Hers | ✔ | (Editing)

By nadia__writes

❝I know love can be as pointless as it is to Nancy, and perhaps even as revolting as it is to Bill Sikes, but... More

Hers
00| Elysian
01| Orphic
02| Eccedentesiast
03| Kalon
04| Mauerbauertraurigkeit
05| Epiphany
06| Froward
07| Selcouth
08| Monachopsis
09| Illecebrous
10| Petrichor
11| Diaphonous
12| Lagom
13| Philocaly
14| Frisson
15| Abditory
16| Brumous
17| Haimish
18| Atychiphobia
19| Limerence
20| Collywobbles
21| Basorexia
22| Feuillemort
23| Querencia
24| Amaranthine
25| Lacuna
26| Aquiver
27| Commuovere
28| Adamantine
Author's Note
29| Redamancy
30| Kilig
31| Baisemain
32| Hiraeth
33| Eunoia
34| Demure
35| Zweisamkeit
36| Epilogue
One Shot Competition!
Deadlines & FAQ's!
Tomorrow!
One Shot Results!
38| Sirimiri
Prequel Is Up!
39| Latibule

37| Balter

8.7K 303 250
By nadia__writes

3 7 

B a l t e r

(v.) to dance artlessly, without particular grace or skill but usually with enjoyment.

  ♡♡♡ 

Thank you. 

 ♡♡♡

N o t e 

Hey loves! I am sorry if you thought this was a chapter, but I did want to stay with the formatting I did - with the word and nice meaning and things, which of course has relevance to what I have to say here. 

Hers has officially ended on the 27th of August, 2016.

I started this story on the 16th of January, 2015, so it has almost been a year and seven months of constant updating and tons of writer blocks, and absolute fun of writing. 

And I honestly have no one else to thank but you guys. 

You guys who read my work even if I update at like three in the morning because I am a moron with time zones, and you guys who correct me when my lazy ass was too blind to edit words, and you guys who have stuck with me from the very beginning. 

I never expected Hers to get the recognition it did, nonetheless the amazing comments and support I get from you guys, and it honestly just blows my mind on how in the world can some people be so dedicated to a story that has it's own flaws and imperfections, and its fair shares of rusty edges and chipped corners. 

Seriously, I am so grateful for each and every single one of you guys, and it makes me so emotional on how much love I get for this story, and it baffles me every single time. 

Now that Hers is over (I still can't believe it and it's been more than twenty four hours dkjsakf.) I will definitely be editing the whole thing, and thinking the plot more thoroughly. I mean some of you guys have already re-read this book more than five times (Which I have absolutely no idea how you did it, but I apologise for the horror you had to read in the beginning.) and it might be a whole different thing when I edit it - but for sure the main plot line will stay the same, it will just be removing/replacing some characters and adding minor details that make sense at the end and all that good stuff. 

As for publishing, which is a question I get a lot, I am actually looking into it, and I am seriously hoping I can get this published in the coming year, and it would be absolutely amazing if I do, and it would be a serious dream come true. 

I honestly didn't expect the feedback I got in the Epilogue, like you guys, I reached 500+ comments, and I am so sorry if I didn't reply back, there were just too many and it kinda freaked me out because everyone was crying. But thank you for getting Hers #76 in Teen Fiction, like that shit was awesome.

And fun fact: I was actually planning on writing an Aaron/Rose death scene when they are old and stuff, but I didn't want to kill anybody - and also because I didn't want to kill me. 

So yeah. 

This is the part where I get to thank you guys for all the love and encouragement, and here is a list of the people that have a place in my heart - if by some human error (by that I mean me being a fucking moron.) if I don't mention your name, it doesn't mean I am not grateful for you, these are just the names of people that I have noticed always commenting and being absolute sweethearts. 

