Forgotten [ManxBoy] ✔

By bluecrayola

{Valleyside Pack} Aaron was found by a small pack, abandoned and alone when just a pup. The Beta family took... More

*Warning*
Prologue - Don't Touch Me!
Chapter 1 - Escape
Chapter 2 - Lone Wolf Found
Chapter 3 - Twin?
Chapter 4 - Family? You're Not My Family.
Chapter 5 - Waffles And Chocolate
Chapter 6 - Mate
Chapter 7 - The Bad Man's Brand
Chapter 8 - First Kiss?
Chapter 10 - Will you be my father?
Chapter 11 - You-...!
Chapter 12 - Richard's Messenger
Chapter 13 - Hot Passion
Chapter 14 - Escape... Again.
Chapter 15 - Truth Revealed
Chapter 16 - Punishment
Chapter 17 - Purple
Chapter 18 - Freedom
Chapter 19 - Family? My twin. Twin? My Family.
Chapter 20 - Jamie's and Mia's Graves
Epilogue - Touch Me
Fragments Prologue

Chapter 9 - Richard Is After Me

28.6K 1.3K 302
By bluecrayola

Forgotten

Chapter 9 - Richard Is After Me

.

I sit next to Aaron the next morning, but I dont talk to him much. I don't talk to them on the table. I know Michael is sitting a couple seats away but I don't look because my chest hurts if I do. It feels wrong and... I didn't know how to make it stop. I didn't know much about mates.

They didn't make waffles, I loved waffles. They made pancakes this time and I liked these too. I used the fork now, but I didn't eat a lot because Will and Jamie and Mia weren't able to taste them. I'd eat a lot again when they were all here. Viktor said they would help all of them. Did that mean they would stay here, too?

I didn't know.

I bring the piece of pancake to my mouth and shove it all in, listening to what they were saying. I was looking down and I wasn't exactly ignoring them but I didn't want to talk today. It was strange the things they talked about. So many things that left me confused, but I didn't know what they did so it made sense.

August, I knew his voice now, laughs as Dexter chokes on something they called a bannana and I frown at my plate as they all snorted. Even though their talking is a little hesitant, I still don't understand what exactly they were saying. It must be weird because they settled into an awkward silence before Dexter talked about school and college- which left me even more confused.

After I finish eating, Ollie practically herds me into what he called a game room and I'm left stunned at the inside. There was just... I didn't even know what to look at. I stand there for a couple of minutes, watching August and Dexter immediately head to what they called a pool table. Michael and his brother also followed, with a guy they called Hansel. Even if I felt him looking at me, Michael didn't come close to me and I was glad- a little. Only because Aaron wouldn't like seeing me with him.

Ollie leads me to a big black screen and sits me on one of the couches before tossing me a controller, while he turned on the screen. I stare at it in wonder- we didn't have those with Richard. I'd never seen one of those before. "We're gonna play some zombies" he states while dropping beside me with a sigh and smile.

"Zombies?" I question.

Ollie grins, "They're dead people. That came back and want to eat you" he laughs at my horrified face and turns to the screen, "It's really easy. Trust me, you're going to enjoy this."

Dexter and Ollie ended up playing because I didnt know what the hell was going on. August had also joined and he and Dexter took turns, apparently trying to beat Ollie because he was a 'freaking gaming master.' I didn't enjoy it at all, didn't enjoy sitting between them as they jumped and shouted, laughed and cursed. It was bearable, but I didn't exactly enjoy it.

So when the screen said game over, I slid away and walked around the game room, studying everything else they had set up. I was walking around without thinking and I accidentally bump into a solid chest, stumbling back in surprise at the sight of Jefferson. I had to look up at him a little and he takes a step back when my heart races.

"Cody, right?" he mutters and clears his throat. "I just wanted to apologize... you know... about a couple days ago. There's been plenty of rogues before and I thought you were one and..."

"It's okay" I frown, clutching the sleeves along my wrists with my fingers.

He rubs the back of his neck, "So we're good? With you being mated with my brother and all..." he trailed off when I just stare at him. He winces, "You know you don't have to listen to Aaron, right? I mean, he's your brother and all and he's probably the only one that helped you at first, but you have many friends now. You want to do something for yourself, you do it. Don't ask permission. It is your life, after all."

I tilt my head and purse my lips, "But he said our lives were his. He does what he wants with us."

Jefferson frowns, "You're gonna have to tell them about him soon, you understand that? If you don't, they won't know who he is and they won't be able to help you. The sooner you tell us about him the sooner we can go there and find these friends of yours. Don't you want that?"

I nod quickly and bite my lower lip, "He said not to say his name" I murmur and look up at him. "If I tell you his name you won't let him take me back?"

Jefferson uncrosses his arms and leans to me a little, "You're mated to my brother. You're family, Cody. Family protects family. That son of a bitch isn't touching you. Over our dead bodies."

I lick my lips nervously and look down at the carpet floor, trailing my eyes over the many lines and sparkles. He was wearing a pair of dark boots and I study the way he tied them up. I was still wearing the converse Aaron gave me. I didn't like wearing loose jeans so mine were a little tight and Aaron gave me a hoodie. It was warm and a little big.

