Restoration

By tufano79

Fear and close-mindedness broke them apart. Will love bring them back together? Will their faith in love be r... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Epilogue

Chapter Eleven

424 20 2
By tufano79

We're in the third and final installment in the Renovations trilogy. I'm happy for those of you who stuck with me throughout all of this. This was a challenge to write, but it helped me grow as an author. I hope you see that, too. Now, the story will update on Wednesdays and Sundays, with teasers on Mondays and Fridays. It's pre-written and complete. Thank you to Christina Downs for her help with this – guiding me with suggestions for the story, editing and just being a sounding board for this journey – you rock, girlie! MWAH!

Chapter Eleven

"I love you so much, Edward," she whispered, her lips quivering. "My heart beats for you." Turning to Garrett, she took his head, threading their fingers together. "I couldn't have done this without you, Garrett. I love you, too."

"Do you know what I think would be the cure for all of these tears?" Garrett asked, kissing Bella's knuckles and looking at the fridge. "Orgasms."

"For a second, I thought you were going to say cheesecake," Bella giggled.

"The cheesecake is for later," Garrett said, waving his hand dismissively. "I think we need to show you how much we want you."

"How much we love you. How much I love you," Edward smiled crookedly, picking her up. She squeaked, wrapping her arms around his neck. He carried her to the counter of the kitchen. Garrett followed them, sliding behind Bella and moving her hair from her neck, kissing her soft skin. Edward stared at her as Garrett nipped and bit at her long neck.

Edward stared at her as Garrett nipped and bit at her long neck. Moving forward, Edward brushed his lips with hers, tracing her pink, needy lips. She whimpered, her legs widening to accommodate Edward's body to fit between her thighs. Her fingers tangled into his messy, bronzed locks, tugging almost painfully on the strands. His hands glided down her arms and pulled her body closer to his. She was sandwiched between Edward and Garrett, lost in the heat of their bodies. Her skirt of her pink dress was inched up, further up her svelte, lithe body by Edward's wandering fingers. "I fucking missed kissing you, love. Touching you," Edward whispered against her mouth, his hands pushing her skirt up further. "Loving you. Please, can I show you how much I love you? How much I need you? Desire you? Adore you?"

"Please," she breathed, crushing her mouth against Edward's. She was intoxicated by Edward's kisses, Garrett's biting nibbles and her desire to feel both of them one last time. She wanted them both, but needed Edward more. His willingness to forgive her made her heart soar and she knew she'd show him how much she loved, adored and revered him at some point, later in the weekend. But, for now? She'd gladly take his affection, his desire, his adoration and his love.

Edward smiled against her mouth, lifting her up and easing her skirt over her hips. Her hot pink thong panties were now fully on display. Edward's hands moved slowly up and down her thighs, massaging her legs. "Hmmm, are you wet for me?" Edward asked, his voice deep and husky.

"I can smell her pussy from here," Garrett practically growled against her shoulder.

Edward pulled away, his eyes moving down her body. Bella's chest was heaving and her legs were spread. On the satiny fabric, there was a clear wet spot between her legs and her arousal was spilling down her creamy thighs, glistening in the warm lighting of the candles and twinkle lights in the condo. Edward gripped the hips of her panties and slid them down her body, revealing her swollen, drenched center. Her folds were the same color as her dress, dripping with her sweet, succulent nectar. "Fuck, I want to feast on you," Edward panted, looking at her needy sex.

"I want to see," Garrett pouted, pulling her skirt up further. Bella leaned back against Garrett's chest, giving him a bird's eye view of her pussy. "Damn. Touch her, Edward. I want to see how wet she is."

Edward eagerly complied, his hands stroking her thighs before teasing her soaked folds. She whimpered when he ran his hand just over her sex, not really touching her but making her yearn for more. Keeping his eyes on her, he finally cupped her pussy and bit back a groan, feeling how wet she was. Bella shuddered, her jaw falling open once his slightly calloused fingers. Licking his lips, Edward removed his hand from between her legs. Bella grabbed his hand, wrapping her mouth around his fingers and tasting her essence. Edward let out a garbled sigh as he watched Bella's eyes twinkle sexily while she fellated his fingers.

