and get off the couch” I knew that voice it was my mother I groaned to myself opening my eyes she was hovering over the back of the couch with Xavier in her hands I looked at the time it was eight I sighed I have to take Hayley home.

“Go to you’re room and sleep take her with you too” She said referring to Hayley I looked down seeing Hayley fast asleep as usual.

“I have to take her home in a few” I mumbled pulling the covers off of us ignoring my mom as she stared at the two of us surprised I knew this was a bad idea she had her legs wrapped around me like she had the other day.
“Red wake up” I said shaking her shoulder she groaned at me I sighed.
“Hayley get up now” I grumbled poking her side she opened her eyes glaring at me.
“What” She whined I chuckled at her

“It’s time to go” I said hearing her groan at me she put her head back into my shoulder.
“I’m spending the night then” she mumbled I looked at my mom who was still staring at us.

“Leave” I said she snapped out of it and walked out the living room.
“You can’t you have somewhere to go and you said you’re parents would be home” I said she sighed lifting her head up at me pouting.
“I don’t want to go home,” She whined I laughed at her
“When the projects over you can stay over as much as you like, now unwrap you’re legs from around me so I can move” I said she looked down at her legs and up at me sheepishly.
“Sorry I don’t know why I always do that” She mumbled I shook my head I was totally fine with it.

“It doesn’t bother me” I said she moved her legs off of me untangling us I turned over forgetting that we were on the couch I yelp in surprise when I fell off of it bringing Hayley down with me I let out a omphf at the impact of her weight.
“Damn it Slim” She mumbled groaning, I groaned myself rubbing my head and I could hear feet running into the living room.

“Jesse what happened” Mike said I looked up seeing him and Sherry with my mother looking down at us.

“Nothing we fell off the couch” I said I felt a sharp pain in my side Hayley rolled off of me.

“No you fell off the couch you pulled me down with you” She grumbled I rolled my eyes.

“You were the first thing to grab it’s a natural reaction” I mumbled sitting up she looked at me before she gasp I raised my eyebrow at her.

“What” I asked looking at all of them Sherry ran out the room quickly my mom also did the same leaving Mike and Hayley.

“Jesse lay back down,” Sherry said coming in with a bag I frowned at her.
“Why” I asked

“Slim just do as she says you’re bleeding” Hayley said I looked down and frowned oh I was bleeding I had a high pain tolerance so it didn’t feel like much of nothing the only pain I would probably feel is when Sherry pulls it out I looked back at Hayley who was pale looking at my side I sighed lifting my hand up and covering her face.

“Mike take her in the kitchen please” I mumbled the bleeding wasn’t that bad well I don’t think it was, in fact I couldn’t feel it I looked down at it I guess I landing on a piece of glass or something I watched Mike take Hayley into the kitchen while Sherry looked at my stomach cutting a piece of my shirt, I looked down at my stomach frowning it was a long iron nail I needed for the generator I groaned now I had to get a new one but maybe I could wash it off right.

“Pull it out please” I said she nodded and touched it softly I gritted my teeth feeling the pain as she tugged it out quickly she then pulled up my shirt I groaned that was my last white shirt I sighed as she cleaned it up.
“Stiches” I asked she looked at it moving the whatever she was using over it

“Yup maybe two or three” I frowned two or three it wasn’t that big was it the nail was only about an inch and half thick.
“Two” I said leaning up looking at it, it still wasn’t a need for two or three.

“Are you sure” I asked watching her as she got the needle ready she nodded I sighed laying back down as she began it only took a few minutes before she had me patched up I sat up as she put some ointment on it and pulled out a needle I raised my eyebrow at her.

“Tetanus shot” she said I groaned holding out my arm she wiped my arm and put it in when she was finished she put a band aid over it.

“Alright you’re good to go”

“Thanks” I said getting up I picked up my shirt and went to the kitchen I frowned when I saw my dad talking to Hayley she looked like she was about to hit him.

“Don’t talk to her,” I said frowning Hayley turned to me and ran over to me.
“I’m fine just a little scratch” I said she glanced down at my stomach looking queasy I chuckled at her pulling her chin up.
“Idiot don’t look,” she frowned at me as I smirked.

“Jesse” My father said I looked up and glared at him he had the same expression on his face I chuckled before I bent down and kissed Hayley tongue and everything knowing he would be pissed off Hayley moaned quietly as I pulled her closer I heard my dad leave out the house slamming the door behind him I leaned back slightly looking at Hayley.
“Was that really necessary,” She asked out of breath I grinned kissing her lightly again.
“Yes, yes it was” she sighed grabbing my neck and pulling me down to her level kissing me again I was surprised at first but I happily kissed her back, backing her up into the stools I lifted her up in stool holding onto her, I realized something it was the same as the couch thing again I broke the kiss staring at her, we gazed at each other for awhile trying to figure out what it was.

“Jesse” Sherry said I could hear the anger laced in her voice I rolled my eyes and turned to her.
“Don’t start with me again I told you already what was what now leave,” I frowned she followed my example frowning back at me.

“Sherry that’s an order” I said she glanced at Hayley before turned and left out the kitchen she getting ahead of herself and I don’t like that I don’t care if she’s my cousin or not.

“Slim what did you mean by that” Hayley asked I turned around facing her.
“Nothing, lets get you home” I said she cocked her head to the side  

“You look like a puppy, cute” I mumbled to myself watching her blush I guess she heard me I chuckled at her I dipped down to kiss her but my mom walked in.
“Jessica what did you say to you’re father” She asked angrily I sighed.
“Nothing all I did was kiss her and he got mad” I said she frowned at me and I shrugged.

“Jesse you know he doesn’t like” I cut her off “Doesn’t like what mom you could have told me this 3 years ago instead letting me figure it out on my own” She looked at me and stepped forward I moved back shaking my head.

“I –I –I” She stuttered I frowned and pulled Hayley out the kitchen ignoring her as she tried to talk to me, we walked out the house shoving my dad out the way he started to yell at me I rolled my eyes and told him to shut the fuck up before I got into my car with Hayley following in the passenger seat I pulled off quickly speeding down the road with my hands gripped tightly onto the steering wheel watching everything pass me by quickly.

“Slim slow down” Hayley said I could tell she was a little scared but I ignored it, picking up my speed I turned onto an empty road and zoomed down going to the end I looked at the sign reading dead end, I frowned glancing at my speed I was only going 120 mph I picked up some more speed going and extra 20 over seeing the end of the road coming up was I going to crash No but I needed a rush I turned the wheel knowing exactly what I was doing the car swerved as I pressed down on the breaks and changed my gear shift making the car drift turning us around I pressed the gas again and changed shifts again and I slowly picked up my speed again heading back to the main road.

“Jesse slow the fuck down” She yelled her hand gripped my thighs, I glance at her she was terrified I let up off the gas and pressed on the break lightly pulling over until I came to a complete stop I put the car and park and leaned back dropping my hands from the wheel.

“What the hell Jesse” She yelled clearly shaken I unbuckled my seat belt and got out the car taking a cigarette with me I lit up and locked the doors so she wouldn’t get out I sighed blowing out a puff of smoke I leaned against the car looking up at the sky counting to 20 so I could calm down a little when I was finished I threw the cigarette on the ground and crunched it with the heal of my shoe, I glanced down at my tires I definitely burned them out I’ll buy some new ones later. I stuffed my hand in my pocket and got back in the car not saying anything Hayley was looking at me concerned.