I bite my lower lip and look up at Jefferson. He looked a little like Michael. His eyes were light brown, though, and he was a little more tan. His hair was the same and his nose was a little more curved. Michael was more beautiful than he was.

My eyes go to the game the others were still playing, though more quietly, and I nod again with a sigh. "His name is-"

Th door opens and I turn to see Milo walk in followed by Aaron and Peter and another man I didn't remember his name. Milo shakes his head with a sigh, "Richard is finally here. He's downstairs with..."

I think I stopped breathing.

My brain went fuzzy and I couldn't breathe, I couldn't move my legs, couldn't even gasp. I suddenly felt so cold, so damn freezing I felt the tears in my eyes burning. I felt my insides churn and something heavy weighted in my abdomen, something stopping in my throat.

"Cody?" Aaron's voice was so far away, so faint.

I feel the tears burn my cheeks and I take a choking breath moving away from Jeffrson and Aaron when he took a step towards me. I should've known. I should've known! He didn't want me here! I shake my head, "No" I sob, hiccupping as the room got smaller, the air thicker. I could feel the way Richard would choke me, kill me. "No" I choke out.

"Cody-"

"You promised!" I scream at him, moving back so fast I stumbled on a chair and tumbled to the ground, lurching to my feet to move away from him. I feel the thick tears on my cheeks as I feel utter fear fill me. "You promised!" I sob again, my knees trembling. "You lied! You're a liar!"

Aaron looks absolutely terrified, his face pale as he keep away from me, swallowing hard, "I don't know-"

"You brought him!" I yell, shaking my head. "You were lying! You're helping him! You brought him here! You're taking me back!" Michael walks up beside Aaron and I flinch away from him as I turn my watery gaze to him, "You got what you wanted! You kissed me and you're throwing me back! You're gonna hurt me like they all did!"

"Cody, calm down-"

"Brought who?!" Aaron cries out, his lips trembling. "Cody, I haven't-"

"Richard!" I scream at him, watching his stunned expression and I shake my head. "You brought him here! You brought Richard here and he's gonna hurt me! He's gonna punish me! You lied!"

I never should've trusted them.

I should've ran.

I couldn't even trust myself.

His expression was confused and he stared at me like he couldn't believe what I was saying before his lips part in a shuddering breath, "His name is Richard?"

You'd know! You work with him!

Aaron shakes his head, "Cody, I'd never call him. I wouldn't do that to you. You're my brother- I want to keep you safe." Yeah right. I wanted to leave! He turns to Ollie, "Bring him up here" he demands, which sent my heart into a frenzy.

"No!" I sob, turning my head to the door- it wasn't a good idea because he'd come in through there. Instead, my eyes travel to the big window against the wall and I take a small, panicked breath before I curl my fingers and dart towards it. I didn't even get halfway to it before a body collides against mine and arms lock around me, taking us both down. The body rolls to take the fall but my teeth still clank at the impact and I shove at the arms, crying out. "Please, no! No!" I beg, jerking and kicking.

"Cody" Michael's voice snarls, as he pins my hands down and terror cloggs my chest when he straddles me. I completely sag down, feeling my eyes water at the coldness I felt. I did say it wouldn't matter if he hurt me, but it did. I didn't want him to hurt me. Not him. His eyes weren't like the others though. They weren't cold and scary, his own his looked pained and hurt. "Cody" he says, more gently now and slowly releases my wrists, but I don't move. I don't dare- he'd hit me. "I'm not letting you go back. I promise."

But you called him!

He clenches his jaw, "There's a misunderstanding" he continues, looking up then down at me. "The man is here- wait" he stresses when tears burn my gaze and he wipes my cheek, making me flinch when he raised his hand. "Look at him. Look at him and tell me if this man is the Richard you know. If it is, Cody, I swear to God I'll tear him apart right fucking here. I'll fucking send the bastard to hell, Cody. Look at him for me. Look."

I don't want to. I dont!

But he's already glaring up at the man and I slowly tilt my head back to follow his gaze. There is a new man here- the only one here- and he looks so damn terrified. Jefferson and another man are holding him, jerking his arms back roughly as he stared at us. He's the only man in here that I hadn't seen and Richard isn't here. The Richard I fear isn't here. He's not.

They didn't call him.

I sob slowly, closing my eyes as I turn my head back down and Michael's soft fingers touch my jaw. His fingers clean my tears and he turns my face to his as I whimper at the back of my throat. "Is that him? Is this the fucker, Cody? Tell me right now so that I can kill the bastard. Give me the yes and I'll goddamn burn his testicles off. Tell me." but it wasn't him. Richard wasn't here and I shake my head, sobbing as he touched my cheek and he grabbed my hands rubbing, before sitting me up. I slump against him, shaking my head as he rubs my back and I hide my face in his neck.

It felt so good to hold him- it was so soft and gentle. Holding him didn't hurt and he didn't push me, didn't hit me for holding him. He let me press against him and I clutch his shirt with trembling fists as he grabbed the back of my neck, cradling my face to his shoulder.