Garrett's cock was pressing against his pants, seeing Edward play with Bella and seeing her taste her juices off his best friend's fingers. He knew that he was going to be nothing more than a glorified observer, but he wanted to make the most out of his situation. "Taste her, Edward. Lick her pussy."

"All in good time, Garrett," Edward smirked, moving to kiss Bella's sweet mouth. Their tongues tangled. Edward moaned when he tested the bare minimum of her essence on her lips. Because Edward was so close, Bella reached for the buttons of Edward's shirt. She made quick work of his shirt and pushed it off his shoulders. Her fingers danced along his muscled torso, making his pale skin erupt in goose flesh. Edward shuddered, his mouth moving from hers and down the slender column of her neck before he sank to his knees and spread her legs wide to see her bare, pink pussy. Garrett held her legs apart so Edward could get a better view. "She's soaked. Her pussy is dripping onto the countertops."

"Give the pretty girl some relief, Edward," Garrett snickered, his hands massaging her hips and making her even more turned on. She was squirming, almost begging for some sort of friction. Her center was throbbing for release. With a low growl, Edward kissed her leg, starting at her ankle and moving to her apex. Just before he got to her sex, Edward moved to kiss her other leg, making her whimper loudly. Edward chuckled, almost evilly. Garrett bit back his own laugh, massaging his hands up her body and cupping Bella's breasts over the dress she still wore.

"Do you want me?" Edward asked, his voice deep and husky. "Do you want me to kiss every inch of your wet, needy pussy?"

"Please, Edward. Please, please, please," she practically sobbed, bucking her hips closer to the sound of his voice.

With a wink, Edward looked down at her pussy. Her clit was swollen and pink, begging for his mouth. He leaned forward, running his tongue along the length of her needy sex. As soon as his tongue came in contact with her heated skin, Bella's body imploded from the sheer amount of pleasure. Her muscles quaked with a powerful orgasm from one single stroke of Edward's velvety soft tongue. Edward snarled at the release of her arousal that coated his tongue. He wanted, needed to give her more. If it were possible, Edward would want Bella to feel all of the pleasure he wanted to give her all fucking weekend. He wanted to taste her come again with his tongue before he added another element into his foreplay. He needed to feast on her sweet, succulent juices.

"Fuck, Edward. Seeing you play with her pretty little clit is fucking hot," Garrett growled, his hands squeezing her breasts.

Edward swirled his tongue over her swollen bud, focusing his attention on her clit. Bella was rocking against his face, her arousal spilling out of her, onto the counter and Edward's lips. He was deliberate in not using his fingers. He wanted to taste everything she had to offer. From her hooded expression in her eyes, Bella was close to another orgasm. He traced a figure eight pattern over her folds with his tongue, giving an extra little swirl over her clit. Her juices were coating his tongue and he loved the flavor of her body: sweet, salty, tangy and all Bella. He missed it so much and being able to taste it again made Edward hard as a fucking rock.

"That's it, Bella. Fucking come for Edward. He needs it. Wants it," Garrett whispered in Bella's ear, sucking on her earlobe. "Come all over his face."

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned, her hands gripping Garrett's sleeves as her body undulated with each pass of Edward's insistent tongue. "I'm going to come again, Edward. Don't stop. Don't you ever fucking stop."

Edward growled, the sound of his voice rumbling through her body. It made what he was doing between her legs more powerful, causing her arousal to increase, seeping out of her body. His tongue moved from circling her clit to inside of her quaking core. He thrust his tongue in and out, fucking her with his mouth. Bella was losing herself in what she was feeling, gasping for air as her body clenched around Edward's tongue. Her hands flew to Edward's messy hair, gripping the bronzed strands with her fingers. Kissing up her sex, Edward flicked her clit and growled lowly against her skin. Bella was rocking with each movement of his mouth.

"Are you going to come, pretty girl?" Garrett asked, his lips pressed to her ear. "I know that Edward wants it all from you."

"Hmmmmm," Bella whimpered, her body warming and her belly clenching with her impending release. "Edward ..."

He blinked up at her, keeping his mouth on her pulsing sex. She had a steady stream of release coming from her and with each pass of his tongue, it was dripping onto the counters and the floors. He kept his mouth on her as her body began to vibrate with need. Her movements were jerky. She was close. Garrett was whispering dirty nothings in Bella's ear and she rolled her body with each pass of Edward's mouth. Throwing her head back, Bella's body clenched and her orgasm washed over her, pulsing out of her pussy with each beat of her heart. Edward snarled and eagerly lapped up her sweetness as it poured out of her. With another gasp, Bella collapsed against Garrett's chest. She felt completely out of control of her body.