“Slim I know how you feel,” She mumbled unbuckling her seat belt I didn’t say anything as she climbed on top of me straddling me she stared at me with sympathy written across her face before she wrapped her arms around me hugging me I sighed into her chest.

“Slim he’ll come around” She mumbled on top of my head it was to late for him to come around 3 years was enough time she leaned back and stared at me for a second before she kissed me gently I let her kissing her back with same amount she was giving me.

“Don’t worry about it, he still loves you Teddy” She mumbled against my lips making me frown I told her not to call me that I gripped her waist and pulled her back.
“Don’t call me teddy,” I grumbled she smiled hugging me around my neck we stayed like this for awhile before I spoke again.

“And don’t curse at me again” I said I felt her body shake as she laughed she lifted up grinning at me.

“You’re back” she said I chuckled and shrugged she let a soft smile grow on her face.
“Sorry didn’t mean to scare,” I said kissing her lightly she sighed.

“I’m fine but next time try talking” She kissed my cheek as I nodded even though I knew I wasn’t going to talk I leaned in to kiss her again but she covered my mouth shaking her head I raised my eyebrow at her.

“Don’t kiss me you taste like cigarettes and you smell like it too” her face was scrunched up at me I groaned at her and moved her off my lap I guess I can’t smoke around her I started the car back up.

“You know where we are” I asked as I pulled off.

“Nope” she said childishly popping the ‘p’ I sighed shaking my head I hope I can get back before nine.

(Brooklyn POV)

“Where the hell is she” I groaned I been up for an half an hour her mother said she went to take Hayley home but I knew that was only 5 minutes away from the conversations I had with Hayley.

“I’m sure she’ll be here soon, she usually is on time” Sherry said from beside me, we were both in the living room I had already started some stuff but I really couldn’t do much with out the generator that we have to build.

“She should have been here” I grumbled I heard her leave out because it woke me up hearing her dad yell when I had looked out the window her car was pulling off that  almost an hour ago the damn bastard probably having sex like she usually is
“Any many minute now” Sherry mumbled I frowned and threw a pillow at her making her fall off the couch she looked at me and threw it back.

“I’m only trying to help Geesh,” She said

“Ladies stop fighting” Jesse said walking into the room with a smirk on her face a frown made its way to my face.
“Where the hell were you,” I asked she rolled her eyes.

“It doesn’t matter I’m here now” She said sitting down next to me I frowned and pushed her away she glared at me holding her side.

“What the hell is wrong with you” She said frowning at me Sherry looked between the two of us.
“Jesse stop it just get the work done and lift up you’re shirt for a second” She said Jesses rolled her eyes.

“I’m fine” She said Sherry groaned and walked over to her lifting up the shirt shaking her head Jesse sat still with a frown on her face.
“You’re bleeding you fool” Sherry said Jesse groaned at her.

“Hurry up and fix it then so I can start this damn project” She mumbled Sherry got up and left I looked at Jesse seeing a trickle of blood run down her side she looked at it frowning before she pulled her shirt off and wiped it I think I caused that.
“I’m sorry I didn’t know you were hurt” I said quickly she turned her head to me and shrugged.
“I’m fine it doesn’t hurt,” She said showing me it , she had stitches on her side I looked at them confused that wasn’t there last night.

“Fell on a nail a couple of hours ago” She said poking it with a small frown as one of the stitches looked like it was coming out.
“Sherry hurry up bring the whole bag” She shouted Sherry popped into the room with a small bag in her hand.

“I think its coming out” Jesse said Sherry slapped her hand away

“You were poking it weren’t you” She said Jesse chuckled.
“No why would I do that” Sherry was mumbling under her breath taking out something from her bag she started cutting it out before she took what looked like a tweezer and pulled at them.
“Not so rough God” Jesse muttered Sherry kept up with what she was doing grabbing a gauze and wiping the blood away I watched her sow her back up with shock.

 “Shouldn’t she go to the doctors for that” I asked a little bit worried Jesse shook her head looking at me .

“No she knows what she is doing” She said Sherry finished what she was doing and tuck a band aid over it.
“I’m done, don’t take off the band aid unless you want your shirt messed up and stop poking it” Sherry said Jesse grabbed her hand before she could slap her.

“Don’t do it, remember what I said” Jesse said Sherry frowned at her.

“I’m only looking out for her, unlike you” Jesse face turned angry at her words I looked at both of them Sherry had backed up with a trace of fear in her eyes but she tried to hide it on her face, oh man I stood up quickly and squeezed in between them ignoring the fact that Jesse had no shirt on and that I was literally pressed up against her.
“Jesse you can’t hit her she’s your family” I said frowning at her she looked down at me Jesus when did she get so big I still sometimes forget that she isn’t short anymore she was glaring down at me but I wasn’t going to back down against her.

“Sherry go up stairs” She said I heard Sherry leave from behind me I sighed and back up only to have her grab my waist she was still glaring at me I gulped to myself what have I gotten myself into you.
“Jesse let me go” I said hesitantly she was staring at me before I felt myself being thrown on the couch I let out a small squeak before I felt her body on top of mines I opened my eyes seeing her smirking at me I frowned fucking bipolar.

“Get off of me” I said she chuckled as I tried to push her away, she took my hands and put them over my head and shifted her weight so I wouldn’t be able to move what is she going to do rape me I struggled against her hold frowning as she looked at me amused.

“Jesse let go or I’ll scream,” I said she laughed.
“No one going to come down here Brook they’ll just think I’m having sex again” She said shaking her head and coming closer to my face I cold almost feel the cool touch of metal against my skin I pressed my head further into the couch trying to get away from her since I couldn’t move any other part of my body away.
“If you keep moving you’re going to turn me on and I don’t think you’ll like it when you have turn me off” she chuckled in my ear when my body froze against hers.“But then again you might like it” She blew her warm but cool breath in my ear I cringed when I felt her cold lips against my skin, the metal from her rings were giving me goose bumps as they lightly trailed against my neck.

“Jesse let go” I hissed feeling her body press further into mines she looked at me with her eyebrows raised smirking.

“I don’t think you want me to” She mumbled lightly kissing me I held my mouth shut waiting for it to be over with. “You know you’re body is telling me something else” She said I opened my eyes in confusion before I felt one of her hands leave mines slide slowly down my body I flinched at her cold hands.

“Jesse I swear to go if you touch me” She chuckled interrupting me.
“I’m already touching you Brook” She grinned at me before I felt the waist band of my pajama pants lift up my eyes widened at her.

“Seriously Jesse stop what the hell are you going to do rape me asshole” I hissed she laughed shaking her head.

“No I’m showing you something, I told you before you’re body is telling me something different princess” She said I glared at her trying to move away when I felt her hands go inside my pajamas.

“Relax I’m only going to do one thing” She said.

“No you asshole this is rape, sexual assault I don’t know but stop” I hissed wiggling under her before I gasped she chuckled at me.

“S-stop” I stuttered when I felt her finger doing slow menstruations my body go into heat, I tried moving away but it made it worse her fingers were rubbing against me making a knot come to my stomach I gasp again felling another finger pressed down into me over my underwear.

