Chapter 33

"My dad's gonna find me, and when he does, he'll kill you!" I spat out, rolling my wrists in circles, whist kneeling by a bleeding Levin.

We, Levin and I, were out of our chains and I was still bleeding, but less than before and I was trying to help Levin, but he was squirming like a fish out of water.

"Why would I want to kill myself?" He smirked at me.

"Because you're a dick." Levin coughed out, his hand resting on his ribs. I think a few were broken, but if he was gonna keep moving around like a hyperactive spaz, I'd break the rest.

"Well, that's no way to talk to me. I mean, I am your father and your Boss."

That's when it clicked in my mind.

"You're Victor." I said, my eyes wide with awe and shock.

"Yes. Finally someone got it!" He replied, rolling his eyes with exaggeration.

"Shut up Victor, you're not even that bad!" Sara said with spite. I guess you could say that Sara was my mum. Well, that's a weird thing to say.

"Well, you won't be saying that when I kill the dear Prince and your darling Kevin." Victor spat out, slapping her hard on the cheek.

"Hey, stop hitting her! And plus, you're not ever going to get my mate or my DAD!"

"Well, that's were you're wrong. I have an insider, this very moment, and she's telling me that they're already planning your escapes."

"A she?" I asked, and thinking hard. "Hattie."

I always knew that she evil, but this is way beyond what I thought. God, I hate that fucking bitch even more!

"Well, that's one." Victor smirked.

There was more than one traitor? Well, shit.

Hey guys! Sorry for the shitty chapter, dunno what I'm gonna do next. Any ideas? Please COMMENT&VOTE!!!!!