Forgotten [ManxBoy] ✔

By bluecrayola

{Valleyside Pack} Aaron was found by a small pack, abandoned and alone when just a pup. The Beta family took... More

*Warning*
Prologue - Don't Touch Me!
Chapter 1 - Escape
Chapter 2 - Lone Wolf Found
Chapter 3 - Twin?
Chapter 4 - Family? You're Not My Family.
Chapter 5 - Waffles And Chocolate
Chapter 6 - Mate
Chapter 7 - The Bad Man's Brand
Chapter 8 - First Kiss?
Chapter 9 - Richard Is After Me
Chapter 10 - Will you be my father?
Chapter 11 - You-...!
Chapter 12 - Richard's Messenger
Chapter 13 - Hot Passion
Chapter 14 - Escape... Again.
Chapter 15 - Truth Revealed
Chapter 16 - Punishment
Chapter 17 - Purple
Chapter 18 - Freedom
Chapter 19 - Family? My twin. Twin? My Family.
Chapter 20 - Jamie's and Mia's Graves
Fragments Prologue

Epilogue - Touch Me

25.7K 952 180
By bluecrayola

Forgotten 

Epilogue - Touch Me      

A/N: Since only the Epilogue is left, I will upload it today, too. I will also upload the Prologue of the second book, which will be updated Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Expect the first chapter of that one on Monday:) Thanks for Reading!! <3

.

My throat didn't hurt much when I woke up, which wasn't in the cells with Richard. It was a white room and I look down at myself before turning and seeing Will. I smile and reach out to touch him with my hand, causing him to jump in his seat. His eyes turn to me and he stands up fast, "Cody!"

He hadn't been asleep, more like staring at the floor with his hand on my bed. He looked a little tired but his shoulders relaxed when he saw me smile, "Hi."

Then he was angry and his eyes narrowed as he glared at me, "What were you doing over there?!" he demands. "Richard could've killed you!" I frown when I remember and reach up to touch my neck. There was a bandage and Will slaps my hand away from it, "Don't touch it!"

I scowl at him, "I wanted to know who he sold you to. I wanted to help stop him."

"You only made everything worse!" he shouted and stood from his spot to walk around the bed. He was glaring at everything and I watch him with my own glare. I only wanted to help. He turns to me, "Jamie and Mia are gone. You would've been gone too!"

"I don't want you to go anywhere" I mutter.

"That's no reason to almost get yourself killed, Cody!" he shouts.

"Family protects family" I murmur, turning my face away from him.

Will growls slowly before turning away and pacing again, leaving me staring after him. The door opens then and I smile when Aaron walks in, only to frown slowly when he had an angry face, too. Behind him, Michael also looked mad but he seemed more worried than anything else. He passes Will, who give him a narrowed look before leaning to me and cupping my face, pulling me up to kiss my forehead.

"What were you thinking?" he demands softly, brushing my hair and making me sigh at how warm he made me feel. His warmth was thick and comforting and carefully engulfing me as he held me. He leans back to give me a look, "He almost killed you, Cody. If he did..." he shakes his head, "you want to give me a heart attack?"

I tilt my head, "Isn't heart attack for old people?"

Michael snorts before huffing and pulling my face to his again, "An expression, Cody" he sighs before caressing my jaw with his fingers. "You have to stop going off like this. What if we don't get there on time next time?"

I smile with a shake of my head, "You'll always find me."

"So much faith" he murmurs with a shake of his head, "Doesn't mean you should throw yourself in danger. Cody, fuck, don't do that again. Promise me."

I sigh with a nod, trailing my eyes down to his lips. Kiss him. Would he get mad if I kissed him? He's ours. That little thought was more hesitant. He hadn't touched me since I got back, hadn't even kissed me. Did he sleep with someone else? Was Richard right? "Promise" I say slowly, ignoring the ache in my chest.

I look up at him and he searches my face before his own eyes look down to my lips. He leans in a little before the door opens again and he moves back with a sigh, turning to the man that entered. I sit back as Aaron moves to my other side, "How is my brother?"

The new man turns to me and gives me a smile that I think is a little creepy. "He is perfectly fine. The claws didn't cut any major arteries and he is free to go. I do suggest he leaves the bandages on for the rest of the night. Remove them before bed or even tomorrow at first light." Aaron's shoulders sag a little and he nods with a smile before tensing as the man continues, "However, even if there were no major problems... there will be a couple of scars left behind. We can offer surgery for the area and diminish the scars?"

I frown and tilt my head, "I'm good."

The man turns to me, "We would be able to-"

"He said he's good" Michael speaks up, a low growl on his voice making the man tense a little. His eyes go to Aaron, who nods, before nodding and making his way to the door.

