Love Me Curvy

Od loveispriceless

What I find the most hurtful and the hardest, is liking someone to only have them fall in love with my younge... Více

Preface - Revised
Part 1 - Revised
Part 2 - Revised
Part 3 - Revised
Part 4 - Revised
Part 5 - Revised
Part 6 - Revised
Part 7 - Revised
Part 9 - Revised
Part 10 - Revised
Author's Note

Part 8 - Revised

128K 5.6K 562
Od loveispriceless

Caden

Sighing in distress I disconnect the call. Grace isn't answering, which means I'll have to call again if I want Erin's phone number.

It's been a week since I've last seen her and it's driving me insane. Right after Kale's birthday, I made a trip back to LA to complete one of my major projects. While I was there I planned to check on my firm and make sure everything was running smoothly, but I never got the chance. In fact, I left LA right after presenting my work and I booked the first available flight back to Wisconsin this morning.

What was supposed to be a 2 week-long trip quickly turned into a week, when I discovered that I no longer had the will to concentrate on work. Instead, my thoughts were only filled with one thing, a special curvy beauty that occupies every minute in my mind.

The desire to see Erin was so strong that I literally rushed through my work, so I could return home. But then it dawned on me that I had no means of contacting her. I recalled giving my phone number to Grace last week and was hoping that if I could reach her she would provide me with Erin's phone number. If all else fails, I'll have to pay my little sweet teacher a visit, but I'm not sure I could wait until Monday.

I twirl the phone on the counter as I contemplate my next move when the phone rings. Hoping it's Grace I glance down only to sigh in disappointment when I see Zack as the caller ID. With the phone resting on my ear I answer, "Hey Zack, what's up?"

"Caden, you doing anything tonight man?"

Well, besides my grand plan to sit by the phone all night waiting for a call, there's really nothing else to do. My only priority is to get in touch with Erin. "Not really," I respond.

"Great! Kyle and I are hitting this bar/club tonight. One of my friends owns it and asked us to stop by. So, what do you say, wanna join?"

I glance at the clock. It's 8 pm. Maybe going out and having a few drinks wouldn't hurt, I certainly need one. "Sure, why not."

"Perfect, since the bar is downtown we can carpool. I'll come by around 11."

"Sounds good," I say before disconnecting the call.

I wasn't expecting to go out tonight but maybe having a few drinks will help me relax.

Sliding my hands over my face it dawns on me that I haven't shaved since last night. In fact, as I look down at my plain grey t-shirt and blue jeans I realize I am still wearing the same clothes since I left California. My nose wrinkle as I sniff myself, I smell like sweat and airplane crackers, certainly not a good sign.

Keeping my phone close, I walk upstairs to the bathroom connected to the bedroom. Sliding my clothes off I step into the warm shower as I let the water sooth my aching skin.

*****

"Wow, this place is packed!" Zack blurts out, stating the obvious.

I quickly scan the crowd observing my surroundings. Just like Zack said the club is extremely crowded, it is almost hard to move around without bumping into somebody. The place is enormous. There is a gigantic open bar at the back of the room, a dance floor with a cage, and it stands at least two stories high. The bar is loaded with people ordering alcohol and guys trying to buy girl's drinks. The large dance floor is crowded, and the booths are jam packed with people socializing and drinking to their hearts content. But all of that doesn't matter to me; my attention is drawn to my phone resting on the palm of my hand.

I'm hoping that Grace will eventually see my many missed calls and reach out to me. However, by the time Zack and Kyle arrived for me, there wasn't a single ring. Even after all the messages I left Grace I still heard nothing from her, and it's been over 5 hours since my first call.

Gripping my phone tight I try once again, pressing the call button by Grace's name. I'm desperate and I don't care who knows it. Grace might think I'm crazy but that's the least of my concerns. My one desire is to hear Erin's voice, even if I must beg. I need it like it's my next breath. Because I don't think I have the strength to wait until Monday to see her again.

However, given how my luck's going today, I'm not surprised that the call went straight to voicemail. I left another message and sent my first text asking again for Grace to call me back or message me Erin's number.

Call me insane and weird just like Zack and Kyle did. I don't care. They don't understand what it means to really like someone. One day they will understand how much agony a person can go through when they're away from the one person they yearn for. It's a horrible feeling and there's only one woman that can cure me of this insanity.

I miss her.

"Caden, you gotta stop looking at your phone man," Zack grumbles.

Sneakily sliding the phone into my back pocket, I reply innocently, "I'm not looking at it."

"Dude, we know you've been glancing at your phone every 5 minutes."

I look at Kyle to see him nod in agreement.

Kyle places his hand on my shoulder. "Caden, we know that you're waiting for that call, but we're also here to relax and have some fun. Plus, you have it on ring and vibrate; if you just put it in your back pocket you'll notice it."

He's completely right; maybe I just need to chill a bit. If Grace doesn't call or text me back it's not the end of the world, even though it might feel like it. I can always drop by the school on Monday like I planned and see Erin then. Even if that meant I have to wait two whole days.

