Forgotten [ManxBoy] ✔

By bluecrayola

{Valleyside Pack} Aaron was found by a small pack, abandoned and alone when just a pup. The Beta family took... More

*Warning*
Prologue - Don't Touch Me!
Chapter 1 - Escape
Chapter 2 - Lone Wolf Found
Chapter 3 - Twin?
Chapter 4 - Family? You're Not My Family.
Chapter 5 - Waffles And Chocolate
Chapter 6 - Mate
Chapter 7 - The Bad Man's Brand
Chapter 8 - First Kiss?
Chapter 9 - Richard Is After Me
Chapter 10 - Will you be my father?
Chapter 11 - You-...!
Chapter 12 - Richard's Messenger
Chapter 13 - Hot Passion
Chapter 14 - Escape... Again.
Chapter 15 - Truth Revealed
Chapter 16 - Punishment
Chapter 18 - Freedom
Chapter 19 - Family? My twin. Twin? My Family.
Chapter 20 - Jamie's and Mia's Graves
Epilogue - Touch Me
Fragments Prologue

Chapter 17 - Purple

20.3K 820 63
By bluecrayola

Forgotten 

Chapter 17  - Purple 

(Again, mentions and actions of rape. You've been warned.)

.

The first night was the worst- or so I had thought. I thought it was worst by the way my body had been used and thrown aside. I had barely remembered the way it felt to had such pain throbbing through my body. I didn't remember the way it felt to have someone use me so cruelly.

I'd been so wrong.

No day was easier than the other-they all were as painful as the rest of them.

"Open your mouth" Will murmurs softly, dragging the wet cloth along my forehead as he cradled my head on his lap. My lips were dry and as much as I wanted to listen to him, I couldn't. My mouth was numb, tense at being open for so long. I couldn't feel the muscles. I could barely see him through one eye- it was swollen and my face ached when I talked.

I deserved this for Jamie and Mia.

Will gently parts my lips when I don't make an attempt and he squeezes the cloth against my lips, the water soothing against my throat. The water was dirty, of course, but after so long of having men spill in my mouth, it was as good as any.  "Close your eyes. Rest" he adds while giving me a comforting kiss. I swallow thickly knowing I should, but I couldn't.

The pain wouldn't let me.

So instead I look at his bare chest, studying the pale surface and the bruises covering his skin. There weren't many on him- I guess he didn't get some of the harsh ones. I was glad for him.

Will holds me for a while, my face on his lap as he held me without moving. The room was very silent- no conversations this time like i remembered. It made me realize that Richard had made a statement and they were still completely terrified of what he would do to them. I've even noticed the wide berth they gave us as if the simple thought of Richard seeing them beside us would make them easy targets for him. Perhaps they were right in staying away, but it made me angry that they wouldn't stand fight back. 

Then again they didn't know other than to listen.

Their silence made my ears ring and with a horrifying thought I realized that I no longer felt the presence in my head. It was completely... gone. I couldn't feel the warmth it gave me, the protection and the feeling of comfort it gave me. Now I felt completely cold and alone and I just wanted it all back. I wanted to be back with Michael.

But... what if he found another person to have sex with?

What if... he noticed Milo?

The thought alone of them entangled in sheets- the same sheets he had touched me- made me sick. It made my eyes burn and a squeezing feeling to appear at the top of my nose, my throat clogging with the need to sob his name, cry it, scream it until my voice was hoarse and he would find me. I wouldn't blame him- after all, so many men were touching me.

Milo wasn't a bad person- he really wasn't. I liked Milo when he wasn't near Michael. But he had a right to want to have sex with Michael. He was able to choose who to touch, unlike me. Was he with Michael now? Kissing him and touching him while I couldn't?

"You're crying again" Will murmurs as he brushed the tears away with his fingers. He tilts my head closer to him and leans down as he lowers his voice, "You know you can't. It attracts attention." I just couldn't stop! It felt like the only thing I had control over. "What is wrong?"

I couldn't really speak through a numb jaw so I simply clutch his fingers with my own. Michael. God, Michael, I miss you.

Will remained silent for their couple of moments, until the door opened again.  At first I thought it was for me but then I hear wheels rolling in and I knew it was food. A couple minutes and a bread is thrown at Will- along with raw meat- before I am skipped and the others get their food. As soon as the man left, Will caresses my cheek- which wasn't as numb as before- and sits back. "We have to eat before they come back" he says as he rips his bread in half and I turn my head away.

I couldn't get his food. It was just enough to keep us alive.

I couldn't kill him too.

"Cody" he growls at the back of his throat as he turns my head back and pushes the food into my hands. "Eat. Now" he says as he beings the bread to his lips. He gives me a harsh glare and I sit up painfully slow, sitting against the wall beside him before ripping the bread and placing it in my mouth. I let it wet in my mouth before swallowing because my jaw ached at the movement.

