Frenemy With The Bad Boy

By macaroonhoneybee

#1 IN TEEN FICTION! Fren·e·my || a person with whom one is friendly despite a fundamental dislike or rivalry... More

Chapter 1 - I'm So Dead
Chapter 2 - The Gate To Hell Is Wide Open
Chapter 4 - Mi Lady
Chapter 5 - Screw You, Clayton.
Chapter 6 - What The Hell?!
Chapter 7 - Drama
Chapter 8 - Beautiful Disaster
Chapter 9 - Ditching School With Brody Dane
Chapter 10 - Oh Dear Lord
Chapter 11 - Truth Or Dare
Chapter 12 - Three Wishes
Chapter 13 - Monday, Oh, Monday
Chapter 14 - Nobody Flirts With My Girl, You Monkey-Butt
Chapter 15 - I Would
Chapter 16 - Can We Please Not Talk About It?
Chapter 17 - Elliot
Chapter 18 - Boyfriend Material
Chapter 19 - Drama...Again
Chapter 20 - Reality Show
Chapter 21 - Friday
Chapter 22 - As You Wish, Mi Lady
Chapter 23 - I'm Glad You Put Me Into Detention
Chapter 24 - Are We Dating?
Chapter 25 - Am I Ready For This?
Chapter 26 - Curiosty Killed The Cat
Chapter 27 - Lies Don't End Relationships, The Truth Does
Chapter 28 - I Can Treat You Better
Chapter 29 - The Truth Untold
Chapter 30 - The Evil Twins
Chapter 31 - Circles
Chapter 32 - Back To Normal
Chapter 33 - Fix What We've Broken
Chapter 34 - Keep Your Friends Close
Chapter 35 - Catching Up

Chapter 3 - Tell Me Something I Don't Know

7.5K 224 73
By macaroonhoneybee

Brody Dane is played by Daniel Sharman.

After the little 'janitor's closet' incident with Clayton, I went straight home after texting Claire that something urgent came up so I had to went home early. I had to skip the last period because who knew what could happened? I don't want him to get any closer to me.

As soon as I lay down on my queen-sized bed, I got a text from Claire.

From Claire: Hey, is everything okay? What's the urgent?

I sighed as I read the text. What should I tell her? I didn't have time to think about that, all I think about was I need to get out of here ASAP. However if I lied to her, I will be damned for the rest of my life for being the worst best friend ever so I need to tell her the truth.

To Claire: No, everything's not okay. Clayton Wade just declared a war.

A few seconds after, she replied.

From Claire: WHAT?! HOW?! WHEN?!

Before I can type a reply, she had already sent another message.

From Claire: Wait, don't reply. I'll come to your house. We need to talk face-to-face.

After reading it, I tossed my phone across the bed and laid myself down. I grabbed my pink throw pillow and screamed through it. At this very moment, I wish I can time travel so I can change a few things, that includes punishing Clayton Wade. Or maybe I could be invisible so I can go unnoticed by the whole world, including Clayton Wade. Or maybe I could be like Aurora and sleep for the rest of my life because I have no Prince Phillip to kiss me. Yeah, that would be nice.

Fifteen minutes later, Claire arrived in my house with Mr. Trouble. Guess who? Ding ding ding! You've got that right! It's no other than Brody Dane. Wherever Claire goes, that's where Brody is. They're twins, what do I expect? They have been glued to each other since they were in their mom's womb. I need to accept that fact sooner or later.

"So, what happened?" Claire asked as she sat on the edge of my bed while Brody was playing Point Blank on my computer. I don't even know why I had that game.

"Well, basically he told me that he will bother me everyday." I stated and sighed.

"How did he tell you? When did he tell you?"

"He pulled me into the janitor's closet---"

"WHAT?!" Claire's voice was mixed with a masculine's voice, it was Brody's. Then they looked at each other before shouting, "Jinx!"

I looked at them in disbelief and scoffed. "Seriously?"

