The Masked Man and Angel(Sin...

By ReesesLuver

Angel Rodriguez is known for being the funniest, most beautiful, and friendliest person in the WWE. Everyone... More

Chapter 1-Angel
Chapter 3- Just Us
Chapter 4-Rooming With You
Who Are You?Personality Test!
Your Prince Charming

Chapter 2- Sisters Are Weird

1K 23 6
By ReesesLuver

Angel P.O.V

Since everyone saw what happened on Raw last night, my sisters decided to be so kind to check in on Rey. I knew Nicole was coming but I had no idea that Esme was going to show up until Nicole mentioned her.

I cleaned up the hotel room for the arrival of our guests while Rey was sleeping. I'm a pretty tidy person so there really wasn't that much to clean.

There was a knock on the door so I opened it to see Esme and Nicole standing in the door way. Nicole was wearing a black and white cardigan with a black undershirt and some jeans. She was holding a plate of food that really lit up the room.

Esme was holding a mini carton of milk and was wearing an astronaut t-Shirt with a yellow jacket over it.

"Hi guys." I spoke quietly and gave them hugs, a light one for Es since she hates it when I squeeze her.

"Mm what smells good?" Rey asked as he sat up in his bed, making us laugh.

"Hey Rey." Esme smiled as she stepped inside."How are you feeling?"

"I'm doing alright, not anything that I haven't experienced before." Rey sighed heavily."Why'd you bring me milk?"

"To help heal your bones." Esme said as she placed the gallon of milk on his bed stand.

"Es and I also made you a plate of tostadas, Rey." Nicole smiled shyly.

"Oh thank you, mija." Rey smiled lightly as she handed him the plate.

After Rey had finished his food, he began to nod off to sleep again. I tried to tell him to stay away before he fell asleep but I guess a full belly and in bed really does make you sleepy because he looked really drowsy.

"Rey, if you want to go back to sleep, go ahead. You don't need to talk." I assured Rey.

"You sure?" Rey asked me groggily.

"Yes, you need it." Nicole agreed with me.

"Rey, if you need anything at all just call me okay. Me and my sisters are going to talk by the pool so you can sleep." I told Rey as I placed his phone right next to him.

He nodded his head sleepily while we headed out the door. I gently shut the door and put my room key in my purse.

"Poor Oscar." Nicole frowned as we walked down the hall.

"I've seen him in worse conditions." Esme wrinkled her nose.

"That's true, he's probably used to it by now." I shrugged simply.

The girls and I walked down to the pool area of the hotel to talk, I them about how Oscar's absence will make things awkward.

"So it's just going to be me and Sin Cara." I said awkwardly as I tapped my fingers on the table.

"Oh that stinks." Nicole wrinkled her nose and sipped her drink."Does he still ignore you."

"Yup." I sighed before I drank a bit of my water."I honestly don't know how this is going to work."

"Have faith, Angel." Nicole smiled brightly as she patted my arm gently."That's all you can really do in cases like this."

"Yeah, that's what Stephen did with me and look at us now." Es agreed and took a swig of her beer.

I am really grateful for my sisters, they're both amazing women and I'm glad they kept me with them. If they hadn't..I don't even know if I would be alive now.

"So how are the men?" I asked them curiously, trying to change the subject.

"Good, Randy wanted to come but he didn't know whether Rey would like him." Nicole rolled her eyes.

"Stephen slept in." Es shrugged and scratched the back of her neck."I was thinking of doing the same but I know that would be rude."

"It must be nice to be dating someone." I sighed heavily and tapped my fingers on the table.

"I heard you and Ambrose were together." Nicole frowned as her eyebrows.

"No." I blushed deeply and turned away."That's just if I have..ya know..needs."

"Oh." Nicole said in surprise."Well..what about Corey-"

"Girlfriend." I shook my head and frowned.

"Alberto Del-"

"Ew." I wrinkled my nose and pretended to gag."I've been thinking of looking out of the WWE."

"That could be good." Nicole nodded in agreement.

"Yeah maybe." I nodded and once again, things got awkwardly quiet.

I tell my sisters everything so the fact that I really don't have much to tell them doesn't really surprise me.

"Hey, have either of you you gotten any letters from Erin?" I asked worriedly, remembering how I haven't gotten a letter in a while.

"No." Es shook her head nervously and shifted in her seat.

"But he's done this before, remember, when he was changing stations." Nicole reminded us.