I don't eat the meat because it was hard and Will takes it after a while. When we're finished, he sits back and I stare at the floor in silence. I suddenly felt so numb. The... loneliness I felt numbed the ache in my heart and I sank against the wall in defeat.

I shouldn't fight- it hurt more.

I should lay back and take it like the whore I am.

Maybe then nothing would hurt.

A while later Will and the others stand up and I know it was time for them to be chosen. I stand, too, but I know Richard wouldn't let me be here. As if on cue, the door opens and Richard walks in, his gaze narrowing on mine. He jerks his head and the man behind him enters, grabbing my arm when he reaches me and he pulls me along with him. I don't even look over my shoulder because it was useless.

I'm taken down the hall and shoved into a room, where I see two men inside and I feel my shoulders deflate when I'm tossed towards them. "Keep him a while. We don't need the clients to leave us because of the bitch. Besides, boss has a little gift for this one."

The men snicker at that and the man that brought me here leaves with a bang of the door. I jerk away from the hands that wanted to grab me and move away, shaking my head. "Please. Please, don't." I whimper when I hear heir snarls and I'm shoved towards the bed. "No" I croak when they yank at the only clothing I now wore- the white pants and cry out when my hands are yanked above my head. "No! No!"

But it wasn't long before I was forced on my knees and the men buried themselves inside me so hard until they were exhausted and sated and I was tossed aside as they tucked their cocks back into their pants.

.

"What is this?" Will asks me as I sat beside him a couple hours later. His skin was flushed a little and there were marks on his neck. He'd just came back from the man that chose him.

I turn my eyes to him and follow his gaze to the cloth in his hand. I wanted to reach and touch the fabric but I didn't deserve to touch it. Not after I killed Jamie and Mia. Besides, I wanted him to keep it. It was dirty and there was dried blood on it which hid its pretty color, but you could still see the light purple.

"Where'd you get it from?" he adds when I don't say anything. He studies it a while longer before turning his head to me.

"Its purple" I murmur and watch his eyes widen a little, looking back down at it quickly. He touched the area that didn't have blood on it. I lick my cut lips, "There's many shades, Will. Very light that they look like white and very dark that look like... this" I add and look down at the dark purple bruise on my arm. "I thought... Jamie and Mia would've liked it."

At least I didn't cry anymore.

"They would've" he agrees with a nod. He brushes the fabric again before curling it on his fist and offering me a smile. He goes to give it back but I shake my head. "It is yours."

"You keep it" I say slowly. "You would cherish it more than I ever will. It looks pretty when it is clean, I assure you."

Will nods and slips it back into his pocket while leaning back on the wall. Then the door is opened yet again and I feel my body ache just at the sight of Richard as his eyes glare at me. God, its been three days. Please... stop..

"Bring him" Richard says as he gives Will a narrowed glare. I'm yanked up and led out the room with a firm grip on my arm. I hear the door close before I'm tugged down the hall. "I want him cleaned and with new clothes in ten minutes. Take him to the first floor."

Richard leaves and I follow silently as I'm led to the bathroom. It was small but it had a shower and I'm pushed towards it. "Hurry up, whore" the man says as he rips the pants I wore off. I stumble into the shower and turn on the water, rubbing my hair before rubbing my body slowly. I open my mouth and drink as much water as I can, feeling it pool in my belly.

Then the man gets impatient within a minute then he roughly scrubs my hair and pushes me back into the water before dragging me out. He gives me a pair of pants cleaner than the ones I had, though they weren't new, and then he's leading me down the stairs quickly. I barely pay any mind to it and instead look at the floor as we reach the bottom.

I haven't been down here much but I don't look and instead let myself be dragged. A couple of seconds later, the man pushes a door open and I look up when I feel it.

No.

Richard is inside and my eyes immediately go to the group of men standing to the side, drinking from glass cups. I stare at them in horror before I'm shoved forward and my knees buckle, though I keep myself upright.

No!

"Ah" Richard says when he looks up at me and the men go silent as they study me. He walks to me and grips the back of my neck roughly, "This whore is one of my favorites" he says and I feel my insides churn at the many strong, overpowering auras in the room.

A man tilts his head up and crosses his arms as he gives me a once over, "He's very bruised" he says simply.

I wasn't wearing a shirt and I was pretty sure they could see every mark left behind by the many men that had touched me since my return. I swallow thickly and Richard hums as he jerks me forward a little, which makes my body tense. "He can take it" he says with an indifferent shrug as he releases me and paces around me, studying me. "This one is a little special. I'm working on bringing his brother to join." No! Before I can even gasp, he continues, "Who wouldn't want to fuck a pair of twins?"

I feel my eyes burn as I watch their pleased expressions, the laughter and murmurs that arose. Not Aaron. Please, not Aaron! He's a virgin! He- he hasn't been with anyone! I didn't even know if liked boys or not! 

"But for the mean time, I give you this one for free" the murmurs rise a little bit more. Richard smiles as he looks at the men and I want to run. I do. They were all Alphas. And now that I looked up at them... I recognized a few from the pictures of the men Viktor showed me. "For your business with me. Know that I treat my higher clients for their choice in coming to me."