But thank you all, you all have a special place in my heart right next to Harry Potter - which is a Siriusly special place. 

orangelyorangeharrypottergeek1205abbiemcc4444emilylovesbooks0313mari___15ChrystinaThomasshortblondemidgetMusic2399VmevmeMiss_Dork15bloomai245.

a_sky_full_of_smilesleahdonnelly23Wonderchild_daleevanfDarkness_and_silencecasuallycreative_baileyhadley-AmlSamJustMenaIlseLiloIEatGummyBearscatalinawashere.

chococlocks_Rissa_The_Writertripping_on_bookslordstilesstilinkskietherwayfleekyafiamverypunkrockokaylovelylianaDreamingAl0neellaphant_xx_staygold_xxilove_food210.

nomemevaishsinghokoktiasamthecomedianz-fun2001deevanfNatalieMCupcakesKimGoRawraashfireooLilyFlowerooveggiesdoggiesGoOnBelieving

sasha_alvane23EmmaDilemma03xxleixxAshhhphdivergent46_FourSixsuburbia_5MySpace213MirandaFoucheypenguinslove2Captian_browsstarmantsbrittany25018tourmalite.

KLSummerabalbochrissyj37Jewels_princessHella_Crazy_OtakuSomberKittyclaralovestodancexxpadFoot394xxForever_FascinatedTheSingleMuffingoldenrosereadsspiffystud.

Typically_LaceDarkShinesHerefuvkyou22Jae-wrightkristinnatmWalkingGhostbeautystruckYiLing4society--101projectwriterIwouldgivethemoon.

xfakefreakSTxvarshi_Gnoseinabook16iwannabepretty_7PreciousOkungbowaMooowkx_creativeleenLeftyMcGeesavannah_millerreheta123booksalwaysand4ever.

Shaheera_07emotional-insanitykingofprintsillilx.

I am now speaking directly to you (SEE WHAT I DID THERE DKFNSDKJF) and you have allowed this author to die of such amazing praise instead of letting her stay sane.

And by the way, if I do get your username wrong (Because I am literally a walking mistake.) then I am so sorry, find it in your heart to forgive me. The list was also made in no particular order by the way, so just to clear things up, I love you all just as much as I love my bookshelf.

And I do like to address the fact that it is absolutely okay if you didn't like my Epilogue - I did get quite a few comments saying how disappointing it was, and I completely understand. I didn't talk much about James in the epilogue because all I really wanted to portray was that he was happy and with Aaron now, and to him that was all that really mattered in the beginning. 

As for Damien and the parents, they weren't such important characters, and I didn't really find the need to write much about them. I did include Damien in the Epilogue though, and there really isn't much to him. 

Some people though have been suggesting a spin-off with him and I seriously have no idea about that, I mean. 

Especially in the previous chapter, about 3-4 people have commented spin off and stuff, and I really don't know. Perhaps I could do a novella on one of the characters - a really short one - no problem, just tell me who and I'll figure things out from there.

In the past, I would say six months, I have actually received plenty of covers and fanart (Do you have any idea how much I freaked out when I saw these.) and I wanted to give them a quick shoutout right here. 

Like big rounds of applause for these beauties - I have them all in a special little folder on my desktop and I seriously was so blown away by these when I first got them. 

Thank you, truly, I never thought anyone would take so much time out of their day to create such lovely things for me - like reading my books is plenty enough and then yoU DRAW FREAKING ART AND DO COVERS ARE YOU KIDDING FDJFKDSF. 

Last chapter I asked you guys if you had any questions to ask me, and almost everyone was either crying/hyperventilating, so I didn't receive any. So now that we have all wiped out tears away, if you guys have any questions you want to ask me, feel free to leave them in the comments below and I will feature them in the next chapter - which will be a Q&A and a one shot competition. 

I really really want to hose a one shot competition because I kinda wanna see what you guys will do with my characters, like it is so intriguing and exciting to see - but more of that next chapter. 

So that is all for now loves, until next time. 

I love you beautiful, remember that.

And again, thank you.

-Nadia xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166 0 29
We live, we feel, we love. First experience was a scar, second was a mistake, the third time was just stupid Love can be deceptive, Love can be true...
734K 15.1K 33
"Psychos can't fall in love... It's Impossible... They can't feel love" . "Clearly you don't know what it's like to have someone who would give t...
2K 14 9
You can't expect everything to put into place especially when you are still stuck in the past. The past where she thought to be the truth turns out t...
26.7K 1.7K 47
Moments; singular, siphoned, like grains of sand which fall restlessly, and build without limits...growing with increasing momentum, each step, beat...