“Jesse please stop” I said my body was going against my will moving with her I have nothing against gay people or anything but right now I felt disgusted, she looked at me as she kept going I swear I was blushing at my stupid body just because my body liked it doesn’t mean I did mentally I was attracted to her at all I wasn’t even attracted to girls.

“You sure Princess seems to me that you’re almost there just need a little more” She smirked stroking me harder I could feel a pool gathering between my thighs as it grew more intense.

“Jesse stop” I said firmly, glaring at her she nodded and stopped her hand pulling them out my pajamas she smirked at them shaking her head.
“I knew you wanted me” She mumbled glancing at me I glared at her and slapped her across her face with all the strength I had her head snapped sideways.

“Don’t you ever touch me again you disgusting bastard” I hissed she turned her to me staring at me before she got up off of me and sat on the floor I was seething with anger.

“Go home Brooklyn” She said with no emotion in her voice my fingers twitched to slap her again she turned to me with her eyebrows raised pointing to the door.
“Go I’ll finish everything so you can leave” She said I glared and slapped her again this time I didn’t mean to her head went to the side again she frowned and held the side of her face standing up she walked out the living room going where ever she was going. Good riddance that little bastard who does she think she is touching me like that I should press charges, and send her to prison where she belongs then get a restraining order, during my mini rant I didn’t noticed that she came back.

“Here leave come back tomorrow for the testing I’ll finish everything myself” She said she was leaning in the door way with my bag of clothes next to her feet, who does she think she is touching my clothes the little pervert probably went through my underwear.

“I’m not leaving until its completely finished” I said she frowned at me and looked at the door then back at me, as much as I didn’t want to stay I wasn’t going to leave her with all the work.

 “Leave” she said I shook my head she groaned and came over to me grabbing my arm.

“Ouch” she looked down at her hand and loosened her grip some but she still dragged me to the door grabbing my bag.

“I’m not leaving” I said she pushed me against the door kissed me roughly biting my lip I pushed at her chest when she grabbed my face forcing my mouth open she slipped her tongue in pushing mines out the way I froze again in shock before I kicked her shin she grunted but kept kissing me I didn’t have any choice but to kiss her back maybe then she would let me go, I kissed her back moving my tongue against hers cringing at her as she gripped my waist and sucked slowly on my tongue, she roamed in my mouth as if she was trying to find something, I pushed her tongue out the way and nipped on her lower lip, I heard a groan ripple out her throat when I took her lip ring in between my teeth and pulled lightly she licked my lips moving them open again with her tongue, I was now firmly pressed against the door in a full also forced make out session with her I was running out of air too and yes she was a damn good kisser but I didn’t want to kiss her.

“Not bad” she mumbled under her breath when she finally pulled back I was breathing heavy while she looked like she was completely fine I glared at her.

“Still want to stay because I won’t be responsible for doing anything to you” She said I pushed her away kicking her she groaned and held her leg.
“Yes I’m still staying but you will be on the other side of the room” I hissed she smirked at me.
“I warned you I’m not going to be responsible for my action so I suggest you go home and come back tomorrow” She said I frowned grabbing my bag off the floor and pulling out what I needed I knew this thing would come in handy.

“And I won’t be responsible for mines either” I grumbled putting my tazer in my pajama pocket.

“Then lets get to work,” She mumbled I swear the girl has mood swings not she looks serious she walked into the living room and sat down on the floor taking everything out a box and setting it up I stared at her maybe she takes medicine or something.

“Don’t just stand there, come over here if you are going to help” She said holding out a bag I took it opening it up pulling out screws nails and a silver rod.

“It’s a magnet keep it aware from anything electronic” She mumbled taking out measuring tape.

“You know what you’re doing” I asked she groaned not looking at me.
“Yes I do hand me the electric saw and come with me to the garage, bring the nails with you to” she mumbled grabbing everything I followed suit taking everything and putting it back in the bags  she grabbed a sheet and one of the couch pillows before she walked out why the hell does she need a sheet and a pillow.

“Hurry up we are already behind schedule” She said I groaned and followed her.
“It’s you’re fault we are behind schedule if you stop having sex for 2 seconds we wouldn’t be behind” I grumbled walking into the garage I could see the frown on her face as she sat all the wood on a bench and plugged in a saw.

“I wasn’t having sex with her, we were talking ,” She mumbled I looked at her wasn’t having sex those two probably can’t have one conversation without touching each other.

“Yeah right” I mumbled placing everything on the bench next to her, her frown deepened.

“Shut up Brook I don’t always have sex with her, as hard as it is to believe we actually have conversations that doesn’t involve sex” She grumbled handing me protective glasses I put them on the same time she did she positions the saw at one of the pencil marks and turned it on it was loud and ear wrenching I covered my ears and watched as a piece of wood feel off.

“So what do you guys talk about then” I asked she shrugged handing me ear protectors I put them halfway on waiting for her answer.

“Personal stuff that you don’t need to know about” She said I opened my mouth but closed it when she turned the saw on again I pulled the protectors fully on my ear again waiting for her to finish when she cut it off I pulled it back off. She tossed a piece of wood that I’m assuming we didn’t need on the floor. She put another long piece of wood on the cutting table and measured it marking the length.

“Can I help with anything,” I asked feeling useless right about now she can’t do all the work.

“No, stay out the way” She grumbled I huffed and frowned at her as she finished cutting I lifted the piece of wood and placed it with the others.

“Can I try,” I asked after awhile she sighed and waved me over I walked over slowly, she moved out the way and I stepped in her place.

“Put your hand on the handle” She mumbled I jump at her closeness and looked at her over my shoulder frowning she rolled her eyes.
“Chill” She said moving her hand she place it on top of mines and put it on the handle of the saw I sighed and moved her hand away.
“Place you’re hand on the wood” She said I placed it on the wood near the saw she moved my hand further up while her other hand held my waist I frowned again.
“I’m not going to do anything geesh I have self control”

“You don’t act like it” I said she chuckled at me.
“Because its no fun if I do” She mumbled moving her hand off mines and straighten the board.

“There don’t move you’re hand off the wood while you’re doing it” She said I felt her hand leave my waist as she put on my ear protectors and placed the glasses on.
“Alright press the button when you’re ready” She said I nodded staring at the thick block of wood is this thing really going to cut it she groaned behind me she was to close to me I could feel her breathing on my neck.
“Brook come on” She said I placed my hand over the button and pressed it feeling it shake underneath my hand okay it was shaking too much for me, I turned my head slightly and she nudged me placing her hand over mines and placing one on my waist I turned back to the piece of wood watching as her grip tightened over mines and moved the saw with me I grinned before I felt her tug on my other hand I looked at her confused she frowned saying something but I couldn’t hear her but I did feel something prick my finger I looked down and she pulled my hand away from the saw and pulled the cord turning it off.

“Shit” She mumbled taking off my ear protectors.

“It’s just a little prick” I said she looked at me and groaned before she pulled me into the house and to the kitchen she put my finger underneath the water.
“Jesse its not that bad” I said she shook her head at me.
“You’re not touching anything until I finish building it” She said frowning as she was focused on my finger cleaning it off I laughed at her pulling my finger away from her.
“Do you actually care about something” I asked she frowned at me taking my hand back so does have some heart in her.
“I’m not a heartless bastard but I admit I am an ass though,” she said chuckling at the last part I was fully agreeing with her.

