Sex Lessons |z.h.|

By xxNikita1dxoxo

The one in which Niall doesn't know the first thing about sex and Zayn just happens to be the sex tutor his b... More

Sex Lessons
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
BROMANCE AWARDS
32
WE CAME SECOND
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
Epilogue

34

3.8K 202 100
By xxNikita1dxoxo

Zayn got back home to a dim lit setting. The lights of the house were turned off and the flickering candles lining up the entire hallway and leading towards the dining table did nothing to soothe the unnecessarily loud thumping of his heart beat. 

Taking a sharp intake of breath, the Pakistani forced his legs to move forward, lips working on the chewing gum he had in his mouth to get rid of the sour after taste of vomit, alcohol and cigarette smoke. He had somehow even managed to shower himself in the spare bottle of cologne that was lying in the backseat of his car for convenience. Overall, even though he felt like a wreck and probably looked like one, he was still going to pretend that everything was peachy. 

Because it really was. And when his footsteps stopped outside the dining room, where Niall was arranging plates on the beautifully decorated table with a candle in the center, the lights of the room turned off and everything presenting a golden glow to it, Zayn had a realization that everything was actually peachy. He had the one person he wanted the most in his life and he had even succeeded in the one thing he wanted to achieve. He had a job now for fucks sake and that in itself was huge. 

"You're back." Niall's excited squeal caught his attention and for a moment, Zayn was in a trance as he watched the blonde approach him. He was just so beautiful and flawless, so small and perfect, so soft and tempting, and all his. For the time being. He didn't want to raise his hopes too high only to have them crushed. They weren't even meant to be together. Him and the beautiful blonde but that didn't mean he wasn't going to try. 

"What's all this?" The raven haired man asked, leaning down to press a chaste kiss to Niall's pale cheeks that flushed a light shade of pink under the presence of his lips. 

"I wanted to do something special. We haven't even had the chance to sit together and talk in such a long while." The truth in Niall's words did sting, Zayn had to admit that. There was a wall between them and he was scared to even find out which one of them had built it up. Maybe it was him, with his feelings and emotions, unable to keep them in no more, or maybe it was Niall, with his insecurities and self doubts, who couldn't give in to his feelings any more. Whatever it was, it kept them apart, for way too long. 

"You look really happy today." Zayn whispered suddenly, entwining his fingers with Niall's as the blonde led him towards the table, pulling out a chair and sitting the raven haired man down. Zayn chuckled at the attention he was getting but smiled fondly at the smaller boy, soaking in the love Niall was randomly showering upon him. 

"That's because I am." Niall answered back, sitting on the opposite side. He quickly reached for the bowl filled with pasta and served both Zayn and himself, filling the plates up before grabbing the bottle of Pepsi that was on the other side of the table. He wanted to keep the dinner alcohol free, mostly because he didn't drink and Zayn drank too much. So cold drink it had to be. And what's better than Pepsi? 

"Why though?" The older man cocked his head to the side, grabbing a fork while keeping his eyes fixed on Niall as he waited for a response. The blonde was smiling shyly as if he was almost embarrassed to say anything out loud but Zayn knew, that whatever had gotten such a shy and timid creature in such a damn good mood, it had to be something big. 

"I went to meet my mum today." Niall sighed in relief when a moan of approval left Zayn's mouth that was now filled with pasta, however his hazel eyes still had a curious twinge to them. It made him chuckle but nonetheless, he continued. "Somebody sent them that horrid video and my mother was certain that it wasn't me. Greg was already furious and he had to get it checked by his friend who knows a lot about these things. I told them everything and we went down to the station, mum and I while Greg went to see Liam. I don't know what he exactly talked about but I went with the cops to Liam's place and he had a huge swelling on the side of his left cheek. They interrogated him for a while though. I think he told the truth or at least something because my mother was overjoyed and so was my brother." 

"You finally reported him?" Zayn asked softy after soaking every information in. He stared wide eyed at the blonde before his eyes, not able to believe a single word but maybe, it was just the extra push, a support from his family that he needed to be able to do something so big. It warmed Zayn's heart to know that Maura and Greg had been understanding about it, rather than blaming it all on Niall, the way the blonde had thought it would be. "I'm so proud of you." He whispered after a while, keeping his gaze fixed on Niall's blue eyes, crystal blue, he noticed. Pure and just so tempting. 

"Thank you. I-I wouldn't have been able to do it without you though." Niall sighed, bringing a hand towards his burning cheeks. Now that he had come to understand his feelings a little bit, every reaction he had ever had towards Zayn was starting to make sense. He was still scared, to open up about them but maybe with time, he'll learn how to deal with them, or to express or repress them. It all depended on Zayn really. 

"I didn't do anything. It was all you babe and I'm so proud." The tanned man mumbled, getting up from his chair and walking to the other side of the table where Niall was sitting, observing all of Zayn's movements. It was as if they were in a cliche romance comedy movie and Niall really didn't care, he liked those things anyways. And for the first time in a while, as Zayn got on one knee before him, taking Niall's smaller hands in his own, he felt special. So damn special that it tugged on his heart. 