"So what happened in the janitor's closet?" Brody asked in a teasing tone and wiggled his eyebrows. "I heard hundreds of couple did their dirty works in there."

"Ew, nothing like that happened. You're gross, Dane." I said disgusted. If he thinks that I will get into any dirty business with Clayton Wade, he's strongly mistaken. I'm not going to fall under the charm of Clayton Wade.

"Say the one who got into the janitor's closet!" Brody said childishly and stick his tongue out.

I rolled my eyes at his childishness. "Anyways, how do I avoid him?"

While Claire and I are dangerously quiet thinking about numerous ways of avoiding Clayton Wade, suddenly Brody burst into laughter. "Why are you so afraid of him? It's not like he's really going to kill you."

"He's Clayton Wade." Claire said in a duh tone.

Brody blinked a few times as if he couldn't believe what his sister just said. "I'm Brody Dane," Brody said mocking Claire. "Little sissy, don't you ever forget that I, Brody Kieran Dane, almost beat Clayton Wade to death."

Claire scoffed. "Say the one who got his nose broken!"

The alarm clock rang. It was six thirty when I woke up.

I rolled over the edge of my bed and hit my head against the floor. I barely even closed my eyes and it's already morning. I got up with a grunt and took a streaming hot shower for fifteen minutes. Do you ever just stand under the hot shower drowning in your thoughts? I always do that if I had the time every morning, which rarely happened. After I was done showering, I put on a little bit of makeup and put on my clothes for today; a white crop tee and red skater skirt with red converse.

To be quite honest, I look kinda cute today.

Oh, and did I forget to tell you that Brody got into the football team? I can't wait to see Clayton's reaction when he found out that Brody is back on the team. Those two has always been rivals.

After I was done with my morning ritual, I headed downstairs to have some breakfast. One thing you should know about me; I never skip breakfast. No matter how late I am, I never EVER skipped breakfast. To me, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I could skip lunch and dinner, just not breakfast. As I reached downstairs, my family were already there at their usual spot and I took a seat in my usual spot beside my brother.

Sebastian eyed me up and down in a disapproving manner and furrowed his eyebrows. "What's up with the skirt?"

I shot him a blank expression. "What?"

"You never wear skirt to school. It's kinda scaring me." Sebastian said and frowned as if he was in a deep thought.

"Can a girl try and look cute sometimes?" I said and rolled my eyes.

Sebastian just chuckled and shook his head playfully. Today is Brody's turn car pooling so I didn't have to use my car. Once I heard a car coming and slowing in front of our house, I immediately gathered my things and went outside after saying goodbye. As soon as I got in Brody's car, he sped along the street. Brody's car was a Range Rover.

"By the way, you look cute." Brody said and winked at me.

I flicked my hair. "Tell me something I don't know."

After we reached the school's parking lot, Brody parked his car in an empty spot near the enterance and we all climbed out of his car. People was staring at us. They were probably staring at Brody Dane but I can't help but to think that they were also staring at me. "Hey, the coach's calling so see you at lunch?" Brody said and we both nodded, then he run to god-knows-where.

I hurried to my locker while avoiding people's gazes or death glares from thegirls. Most of them are talking about how I can get a ride from Brody Dane or am I his girlfriend or whatsoever. I hated it. I hated the attention. After I switched my book for the first period, Math class that I sadly shared with Clayton Wade.

Short chappie!

Hope you like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 4.2K 55
IMPORTANT: The story contains lots of swooning moments, funny insults, chaotic and HOT situations, staring contests with a couple of intense blue eye...
1.6K 54 18
Jordy feels like she has met the love of her life and everything is almost as if taken out of a fairytale, especially after Archer Finn confronts her...
82.1K 1.2K 5
(Publishing 4/2. Leaving Wattpad 3/7) EXCERPT ONLY Being in love with your best friend is complicated. Being in love with him after your parents get...
200K 6.8K 43
#79 in Chicklit {highest ranking} [Completed] WARNING -This is my first books so read at your own risk plus please don't judge my writing with just t...