“I think you need stitches” She said I raised my eyebrow looking at my finger.
“No I don’t its small” I argued back she shook her head and touched it spreading it apart I winced and pulled my hand away.
“Ouch you asshole” She shrugged taking my hand again and going into her pocket pulling out a band aid.
“So you carry band- aids around,” I asked while she laughed and shook her head.

“No Sherry stuffed them in my pocket” She finished wrapping it and let my hand go .

“All done” she mumbled I nodded maybe she isn’t that bad as I thought she was.

“No as a reward I deserve one night in bed with you doing what ever I want” She smirked at me looking my body over tugging me to her I glared at her while she grinned.
“So is that a yes” She asked tugging at my Pajamas I smiled at her sweetly raising my hand up to her face she grinned at me before she yelp and pulled away.
“What the hell Brook, why do you have a tazer,” She screamed holding her thigh I shrugged.

“Sorry, must have pressed the on button” I grinned at her and walked back to the Garage I looked at the piece of wood before going back to cutting, I reached to plugged it back in just as Jesse ran in.

“No, don’t plug it in” She said I raised my eyebrow and plugged it making it come to life she ran over and unplugged.

“What are you doing” I asked she frowned pointing to my hand I laughed nervously it was directly underneath saw if it moved, my hand would definitely been chopped off.

“It’s not funny, go sit in the corner until I’m finished cutting and building it” She was frowning at me.
“I’m not a little kid,” I said huffing she frowned at me and pointed to a little couch in the corner a few feet away.

“Go, you aren’t touching anything else” She had a firm set tone I sighed in defeat and went over to the couch she tossed the ear protectors once I sat down I put them on watching as she turned the saw back on mumbling to herself I frowned I just wanted to help a little damn I’m trying to be nice and she always ends up being and. Looking at her I realized that her face was masked with concentration as she saw each piece slowly and precisely just like how she used to be when she was younger, she would always concentrate hard on everything she did when she was younger I think that was why she used to always get bullied I leaned back on the coach watching her work I’ll just stay up until she is finished.

  I heard a distant laugh waking me up instantly I guess I must have fallen asleep which was not good I sat up looking around yawning I groaned to myself when the covers fell off of me I don’t remember having a cover much less a pillow, Jesse was still in the same spot I had last saw her in but this time was using a screw driver laughing every once in awhile, the lights were out and she had a small lamp beaming down on her so she could see, her head was cocked to the side holding a phone against her ear while she continued to build it looked like it was almost finished.

“So you only called me because you were bored” She had amusement in her voice as she talked to whoever she was on the phone with.
“No I’m not coming to get you, you’ll only distract me” She chuckled a little with a huge grin on her face I titled my head looking at her I never seen that expression before sure I’ve seen her grin but its one of the stupid ones not like this one it reached her eyes she placed the screw driver down and held the phone with her hand this time while her other hand fished in her pocket.

“Yes you will, you’re actually distracting me right now” she laughed pulling out a cigarette and lighting it up, she chuckled again blowing the smoke out and leaning back looking up watching the smoke float around her head before her eyes went big at whatever the person said, she fumbled around taking the cigarette out her mouth and putting it out quickly I raised my eyebrow that was fast and who was she talking too.

“No, I’m not” She was swatting the smoke away from her and standing up.

“I swear I’m not smoking,” She said quickly pulling her shirt over her head and pulling off her shorts tossing them in the corner, I started laughing at her as she sprayed some air freshener she looked at the can then she sprayed herself, making me laugh harder she stiffed herself frowning before she sprayed some more on her.
“I know, I know be quiet and stop yapping” She mumbled into the phone walking around she looked in my direction and pointed to the table beside me I raised my eyebrow and looked beside me and smile picking up a thermal cup and sipping out of it I moaned hazelnut coffee my favorite I’m surprised she remembered I lifted up the tray, an omelet? I love omelets I glanced at her seeing her pace around while she on the phone she glanced at me with that stupid smirk on her face I rolled my eyes at her but nodded she grinned before she frowned.

“I know, I swear I wasn’t smoking” She said again pressing a button the garage door opened up letting a bright light stream in I squinted at it, was I asleep the whole night oh man I wanted to help out a little.

“Slim” Hayley yelled I saw her red hair flying as she ran in jumping into her arms Jesse stumbled back at the sudden impact.
“Hey Red” She said Hayley scrunched up her face before she sniffed her and got off of her frowning with her hands on her hip I chuckled at the two of them.

“You were smoking” She said slapping her Jesse groaned rubbing her stomach and shaking her head.

“I wasn’t” She mumbled grabbing the remote of the ground and closing the garage Hayley frowned at her not saying anything she looked at me and smiled before she sat down next to me so that’s who she was talking too.

“Was she smoking,” She asked I glanced at Jesse who was shaking her head at me telling me to tell her no I laughed at her as Hayley turned to the table she was working at and frowned again.

“You were smoking” She exclaimed making me laugh harder watching them two was too funny Jesse rolled her eyes at her.
“You’re supposed to be home and how did you get here” She asked Hayley shrugged.
“I walked it’s not that far maybe ten minutes even though I did get a little lost” She mumbled Jesse groaned at her sitting on a chair in front of us she had dark circles under her eyes which made me feel bad because she was doing all the work and I was supposed to stay up with her not fall to sleep.

(Jesse POV)

“Move Red I don’t have anymore you took them all” I grumbled flipping the omelet into a plate and handing it to her she took the plate frowning at me and sitting down next to Brooklyn who had fallen asleep around 3 or 4 in the morning she actually fell asleep sitting up which I found comical but I had laid her down and put the sheets over her see I’m not an ass okay maybe I am. I’m going to play nice and keep my hands to myself last night approach obliviously didn’t work so I’m going to try my first theory again playing ice I even cooked her breakfast this morning even though it took me awhile to remember what she liked but I eventually figured it out.

“Thanks for the breakfast and I’m sorry that I fell asleep last night,” Brooklyn said coming up next to me I turned giving her a small smile and nodded.

“It’s no problem Brook we can start testing after I put the last few pieces together, I would have had it done if a certain someone didn’t come to my house” I said saying the last part loudly so Hayley could hear me, Brooklyn laughed beside me shaking her head at us as Hayley cursed at me, I bumped Brooklyn lightly she looked up at me with her eyebrow raised.

“You want something else to eat” I asked I was already making more food because Sherry would be down soon along with Mike and they would hound me all day if I didn’t cook them anything.
“No, I’m fine” She said I nodded as Sherry and Mike came in on cue Sherry was still in her Pajamas and Mike was in his boxers as usual.

“She cooked again great” Mike said coming up to the stove I gave him a look and he backed up and sat down.
“Jesse give me a cigarette,” Sherry grumbled looking at me I groaned and glanced at Hayley who was had paused and looked at me frowning.
“I don’t have any” I mumbled Sherry looked at me not believing me I sighed.

“I really don’t have any

“What do you mean you don’t have any you brought like 3 boxes of them before we left New York” She said I groaned putting the omelet in the plate.
“I don’t have any Sherry”
“How can you not the boxes had a hundred cigarettes each, how the hell did you smoke three hundred cigarettes we haven’t even been here a month” She said with frustration I frowned at her giving her the plate seeing Hayley still frowning at me.