"Can we go now?" I ask through the silence.

.

A smile spreads across my lips when I see Will playing on the t.v., trying not to die as zombies came. He was playing with Milo, who was given the controller by Ollie. Will was a great player- he learned very quickly. I was glad Will was giving Milo a chance- even if they still didn't talk and Milo was seating on the other couch.

It was a start enough.

"I think you're right" Aaron says as he stops beside me, laying his hand on my shoulder and looking at Will and Milo. He tilts his head a little, "Do you think Will will ever mate with Milo?" he asks softlt, most likely to not let them hear.

I hum in response. I really didn't know. Will was very positive that he wasn't letting anyone touch him anymore... and Milo didn't seem like the type to get fucked. Maybe if Milo was slow and gentle with Will like Michael was with me? The simple thought brought memories and I felt my stomach flutter as my blood heated.

Aaron shrugs a little as he squeezes my shoulder, "Michael's calling for you" he says and his ears turn pink as he clears his throat and looks away, "I don't know for what and I don't care. Don't worry, I got Will" he says, ears red before making his way to the couch where he calls for a match with Will.

Feeling excitement rush through me, I turn around and follow Michael's scent when I catch it. His scent leads me to the kitchen before it thickens towards the stairs and I know he was in his room. My heart was racing in my chest as I see his familiar door and slowly walk towards it. The door was closed but the cold knob turns and I push the door open a little, "Michael?"

"Close the door, baby" his voice says. I feel my cheeks heat up before I slide all the way in and turn around to close the door. When I do, I suddenly feel warmth behind my back and I shudder a gasp when he presses himself against me, his arms slowly wrapping around me as he pressed me to the door. I feel myself grow hard so fast I whimper as I close my eyes. "Mmm. I missed you" he says as his face goes to the back of my neck.

I feel him grow behind me and he was hard, too. A gasp leaves me when he trails his hands down and both his hands go around my cock as he slid his hands between my thighs. My legs trembled but he held me up as he kissed my neck. "Michael" I squeak softly.

"It was so hard" he groans and I feel his heart rushing against my back. He rubs my inner thighs with his fingers as his mouth trailed over to my neck. I shudder and gasp quietly when his teeth graze the area he bit me when we had sex. "I wanted to fucking mount you" he breathes out making me feel hot all over. "I wanted to bring you to my bed and remove every fucking scent on your skin until only mine was left behind."

"I thought you didn't want me anymore" I close my eyes, leaning my forehead on the door. "I thought you didn't want sex with me anymore."

"I thought you didn't want me touching you anymore" he growls softly, his head on my shoulder, confusing me. "I... fuck. I thought you hated me. That after that you wouldn't let me even kiss you."

"I wanted to kiss you ever since I saw you walk into the room" I whimper, arching my ass out to him as he tightened his arms around me. "And I wanted to have sex with you since I got back. I thought you were disgusted-"

"No" he snarls, scaring me just a little. "Fuck, Cody, no. I could never be disgusted in you. God, Cody, you're so fucking innocent. Fuck, I've only wanted to mark every inch of your body as we made love. I wanted to hold you as I buried myself into you."

I moan softly at his hitched breathing and feel my eyes water, "Then do it."

He waits a little longer as if he thought I was changing my mind before turning me around and crushing his lips with mine. I moan against his warm lips before wrapping my arms around his neck and shuddering as he picked me up against him, pinning me on the door with my legs locked around his hips. He rolled his hips against me and I whine against his lips for friction.

I ground my hips down and exhaled a laugh when he lets out a sharp groan, his mouth lowering and mine and tugging on my lower lip. "Michael" I plead softly, reaching down to lift his shirt up. He grabs my fingers before yanking his shirt and tossing it aside. I spread my fingers on his shoulders before carefully dragging them up and then down his back watching him arch into me. "Please. Touch me now. Don't... Don't wait. Take them away."

Michael lets out a low growl before gripping me tight and turning us around to the bed. I sigh when he crawls down, keeping an arm around my waist before slowly setting me down and reaching for my shirt as his mouth dragged along my skin.

He pauses and leans back before reaching for the bandage on my neck, gently taking it off. I don't move my head as he studies my neck, caressing my skin. "Its healed" he murmurs softly and leans close before placing a small kiss there. His tongue traces the skin before I gasp when he slowly drags my shirt up and over my head, his hand cupping my cock through the jeans. My body arches up and I cry out softly as he went for my jeans.

Then he was tugging those away too and I was left naked for him on the bed. I look up at him as he leaned back to unzip his own jeans and tilt my head a little. When his eyes raise up to mine, I slowly spread my legs more and hear his heart race, his breathing hitch, and his eyes glow a sexy golden brown. He practically kicks his clothes off before reaching beside us and I know he was grabbing the lube again. I'd missed that.