"Fine," I say crossing my arm, "I won't look at my phone unless it's absolutely necessary."

Zack nods. "Great, I'll keep you to your word. Now let's go find my friend."

Kyle and I tag behind Zack as he maneuvers through the crowd trying to locate his friend. We come to a stop when we reach the bottom of the stairs leading to the second floor. In front of Zack is a tall skinny guy with dark brown hair and light brown eyes. My eyes dart from Zack's friend to the girl clinging to his arms. Her long rainbow-colored hair seems to glow in the darkness of the club. She's wearing almost nothing with her tiny top and extremely short shorts, and the way she's chewing on her gum roughly and constantly blowing bubbles is annoying.

My eyes tear away from the bubbles when I feel Zack move to stand next to the stranger. Looking at us Zack directs. "Guys I would like you to meet a good friend of mine, Trevor. Trevor these are two of my greatest buddies, Caden and Kyle."

"Nice to meet you," we respond exchanging firm handshakes.

"The pleasure's mine," Trevor replies. "Why don't you guys follow me! I'll take you up to the 2nd floor. It won't be so crowded since only VIP members can enter this level."

Following behind him, we pass two guards that stand at the base of the stairs, before walking up to the second floor. When we arrive, Trevor directs us to settle down at the lounge area consisting of key lime couches.

Trevor turns to us. "Alright guys, please enjoy your time here. There's also an open bar on this floor, please fill free to order anything you like. The drinks are on me."

Smiling Zack gives him a small handshake follow by a slight hug. "Thanks man, greatly appreciate it."

Trevor nods. "Anytime, I'll drop by later to see how you're doing. But I'll be around if ya'll need me."

We watch him walk away with bubble girl still strapped to his arms.

Fifteen minutes later, Zack is downstairs on the dance floor with some girl and Kyle is at the bar flirting with the pretty bartender.

I lean back against the key lime couch and observe the people around me. A couple of girls have tried to approach me, but I shooed them away. This might sound crazy, but ever since I found out how I feel about Erin, if I start talking to another girl, I feel guilty. I know we aren't dating or anything right now, but I just couldn't bring myself to associate with other women.

I just finish my third bottle of beer when I see a thin blonde woman, who's wearing a dress so tight it is hard to tell what is skin and what is fabric, strolling my way. I turn away trying to avoid eye-contact, hoping she gets the hint not to come near me. Clearly, she doesn't get the hint.

Sliding up close to my side she wraps her arms around my elbow, making sure that my upper arm is nestled closely against her breast. "Hey handsome," the stranger whispers seductively. "What'cha doing all by yourself?"

To any man, this might be the perfect scenario, but unfortunately, I'm not just any man. In fact, instead of feeling turned on, I am completely repulsed.

"I'm not, I'm here with some friends," I reply trying to pry her grip from my arms. However, the more attempts I make to disconnect her scrawny arms, the tighter her grip becomes.

Moving deeper into my side, she lightly trails one perfectly manicured nail down the center of my chest. Still using the same seductive voice, she says huskily, "Well, I don't see your friends anywhere, so since your alone and I'm alone, let's say we go have some fun."

I look down shaking my head and scowling I tell her, "Unfortunately, I rather not, so would you please let go of my arm?"

Instead of doing what I ask, her perfect nail continues to travel down my chest, to the base of my belly button before sweeping down to my zipper. "Oh, come on big boy. I know you want me as much as I want you."

Instantly my free hand swoops in to grip her hand lightly before she can travel down any further. "I already told you," I hiss with anger, "I'm not interested."

"Oh, come on," she coos. "I know you're just playing hard to get, and that's alright because I love the challenge."

I almost gag in disgust. She's clearly not getting the warning that I have no desire to associate myself with her at all. She probably thinks she's this hot woman that no man can dare to reject, well guess what, I would gladly be the first. I prefer someone real than a fake plastic doll that has a ridiculous layer of make-up on and smells too strongly of alcohol.

"For the last time lady, I-." My body freezes as I sense a vibration on my left butt cheek. Someone's calling me. Oh gosh, what if Grace is calling me? I stand up rapidly only to be dragged down by the annoying woman sticking to my side. 

With pleading eyes, she pouts, "Baby, where are you going?"

Alright, this woman is clearly drunk and a lunatic. But I could care less right now, I've been waiting for a call all night and I'll be damned if this woman is the reason I miss this phone call. "Lady, I'm asking you one last time, let go of me," I say sternly staring straight into her bright green eyes, which I'm positive are fake contact lenses.

"No," she exclaims wrapping her arms tighter against me.

With a huff, I roughly pull my arm out of her grip. The strong force causes her to fling back against the green couch with an oomph.

"How dare you!" she yells at me, her eyes shooting daggers in my direction.

Ignoring her I grab my phone and see the name I've been waiting for all night.

"Hey, Grace," I respond happily. Hoping to distance myself from the crazy drunk girl and the noise I walk to the corner of the room and lean against the railing, looking down at the dance floor.