“Sherry I don’t have any, go use one of my damn toys if you’re frustrated” I grumbled leaving the stove and sitting down Sherry looked at me as I took Hayley’s half eaten plate away her she tried to take it back but I pushed her hand away.

“What” I asked Brooklyn was watching us amused

“Where are they” She asked I shrugged.
“Toys are in my closet there are some new ones on top shelf to the left” I said she glared at me.

“The cigarettes Jesse” She said I shrugged again no way in hell was I going to tell her what happened to them.

“I ran out so drop it,” I frowned at her I know she didn’t believe me, even Mike looked like he didn’t believe me and he was the village idiot, I took a bite out the omelet and frowned before passing it back to Hayley I forgot I don’t like Omelets now I know why I don’t fix them, I sighed and went in the cabinet and took out a pop tart.

“Slim you can have it” Hayley said referring to her food I shook my head.
“I don’t like Omelets” I mumbled they all looked at me confused.

“Then why did you fix them” Brooklyn asked I shrugged I’m getting on her good side.

“I forgot that I didn’t,” I said rubbing my eyes I was getting tired again and I needed a cigarette to stay up yes I had about 3 or 4 cigarettes last night to stay awake like I usually had, I sighed frowning at my pop tart and eating it I need an energy drink or something, alcohol would be fine it would hold until I lose focus.

“Here” Hayley said sitting a mug in front of me I looked at it, it looked good with whipped cream in it but I hate coffee.
“I know drink it, I think you’ll like it” She said grinning I frowned a lifted the mug up sipping it, it tasted like French vanilla and tequila or is it vodka I couldn’t really tell but it was good. I glanced down at her she stared at me waiting for my reaction.

“Vodka or tequila” I asked she smirked.

“Little bit of both” I nodded

“I like it but where you get the alcohol and the whip cream” I asked confused she pointed to the fridge.

“Whip cream was on the side and the alcohol was all the way in the back” She said I looked at Mike I bet he hid the alcohol.

“Mike did you know about the alcohol” I asked he shook his drowning his drink I glanced at Sherry she seemed to have a permanent frown on her face.
“Why should I tell you, you’re hogging your cigarettes,” She mumbled under her breath I rolled my eyes trust me I was not hogging cigarettes from her.

“I told you already I don’t have anymore ” she can buy her own cigarettes from the store or something she doesn’t need to bother me to do it I stood up picking up the mug.

“I’m going to finish with the generator” I said Brooklyn stood up to along with Hayley I grinned to myself I feel like a pimp with my two hoes, I felt a hard slap to the back of my head making me wince.

“Asshole” She mumbled I laughed sheepishly rubbing me head Brooklyn was looking at the two of us with her eyebrow raised I shrugged.
“Sorry” I apologized walking back to the garage the generator was almost finished I had a few more pieces to add and it should work when that’s finished I’ll take a little nap I sat back down on the bench while Brook and Hayley sat down on the little couch talking as usual I took another gulp of the coffee and sat it down, picking up the hammer and getting back to work trying to listen to what the two were talking about but they were whispering like they always were, I rolled my eyes girls I looked next to me seeing my half smoked cigarette from earlier I grinned picking it up and slipping it in my pocket along with my lighter.

“Brook where’s the rod” I asked turning around to them they stopped talking and glanced at me.

“In the bag” she said I nodded and Hayley was frowning at me I sighed what did I do now.
“What” I asked she shook her head while I groaned and turned around digging in the bag I sighed looking at everything I had to wire everything to the magnet and battery then I would be done it. I picked up the rod and placed it in the center carefully before I started wiring up it up, I furrowed my eye brows in concentration as I repeated the wire colors in my head red to blue, blue to green, green to yellow, yellow connected to the battery, batteries connects to thee socket on the rod, rod rotates I felt and arm wrap around my shoulders from behind and a body press into me, I didn’t pay much attention to it but I knew it was Hayley, from the scent of Vanilla and the Red hair that was on my arm. I put everything in slowly and precisely making sure I didn’t nudge anything I grinned to my self reaching over and grabbing a piece of metal so it would cover and hold the batteries and wires in place. I screwed on the latch quickly and closed the opening.

“Alright” I mumbled now I have to see if it works I flipped the switch frowning when it didn’t work I groaned at it and hit it lightly that’s when I heard it come to life.

“It works” I grinned at it everything seemed to be working right from the sounds of it.

“Brook its finished,” I said turning around seeing Hayley frowning at me I raised my eyebrow at her before I chuckled at the feel of her hand going down my side.

“Now,” I asked she shook her head and leaned back holding something up in her hand I groaned not my cigarette.
“Red it will be my last one” I said she shook her head crumbling it in her hand I frowned watching pieces fall to the ground I sighed.
“You owe me” I mumbled she sat down on my lap as I continued to frown at her she took all my cigarettes away from me saying something about it wasn’t good for me or some shit like that. I had spent a hundred dollars on those damn cartons of cigarettes like Sherry said I had 300 hundred of them because each carton had 100 cigarettes each and I had brought 1 carton of Newport’s and 2 cartons of Marlboro but now they were gone ever single last one of them and I had no clue what she did with them. I looked at Brook who was stifling her laughs at my sour expression I need a cigarette, cigarettes controlled my anger or frustration’s they helped me think straight and relax.

“Are we going to start testing” Brooklyn asked after she controlled herself I shrugged I was tired actually.

“We can if you want” I said I know Hayley still had that scowl on her face but I ignored her and I would continue to ignore her until I get my cigarettes back or find a substitute for them.
“No you can rest I’ll start the first trial” She said with a small smile, I smiled back and nodded pushing Hayley lightly so I could stand up she moved off my lap and I went over to the couch while Brooklyn walked over to the generator.

“Keep it running for 5 more minutes then you can start” she nodded looking over it with amazement clear on her face I chuckled at her.

I sat down stretching out and laying my head on Hayley’s lap she grinned at me.
“I’m still mad at you” I mumbled she laughed shaking her head.
“You’ll thank me in the futures” I rolled my eyes I doubt I would.
“What time you leaving” I closed my eyes I’ll drop her back at her house later on today.
“I don’t know, I’m sure my mom is going to come looking for me soon” she had her hand on top head messing with my eyebrows.

“Jesse I thought you made it out of wood” Brooklyn exclaimed did she not pay attention to the diagram.
“I did it’s wood and metal” I replied following the little squiggly lines lines behind my eyelids.

“Red didn’t you tell me that you’re parents are rarely home” I asked

“Yeah”

“So why don’t you want to hang out with them” I know I was prying but I wanted to know because she seemed like she loved it over here more than she liked her own house.

“Because they always hound me about everything I do” She mumbled quietly

“About” she sighed a little.

“Stupid stuff like trying to set me up with guys” I opened my eyes looking at her.

“They don’t know you’re gay” I asked she laughed lightly and nodded

“They know they just choose to ignore it, every time they come they have a party to try and set me up,” She said I looked at her waiting for her to finish she looked forward frowning.
“They try to make me change myself for them” She spoke quietly her face was sullen for a second before she continued.

“The things they try to change are ridiculous, they stick me in stupid pink dresses every year and try to make me dye my hair last year she made me put a brown rinse in” She mumbled I frowned reaching up pulling on a strand of her hair making her look at me.
“Don’t dye your hair,” I mumbled.
“I’m not, unlike my mother I like to keep my hair natural,” She said I nodded she better not dye her hair I like this color.
“Your mom she a natural red head too” I asked she nodded.
“Yup hers was little lighter more natural looking than mines but she dyed it a ugly brown color” her face was scrunched up I laughed briefly.

