My Brothers Best Friend Is My...

By buddersisbae

17 year old Ashley Greening lives a very complicated life. Her mother AKA Luna died from a rogue attack when... More

1:Meet Ashlen
2: The Start of A Distaster
3: Never Have I Ever
A/N❀️Characters
5: Clubs, Sex and Condoms
6: Hot and Bothered
7:Pain
8:Tears
9: The plan
10: My Mates A Perv
11: Lemme Dive In
12: Our day full of shockers
13: Explanations
14: Forgive us
Sorry A/N
15: Thoughts, Jealousy, Fun In Bed
16: What the Moon Goddess
17: Accomplished
18: Boys are stupid
19: My babies
RECONTINUED! REWRITING
Maturity changed me.

4: The Ugly Truth

6.6K 147 3
By buddersisbae

Words: 1496
Partially edited😬😂

"Well, Vanessa and I are expecting a baby! You guys will have a little sister." My father smiled, wrapping an arm around Vanessa's waist.
"What!" We all yelled in unison.

"You can't have another baby! You already have four kids you hardly pay attention too. Why would you want five?" Trevor yelled at my father.

"We can have a baby if we please, you don't have a say in this. None of you guys are going to be the judge of what we can and cannot do," My father tried explaining. I don't understand why he would even want a kid with her. She's such a slut.

"What do you mean we don't have a say in this! We're your kids. The kids you had with mom. The one you truly loved. Vanessa will never be our mother, she doesn't deserve to be a mom." I spat at Vanessa, I know I may sound harsh. But if you knew what she was really like, you'd do the same.

"She's your step- mom, and I love her. We decided to have another baby because we wanted to. Now whether you like it or not you will have a little sister. I expect you all to be there for Vanessa later on in the pregnancy." I teared up, while my brothers looked absolutely sick.

We all hated Vanessa, and we were all kind of sick of our dad. He was never there for us after moms death. Instead he hooked up with whore face and payed attention to her the whole time. At this point I was almost fully sobbing, but I held it in while Asher comforted me.

"Haha that's cute dad," I laughed mockingly. "Neither of you deserve to have a baby. Dad you don't even pay attention to us since she came along. And Vanessa doesn't pay attention to the boys. " He was seething at this point, but I don't care. I'm not finished yet either.

"Never mind that. Vanessa abused me, yet you never believed me! You took that sluts side over your own daughter." When I finished my rant. All of my brothers looked pissed. I didn't notice why, until I realized I just told them she abused me. My dad just held Vanessa closer. The pain in my chest from that hurt me so much that I didn't even realize the front door open.

I laughed humourlessly and continued.
"That's not it though. It's because of you and Vanessa that I almost conceded in killing myself. Why? All because you chose some bitches side over mine. So congratulations. Enjoy your new family. And I most certainly won't be there for Vanessa or the baby. I don't care anymore." I finished my rant, almost fully sobbing. I couldn't stand looking at them anymore. I just turned around ready to run when I hit a chest. My wolf went crazy.
Mate!
Mate!
Go to mate!
I looked up and saw no one other then Jai.
Trevor's best friend.
Great. This is absolutely great.
I pushed him aside and ran upstairs to my bedroom.
To top everything off, I just found out my brothers only best friend is my mate. I know Trevor would never accept our relationship, he knows it too. Im probably gonna get rejected now.

Deciding to forget what happened I got in bed and pulled out my Mac Book. All I wanted to do right now is finish up some trap mixes. I tend to do this instead of committing something stupid again.

Since I get upset about a lot of things, I've made a lot of music. I'm not trying to gloat or anything either, but I do make really good mixes. That's why I perform at the local club every Saturday. Which is today....
I'm silently thanking god that it's only 4 o clock. That leaves me plenty of time to get ready and finish up my-

I was interrupted by my door being opened and my brothers walking in along with my mate. I quickly tried to put away my Mac Book and ear phones. Lmao I'm rushing to hide everything because if they found out I'm a DJ they would most likely ruin everything. Only because they're so over protective.

I just shoved it all under the covers. Which didn't help at all. It only made it look like I had a boner. Fucking fantastic. I just embarrassed myself in front of my mate and brothers.

