Possible Family

By 1directionlover1121

This story is a follow up of Possible Baby! Now, Miley and Demi are pregnant together and everybody's startin... More

Finding Out The Gender Of Demi's Baby
Meeting Aunt Gemma
Baby Shower For Elijah
Elijah's Arrival Is Overdue

Double Pregnancy

458 13 3
By 1directionlover1121

Miley's POV:

Hi guys, Miley here! I know, I know.. it's been a long time since you've heard from me and my family. 4 years to be exact! Well, let me clue you in! Shall I? Renesmae is 5 now and I'm pregnant again. And here's the kicker.. Demi is too! She's 4 months pregnant and I'm 5 months pregnant! I got to the hospital tomorrow with Harry to find out what we're having. I'm hoping for a boy but either way I'll be happy! Demi is hoping for a boy too! She's letting Niall name the baby if it's a boy and me and Harry are letting Renesmae pick the name from our baby name list whether it's a girl or a boy! She says her favorites are Darcy for a girl and Elijah for a boy! *laughs* I love my little girl! That's for sure! Niall has a baby name list as well! He's only naming it if it's a boy though remember? He says his favorite is Bridger though. *laughs* Niall is such a cupecake! So, anyways, I'm at my Drs appointment with Harry and Renesmae about to find out what I'm having.

Dr. Lukas: Hello Mrs. Styles, how are we doing today? *smiles*

I look around the room at my daughter and husband and smiles. "I'm doing great!" I said. "That good!" he says with a smile as he proceeds to do the ultrasound. "Well, Mrs. Styles," he says "looks to me you'll having a boy this time around." My daughter screams in excitement! "YES!" she says. "Baby Elijah!" I laugh at her excitement getting up and whipping my stomach off. I smile at Harry who smiles back and grabs Renesmae and we head out the door of the hospital and head home.

Ok guys, that's it for this part! I hope you liked it! The next part will be called Finding Out The Gender Of Demi's Baby! 😳😘
-Sarah ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
958K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
605K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...