"That's true." Es nodded and let out a sigh."This is why I hate him serving, it's dumb. He's wasn't even born here."

"That's why, he loves this country so much. He loves it a lot more than Mexico so he expresses his gratitude by serving, at least that's what he told me." I explained gently."Besides, whatever makes him happy."

"I guess." Esme grumbled and crossed her arms."But he was amazing in the WWE, not to mention all the cool things we did together. We could have DX reunited."

"That was really funny." Nicole wavered a smile."Remember how Triple H and Shawn pissed off Vince McMahon and you two beat up his guards."

"Then Hunter, Erin, and Shawn flashed the camera." I giggled loudly."That was funny."

"Yeah, those were good times." Esme smiled brightly but then it turned into a frown."But I doubt Hunter would do that, again."

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously as I sat up in my seat to stop myself from slouching.

"It seems like he's changed, he's been attacking all the underdogs and all the rebels, which is ironic because he used to be one." Esme shook her head with a confused look.

"Yeah, like Cm Punk." Nicole agreed."Poor guy has had the Shield on his tail."

"I had a talk with Hunter and asked him why he hated Punk, all he said that he wasn't what's best for business." Esme rolled her eyes and mimicked Hunter on the last verse."It makes me wonder, does he regret all the things he's done with Degeneration X? Is that why he's so bitter towards them?"

"Of course not, Esme, you could tell overtime when DX would do something bad that he was happy." I shook my head in disagreement as she finished her beer."I think maybe it's because Hunter doesn't want to be CEO, he wants to be the rebel that he still is inside."

"If that's true then why doesn't he step down?" Esme asked with a scowl.

"Stephanie likes to have Hunter by her side in case anyone steps out of line." Nicole shrugged simply."The wrestlers won't respect her but with a legend around they won't dare say anything."

Suddenly, a phone went off and I think it was Esme's. Sure enough, she picked up her phone and looked at it.

"It's Stephen." Esme said and got up from her seat."Excuse me."

Esme walked away from us and Nicole turned towards me

"You know, Angel, I didn't want to say anything around Esme but..I've seen you looking at Sin Cara." Nicole spoke softly with a shy smile.

"What?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You know...checking him out in the ring."

"When?" I scoffed as my face flushed of color.

"Yesterday night, when the match was going to start. I saw you watching him." Nicole blushed and let out a giggle.

"Well, Im not gonna deny that he's good looking but that doesn't change the fact that he ignores me and possibly hates me." I rolled my eyes and got up from my seat.

"Someone hates Angel," Esme gasped sarcastically while I sat down at the edge of the pool and dipped my feet in."say it isn't true."

"I'm afraid it is." I said with a fake pouty face.

"Well let's stop the whole world, let everyone know there is someone out there who hates Angelica Rodriguez." Esme said dramatically and put her hand over her heart.

"No," I pretended to cry dramatically and put my hand over my eyes like all the dramatic actresses do."I may have lost my pride but spare me my dignity."

"You guys are dorks." Nicole laughed lightly as she shook her head.

"Takes one to know one." Esme stuck her tongue out at Nicole so she did it right back.

I am so glad that Stephen fixed up Esme, ever since the two got back together it feels like Esme is more open to being loved. Before she wouldn't be this dorky in public or show a sweet side to her so easily.

"So what are we going to do today, Brain?" Nicole asked with a playful smile.

"They same thing we do everyday, Pinky, try and take over the world." Esme let out a chuckle as she joined me in putting out feet in the pool."Wanna go get ice cream?"

"Esme, it's ten in the morning." I laughed and nudged her.

"Are you kidding, anytime is ice cream time." Es scoffed with a dry smile."We can get some ice cream, go to the park, and I can try to squeeze into a baby swing again."

"Don't." Nicole laughed and covered her smile with her hand."Last time you did that you got stuck and we had to call the police to come and cut open the swing with huge ass scissors to cut the baby swing in two."

"I still fit." Esme objected.

"Ya know what, I'm down fro some ice cream." Nicole smirked as she got up.

"Yeah, ice cream!" Esme cheered excitedly and got up from the pool then slipped on her sandals.

Esme prefers Thrifty's but we weren't willing to go hunting every store to see if they sold Thrifty's and Nicole doesn't like Baskin' Robins so we just went to Cold Stones.

"Hey Esme, you should get Irish cream." Nicole whispered amount us and let out a giggle.