They all stared at me as I moved my laptop under the covers.
"What are you doing?" Blake frowned, ah I see he's still upset.
" Um N-Nothing really. Just chillinnnng." I stuttered.
"We just came to talk." Trevor looked at me suspiciously.
"Abouuut," I trailed on, he just gave me an 'are you stupid look'. I sighed
"Oh that happened a long time ago anyways guys. Its fine, and I'm fine." I tried getting through so they could leave me alone. I just wanted to DJ and let loose. Just get away from all this drama.

"Everyone knows when a girl says she's fine, they aren't fine." This time it was Jai talking. Did he know that from experience or from Instagram or something? I hope it wasn't from experience. But who am I kidding. He's 20 so he's obviously saying this from experience.
They noticed that I felt uneasy.

"We know you're not fine. Please talk to us." Asher slowly came closer and on my bed.

"It was a long time ago. It doesn't matter anymore. If dad wants to be with her and have a kid with her. Let him, I just want him to be happy. I honestly don't care about that anymore."

"We're not happy about that either. After hearing about everything you just said. All of us are sick and tired of his bullshit. He can take care of Vanessa and his baby himself. Why should we help if he doesn't even help us?" Blake softly smiled. It somehow comforted me. "We're upset about you almost killing yourself. Please, please don't do it again. We love you too much to lose you." That was really sweet, especially coming from Blake.

"I'm sorry. It was years ago and I promised it would never happen again." I slightly smiled. But I was being honest, I would never do that again.

The moment was ruined by my phone ringing. But the part that made it even worse was that it was Jake calling. And my phone was beside Asher...

Jake is my boss/best friend. He's the one that hired me to DJ at the club on Saturdays.
"Who's this?" Asher furrowed his eyebrows.
"Just my friend." I grabbed my phone and answered before he could.
"Hey Jake." I cheerfully greeted.
"Hey gorgeous, I was just wondering if you were still coming in tonight? I really wanna have a couple of drinks with you alsoooo babes." Jake laughed. I'm pretty sure my brothers heard only the gorgeous part. I atleast hope so. They all started making faces at each other. Obviously using the mind-link. I frowned.

"Oh yeah for sure 'babes'," I laughed at the inside joke we had for using the word babes with each other. (I'll explain it another time😂 if you guys want?) My brothers were now looking mad, not to mention my mates eyes darkened. But not from lust. Anger.

"Umm can I text you about that later? I'm in a situation ATM." I whispered into the phone.
"Of course. byeee" He whispered back as he hung up.

"Just a friend huh?" Asher raised his eyebrows.
"Hakuna your tatas. I swear he's just a friend. Actually my gayy best friend." I explained emphasizing the word gay.
"Oh okay. Well anyways, can you please continue with what you were going to say." Blake looked annoyed, he never liked cliffhangers. If that's what you even want to call it.
I scratched my neck nervously.
"Umm no that's okay. Can I actually just get some alone time? It's just really overwhelming for me at the moment." I honestly wanted to get ready for the club.
"Oh yeah. We will talk about this tomorrow." They all looked disappointed but still listened and left the room... except for one.
Jai
"Uh, Can we talk privately tomorrow sometime also?" He looked nervous, and something I also couldn't really make out. Guilt?
"Sure." I smiled, while he gave me a slight smile and nod.

When he left the room. All I could think about was
1. What he wanted to talk about.
2. What mixes I should play tonight.
3. What I should wear tonight.

With a final thought I started getting ready.

Here I come.

---------------------

Soz for the.. interesting chapter.
Hey! Atleast you met Jai.
Anyways, the next chapter will get a bit wild. You'll be able to see Ashlens wild side. Aswell as what Jai wanted to talked about..

-Shea Shea xx

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 9.6K 39
After a one night stand during a senior high school party, Alise, finds out she's pregnant and there's only one person she has ever slept with and wh...
1.5M 27.3K 28
*Was originally The Alpha's Pregnant Mate* (Completed) Stubborn, over protective, possessive, and werewolf Rane Moore throws a party at his house. He...
46.5K 1.5K 9
At 17 werewolf's are able to find their mates. Skyler Hawthorne wasn't looking forward to finding her mate. She was hoping to have a few years to her...
3.9M 161K 48
"Let me take you out on one date," he speaks, his lips dangerously close to mine. "And then I can fuck you senseless after." I swallow harshly lookin...