Can't Buy My Love

By CandaceNycole

Brynn's father sells her to his bosses son who's the highest bidder. will she fall in love with him? or end u... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 20

4.2K 85 12
By CandaceNycole

**For those who are young, I am warning you right now that there is sexual content at the bottom of this page. **

Payton’s POV:

It had been exactly two hours since I had gotten off the phone with Brynn and she still wasn’t home. Blane had called earlier and let me know that he saw her with Ronan, just thinking about them together made my blood boil.

Deep in thought, I heard the door open, “Payton, I’m home. Sorry it took me a while; Roxie was showing me all her cute baby toys.” Brynn said smiling as she kicked off her shoes and threw herself on the couch.

Liar, liar. “Its fine, I hope you had fun.” I murmured as I cupped her face and noted the hitch in her breathing as I skimmed my nose against her jaw and down her throat. I was nervous about getting her pregnant like our parents wanted.

I wasn’t so much nervous about that, I was more nervous about raising a kid. Though, if we produced an heir we would have to get married. We had never been really intimate…as in we had gone no further then heavy making out. It was time to take control of the relationship and show her who is boss. I run this relationship. I would have to use the trick Blane told me to use.

“What has gotten into you?” She asked, as I kissed down her throat and pulled down her shirt a little to reveal caramel colored skin to leave love bites on.

“I can’t kiss my fiancée?” I murmured into her shoulder as I led her to the couch.

“I’m tired; can’t we just watch a movie or something that doesn’t involve you on top of me?” Brynn asked pushing me off of her.

There was nothing more that I hated than being rejected. Why the hell couldn’t she just get over Ronan?!

“Fine, a movie it is.” I got up and grabbed The Transporter, and started the movie.

 ***********************************************************************************************************

 “Payton, get this damn blind-fold off of me. And for the love of God, UNTIE MY WRISTS. They hurt like a bitch. Speaking of which, that’s what you’re being,” Brynn whined. She’s being a baby. I just wanted to make sure that she wouldn’t know where we were going.

It was a good thing that we were almost to her favorite restaurant because I couldn’t wait to shut her up by kissing her. Maybe if I kissed her enough she’d forget all about her little crush on that asshole Ronan.

When we pull up to the restaurant she’s still struggling with the stupid rope I tied around her wrist. She’s swearing at me like a mother fucking trucker and I can’t concentrate on finding a parking spot.

“Shut up Brynn!” I yell at her because she’s annoying the crap out of me. She smirks and sits back in her seat for a moment.

 I’m starting to get suspicious and I’m watching her out of the corner of my eye as she suddenly slips off the blind-fold and starts punching me.

“Take that you obnoxious, pompous, selfish, egotistical, stupid jerk!” She shouts. I lose my grip on the steering wheel trying to fend her off and almost hit a parked car. She stops for a couple of seconds so that she can laugh at me.

“You almost hit a parked car!” She wheezes out in between fits of laughter. As sexy as she is in her tight dress and gorgeous heels, I’m not happy with her right now.

“Yeah, well you were punching the living shit out of me!” I retort, getting angrier by the second. I want to give her a taste of her own medicine. She wants to be mean to me? Well I can do it too.

 I’m just going to be sneakier about it. I have big plans for tonight, and she’s sure as hell going to like them.

We walk into the restaurant and I try to hold her hand. Of course, she shakes me off. But I’m nothing if not persistent, so naturally I try again. This time she lets me as I hold the door open for her. The host leads us to the table I reserved in the back and I hold her chair out for her as she sits down.

“I’m still pissed at you,” she states, picking up her menu and pursing her lips. God she looks so sexy.

I don’t say anything because I’m thinking about how to bring up that little snot rocket and tell her that I know where she was last night. I also don’t know how to threaten her about cheating on me without sounding like a jack ass. I’m trying to have a nice night with her.

“Will you get over it if I order you your favorite drink?” I ask, hoping to pacify her. She smiles and nods eagerly like a little kid, and I can’t help but laugh because she’s so cute. I flag the waiter and ask for him to bring her an Orange Dream.

A few minutes more of silence and he’s back with her drink. Brynn yanks the drink from his hand and takes a long drag from the straw. Tonight is going to be so easy if she keeps this up.

“Ready to order, sweetheart?” I ask her, turning towards the waiter. I order what I want and wait for her to do the same. We hand our menus back to the waiter and I decide to see just how much I can make Brynn laugh.

I start cracking jokes, and at first they’re really corny and stupid, and she complains about how dumb I am, but after three or four she cracks a smile.

“Knock, knock,” I say.

“Who’s there?” She asks.

“Leena.” I smirk.

“Leena who?” She asks again, leaning towards me as she sips her drink. Ah, this is perfect.

“Lean a little closer and I’ll tell you who,” I say, winking for full effect. She giggles as she downs the rest of her drink and slaps my arm.

“Payton, you’re not funny. Can I have another drink?” She bats her eyelashes and damned if I don’t flag the waiter right over for her. This time she wants a Strawberry Daiquiri. I get her talking about her friends, and try not to be jealous as she talks about all the time she used to spend with Carter.

What is with that family anyway? There’s nothing special about either boy in that family. I’m just as attractive and in my opinion more capable. Brynn has everything she needs with me. Why does she feel the need to be friends with them?

When we’re married I wonder if this is how it’s going to be. I hold her hand across the table and ask her what she wants to do with her life.

“I want to be a pediatrician.” She smiles. She looks at our hands and gulps the rest of her drink.

Truthfully, I just want her to be a stay at home mom. I’ll tell her after the wedding when I have some leverage so she can’t chop my balls off.

