One Direction BSM (Completed)

By Meandyoufourever

Hey! So when Im bored I like to think of random things. Like, what if I was 1D's little sister?! I think that... More

HEY!!!
Your First Day of School
You Get Hurt
You Get..."It"
You Have A Nightmare
He Gets Protective
Tickle Fight!
You Go On Tour With Him
You Are Growing Up
Sorry!
Request
Shoutouts!
You Get Shot (Requested)
SLFL Detroit
What He Gets You On Tour
He's an..
Your Names In Each Other Phones
Thank YOU!!!
Vacation
You Dance
Omg!
Ideas?
5SOS (Please Read!)
Thank You!
You Get Hurt While Playing Football (Requested)
You're Sick But He Doesn't Believe You (Requested)
Would you?
My Thoughts and Life
What You Get Him For Christmas
READ!
Niall Imagine
Shoutouts!
He Picks You Up From School Early (Liam Only)
Please?
Send Me Some
You Go Christmas Shopping (Requested)
You Are Insecure About Your Acne (Requested)
He Catches You Drinking (Requested)
You Get Arrested (Requested)
He Yells At You (Requested)
He Likes Your Twin Better
He Likes Your Twin Better Pt.2
You Become A Makeup Artist
News!

You Have Cancer (Requested)

2.1K 15 8
By Meandyoufourever

Hey! Sorry it's been awhile! With school coming up, it's been pretty busy! So, thanks for understanding! This was a requested by XxStylesgurl ! Thanks for requesting and I hope you love it!

C/n-Cancer Name (You pick!)

Your POV!

I am miserable. I was diagnosed with C/n, 4 months ago. I was admitted into the hospital 2 weeks ago.

I haven't been eating and frankly, I don't intend to. Everything I eat, comes right back up. There is a chance I will live, but I am making that chance go down by not eating.

Of course I want to live, but food isn't appealing anymore. My family has been doing ok with all this.

Harry stopped singing 4 months ago because he wanted to be by my side ever second. The tour was canceled, and the album was put on hold.

I have got so much support from fans and it's sorta helping. Gemma is heartbroken and is always crying. My mom and dad are always trying to help.

I was sitting in the hospital bed just watching TV when Nurse Emily came in. "Hello Y/n."

I waved and she checked all the machines. She wrote some stuff down before she walked in front of my bed. 

My family looked up and she started, "Ok, your tests came back decent but they would be better if you ate Y/n."

I sighed, "Did you eat your breakfast?" I looked over at my uneaten yogurt and shook my head. She sighed and said, "Y/n you have too eat. If you ate then you would start to feel better."

I rolled my eyes, "Well are you the one with cancer? No, you aren't! You don't know what I deal with." I snapped. I didn't mean to, it's just I get random mood swings now.

Harry got up and walked over to me. He grabbed my hand and said, "Shh, calm down. It's ok, you're alright." 

I took a deep breath and mumbled a sorry. She nodded and said, "Otherwise you're doing ok. Ring the bell if you need anything." I nodded and she left the room.

I sighed and looked out the window. I fell asleep and all I was in a peaceful place.

Harry's POV!

Y/n fell asleep about an hour ago and we were all just waiting around.

All of a sudden her heart monitor shot up and we all panicked. Y/n started jerking around in her sleep and Gemma ran into the hallway shouting for help.

I ran to Y/n and held her hand. I whispered, "Please Y/n, stay with me! Don't leave me!" 

Nurses and doctors burst through the door. Some ran to machines and some ran to Y/n.

They shooed Gemma, mom, dad and I out of the room. We were escorted into the waiting room and we sat around for hours.

~6 Hours Later~ 

Still no word on Y/n. We don't know if she is alive, or what is going on.

A doctor came through the door and said, "For Y/n?"

We all stood up and she walked over. "Alright, Y/n is ok. She had to go into surgery but she is awake and alright now."

I sighed a sigh of relief and she continued, "Good news, when she woke up she wanted to eat. She was practically begging for food. So she is eating and that's it. Also, she is asking for you guys so let's go!"

We walked to her room and she smiled when she saw us. That's the first time she had smiled in probably a month.

"Hi Haz, Gem, mom, dad!" We all smiled and gave her hugs.

We all sat down and I held Y/n's hand while she ate.

Your POV!

I was so happy that I was tempted to eat food. They said they had one more but of good news but wanted my family to be here..

Nurse Emily came in and smiled, "Alright, I have amazing news that all of you will be excited about."

I nodded and she continued, "Y/n is now cancer free!" I smiled and squealed.

I got a bug group hug and she said, "You'll be able to go home tomorrow and I can't be more happy for you guys!"

Oh my gosh, I can't believe it. I beat cancer!

Thanks for reading! I hope you loved it XxStylesgurl ! Remember to vote, comment and follow! Until next time...Bye! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 272 35
happy, sad, funny, and pretty much anything you can think of. I will take requests and i will write ones with all of the boys.
34K 193 20
One Direction fan-fiction and preferences and also imagines about what you would do if you are with them oh if only it was real I hope you enjoy this...
47.6K 385 91
Yo! This can either be dirty or clean so if you have any fantisies you want to be written please send in your requests! ^^ love you!
118K 1.5K 143
A book filled with 1D preferences. Enjoy✖️ Don't expect much from Zayn tho lol If there is no name on the title then it is all the boys with your POV...