Never Going To Be You (A Sequ...

By KirstieH

Rule number 1. Never fall for a guy who is a player. That was Samantha Steven's number one rule. She was alwa... More

Never Going To Be You (A Sequel To SLY)
Chapter One- Nothing Is The Same
Chapter Two- Rules & Games
Chapter Three- Not Going To Happen
Chapter Four- The Quiz Off
Chapter Five- The Worst Date Of Your Life?
Chapter Six- That Almost Kiss
Chapter Seven- Good Morning Mr. Asshole
Chapter Eight- Partners In Crime
Chapter Nine- Lure And Capture
Chapter Ten- The Devil Is Back
Chapter Eleven- Calling 911 For Some Serious Help
Chapter Twelve - Not Her
Chapter Thirteen - Game Master
Chapter Fourteen- The Thrill Of It
Chapter Fifteen- I'm Not Yours
Chapter Sixteen- It's Worse On The Other Side
Chapter Seventeen- Mischievous Acts
Chapter Eighteen- Flashbacks
Chapter Nineteen- Please Don't Break Me, Mr Player
Chapter Twenty- One- The Two Of Us
Chapter Twenty-Two- Things Get Steamy
Chapter Twenty- Three- Pregnancy Scare
Chapter Twenty Four- It's Over
Chapter Twenty- Five- The Bachelor
Chapter Twenty- Six- Heartbreak
Chapter Twenty- Seven- Everything Goes South

Chapter Twenty- No Strings Attached

3.6K 87 17
By KirstieH

CHAPTER TWENTY- 

It was as though I was back in the bleachers.  Most people go behind them to make out or do the nasty.

Though I had been there for business. It was early in the morning. No body was around except for Coach Siesta on the field. She seemed to make a habit of standing out there every morning.

Caleb folded his arms across his chest. “Are you serious about this?”

A flash of Blake’s face crossed my mind. “I told you. I’m sure. Were into this till the end.” I gave an eager smile. “You know this is kind of weird. It was only yesterday that I was scheming with Alley about Mel. It kind of makes sense that the next devil spawn should be his ex.”

Caleb raised an eyebrow. “Yeah except my plan is going to work.”

“Hey! Mel is out of the school isn’t-”

He placed an hand in the air and interrupted me. “Listen. This isn’t going to be easy. Knowing Blake, he already knows what’s going on. He’s not stupid.”

Yeah. He get’s big fat A’s on his work. The jerk. “OK. What do we need to do?”

Caleb leaned away from the pole and gave a smile. It was dazzling.  I know I was Alley’s best friend but even I had to admit Caleb Conners was a hot guy. Not that I wanted him. I just liked to admire her achievements.

“For this to work you’re going to have to follow exactly what I’m about to say.” I leaned away from my own pole and stood up straight. This is it. “Blake is going to expect you to be angry at him. He did obviously steal your homework. You need to act like you're totally pissed off-”

“That wont be too hard.” I interrupted.

“And.” He continued. “Make it clear that there’s something else bothering you. Confess to him that you want him. Not with anyone else.”

I blinked at Caleb in surprise. “What?”

“Tell him that you saw him with Sienna.”

I swallowed hard. “I can't do that.”

He frowned. “Why not? You said that you’re serious.”

I pursed my lips so hard till they hurt.  A gush of air escaped my lips. “Because to him that will be winning. He wants every girl to want him.” I crossed my arms tightly. “I can’t stand it if he wins.”

Caleb gave a nod and smiled slightly. “Sam. He won't be winning. Your second step because I know Blake… he wont want to start anything with you. You act as though you’re jealous. He will love that.”

Picturing his satisfied smirk made my teeth feel on edge. He will love that. “Then the next day you act like nothing happened. Like you don’t want him anymore. Tell him that you’ve moved on.” Caleb smirked. “Tell him that you’ll find someone who’s better than him.”

“And then?”

“Just follow those three steps then we’ll deal with what to do next.”

“Wow.” I breathed. “All this over a kiss with Alley?”

He raised an eyebrow “All this over a homework?”

“Touché.”

Actually it didn’t feel like it was over homework… it felt more personal. More as though I had trusted him and he had broken it… No. It was more than that. Sure he’d pissed me off a couple times to keep me angry for days but after finding a side of Blake that I didn’t want to hit… Well, it felt as though there was something he had broken.

More than trust.

“Hey Sam?” I looked up to find Caleb already starting to walk away.