"Hey, Caden! I'm sorry I got back to you so late. I had a few things going on tonight and didn't really get the chance to look at my phone."

"That's alright, I understand." I cough before clearing my throat. "I'm just wondering if you can give me Erin's phone number."

Grace giggles into the phone. "I figure that's what you wanted after the multiple voicemails and the text messages you sent me."

I blush, feeling some slight embarrassment. "You're correct," I reply. "It will help me out a lot if you can give me your sister's number."

"I'll text it to you then."

"Thanks, I greatly appreciate it." I look down at my watch to see that the time is already 12:30 am. Would it be too late to call Erin tonight? Maybe she's still up? "Grace, is Erin with you by any chance?"

"Hmm, no. I haven't seen her since we went shopping earlier."

"I see, well that's alright," I reply with disappointment.

"Oh, but if I remember correctly," Grace begins to say.

"Yes?"

"Well earlier Erin said she was going to the--"

"Club," I say finishing her sentence, my voice barely a whisper.

"Wait, how do you know?"

My brain registers her question but I'm too shocked to answer. Before me, down on the dance floor is Erin swaying her sexy body to the beat of the music. I had to look twice because I honestly believe my eyes are playing tricks on me. I'm missing her so much I'm seeing her everywhere I go. But as I stare down at the beautiful being with curly black hair and tempting curves, I know it isn't my imagination.

Erin's moving her body gracefully to the music and dancing around other girls that I assume might be her friends.

However, I pay them no attention as I watch Erin's hair flow gracefully with each movement. I have never seen her hair down before and the thought of running my fingers through those curls makes my body burn like no other.

And damn, is she trying to kill me with that outfit of hers? A floral pattern cardigan drapes gracefully over her shoulders and does nothing to hide the black tank top she wears underneath. Each layer and dip of her folds is outlined in the tight top and to complete her perfection a pair of high-waist jean shorts highlight the loveliness of her buttocks.

Fuck, she's so breathtaking.

"Hey. Hey Caden, are you there?"

It dawns on me that Grace is still on the other line. "I'm sorry Grace, yes I am. I got to go now, thanks again for the number."

With a quick bye, I end the call, sliding the phone back into my pocket.

As I descend the stairs to meet the brown-eyed beauty, my eyes never sway from Erin's lovely face. I make my way to the center of the dance floor to where she's currently dancing. I'm about to reach out to her when I see a scrawny hand position itself on Erin's bottom.

Rage erupts through my whole body as I see the scene unfold before me. In less than a second, I'm next to the stranger and forcefully yanking his hand away from Erin.

"Don't you dare touch her," I snarl angrily as I grip the man's wrist tightly.

The stranger glares back at me. I can tell he wants to say something back, but I see as he eyes my full length and built body and decides that getting in a fight with me probably isn't the best decision. Swinging his wrist from my gasp he shrinks away replying, "Sorry man, I wasn't aware that she's your girl."

I watch him walk away weaving through the crowd without turning back. It's only when I no longer see the scrawny man do I finally turn my full attention to Erin. She continues to dance, oblivious to what just went on behind her. A smile arches on my lips and I decide to do something I have wanted to do since the first time I've laid eyes on her.

Reaching out my right arm I wrap it around Erin's waist and pull her back against my hard chest. I groan softly with satisfaction. Finally! I've been waiting to feel her soft body against mine for so long, it feels surreal.

I pull her closer against my chest before leaning near the side of her face. Unable to resist, I nibble on the base of her ear lightly before whispering her name. "Erin."

Instantly Erin whips around to face me, astonishment and confusion clearly demonstrating on her face. But instead of the resentment I thought I would get, I see the brightest smile directing back at me. Before I can understand what's going on Erin's hands flies up and hooks tightly around my neck. "It's Caden!" Erin cries happily.

That is not the response I expected to get, but I'm not going to complain either.

"Are you happy to see me?"

"Hmmm," she says, her voice slurring "Happy? .... hiccup...Well, you could say that. I'm just happy to be in the company of such a...hiccup... cute man."

I chuckle. Yep, my Erin is certainly drunk. From her slurring words to her cute red puffy cheeks and bloodshot eyes, all of it tells me she's had way too much to drink tonight. Call me a fiend if you want, but the opportunity to take advantage of this situation is too great to miss.

Maybe if I play my cards right tonight, I might really find out how Erin feels about me.

*****

I hope you enjoyed this part!

Recently I have gotten a lot of votes and comments and it makes me so happy. I love reading everyone's comments and what they think about the book.

So please continue to comment and vote!

P.S. – just a heads up, the next part is going to get very HOT and steamy. If you know what I mean :)

Until next time!!!

-loveispriceless

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

113K 2.2K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...
98.3K 7.2K 65
This is a story about a girl who craves real love, not just wanting to be only used for others' selfish reasons. Everyone says and comments that she...
298K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
114K 3.5K 30
{COMPLETED}{Caution- First book;Old} {#9 in curvy and curves -9/28/19} {#1 in beginner -9/28/19//10/19/19} {#3 in beginner -8/26/19} {#17 in Relatabl...