“I’m assuming there’s going to be a party today” I asked she sighed again her playfulness gone.

“Yeah it’s tonight its a cookout I think”
“A cookout I thought she be an indoors fancy thing”
“It is, its going to be like a extravagant cookout without the grill but with catered food and plenty of eligible bachelors” She mumbled I furrowed my eyebrows at her again she laughed a little shaking her head.
“And of course I’m going to be there in some stupid pink dress” She grumbled I chuckled a little trying to picture her in a pink dress with her red hair.

“It isn’t funny” she mumbled I smiled at her.
“I know but picturing you in a pink dress with you’re hair color is” I said earning a frown from her I smirked again closing my eyes thinking about what she said my parents kept all of us away from people like her parents even they knew plenty of them they just never let us anywhere around them well there was this one time we went to a little party I don’t remember much but I do know that I hated it and so did mike.

“I think I broke it” Brooklyn said more to herself than to anyone else I groaned there goes my break I sat up and walked over to her seeing her looking at it flicking the switch on and off I frowned.
“Stop doing that” I grumbled she frowned at me as I bent over her and opened it up, I sighed picking up the screwdriver I unscrewed it ignoring her as she tried to move away making me groan I guess she thought I moaned or something because she tried to push me away.

“Keep still I’m not going to do anything” I rolled my eyes grabbing the wire cutter I looked at the wires frowning slightly, she touched something I had the wires matched up I re did it and screwed everything back in and closed it.
“You touched something didn’t you” I asked she shook her head lying I rolled my eyes.
“Don’t touch anything in it, just run the first trial,” I grumbled.
“I need to know how this thing works” she said I sighed in frustration I need my damn cigarettes I handed her the blue print.
“Here its written down let me get an hour of sleep” I walked away back to the couch with Hayley who still had that pitiful expression on her face I sighed kissing her lightly.
“Cheer up” she smiled a little while I laid back down on her lap looking up at her.
“Is it really going to that bad,” I asked she shrugged I’m taking that as a yes I sighed closing my eyes saying the next words that I knew I was going to regret later.
“Want me to go with you” I mumbled I could tell she was shocked because her body stiffened I hope she wasn’t reading to much into this, this is just me trying to help her out.
“I don’t know Slim” She said quietly I opened my eyes I couldn’t read her expression lifted my hands and grabbed her face making her look down at me.

“Yes or No I’m trying to help which I don’t do often” I said she was reading me right now I know she was I raised my eyebrow at her waiting for her answer.

“No, I’ll be fine” she said her voice was barely above a whisper I frowned she was lying to me which she rarely did.
“You sure” I asked she nodded smiling at me I furrowed my eyebrows knowing the smile wasn’t real I shut my eyes again still frowning but stopped when I felt her hand run across my face, I could tell she wanted me to go and I would because that’s what friends do for each other I don’t care if she tells me not to go I would be there, unexpected of course but I was definitely showing up at her place tonight.

(Brooklyn POV)

Jesse had fallen asleep on Hayley’s lap about an hour ago and I had finished the first trial run, I glanced down at Jesse she actually looked nice and peaceful while she slept much like her old self she was relaxed without any tension in her face
“Brooklyn she isn’t bad at all, she just been through hell and back” Hayley mumbled quietly looking down at Jesse smoothing her finger over her thick brown eyebrows I stared at the two of them before I asked.

“You know what happened” she nodded and looked at me.
“Yup she told me a couple of days ago” so I was the only one who had no clue what happened and I couldn’t even talk to Jesse for 5 minutes with out arguing with her or her doing something stupid.
“I’m sure she’ll tell you once you two resolve this problem” She said I laughed shaking my head.
“I’m totally up for resolving this problem but she has to stop trying to get in my pants” I said she looked at me with her head titled to the side before she rolled her eyes shaking her head.
“She always does something stupid,” she muttered I agreed with her on this part we wouldn’t have any issues if she stop what she was doing, I wouldn’t mind being her friend again.
“It’s weird though because sometimes she’s acts like she’s two different people, one minutes she nice and the next minute she a jerk” I said thinking about last night how she practically raped me on the couch before she acted nice again like everything was fine.

“I think most of the time she’s conflicted with herself doesn’t know which side to use or which side to hide and I completely understand why,” Hayley glanced down at Jesse again smiling lightly, I think she’s falling for her.
“She does it with you too” I asked she shrugged looking back at me.
“Sometimes and sometimes she doesn’t, from what I see it depends on the situation when she’s mad or frustrated about something she doesn’t talk to anyone, she smokes she tries to get a rush by doing something dangerous and stupid, or she just stands and stares up at the sky thinking” She mumbled I nodded so all those times I saw her smoke something was upsetting her.

“How do you figure this stuff out” I asked she laughed and shrugged again.
“I don’t know I observe everything, and she’s hard to figure out but I do know she needs to find another way to vent out her anger and frustration” She frowned at the last part making me laugh at her.
“Is that why you took her cigarettes” I had to laugh when I saw her and Jesse playing tug a war with a big box of cigarettes earlier Jesse had finally gave up and Hayley burnt them all when Jesse was cooking.
“Yeah and it’s bad for her, she has a short temper and she smokes every time she’s mad and I know she had a at least 4 last night” She said quickly still frowning I raised my eyebrow at her even I didn’t know how many cigarettes she had last night and I was in here with her.
“What? I was talking to her last night, she thinks I’m stupid and can’t hear a match or a lighter over the phone plus she told me she was going to stop smoking when we were talking,” I started laughing at her she really believed she was going to stop I knew Jesse had a pack on her everyday she came to school I would see it either in her pants pocket or her in her coat chest pocket.
“But Brooklyn give her a chance, I know she acts like a jerk and ass but she isn’t a bad person at all,” I shook my head yeah she wasn’t a bad person around her but she was an ass around me even though she was a little nice when I cut my finger she did look worried but then she turned right back to being an ass again.

“I’ll talk to her its stupid for her to ruin an old friendship just because you two haven’t talked in three years,” She mumbled.
“No you don’t have to talk to her,” I said if she wanted to change she would do it on her own no one should have to tell her too, I would love to get to know her again because I missed my old friend.
“Your call but tell me if you want me to I don’t know if she’ll take my advice but I’m sure she’ll take heed” I smiled at her watching.
“You’re falling for her Hayley you may not realize it but you are” I said she had a faint blush on her cheeks as she shook her head at me.
“I’m not, I don’t like her that way but she’s a great friend someone I can count on” she said before she grinned at me.
“But I could tell you the same thing Brooklyn, your starting to fall for her too” she said chuckling to herself while I looked at her bewildered.
“I wouldn’t fall for her Hayley and I’m straight as a pole” I said sternly she laughed shaking her head.

“Whatever you say Brooklyn or should I say Brook” She said snickering at me when frowned.
“Don’t call me Brook,” she laughed harder

“Slim does” She said smirking I frowned I had given up on trying to stop her from calling me Brook.

