His Warrior Mate

By argent_S

*HIGHEST RANK*- #19 - Werewolf - 02/10/16 One word to describe Alessandra Jones was STRONG. One word to descr... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Authors Note
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 4

122K 3.8K 721
By argent_S

"What are you stupid or something? Who the fuck are you?" He asked, his grip tightening on my neck.

I opened my mouth to speak but just ended up spluttering, I gestured to his hands desperately and gasped when he did. "Holy shit! Oh, right, I'm Alessandra Jones from Darkmoon." I said, right before flipping us over so my hands held him down.

Surprise flitted into his eyes before he spoke, "I've heard of you, the amazing warrior, one of the strongest." He spoke, a smirk on hid face.

"Really? I know I'm amazing, but even a prince knows me! Wow!" I spoke, grinning.

"And arrogant too." He spoke, chuckling a bit. "You wanna get off of me?"

"Oh yeah." I laughed before I quickly got up, giving him my hand.

"I'm sure all visitors were told not to come in the West Wing, why are you here?" He asked.

"Technically, we're still by the door, and I'm not the one for rules." I smirked, as he laughed.

"Well then, since you're already in here, you want a tour?" I nodded eagerly. "Well guess what, you aren't getting one. I have lots to do, nice to meet you Alexandra, see you at the ball."

My mouth fell open when he pushed me out and slammed the door in my face. "It's Alessandra!" I screamed out, sighing heavily when I heard him laugh.

Stupid cocky prince.

***********

"Stop eating fatty." Austin hissed at me, elbowing me on my side.

We were at the ball now, the mated werewolves dancing whilst the unmated just stood on the sidelines, watching. All alone.

Well Austin and Liam were the exceptions.

"Just taste this." I didn't wait for a reply and just shoved the food into his mouth. I didn't even know what it was, it just tasted great!

"Holy shit, this is great!" He whispered, taking a fork and stealing my food.

"Why are you whispering?" I laughed aloud. "Ohhhh... thanks." I grabbed a cocktail from Liam, quickly drinking it. Yes! It had alcohol in it!

"I love you Liam." I smiled at him, fluttering my eyes.

"Yeah yeah. Hopefully you'll find your mate so we can get rid of you!" Liam said, rolling his green eyes. "The Royals will be out soon, get ready to go up." I just nodded, turning back to the food table.

Basically, the Royals come out and they call out all the packs, and in alphabetical order, they all basically introduce themselves to the Royals. There were five of them, unless there were some secret children. There was the King, his Queen and their three children, two boys and one girl. I've already met one of five, I hope they aren't all cocky bastards.

I stood by the food table, taking and eating more whilst talking to my wonderful best friends when silence went through the hall, the Royals were here.

"Please welcome, his majesty King Herald, her majesty Queen Isabella, Princes Cayden and Dakota and Princess Robyn!" Some guy announced and we all clapped as they walked in. And boy do I see where Cayden got his good looks.

And holy fucking shit, if I thought Cayden was hot, look at his brother! He was basically perfect! Was he a God!?

I watched as they all sat down gracefully, Prince Dakota with a stone-cold look on his face, yet I could still see that he was bored.

"ARENLIGHT PACK!"

And here we go. Let the fun begin.

*********

"DARKMOON PACK!"

"Shit, shit, go up!" Everyone made space for all of us to go up, we were quite a big pack.

Austin, Liam and I went to the back, next to our families. It went from the lower statuses at the front and the highest at the back.

At the back were Austin parents, the old alpha, my family, and the warriors went down. Then in the middle were the ordinary ones and right at the front were the omegas.

"Alessandra, you have food all over your mouth!" Hattie hissed, getting a napkin and trying to wipe it off. She was probably successful as when she pulled it away, it was covered in food.

"Hi Alice!" Barney and Lily said, giving me quick smiles. They were Austin's parents.

I gave them quick smiles, before we lined up silently. I tiptoed and saw that they were still talking to the ordinary werewolves.

I sighed heavily. This was gonna take a long time.

"Alessandra, are you mad at me?" My dad whispered in my ear.

I didn't turn to face him but I did reply. "Yes."

"Is it because I took Sophia's side?" He asked me. Me not replying gave him the answer." Are you serious? Why are you acting like a child?"

"I'm mad at you." Was the only thing I said back, moving forwards in the line.

"No, I'm mad at you, you can't even get along with your sister. I'm very disappointed in you, Alessandra." He answered, and he ignored me.

It was silence between us, but I could feel Austin and Liam giving me sideways glances.

*******

"Hello your majesty." I smiled at him, shaking his hand.

A shocked look went on his face before he returned my smile and shook my hands. "It's nice to meet you to Alessandra, I've heard lots about you. Good things, don't worry." He laughed joyfully. Oh he reminded me of Santa, just without the beard and big belly.

"Hello, impolite, cocky dickhead." I smiled at Prince Cayden.

"Alessandra!" My dad and Hattie hissed, angry looks on their faces.

"Hello to you too, arrogant rule breaking bitch." He laughed loudly, kissing the back of my hand softly and winking at me.

"Do you two know each other?" Isabelle asked, a curious look on her face.

"Yeah, we met for a few minutes but we're already like best friends!" I smirked, Cayden nodding along with me, his messy brown hair moving along with it.

"Yep, and if I don't find my mate, she's gonna be my mate. Princess Alexandra!" He joked, and laughed when I glared at him. We all laughed, even though Sophia and Hattie had ugly grimaces on their faces. Jayden and Zac were flirting with the princess, whilst Austin was giving me angry looks.

I knew he was mad because I didn't tell him that I had met a Royal, especially prince Cayden. He had been fawning over him for so long.

I moved to the left to stand opposite Dakota, whilst Barney and Lily replaced my position opposite Cayden.

I looked into Dakota's brown eyes and saw them darken along with mine. Oh my god!

"Mate." We growled at the same, the people near us freezing in shock.

I shivered as his eyes travelled down my body, my eyes travelling down his muscular, beautiful body.

Oh god! I had a beautiful mate! Someone way out of my league!

Hey guys! How did you like this chapter? Alessandra finally met Dakota. What are your opinions on Cayden? What about Dakota?

Please:

Comment&Vote

Thanks xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 1.2K 21
WHEN ALESSANDRA THINKS ABOUT HER MATE, SHE IMAGINES HIM BEING A LOVING PERSON WHO WOULD GIVE HIS LIFE JUST LIKE HER BROTHER HAS SAID HE WOULD FOR HIS...
138K 3.3K 27
She wanted him to save her. She wanted him to embrace and protect her. She wanted him to be beside her. She wanted nothing else. He wanted her. He wa...
877K 41.1K 38
Rumours have it that a certain rogue has managed to create a small pack of rogues. Of course, they're only rumours... right? Within the rogue communi...
69K 1.6K 45
Valyn has had a rough few years. Her father went missing in war and her mother was in a horrible crash resulting in her being in a coma. S...