"Shh" he murmurs softly, running his finger through my hair. "Its okay. Its okay, baby. It's okay, Cody. You're okay. I've got you" he continues, whispering gently against my ear. I close my eyes and breathe in, immediately feeling the presence in my mind calm down, feeling myself relax as the panic left me. I completely feel protected and I didn't want to let him go. I really didn't. Aaron wanted me to stay away from him... but I couldn't. I didn't want to.

He made me feel.

No one has ever made me feel like this- ever.

I didn't want to let go of him.

"You're safe, Cody" Michael continues to whisper against my ear, rubbing his fingers in my hair which made me slump against him. He tugged me up against him and I bury my face on his chest, trying to stick myself on him. I didn't want anyone to take him away. No one.

"I'm scared of him" I sob slowly, gripping his shirt tightly as he locked his arms around me. "He hurt me so much. I don't want to go back. Please don't let me go back. He's going to kill me, Michael. I want to stay. Please let me stay."

"Yes" he murmur against my face, inhaling softly. "You're staying, Cody. I swear. God, I'm going to fucking make him suffer for laying a hand on you. I fucking promise."

.

Later when I let go of Michael, I look at Aaron as he stared at me, almost pained. He was clenching his jaw hard and this fists were turning white as he leaned on the table, staring at the map again. They had brought me back to this room after I stopped crying. I cried so much I was scared of that too. Richard hated when we cried- I didn't want him to know I cried so much.

"Has anyone answered about any Richard's around?" Milo asks when the room became too quiet, his eyes on his father. I knew now what a father was and I knew that Aaron had one too. I wanted one, but I didn't think if have one. Maybe... maybe Viktor wanted to be my father? He was... he wasn't like the other Alphas.

None of them were like the other Alphas.

It was confusing because they were nice and gave me food and water and clothes- none of them tried to touch me. I didn't know if they ever would. I like that idea. And Michael... Michael definitely wasn't like anyone else. Michael was special because made me feel this when no one else did. I really liked Michael. I wanted... I wanted to sleep with Michael. Maybe he'd like me more if we had sex. Maybe if we had sex he would keep me forever.

We'll have sex, then.

"No" Viktor says as he rubs his jaw as he looks down at the map. "I called the pack surrounding the area of where their camp should be and they haven't heard anything about a Richard around. Its possible he used another name while outside." His eyes turn to me as I sat between Aaron and Michael. "Cody, do you have any idea where he goes when he needs to get food? Supplies?"

I shake my head slowly. Ollie, who now sat across from me frowns, "Cody said Richard has Alpha customers. You think one of the Alphas you called lied?"

My heart jumped in my chest.

Dexter mutters a curse as he leans forward, looking at Viktor. "If they did, then they know we're looking for him. They probably even told Richard where we are and that we're looking for him."

"Then he must know we have Cody" Aaron says as his fingers curl, glaring at the table. God, no. I had to leave now- before he came here. He would. He'd come here for me.

"Cody, did you get to hear any names?" Michael asks, shoulders tense as he looked at me. "Any name Richard or the others might've said? Any Alpha?" I shake my head quietly and he sighs heavily, making me look down.

August clears his throat and looks at me almost getly, "Do you think... you think you can recognize them if we... if we show you pictures?" My heart raced and I shook my head quickly, feeling my lips tremble at the thought. I already said his name- if I looked a his clients... he'd torture me again. "It must be tough" he says softly and I look up at him with a shudder. "But sometimes you have to face your fears. You have to speak up or you will never get rid of him. And perhaps you may also stop those Alphas from hurting anyone else. Your friend- Mia? - wouldn't you want her safe? Imagine all the little kids we can save if we stop them? They wouldn't have to grow up scared and hurt. Don't you want that?"

I lower my head with a small nod. I didn't want anyone else to grow up like me. I wanted them to grow up like Aaron.

August gives me a smile and I feel my body clench in fear. I had to stop Richard. I had to.

Viktor tells me that they were going to show me files from Alpha's in order. I guess that wasn't so bad, I hope. The picture of the first Alpha was big on the table, and there were things written under it. But I didn't know this Alpha. That didn't mean he didn't look scary. Viktor goes through a couple Alphas that I don't know before a familiar face pops up and I feel my heart pound in my chest. Him. "Cody?"

I close my eyes, turning away from the face and nod slowly, wincing at the reminder. "He..." I lick my lips, "He chokes me when he touches me" I whisper. "And he always has friends."

"I'm going to fucking kill them all" Michael snarls.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 1.2K 113
Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally crossed into the interstellar, where the s...
234K 21.5K 51
Blake did the last thing he could possibly think of to escape an addictive, abusive relationship. He dropped what he was doing and, under the ruse of...
168K 8.9K 29
Book II of the Seven Sins Series •Prequel to Craving Purity• Kayden grew up in southern Ohio, living in the farmland with strict parents and homesch...
735K 24.3K 35
Hermes the messenger god has finally found the attention of his biggest crush but it doesn't turn out the way he had hoped. Will he survive his etern...