I study his wide shoulders, slowly dragging my fingers down my abdomen before curling my hand around myself. My mouth parts a little as I squeeze myself, shuddering as I moved my hand up and down. I trailed my eyes over his wide shoulders, down to his chest and my mouth watered at the sight of his nipples. I wanted to lick them. Then I look down to his abdomen and feel my cheeks heat up at the muscles there. I didn't have any muscles.

Then my eyes make their way down and I moan at the sight of his hand wrapped around his cock, his hand slick with lube. He was thick and long, his cock hanging with the weight. My cock curved up. That made me flush even more. I could see a thick vein in his shaft and I wanted to lick it, run my tongue along it. Then I felt him reach down to slide a finger inside me before my abdomen tingled, my mouth dropped, and my toes curled as pleasure rushed through me and I came in spurts, my head dropping back as I pumped myself quickly.

And when I could breathe I slowly released myself and felt my thighs tremble as I slumped against the bed, closing my eyes at the sweet aftereffect, only to open them in surprise when I felt a warm body crawl over mine. "That was sexy as hell, mate" Michael growled, voice husky and deep. I moaned softly as I got hard again. "You should've waited for me" he adds, tongue dragging along my jaw. I whine in desire before sighing when his large hand grabbed my right leg and hooked it around his hip before reaching down to guide his cock to my entrance. "You won't walk for days when we're finished with you, mate."

Then he was easing himself inside me and I feel my heart pound at how freaking good he felt inside me. He slid all the way, arching his hips up to allow every long inch of himself inside me. I could feel him so deep inside my blood heated. I felt his thighs touch my ass, the small hairs around his cock brush my skin. Then he began a soft rhythm at sliding in and out of me, slow and steady. And before I knew it he was pounding up into me and I sank my fingers on his back as his skin hit mine, his balls slapping against my skin with each thrust.

"Michael!" I cry out as another tingly rush spread through me, my hands sinking harshly against his body. He grunted at the pain but simply sank his fingers in my hair before he crushed his lips on mine and he hid my shout of pleasure as I came again, his body speeding up with every thrust. Sweat dribbled down his chest and I clung to him when he exhaled sharply, burying his face against my throat as he whispered how much he loved me.

Then before I knew it another painfully sweet and erotic rush burned my veins and I felt as he came long and hard inside me, thrusting inside me to ride out his orgasm. I squeezed my walls and smiled when I felt him tense as he gave a rough thrust with a groan. "Fuck" he groaned, shoulders trembling as he crushed his lips on mine, before leaning back while breathing heavily. "Turn around" he urged as he eased himself out of me. I turn my upper body and feel him help me before he pressed his front to my back, dragging me back against him until I was on my knees. "Hold on, baby" he whispers as his hands guide my own to the sheets.

His arms were longer and one of them gripped the headboard while the other wrapped around my waist and he gave only a soft warning before he buried his still slick cock inside me. I gasp at the way he slid every inch of himself inside me but before I could even say anything, he began a rapid pace in pounding into me. I cry out as he slammed into me and bow my head when he rotated his hips, "Michael!" I croak as my knees trembled. God, it felt so good. "Harder" I plead.

He doesn't, he slows down a little and hits that good spot inside me that made my chest explode. I sink my fingers in the sheets before curling my hands and throwing my head back as his hand clenched around my cock and jerked me in time to his thrusts. I shout his name as my body spasms as I spill into the sheets and my knees give out. Michael growls slowly before following after me, not once slowing down as he fucked me against the mattress.

Tears burn my eyes but they were good tears and I drop my mouth when his head buried in my throat and his teeth sink into my skin. I gasp harshly and clutch the sheets as he rode out his orgasm, slowly reaching around to slide his arms around me and he rolled his weight off of me. My body sank into his arms and he covered me from behind, his breath on my neck. I lick my dry lips after I manage to catch my breath, "I love you, Michael" I murmur softly. I did. If this was how you loved... then I loved Michael.

He clutches me tighter, slowly intertwining his fingers with mine as he brought the sheet over us, "Fuck, Cody, I love you so goddamn much."

I knew he did and I did too.

.

The End..

(Fragments Prologue >>>)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 46.9K 51
When Orla gets into the Private Lupus University, she meets people who may not be people at all. As she learns to navigate a new world of supernatura...
96.2K 4K 6
Vinnie is a fox neko. He is also a little living with his daddy Neilson. While daddy goes to work, Vinnie goes to daycare. Parting from each other is...
371K 14.4K 35
Declan and Owen have been together for as long as anyone could remember. They knew they were mates before they really even knew what mates were. An i...
375K 14.6K 25
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...