Pressing a soft kiss to her sex, Edward stood up and grinned as he looked at Bella. She was panting heavily, her arms and legs hanging limply. Garrett was smirking, keeping her up and rubbing her arms. "I think you broke your pretty girl, Edward," Garrett snickered.

"I hope not. I'm not even remotely done with her," Edward said, cupping her chin and forcing her to look at him. "We have all night to show you how much we want to worship you, love."

"I don't know if I can make it. Your tongue ... mouth ... teeth," Bella mumbled incoherently. "Wow."

Edward moved forward and brushed his lips with hers. "I'm glad that I can render the verbose, intelligent attorney speechless. But, do you want more?" She whimpered and her eyes widened in shock and desperate need.

"I can answer that question," Garrett said, his hand moving between Bella's legs. He swiped his fingers over her drenched folds. "That would be a yes. Fuck her with your fingers, Edward. Feel her pussy from the inside. Make her squirt."

"That's your talent, Garrett," Edward said, his hands idly tracing along her pale thighs.

"You can do it, Edward," Garrett encouraged, smiling down at the sexually sated Bella. "I want to watch you make her come so hard that she covers you with her pussy juices."

Edward leaned forward, his mouth centimeters away from Bella's. "Do you want me to fuck you with my fingers, love?" he asked, his fingertips barely caressing her thighs.

"Yes," she breathed, kissing his mouth hungrily. Edward snarled as his fingers moved between her legs, feeling her soaked folds. He roughly rubbed her sex, spreading the wetness that was oozing out of her body along her pussy. She was whimpering, her own fingers clutching at Edward's hair. "Please, baby."

"Never beg, Bella," Edward cooed, his fingertips teasing her clit. "I'll make you come." He smirked crookedly, slamming his fingers inside of her body. Bella moaned, falling against Garrett. He kept her from falling off the counter as Edward curled two of his fingers inside of her quaking pussy. Garrett was in awe of how responsive Bella was to Edward's touch and how much she desired him. Edward's forehead was pressed against hers while he pumped his hand quickly and powerfully into her body. She was writhing, squirming in anticipation. "That's it, baby. Squeeze my fingers. Ohhhh, Bella. You are so tight and so fucking wet."

Garrett reached between her legs, roughly rubbing her clit. She was drenched and from her uncontrollable movements, very close to exploding with her orgasm. "Fuck, pretty girl. Seeing you squirt is the fucking hottest thing ever. Come all over us, baby."

"Oh, FUCK!" she screamed, bucking her hips as her body shattered. Her orgasm gushed from her body, covering Edward's arm, chest and pants with her juicy release. Edward leaned forward, kissing her tenderly as he slowed his hand inside of her. Garrett removed his fingers from her clit and massaged her shoulders.

"Why don't you take Bella and soak in the tub?" Garrett suggested. "I'll clean this up, okay?"

Edward nodded, scooping Bella up from the counter. She snuggled close to his bare chest, her fingers twining into his damp hair. Garrett watched his two best friends disappear into the back of the condo. They needed time to themselves without an audience. When the time was right, Garrett would go back to them and they'd finish their last time together as a threesome. For now, Edward and Bella had some healing to do.

A/N: And who needs new panties? I do! That was quite the treat to write. LOL. We still have more, folks! Pervy pic teasers are on my tumblr and blog. Links for both of those are on my profile.

NʹS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144 43 55
Is Bella really over the trauma of Edward leaving her? She says so, but Edward isn't so sure. A reimagining of the Twilight Saga that explores what w...
45 1 11
the hurt, the pain, the dark days.. they were replaced with happiness, comfort & light. however, everybody relapses at some time. __________ this is...
137 0 20
A "Twilight Saga" fanfiction about Renesmee and Jacob's budding relationship as Renesmee tries out a new diet in the human world. There is hurt/pain...
60.9K 1.8K 29
They shared a lot in common She wanted to know what love actually felt like, but was scared He was afraid to love I don't own twilight just Paige and...