Zayn had always been there for him. Without their being any emotional connection between the two of them. Or maybe there had been some and Niall was like always, too oblivious to notice. But either ways, even during the times when Zayn could've fled away, he still stayed by his side. He brought him in his own house for fucks sake and just knowing that was enough, enough to make Niall smile so damn widely that his cheeks were starting to hurt.  

"That was some good pasta." Zayn chuckled from his position on the ground, his fingers touching Niall's neck lightly and then he moved them towards the pink lips, rubbing the bottom one with his thumb before letting it go, travelling his fingers down the blonde's jaw and back to his neck once again. "You're so beautiful." The Pakistani sighed passionately, tangling his fingers in the hair on the back of Niall's neck and bringing the blonde closer so their foreheads were pressed together and he could feel his breath mixing with Niall's. It smelt like the goddamn pasta they were having. 

"You're more than beautiful Zayn. You're perfect." Niall replied back to the compliments he was getting, he always seemed to get them under Zayn's presence. It made him blush. Zayn always managed to make him blush and it was embarrassing, with him being so pale it made it almost impossible to hide the redness of his cheeks.  

"Not really, no, princes ." The Pakistani chuckled, his eyes travelling to the band aid he had wrapped on his wrist, to hide away the needle marks but he quickly averted his gaze, staring at Niall instead of wasting his time on dwelling over the mistakes he had made in his life. He couldn't correct them, not anymore, it had already been done but he can try to control them, can't he? 

"To me you are perfect." Niall smiled, blushing furiously as he leaned forward to press his lips against Zayn's for a soft kiss before pulling back quickly, making the older man eye him evilly as he wrapped his fingers in the soft blonde roots and brought Niall forward once again by the neck, pressing their lips together and wondering just how they managed to fit so damn perfectly. They moved together, caught up in a world of their own, not bothering to even deepen the kiss but just enjoying the sound and the feeling of their lips smacking against each others. 

It was probably a messy kiss, with Zayn smiling too much and Niall blushing too much, with their mouth tasting like pasta and Pepsi, and Zayn's still having the after taste of the chewing he threw a good forty minutes back but it was perfect for them. To be with each other, to have each other, it was probably the best Niall had felt in his entire life and the most exhilarating high Zayn had ever got. 

Breaking away from the kiss, Zayn smiled, waiting for Niall to catch his breath and when he did, the next few words the blonde spoke, his Irish accent thicker than usual, made his heart beat accelerate to an inhuman level. 

"I want you to take me. I'm ready Zayn." 

AN/ I woke up at 4 and I've been up since then and then I remember that I forgot to call my friend because she called me up when I was out and I was just too gloomy and tired to remember things like calling someone back. I'm not even going to lol here.

Y'all wanted smut so next chapter is going to be it. You waited 34 chapters for it after all. The title of the story is so misleading though. It's called Sex Lessons and they aren't even having lessons anymore and the story is about to end. I definitely started this story with a different aim though. 

Also, I have this idea for a new fiction. But rather than being related to 1d, it's just going to be two Indian guys falling in love because I want to write something like that so bad but I know nobody would read it. However, what if some really cool indian guys do read it and they meet while commenting in the wattpad comment section of my story and fall in love and I'll be the goddamn reason they get together and fuck every friday. I cry. My imagination is wild *smirks*

I'm so done with life. Random thought haha. 

Apart from this: 

THOUGHTS ON THE CHAPTER ?

THOUGHTS ON THE CANDLE LIGHT DINNER ?

THOUGHTS ON NIALL GETTING IN TOUCH WITH HIS INNER ZAYN STAN? 

THOUGHTS ON ZAYN WANTING TO BEND NIALL OVER AND FUCK HIM RIGHT THERE AND THEN? AHHHH I FEEL BLESSED BY THE MENTAL IMAGE! 

THOUGHTS ON NIALL BEING READY TO GIVE HIMSELF UP TO ZAYN?

THOUGHTS ON NIALL REPORTING LIAM?

HOW IS LOUIS GOING TO REACT?

WHAT ABOUT LUKE AND ASHTON? WILL THEY BE CAUGHT?

DO YOU THINK LIAM WILL TELL EVERYTHING TO THE POLICE?

Honestly though, i just want to stay wrapped up in my blankets and not go anywhere. I love my bed so much . Even if the mattress is too damn hard, it still loves me back a lot.It's always there when I get back home and it stays even when I leave. If this isn't true love,then idk what is. :) :) 

I'm sleepy now -_-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

912 44 31
Why is it when you fuck every girl and don't feel anything? and when Zayn Malik see's a blonde guy with blue eyes he wants the same from him, but not...
4.7K 316 46
Love is dangerous.
86.4K 2.8K 26
"I don't wanna teach you English, I wanna kiss your lips." Or where Harry is a cute Italian boy who needs a tutor and Louis is a messed up boy with b...
23 1 2
Two lads who used to be in a band together reunite as friends but feelings change and they fall in love. Both are at dark periods in their lives and...