Adopted By Who? Adopted By TØ...

Da Memelton

Lillie Burgin is a 14 year old girl who has a not-so-good past and struggles with anorexia. Her dad got in a... Altro

1. Last Day & First Day
2. New Stuff
3. Shopping Trip
4. Road Trip!
5. A New Friend For Lillie?
6. Bad Moods Everyday
7. Runaways
8. Actresses
9. Secrets Unfolded
10. Meeting The Wife
11. "Best" Day Ever
12. I don't wanna go
13. I'm hungry
NOT A CHAPTER
14. Bad News & Time Skips
15. Happy Birthday!
16. Don't Leave
17. First Day of School
19.Just A Guy
20. New Kid
21. They'll Find Me, Right?
22. I Do
EPILOGUE

18.Glad We're Friends Again

346 8 4
Da Memelton

Lillie

Josh and Tyler are coming home today! I'm super excited, and even though we FaceTimed every night, I missed them like CRAZY!

As for school, after that incident on my first day Brittany and her friends hate me. I do have one friend though, and her name is Hannah. She helps me out through the drama. She has long, straight brown hair that goes down to her lower back, hazel eyes and wears hipster glasses.

Tyler and Josh haven't met her yet, but I want her to be a surprise. She also likes Twenty-One Pilots, but her favorite band is Panic! At The Disco. Also, she doesn't know Josh is my dad, so it will be a surprise for her too.

"Lillie, are you ready? We have to pick Tyler and Josh up from the airport!" Jenna called.

"I'm coming!" I called back. I looked at my outfit one last time in the mirror, and headed downstairs. I was wearing a white tank top that had the infinity simbol in it and said "infinity" in black, light jeans, a black and creme stripped cardigan, and tan sandals with a gold chain strap.

Jenna smiled at me when I walked downstairs, and I smiled back excitedly.

"Are you excited?" She asked me.

"Obviously! I haven't seen them in months!" I exclaimed. I grabbed my phone, headphones, and phone charger and stuffed them into my purse along with my wallet. Then, we got in the car and drove to the airport.

****

Josh's P.O.V

"Do you see them?" Tyler asked me. We just got off the plane, and now we're looking for Jenna and Lillie.

"There!" I said, pointing to the girls. Jenna saw us and told Lillie, and they ran up to us.

Jenna and Tyler hugged, and so did Lillie and I. Tyler kissed Jenna's belly and smiled at her before we switched people to hug.

"How have you guys been?!" Jenna exclaimed.

"Great! What about you two? How have you been getting along?" I asked.

"Actually, we've gotten along pretty well the past few months," Lillie said.

"That's great!" Tyler exclaimed.

We got our suitcases and walked through the airport. When we got out of the airport and into the car, Tyler and Jenna sat upfront while Lillie and I sat in the back.

We talked for a while about the tour and stuff until Jenna pulled into Red Robin.

"Why are we eating at a fancy place? I want a hamburger!" Tyler whined like a four year old.

"I want a cheeseburger!" I whined.

"This place isn't fancy! It's Red Robin. And there are hamburgers here!" Jenna snapped at us. Tyler and I looked at each other and chuckled.

We walked into the restaraunt and as we were in the waiting area, our waitress brought us to our table. There was only one word to describe her: stunning.

Lillie's P.O.V

"So, what does everyone want to eat?" The waitress asked us as she walked to our table.

"The double bacon cheeseburger with no pickles, onions, lettuce, or tomatoes," Josh said.

"I'll have the grilled chicken salad, please." Jenna told her.

"Um.. I'll have the double bacon cheeseburger with no pickles, lettuce or tomatoes." Tyler said, putting his menu in the middle of the table.

"And I'll have the summer salad," I said as the waitress took all of our menus.

"Okay, and anything to drink?" She asked.

"Pepsi" "Coca-Cola" "Same as him" "Water please." We all said.

"Okay. It will be here soon," She said, annoyance in her voice.

I looked at everyone else to see if they noticed, but Tyler and Jenna were too busy talking and Josh was staring at her as she walked off.

I rolled my eyes at nobody noticing her rudeness. I excused myself and walked into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror before getting my phone out and taking a few selfies for Instagram because why not.

As I was putting my phone away, something I never thought I'd see again walked in; Emma.

We looked at each other with sadness before she washed her hands. I was about to walk out before I felt her grab my hand.

"Wait," She said. I turned around, and got a good look at her. Her hair was dyed back to its original brown color, and her clothes weren't as "emo" I guess. Before, she would wear black skinny jeans and band tees, but right now she's wearing a black skirt, a maroon long sleeved sweater tucked into it, and black tights tucked into chocolate brown ankle boots with neutral makeup.

"Hey, it's been awhile, huh?" I asked. She chuckled and nodded. "I thought you moved to California?"

"We did, but something went wrong with the house so we had to come back for a while," She told me. I smiled.

"You know, I missed you a lot," I told her.

"I missed you too. But, we can't get back together," She told me. I could hear a sprinkle confidence mixed with sadness in her voice.

"That's okay. But, friends?" I asked, desperate. "I don't care what we are, I just need you in my life." She nodded.

"Friends, yeah. I need you back in my life, too. But I have to go. I'll see you later," She told me, then walked out.

I did the same, walking back to the table with a smile on my face.

****

"Lillie, are you sure you're okay? You didn't eat hardly anything tonight," Tyler asked me once we got back home.

"Tyler, I'm fine, I promise. I was just super excited you guys were finally back," I assured him.

"Okay, but you better not be lying," He told me. I rolled my eyes as he jumped on the couch. Literally. "So how was school the past few months?"

"Horrible. I'm so happy I only have 4 more months," I said. It was true, school was hell.

"Why? I mean why is it boring? High school was sick for me," He said with a confident smile on his face.

"Yeah, well you were homeschooled," I rolled my eyes. He shrugged. Since Josh and Jenna were coming in, I retreated to my room so I wouldn't be asked why I didn't eat much.

I jumped on my bed and put Family Guy on after getting comfy pajamas on. After a few minutes of watching, I heard a ding come from my phone.

Hey

It was from Emma.

Hey

Hey? Really! I mentally facepalmed for that being the only thing I came up with.

Whatcha doin?

Not much. Wbu

Homework

You do homework now? Lol

Yeah. I'm actually getting A's and B's in all my classes

Oh

What's wrong?

Nothing. So, still into bands and all that?

Um ok. And yeah. Kinda.

Cool, cool.

Yeah. Are you? I saw on your twitter you go to public school now.

Oh, yeah. And not really. Mostly because the teachers are terrible.

Yeah. You go to Columbus High School, right?

Yeah

Cool! I'm gonna be going there soon

That's awesome!

Yeah

So.. you wanna hang out sometime?

Sure. But hey, I have to go. Let's text later, k?

Okay. Bai!

Bye!

And that was our conversation. I'm so happy she agreed to meet me. I'm gonna get this relationship back in track!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

6.3K 160 19
Han Jisung, the new transfer, is a 17 year-old senior in highschool. He thought this year would be a normal year, but everything changed when he met...
24.2K 303 40
Tenley Caniff. You know? Taylor Caniffs younger sister? The one who Taylor and his friends lothe? Yeah, that's the one. Every day for 5 years she get...
460K 10.1K 56
They always say that your family will always love you no matter what. I think it's a lie. Sometimes life is a Lie. Everyone has been told "I hate yo...
105K 2.6K 65
Some people are born into a home that was made for them, others have to spend years fighting for their place in this world. Charlee spent sixteen ye...