My Bestfriend

By UniqueGurl2deWurld

This is the First Book of my Three Part Series My Bestfriend, My Lover, My Enemy Makayla Clarke, 17 years ol... More

My Bestfriend,
Heading Back Home
New Girl, I Think
Business
Temporary Goodbye
Take Down and Link
NEW BOOK

Bitches...

7.5K 250 27
By UniqueGurl2deWurld

Makayla POV

I was loving life with Javon as my boyfriend. I was starting to love him. I only saw him these days. It was awesome. We were doing our work in English Class when randomly gave me a kiss on the lips. God KNOWS I loved his lips.

"Guys, no pda." Andrew said laughing. But that didnt stop us.

"Really Javon! You finna be all up on her when we had something last night!" Someone yelled. I pulled away and looked at him. The whole class went silent.

"You did what now?" I asked him.

"I didnt do shit babe." Javon said. I looked at him. He looked like he was telling the truth.

"Okay babes." I said.

"Why you lying to her Javon?" I looked up and saw that girl who wanted to call me bitch on the first day of school.

"Did I not tell you that I will fuck you up if I see you again?" I asked her.

"You said in the hallways. We in a classroom. With a teacher. You cant do shit to me." I stood up infront of her.

"Baby no. She's not worth the fight." Javon said holding me back.

"Bitch cant do-" I took up my textbook and slapped her across the face with it.

"Oh shit!!" Some guy yelled as she hit the floor.

"Didnt I already fix your ass the last time you called me bitch!! I told you Imma fuck you up!" I yelled. She looked dazed. I sat back down and rested my head on Javon's shoulder.

"Damn girl! I gotta watch you with books." He said. I chuckled and watched as her friends helped her up.

"Did you see her face going down?" Dreanne said laughing. I laughed as well. Jordan looked at me with an angry expression.

"Im sorry Jordan, was that your girl? If so, you better put her in her place before I do." I said to him. He rolled his eyes at me and continued to do his work.

"This isnt over! She wanna fight? Lets go!!" She yelled at me.

"Whats her name?" I asked.

"Melani." Leah said.

"Listen Melani, Im not gonna fight you cause I know you will end up in the hospital or dead. Dont mess with me if you love your life." I said calmly.

"We'll see about that!" She said. I gave her the finger and smiled. After class was dismissed and the bell rang for lunch, Javon and I headed straight for his car. Today we had an extra long lunch cause the teachers had a conference today. We got in and he drove off.

"Jay?"

"Yeah babes?"

"Would you mind if I hung out with Jordan?" I asked.

"No. Not really. Why?"

"Cause, he was my best friend and we havent gotten to catch up on things."

"Oh alright. I wouldnt mind." he said. I loved this boy. We arrived at his house and we walked inside. He still lived with his mom which was fine with me. We walked up to his room and we layed down on his bed. I could feel his arms around my waist and kisses being planted along my neck.

"No, hickeys Jay." I said with a chuckled.

"I guess I better stop then." He said. I turned to face him and his eyes were locked with mine. "Your beautiful you know." I started to blush as he gently touched my face. I think I was actually falling for him.

"Javon, I love you." I whispered. I never thought Id say that.

"Makayla, I love you too. You got a niggah in love." He said with a smile. I smiled and kissed him. He pulled me closer into him and kissed me deeply. He"s officially my boyfriend even though it hasnt been three months. He's shown me three months worth of love. He shows me that he cares about me and interested to know about me. We stopped kissing and just layed there in silence.

Jordan POV

Leah, Dreanne, Dre and I were at one of the spot where N.I.C. hung out at. We decided to get a head start now. We sat in the car and waited.

"You think they'd be here tonight?" Leah asked. I nodded cause I saw two of them walk inside. They all had their hair braided or dreaded and they wore a specific jacket. It was dumb but that was their choice.

"Lets go." I said. She nodded. We walked into the bar and sat down at a table for two. This place was kinda empty. It was probably seven people including us.

"Girls, do your thing." Dre said. They smiled at eachother and got up. Dre and I walked into the back where the workers are. We took out three stacks of cash. All 50ks.

"Aye!" I yelled getting the three employees attention.

"What are you-"

"There are two guys in here who are very dangerous. Me and my friend are about to save your lives." Dre said sounding like a fucking superhero. The employees just looked at him.

"Idiot." I whispered. "Listen. Im finna shoot up this place. Take the money and go."

"What do you mean-"

"LEAVE!" I yelled. They got there things, took the money and left.

"If we hear anything about this comung tge police, you WILL be sorry." Dre said. They nodded as they walked out. "You loaded?"

"Yup." I said walked out to wear the girls were. They were straddled on the both of them doing what they were suppose to do. Leah looked at me and I pulled out my gun and shot the guy who Leah was on. The other guy pushed Dreanne off him and pointed his gun at us. 

"What the fuck!!" He yelled. His friend got up as well and pointed his gun at us. But Dreanne took out her gun and held it at his temple while strangling him.

"Put you gun down." She said slowly.

"Bitch, what you...*BANG BANG BANG BANG*

"Dont mess with us." Leah said. We shot them both dead and took their car keys. We took the bodies and headed out the building.

"Give me the keys."I said. Leah gave them to me and I opened the truck of the N.I.C. car. There was quite a bit in there that Boss would want. "Shit. Lets go." I said.

"Hold up, lemme get rid of them." Dre said. He dragged the bodies around the back and a few minutes later he came back. "Aiight lets go. Girls in our car, we'll take this one."

"Kay kay." Dreanne said. We got in and drove to the trap house. Once we got there, I drove towards the back. I parked the car and we both got out. We unpacked the car quickly and showed Ricky. He was very pleased that we got started and more pleased that we brought him what he wanted. When we were finished, we decided to go see a movie. We got to the movies and we were trying to pick one.

"I wanna see Catching Fire!" Dreanne said.

"Hell no. Battle of the Year. I need to see my sexu Chris Breezy." Leah said.

"Fuck both of those movies, lets go see Best Man Holiday." Dre said. "What do you wanna see?" Hw asked me.

"Ion care." I said as I saw Makayla and Javon walking in. Boy did I get heated.

"Hey look who it is!" Dreanne said. She got Makayla's attention. Soon they came over to us.

"Hey guys!" Makayla said happily. She hugged all of us. "You guys came to see Best Man Holiday?"

"Well, we are kinda deciding." Leah said crossing her arms.

"Well, okay." She said grabbing Javon's hand. They started to walk away but Dre called Javon.

"Yo, Javon!" Dre yelled. They both turned around. "Come for a second?" Javon said something to Makayla then she walked away as he came over to us.

"Waddup?"

"We going next week Wednesday to their traphouse. All of us. We gotta be at my place by 10:30. Aiight?"

"Cool." He said. "I already got four last night by the lake. So we on to a good start." He said walking away. What the hell? How the fuck did he...this is what I meant. I just never understood how he always did better than me. Not saying he got a nigga jealous but it just makes me wonder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5.2K 75
We usually want to keep good relationships a secret. Sage and Sekani's didn't start right away but they get there and once they do they keep it to th...
114K 4.1K 14
Everyone knows how Chris fell in love with Sabrina, but not everyone knows about his past. He would never reveal his story to Sabrina, and it was for...
44.5K 1.3K 61
they come from different backgrounds but find each other
19.5K 879 35
part two of our secret