He stopped. “I’m going to tell Alley all of this so don’t feel like it’s some sort of secret.” Caleb shrugged. “She thinks all this is pointless but I think that she gets it.”

I gave a nod. “Gotcha.”

Blake’s voice snapped me back into the present. Caleb’s words were still in my head though. Those steps that I had to follow.

It reminded me so much of all those stupid things I had told Alley to do to take down Mel.

Only this time I was taking down Blake and it felt personal.

“Stevens.” I ignored him and kept writing on my paper. “Aren’t you going to ask why I’m here?”

My voice came out cold with little effort. “I know why I’m here.” I looked him squarely in the eye across the room. “Let me guess you were stealing someone’s homework and this time you were caught out.”

He cocked an eyebrow. “You still angry about that?”

I ignored him as my cheeks continued to heat. “Or maybe you were caught making out with someone else.”

This time his eyes widened with surprise. My fist was caused to ball into a fist.

There was a long pause as his eyes stared into my own. I will not look away. “Stevens… are you jealous?” A smile that I knew I would so badly want to hit came across his face. It was large and satisfying.

As if his goal in life had been succeeded. I knew exactly what he was thinking. This shouldn’t be too hard now… I can pretend I actually want her and then I can sleep with her and leave her.

The thought made me even more furious.

How dare he. I will never be left from a guy again.

I looked away when Mr Cross walked back into the room. He squinted his beady eyes at us. “No talking.” He snapped.

When the end of detention had officially ended, I literally tried to sprint for the door. Mr Cross was gone though and Blake… he was blocking the door.

He folded his arms across his chest. “You didn’t answer my question.”

“I don’t need to answer your question!” I snapped. “I saw you with Sienna.”

The words spilled from my lips. I didn’t need to think about this. They came naturally, “I thought that what happened between us was more.”

I watched his face carefully from the surprise, the blank look and then the smirk. My heart was beating wilding my chest and my fist… I was ready to punch him. He was infuriating. Finally he answered very slowly. “Look Stevens, you knew what you were getting yourself into. I didn’t want any strings attached.”

My jaw tightened. I didn’t know how to answer. I was so, so ashamed when the tears formed in my eyes. He noticed. “I’m not that kind of guy.” Why isn’t he turning away? “I don’t do commitment. I don’t-”

“OK! I GET IT!” I screamed. “YOU DON’T HAVE TO KEEP GOING!”

“HEY!” He yelled. “I’m just telling you that that’s not what I want. I told you, that that’s not what I was after. I thought that we were on the same boat. Purely just some fun.” A smile that was both cruel and heart breaking filled his features. “You’re the one who wants more. That’s not my fault.”

Those damn tears. They released themselves among my cheeks without even my permission. Traitors. “Who are you trying to convince Blake? Me or yourself?” I snapped.

“What?” He laughed. “Stevens. I don’t have some kind of crush on you. I’m sorry but I don’t. You were purely just some fun.” He uncrossed his arms and raised his eyebrows. “Geesh. I knew that this was going to happen all of you always want more.”

I wiped my hand along my cheeks fiercely. “GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY!” I shoved him out of my way and caused him to stumble backwards. “I HATE YOU TYLER BLAKE!” I screamed. “YOU ARE THE MOST SELISH AND UNCONSIDERATE HUMAN BEING I HAVE EVER MET!”

An easy smirk covered his lips as he regained his balance. “Hate? I thought that you were about to confess your love to me.”

No. I will not cry. This time my words came out heartbroken, as I said them… something occurred to me…. something that I had known for a while.

My words were barely a whisper but they broke that stupid smirk. “You hurt me Blake. I trusted you more than anymore else… and you hurt me.” I left him there while my mind ran wild.

I wasn’t faking this.

I may not be in love with this jerk. But I have a huge crush on him.

That. That was a shock. This stupid player is breaking my rule.

For that, he will pay. 

_______________________________________________________________________

Guess who just finished there exams! oh yeah thats me! Seriously, all your comments keep popping up and all I've been wanting to do is just update! haha I hope you enjoy this. I seriously felt like crying when I wrote this. I almost didn't want it to happen. 

POOR SAM! 

XOXOXOOXOX votes and comments are always appreciated! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 106K 66
FOLLOW DULU BARU SECROL ! Sesama anak tunggal kaya raya yang di satukan dalam sebuah ikatan sakral? *** "Lo nyuruh gue buat berhenti ngerokok? Bera...
75.3K 2.4K 28
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
975K 22.2K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
159K 2.2K 33
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...