Esme' jaw dropped as she turned to her sister

I got two scoops of cake batter and cheesecake. Esme got mint(her favorite), and Irish Cream just amuse Nicole while Nicole got coffee and cinnamon bun flavored ice cream.

We walked over to the park and sat down.

"Do you want kids, Esme?" I asked her as we watched.

"How come you didn't ask me?" Nicole frowned.

"Because I already know you want kids, but I don't know if Esme."

"Do you want any little Celtic Savages running around the house." Nicole giggled with a smile as she ate her ice cream.

"Do you want little Vipers slithering around the house?" Es raised an eyebrow at her.

"No I want little Vivacious Vipers." Nicole corrected Es with a smile then turned to her."Do you want kids?"

"I don't know, I mean, I know Stephen wants him." Esme said awkwardly as she ate her ice cream.

"But do you want kids?" I asked her.

Esme thought and looked down at her ice cream, contemplating with herself. Her eyes held uncertainty and I could tell that she also looked a bit afraid.

"I don't see why not, maybe just one or two." Esme shrugged simply."Besides, Stephen and I would have to get married before we can even talk about kids."

"I want kids." I smiled gently as I thought about being married and being a mom."I'd want five kids."

"Five kids?!" Esme said in shock and also a little nervous."Don't you think that's too much?"

I thought for a moment and I wouldn't want to put too much stress on my future husband so I said "Mmm okay then, four."

"What a big change." Esme deadpanned and rolled her eyes.

"I like the idea of having a lot of kids, they can all support each other and be close." I smiled excitedly as I finished up my ice cream."I'd want to name my girls Evangeline and I'd name my boy Eduardo."

"For Eddie?" Nicole said gently and I nodded with a warm smile."That's sweet."

When I first came to the WWE, I was very uncertain of myself and didn't fully yet know if I wanted to be a wrestler, yet I was already there. Then I met Eddie Guerrero, he counseled me and taught me that it wasn't my job that I wasn't uncertain about but myself. Eddie was like a father to me; he counseled me, comforted me, and helped me feel confident in myself again.

Then..there was the heart attack. It broke my heart when I saw it that night. My whole body was numb and I couldn't believe what I had saw, when I finally did realize it was all real, I lost it.

For a while I felt like God just didn't want me to have a father. But Rey was always by Eddie's side like I was and he took care of me.

"It's been seven years." Esme said gently.

"Yeah." I spoke softly as tears welled in my eyes.

"Ay, Angel." Nicole sighed as she hugged me gently and kissed my head."I know it still hurts, but don't forget about Rey."

"I know." I nodded my head lightly as I wiped my tears away.

Just as I was about to speak my phone vibrated in my pocket so I pulled my phone only to see Rey on the screen, speaking of the devil. I pressed the answer button and raised the phone up to my ear:

"Hola?" I asked calmly.

"Hola, mija, I am so sorry to interrupt but I fell and I can't figure out to get up." Rey said as I heard him grunt as if he was struggling.

"Oh okay I'll be over as soon as possible." I said frantically as I got up."Bye."

"Bye." Rey sighed and I hung up.

"What's wrong?" Nicole asked me worriedly as she stood up.

"Rey fell and can't get up." I frowned.

"Ive fallen and can't get up." Esme said in a frail, old voice and snickered.

"That's not funny, Esme that commercial is sad." Nicole frowned.

"I think it's hilarious." Esme smirked.

We got up from our spot and we took my car back to the hotel.

"Bye guys." I smiled as I hugged my sisters goodbye.

"Are you sure you don't need help getting Oscar up?"

"No it's fine, I've got it." I shrugged and gave Nicole a hug.

"Okay then." Esme said and gave me a light hug, although it was more like a pat on the back."Call me if anything goes wrong, I'll drag Stephen out in his jammies."

"Okay." I smiled as the two walked towards Esme's Bentley.

I better go help Oscar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 521 26
[Once Rated #6 in Charlotte Flair tag] Alexander Ramirez, known by his ring name Helios, is one of the most gifted technicians of the independent cir...
576K 12.4K 34
Maya has been hiding nearly her whole existence. She is an angel, and no I don't mean she acts like one, no she actually IS an angel! The angel of de...
20.2K 273 44
Kayleigh/Leigh had decided to fight in the WWE ever since her father, Eddie Guerrero passed away. She was only 8 years old when he passed and at that...
37.5K 1K 33
Angel is a pretty, ordinary, young woman who is faced with an extraordinary situation. She, along with her best friend, Sansha love World Wrestling E...