“Why?” I respond, ignoring the look she flashes me. Our food thankfully arrives so I don’t have to answer and she orders another drink. Four shots actually and some fancy named Margarita.

This is working out very nicely.

Brynn’s POV

I keep ordering more alcohol, because I need it to get through dinner with this prick. Every time I’m about to flirt with him he says something jerk-tastic and I take another gulp of whatever alcohol is in front of me.

I drink wine around my parents, but I save the liquor for situations like this. Don’t get me wrong, Payton did something special. He took me to my favorite restaurant, he’s paying for my meal, he’s buying me drinks, and he’s being charming. It’s just not enough.

He’s just not Ronan.

I smile to myself while I bite into my dinner. I remember last night and shiver with the thoughts I have of him. The memories we have of us.

“What’s wrong?” Payton asks, touching my hand. I jerk it away and take a breath.

“Nothing,” I force myself to smile.

“The food’s not bad?” He presses, worried.

“It’s delicious,” I smile again, almost meaning it, “Really.” The food is really good. It’s my favorite chicken sizzled with garlic and cheese. I take a bite of my mashes potatoes and take a shot.

Everything is starting to get fuzzy and I’m glad: that means I’m getting buzzed. I knew it wouldn’t take long if I just hammered down alcohol.

It’s a risky bet, but I hope that by getting drunk Payton will just carry me home and set me down in bed like a good little husband to be. Blegh I want to puke. Husband to be. I take another shot. The problem is I can’t let myself get too drunk. I’m going to have to stop soon.

I stop eating my meal and drink my Margarita to finish it off. Everything really was delicious and I reluctantly thank Payton. I want to like him, I do, but he just makes it really hard. He’s so arrogant and rude…

My vision is no longer connected to the swiveling of my head. It’s a few seconds behind. Uh-oh. I might have drunk too much. Payton just smiles at me and I return the smile while I try to make my head stop spinning.

“Ready to go?” He asks, throwing some bills down on the table and standing up. No I think, while trying to stand up. Payton grabs my arm and rubs little circles on it while he’s steadying me in my stilettos.

“That feels nice,” I murmur, smiling. He feels nice tonight. He leads me to the car and tucks me in so that I don’t hit my head or anything. I lean my head against the cool glass of the window and I smile as he drives me home. He’s not that bad and I could get used to him.

He opens the door for me like a gentleman, holding my hand while I climb out of the car. He walks us to the door and sweeps me off my feet before he lets us into the apartment.

“You’re so cute,” I hear myself say, as I see myself flick his nose. He smiles wide and kisses me while he steps over the threshold.

No. What am I doing? It feels so good.

He shuts the door with one hand and when he touches me again it’s supporting me under my butt. He squeezes and I groan. It feels really good as I slip my tongue into his mouth and he kisses me back hard. Before I know it we’re on the bed.

He pulls me on top of him and I’m straddling him. I can’t seem to tear myself away from him. I know I want to, but I don’t at the same time. This is so hard. I like Payton, I really do…but I love Ronan.

“Payton…” I begin, but he puts his fingers to my lips.

“I love you, Brynn.” He says as he kisses me hard.

I can’t help it anymore. He wraps his hands around the backs of my thighs and pushes me up against him, grinding me into him with a rocking motion. He bucks his hips against my underwear and I push his shirt up his chest.

He pauses to lift it up and over his head so that it’s off before his lips are back on mine and he’s unzipping my dress. I feel so alive, but everything’s fuzzy.

Payton’s POV

She feels so good sitting on top of me. I unzip her dress and rip it off of her, exposing her chest. I want to be in her so bad. I rub her from her shoulders to her hips and she moans, flipping her hair back over her shoulders.

“I’ve waited for this for so long,” I whisper as I roll her over and push off the rest of her dress. I slide her underwear off and rub her legs and up as she moans.

I push open her legs and pull down my pants and boxers.  The moment I push into her feels absolutely amazing. I could imagine having her all to myself for the rest of my life.

She kisses me as I rock back and forth inside of her. I trail kisses down her jaw line and suck on the spot that she likes. She moans.

“Oh God,” she said, and all of a sudden I want it to be my name. I don’t want to hear Oh God and I ESPECIALLY don’t want to hear Ronan. I want to hear Payton.

“Say my name,” I command as I look down at her, “Say my name dammit.”

She looks up at me from under her thick lashes and says, “Payton.”

It gets me going crazy. I don’t care that I’m coming too fast or not lasting long enough: she made me want to cum that badly. I pump so fast that I can feel her orgasm underneath me.

At last I hit my climax, but as soon as I look at her, while I’m still finishing, I get hard again.

The last time is slower, and I last a lot longer, but I still want her just as badly. Who wouldn’t want to have someone as sexy as Brynn underneath them screaming their name? This time when I finish, I give her a sweet kiss, and pull myself out, pull her in my arms and go to sleep.

_____________________________________________________________

So, thanks to Rperna176, this chapter is completed. I couldn't have done it without her...seriously. I wasn't going to post this anytime soon lol. So please check out her stories because they freaking rock and because this chapter wouldn't be up without her! Don't forget to comment and vote, let me know what you're thinking. I don't know about teams but Team Ronan? Team Payton? Another thing, please read The One That Got Away, it's a non-teen fiction story. Thank you, and I love you all! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 3.7K 20
Spencer Gregory is a good girl. Has nice friends, gets straight A's and all that jazz! But will the bad boy moving in change all that? So join her as...
408K 4.6K 32
Bell and her parents go on a holiday to a small town in California for the summer. The town only has a couple hundred people and she runs into Matt h...
6.3K 486 22
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...
254K 10.6K 26
Alora and Ronan has been together since high school. They're engaged to be married but they have envious enemies lurking in the shadows. On one of Al...