“Because there is no point in arguing with her over my name when she finds it amusing” I grumbling at her she chuckled just as I heard someone’s phone vibrate it wasn’t mines, I looked at Hayley she shook her head before she went in Jesse’s pocket only to have Jesse grab and twist her hand back.
Hayley yelped in surprise and in pain even I was surprised by how fast Jesse moved Jesse eyes shot open and curse under breath as she let go of Hayley hand she sat up and looked at her wrist while Hayley sat there with a frown on her face and unshed tears in her eyes.
“I’m sorry,” Jesse said quickly massage her wrist she looked at her worried, I looked at Jesse what the hell was that.

“I’m so sorry Red it was a reaction” she said still rubbing her wrist what kind of reaction was that people usually jump a little not break someone’s wrist, Hayley didn’t say anything but I could see pain in her face Jesse looked at her before she looked at me.
“Could you get some ice from the deep freezer there should be some icepacks in there” She said nodding her head to the deep freezer on the other side I nodded and went to the deep freezer opening it up I looked down in it confused there was absolutely no food in here what so ever, it looked like most of the things in here were medical supplies I moved some stuff out the way seeing a blue ice pack or ice packs I grabbed one and went over back over to Jesse and Hayley I handed Jesse the ice pack she thanked me and place it on her wrist and wiped the tears away from her eyes awe that’s so sweet.

“I didn’t mean to do that, I’m really sorry Red” Hayley shook her head at her smiling
“I’m fine just a little pain” She mumbled Jesse sighed still holding her hand and rubbing it lightly I think there was going to be a faint bruise on her wrist, I could tell that she grabbed her hard.
“No you’re not fine,” Jesse said groaning going in her pocket before she frowned when she came out empty handed making Hayley chuckle lightly I hand to laugh a little myself knowing what was supposed to be in that pocket.

“No cigarettes,” Hayley said taking her hand out of Jesse’s and holding the icepack on it Jesse sighed and looked at Hayley’s wrist again frowning I guess I know not to touch her when she’s sleeping and if I do I’ll make sure I have a yard stick to wake her up with.
“Slim it’s not a big deal I’ll be fine,” Hayley smiled at her while Jesse continued to frown she looked like she was mad at herself never seen that either Hayley sighed and tugged her wrapping her arms around her mumbling something quietly into her ear Jesse didn’t say anything but she did stop frowning and I again felt like I was intruding on one of their moments I looked to the other side of the garage finding the spot on the wall very interesting I could hear the sound of a brief kiss or what I assumed was a kiss I heard some movements I hope they weren’t getting busy because that would be so awkward.

“Brooklyn what are you staring at” Hayley asked amused I looked at her, Jesse was back to laying on her lap with her eyes closed again I raised my eyebrow at her she shrugged and smiled touching Jesses face lightly did she not learn from the first time her hand that had the icepack on it was resting on Jesses chest.

“Nothing, I felt like I was invading a private moment” I mumbled she laughed shaking her head

“You weren’t, we were just talking,” She said she was now playing with the 3 inches of hair Jesse barely had, I liked her with more hair even though she still looked nice with the short cut.

“Is she sleep again,” I asked curiously Hayley looked at her for a second as her left Jesse’s hair and swept lightly down her face.
“Yup, she’s out again she’s crashing hard without the cigarettes” She said frowning slightly I nodded she must smoke often then I’ve only seen her smoking a few times but she does sometimes smell like cigarettes when she comes to school.

“That’s good I think,” I mumbled making her laugh she shrugged.
“I don’t know, she need to find something to substitute her smoking and it can’t be drinking maybe some gum or”

“Sex” Jesse mumbled quietly out of nowhere we both looked at her frowning I thought she was asleep.

“Jesse you up” Hayley asked looking at her closely touching her face I raised my eyebrow at her as Jesse turned on her side moving her face to Hayley’s stomach.
“Nope she’s still asleep never knew she was a talker in her sleep” She mumbled I looked at her again and she shrugged.

“What, I don’t stay awake especially if we have sex in her bed we both end up falling asleep at the same time,” She stated I scrunched up my face and she rolled her eyes.
“You two have too much sex,” I mumbled making her laugh.
“You don’t have enough, trust me when you have sex with her you end up addicted to it I don’t know what she does but it’s amazing” she said with that look in her eyes I groaned knowing what she was talking about i hate to admit it but it did feel good but i wasnt into that kind of stuff with the same sex ,Sherry walked in loudly slamming the door open Hayley shushed her.

“She’s sleeping” Hayley said Sherry looked at Jesse in her lap surprised before she walked over to us and sat on a little box beside me.
“She’s actually asleep,” Sherry mumbled to herself leaning over to look at her but she didn’t touch her.

“Yeah it’s been almost and hour and half even though she had woken up a few minutes ago” I said Sherry still looked like she didn’t believe what she was seeing.
“She’s actually asleep” She mumbled again Hayley let out a light laugh lifting her hand up but Sherry grabbed it shaking her head.
“Don’t touch her while she’s asleep,” She said Hayley laughed lightly again and held up her wrist that was laying on over Jesse side, I think we already established that Jesse has weird reactions in her sleep.

“I figured that out already” Hayley said sheepishly Sherry sighed and shook her head examining her wrist.
“Just ice it and it will be fine”

“Already a step ahead of you Jesse helped” She mumbled Sherry nodded letting her hand go Hayley placed her hand back on Jesse’s side while her other hand went to play in Jesse’s hair again Sherry was now frowning at her well she was frowning at Jesse is she really that jealous of Hayley.
“I’m sorry am I bothering you” Hayley asked quickly Sherry shook her head looking at her before she herself reached out to touch Jesse but she didn’t make it that far I jumped back a little as Jesse flipped over and grabbed her hand frowning at her through her tiredness.
“What the hell Sherry,” Jesse grumbled letting her go Sherry held her finger frowning at her as Jesse laid flat on her back groaning and mumbling under her breath.
“Why the hell did you do that” She asked, Hayley was sitting there with her hands in the air as if she was being held up by a cop I chuckled lightly while my brain started working Hayley’s touches her the first time by her legs she almost breaks the poor girls wrist but when she goes back to sleep Hayley can touch her but when Sherry tries to poke her she freaks out again. Jesse sat up she still looked tired and drained she ran her hands over her face before taking Hayley arm in her hand and looking at her wrist.
“Keep the ice on it, I’m going to my room tell me when you have to leave I’ll drop you off back home, and yes you can come up anytime you want Red I won’t grab you,” she mumbled walking off Sherry was looking at her form as she walked away.

“You okay Sherry,” I asked she nodded and sat on the couch next to Hayley who was now trying to occupy her hands.

“Hayley please I think you should stop seeing Jesse” Sherry said I looked at her with shock and Hayley just stared at her before she laughed and shook her head.
“Don’t worry I know everything she already told me and there is nothing going on with us” She responded Sherry looked at her skeptically.
“Really she’s been acting strange lately,” Sherry said frowning at her Hayley shrugged and stood up.
“You ever think that maybe she’s just wants to escape for awhile if not for a little bit,” She said quietly walking out the garage now Sherry had a depressing face on I sighed what was that about I’m so lost right now what the hell happened to Jesse over the past three years.

(Jesse POV)

 I went upstairs after Sherry interrupted my sleep again she’s know not to touch when I’m asleep especially when I’m not in my room, my body automatically puts its defense’s up when I’m sleeping somewhere foreign and I react even though I’m not conscious of what I’m doing until after the fact.