A man steps forward and I shudder when he grips my jaw roughly, jerking my head up to him and my heart stops at the look in his eyes. I hadn't seen that look in Viktor or Milo or Jefferson... or Michael. No, this was evil. He smirked, "You do have the best whores in the country."

"I only give the best" Richard agrees before he claps and moves to sit back against a chair that had been set up for him. He leans back and smiles at me as he spreads his legs a little, "He's all yours."

And the sick son of a bitch watches as the men crowd around me, pulling and touching and groping. I didn't fight this- I'd never. They... they were Alphas. They were worse and I hurt more if I fought back. I let them shove me down, let them force themselves down my throat, let them rub their cocks against me. I let them touch me however they wanted before they finally yanked my clothes off and forced themselves inside me.

A couple of times, my eyes met Richard's and I couldn't believe that this man... this man was my father. Viktor said that a father protects his son. Richard wasn't protecting me, he was hurting me in the worst way possible. He seemed to like watching me being hurt by all these men. He enjoyed it.

Hands circled my neck and I'm yanked upright before they're bending me down and a man shoved himself down my throat. I choke a little but that doesn't stop them from hurting me. My eyes go to Richard once again, but he was looking at someone now, around my age, and I watch as he takes out his cock before the young guy is climbing on his lap and riding him. I close my eyes tightly and instead stop my struggling... to try and numb myself from this.

Better me than Aaron.

.

I try not to sob as the man jerks his hips more, rutting harshly against me before he gives a hard thrust and he groans as he comes before pulling away from me and dropping me. My body had long since gone numb and I crumple to the floor, breathing hard as I close my eyes. I was bleeding, I could feel it between my legs and could smell the faint copper close to me. Even then, I felt as if I could sleep and never wake. I wanted that, too.

A couple of the men had gone off to get food that Richard had brought in while others were still touching the young guy Richard had brought in. They did have to pay for him, though, so he didn't have all of them on him. "Up" a voice says and I look up when I see Richard's shoes right in front of me.  "I said- up" he snarls.

I didn't want to. I didn't. My legs were numb and my was was in pain. My lower back was aching and I had cuts that didn't heal as fast without my wolf on my hips. I had many of those. The men had clawed at my thighs, my hips, my neck and arms as they locked me in place. I couldn't stand up at all.

That didn't stop Richard from giving a hard kick to my ribs and my vision goes momentarily white at the hot pain that spread through me. I feel blood crawl up my throat and I cough it out hearing his disgusting sneer. "This is a lesson I hope very well you've learned, whore. Try to run from me again and I will personally cut your legs off."

"I wouldn't advice that" an Alpha chuckles as he comes to stand beside Richard as he looked down at me. "He's cute with his legs on. Besides, I like whores that have all of their apedages." He turns to Richard and crosses his arms, "How much for this one again?"

Richard laughs as he lays his palm on the Alphas shoulder, "For you? This one is free whenever you desire, George."

The man's eyes glow a little as he smirks down at me, "Perhaps when he isn't as filthy as this. Maybe a little more meat, too. I like to grab."

"Of course you do" another Alpha snorts as he comes beside George. "I think you grabbed me too."

"You wish" he growls, though he still smiled at him.

Richard rolls his eyes before snapping his fingers and giving me a disgusting look, "Take him and clean him up. Tomorrow Leo will be visiting this one. He'll be a tad bit disappointed he couldn't join the fun today."

"Yes, boss" the man says before I'm hauled up and I whimper when my chest burns as he carries me out. He mutters something about me smelling foul before we reach the bathroom. He shoves me in and I crumple down to the floor, breathing hard as my every cell screamed in pain. Suddenly arms grip my sore arms and I'm yanked up before pinned against the wall. The man bites my ear hard, "They seemed to get all the fun. I think its my turn, huh, you whore? Bet you'll like it too."

I think I fainted in his arms as he forced himself on me, but I guess it was good that I passed out while he touched me. I thought that I would finally have the chance to let myself sink into that darkness, but I wake up when he slaps me, his palm hard and heavy against my cheek, before he yanks me up and throws my clothes on me. Then he drags me back to the room and I crumple as soon as Will is near enough to catch me.

I'd never been so glad for this darkness.

.

11/14/16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.6K 4K 6
Vinnie is a fox neko. He is also a little living with his daddy Neilson. While daddy goes to work, Vinnie goes to daycare. Parting from each other is...
168K 8.9K 29
Book II of the Seven Sins Series •Prequel to Craving Purity• Kayden grew up in southern Ohio, living in the farmland with strict parents and homesch...
1.6M 47.1K 54
My name. Well that's classified Know My history. Expect to die Disrespect me. The pain will thrive. After years of torture and abuse my heart we...
51K 1.2K 113
Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally crossed into the interstellar, where the s...