  I felt my bed dip in and my sheets lift up as someone climbed in I already knew it was Hayley I turned over facing her I feel like a piece of shit for messing up her wrist I didn’t mean too yes she was touching me while I was sleeping and I guess I didn’t mind that but when she reached down I went back to automatic mode and grabbed her by accident.
“Sorry, I really didn’t mean,” I mumbled to her she frowned and slapped me lightly.
“I know Slim, go to sleep,” she said I chuckled grabbing her waist and pulling her closer to me.
“I thought you didn’t like snuggling,” She said with amusement clear in her voice I rolled my eyes, “Not snuggling you were too far away for a conversation,” she laughed tugging on the hem of it.

“What was that” She asked I sighed grabbing her arm and lifting it up looking over her wrist and massaging it lightly there is going to be a bruise I frowned I really didn’t mean to do it.

“Nothing just natural reaction for me,” I mumbled before I thought about something.

“Remember when Brooks mother was over” I asked she nodded and said a low yes

“ I meant to ask you awhile ago but why were you looking at her like that” I asked she shrugged I glanced up at her keeping my fingers on her wrist.

“I don’t know she seemed sad but then she was jealous I think” I raised my eyebrow jealous, jealous of what, there was nothing to be jealous of I mean we were way younger than her, I grinned to myself was she jealous of Hayley man I can so go out with older women I felt a sting on my arm.
“Why you hit me” I frowned at her and she rolled her eyes.
“No she doesn’t want you, I’m sure she see you as one of her kids, I think she was just jealous because she doesn’t have anyone or she misses her relationship” She explained I nodded.
“Her ex husband sometimes visits them every once in a while but Brook never liked him, well I still don’t think she does” I said when we were younger every time her father would come visit them she would always spend the night with me even though he never stayed with them in the house.
“Then that’s probably why” She mumbled quietly I glanced back at her as she stared at me I sighed what was she trying to read now.
“I’m not trying to read anything, actually I want to talk to you about Brooklyn” She said I raised my eyebrow at her where was this heading.
“What about her” I asked slowly and suspiciously

“I think you should try to be friends with her, I know she wants to be friends with you again” I sighed it would be nice but I didn’t want to be friends with her again, I don’t even see her as a friend anymore like I said before she just some chick that I want to fuck.

“Can you at least be nice,” She asked I shrugged shutting my eyes I was going to play nice anyway.
“Sure” I grumbled looking back at her she stared at me again I groaned and pressed my lips against hers so she would stop reading me.

“You’re doing this to distract me” She mumbled against my mouth grabbing my shirt lightly I glanced at her smirking at her closed eyes.
“Is it working,” I asked she sighed I kissed her lightly again capturing her bottom lip between mines sucking on it briefly while my hands slowly went up her shirt.
“Hmm I think it is working,” She mumbled again I grinned to myself.

“Good” my hands reached the rim of her bra she shivered a little as I pushed my hands underneath of it.

“You’re hands are cold” I chuckled at her kissing on her neck

“They’ll be warm soon” I said sucking on her neck her hand reached up quickly and pushed me away an inch.

“No hickeys I don’t like them,” She said frowning

“I wasn’t going to leave one” I rolled my eyes and squeezed her breast lightly running my thumb over her hardening nipple she closed her eyes moaning quietly.

“You better not or I’ll put them on you” She moaned I laughed briefly before going back to her neck I wasn’t going to leave a mark on her she pushed me away again I groaned.
“What now” I asked frowning at her semi rosy cheeks she shook her head.

“Just stay away from the neck” she said before she kissed me I groaned and kissed her back letting her tongue flick into my mouth I moaned a little as it swept over mines my hands moved from out her shirt and gripped her waist I pressed my body into hers moving my leg between hers and pressing against her she moaned quietly as we attacked each other, I smirked and moved her against my leg, she opened her hazy eyes as she start to grind into my leg I press harder into her helping her move her hips.

“Jesse really” She moaned making me chuckle I nodded moving my head down and licking her lips she opened and devoured me I continued the movements loving the fact that I had her gasping in my mouth her body quivered again me, I move my hand away from her waist and unbutton her shorts sticking my hand down in her pants and plunging a finger in feeling her movements become jerky underneath my hand her body convulsed as my hand became soaked I moved my fingers prolonging her ride.

“Jesus,” She moaned breaking the kiss and biting into my shoulder as she gripped my shirt, I chuckled at her she was breathing heavy against me as the door to my room opened I rolled my eyes moving my fingers out of her a little at least we still had clothes on.
“What” I asked irritated staring at Mike Sherry and Brooklyn why did they all need to come in here at once. Hayley was still breathing heavy with her head in my neck she pressed her body against mines I could still feel her body shaking a little against me as I waited for them to speak.
“We were going to order some food we wanted to know if you two wanted to come with us” Mike said slowly looking at the two of us Sherry and Brooklyn were both looking at Hayley’s body, which was slowly coming to a rest I felt her breathing steady against my neck I pulled my fingers out completely only leaving only my hand in her pants definitely wasn’t going to move that with them in here.

“No,”

“Hayley what about you” Mike asked Hayley didn’t speak making me smirk to myself I feel proud of myself now I left her speechless.
“She’s fine, go on with out us” I said they looked at me skeptically then at Hayley I raised my eyebrow at them.

“You can go now lock the door behind you too” Sherry was now frowning at me I frowned back at her she’s starting to bother me now and to think I was going to enjoy it down here with her, they looked at me one more time before they left out closing and locking my door I sighed and looked at down at Hayley.
“I have to say that’s the most you ever came at once,” I said smirking at her as her face flushed I took my hand out her pants grinning at my wet hand definitely proud of myself.
“Shut up” She mumbled I chuckled kissing her lightly

“That should be a thank you,” I said making her laugh a little she kissed me turning me over and climbing on top of me I grinned as her hair came down over us like a curtain of blood.
“Thank you” She mumbled against my lips I nodded, lifting up on my elbows locking my lips into hers, I reached up with one hand and held her face slowly kissing her before we both froze and broke the kiss gazing at each in confusion, it happened again the same thing that happened in the kitchen and on the couch I moved my head up and lightly kissed her again only briefly before I moved back and inch and stared up at her.

“What is that,” She mumbled more to herself than to me she was still looking me in my eyes as my hand dropped to her waist.

“Don’t know it happened before I thought it was just me” I said I can’t describe it but something was off and I knew it but what was it.

==========

Yes two chapters i know I'm amazing actually I'm just trying to keep them both up to date and close to each other in chapters anyway VOTE or Comment 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 663 7
(IF YOU ARE NOT READING IT ON WATTPAD THEN IT IS STOLEN) DO NOT COPY OR USE THIS BOOK AS A FANFIC. PLEASE. ( Book IV ) How far will you go for some...
182K 2.1K 29
Meet Michelle and Eva, a lesbian couple who's sex life needs a serious jump start, Meet Lauren, Michelle's bestfriend since birth, who's feelings for...
1M 28.3K 32
Her ass hit the front of her desk and there was nowhere else for her to go. I didn't give it a second thought before plastering my lips onto her own...
203K 5.4K 36
《UNDER A MAJOR EDITING》 Sophia Miami lives loving herself as a bisexual, but never found herself in relationship. She forgotten everything about he...